Love is an amazing thing, and if you get a chance to experience it, you should take it. But sometimes we make excuses not to be in love or try and avoid it. To be honest, sometimes love doesn’t last forever. Sometimes we find ourselves in relationships that sour and fade away over time.
When you’re in love, it’s hard to avoid thinking about the person you love. We all like to think that we are the exception to this rule, but we aren’t. The only way to avoid love is by not thinking about the one you love at all. It’s easy to avoid love when you’re busy. It’s even easier when you don’t think you’re worthy of it. And then there are quotes on avoiding love, which might be helpful for you when you feel that way.
These quotes are a great way to make sure that you don’t let your emotions get in the way of you finding love. After all, there is no point in getting attached if you know that it will be difficult or impossible for you and your partner to stay together. You don’t want to get hurt by falling in love with someone who doesn’t love or want the same things as you do. It may sound harsh, but sometimes it is better just not get involved at all than risk getting hurt later on down the line when things don’t work out as planned!
The following avoiding love quotes will help you keep your head clear, and make you know that you should not avoid love or someone who genuinely loves you. These quotes will also let you know why it is so important not to fall for someone who isn’t right for you, or avoid love till you’re fully ready.
Avoiding Love Quotes
Love can be addictive. Be smart and avoid it. It sucks too. You will be happier as a single person. Until you learn to love yourself, you’ll never be able to truly love anyone else. Avoiding love till you’re ready is the best.
1. Sometimes in your life, you need to avoid love. Avoiding someone who loves you is a perfectly good reason to do so!
2. Avoiding someone who loves you is like avoiding falling in love. It’s safer that way, but it also means missing out.
3. The one thing you cannot do is fall in love. That’s impossible. You can only avoid it by closing your eyes to it.
4. Love is like a red rubber ball if you drop it, you’ll never see it again. Why not avoid it?
5. Avoiding love is the easiest thing to do.
6. Avoid getting your heart broken by avoiding love.
7. Don’t fall in love don’t fall into a relationship, because it will end eventually. And you’ll be sad, so just don’t do it. Avoid love at all costs.
8. If you want to avoid love, don’t be afraid of heartbreak. Be afraid of commitment—and then never fall in love.
9. Don’t go looking for love. Make yourself so interesting that love comes to you.
10. Don’t let love or your heart distract you from what matters. Avoid love.
11. To fall in love is to create a religion that has a high chance of failure. Avoid falling in love.
12. When plans don’t go as expected, we might just have to avoid love.
13. Let’s not fall in love. It’s nothing but a trap. You could get hurt. Avoid love.
14. There’s nothing good that can come from love: it’s a weakness that you shouldn’t rely on. Avoid it!
15. Love and affection never last. Good things never come from love. Avoiding love is the best.
16. Love sounds like a good idea, but it’s not. Relationships can get complicated, and most aren’t worth the trouble. Avoid love, for your peace of mind.
17. It’s tough. A relationship was always a risk. It’s not for everyone. You can’t always get what you want. So, avoid love.
18. Never fall in love. Because if you do, I can guarantee that in the long run, you will be hurt. No one wants to get heartbroken. Avoid love.
19. Never fall in love. To shield yourself from getting heartbroken, always avoid love.
20. Love hurts. Everyone knows that. Research shows that most people who get hurt in love become guarded, and stop taking risks. Not anyone wants to end up broken-hearted.
21. Relationship fail? Getting over a breakup? Never want to be heartbroken again? You never have to get your heart broken or fall in love with anyone, ever again.
22. When it comes to love, don’t get attached. You never know what the future holds. Avoid love.
23. Avoid and forget about love. In the end, it will only break your heart.
24. You will get over it. And, you’ll probably end up having a better life without that person anyway, so don’t fret too hard.
25. Fall in love only when you’re entirely ready. If you’re not prepared, avoid it.
26. Avoiding a broken heart is enough motivation to stay out of love. With the risks so high, it is no wonder why so many people choose to devote their lives to work and avoid relationships altogether.
27. Just when you thought it was safe to fall in love, something bad happens. Avoid love.
28. Falling in love is like sky diving—you have the best time of your life until it all goes wrong.
29. Love is like quicksilver in the hand. Leave the fingers open, and it stays. Clutch it, and it darts away. Avoid love.
30. Avoiding love is like avoiding your own heart. If you’re scared to love, you’re scared to live.
31. Love is like a game of hiding and seek. If you’re afraid to love, you’re afraid to play.
32. Love is like the air we breathe – it’s all around us, but you can’t see it. It can feel like you’re living in a vacuum, gasping for breath, if you don’t love. Avoiding love means avoiding life and all its joys.
33. It’s always better to love than to be scared. If you’re afraid of love, you’re missing out on life.
34. There are many reasons that people avoid love. They may think they’re protecting their hearts, but they’re robbing themselves of the greatest gift there is.
35. The best way to avoid losing your heart is to never give it away. The more you hold onto it, the more control you have. Avoid love.
36. There are times when we are only kidding ourselves. Avoiding love is nothing more than a way to avoid true commitment.
37. Avoiding love is not a scary thing, whether it’s the first time or the last time.
38. Relationships are not always easy. Your partner may feel overwhelmed or like they are not good enough. As they age, they may become jealous or angry.
39. Avoiding love is pointless. To love and be loved is the ultimate goal of being human.
40. When love knocks at your front door, simply back away and continue cleaning the kitchen. Avoid love.
41. Don’t fall for that guy. He’ll only break your heart.
42. Love is like a virus, it will destroy you from the inside out. Why not avoid it?
43. Love is like a bad blind date. You’ve got to get out before it’s too late.
44. When the person you love begins to resemble the enemy you used to hate, start avoiding them.
45. It’s okay to take a break from dating. Don’t be afraid to spend alone time with yourself.
46. Avoid love. It is like smallpox—the milder the better.
47. Don’t go there. Don’t fall in love. It’s a bad idea.
48. Don’t fall in love, unless you’re ready to catch a few hearts while they break. Avoid love.
49. Avoid the heartbreak by staying away from love and those who wish to hurt you.
50. The risk is too high to get involved with anyone. Love brings nothing but pain and heartache. Avoid it.
51. When love is the only game in town, it’s time to stay away.
52. We all make mistakes, but the worst ones are usually in love.
53. Never fall in love, it’ll just break your heart. Be single, live life, and have fun.
54. Love can be a scary thing, and it can often cause way too many problems. The key to happiness is focusing on yourself, so only time will tell if you’ll find love in the future.
55. Love is like a roulette, you never know if the right one is going to come along. Avoiding love is the best thing to do.
56. There’s only so much that a pint of ice cream and Netflix binge can help when you’re heartbroken. Don’t be afraid to walk away.
57. Choose to walk away. Shine bright, even when the road is tough. It’s okay to disagree. You don’t have to be a part of everything to feel accepted. Avoid love at all costs.
58. Avoiding love never works out. It’s like a bad idea: you miss the good stuff and get stuck with the weirdos.
59. You cannot fully avoid love. At least, not forever. Maybe not even for long.
60. Don’t fall in love. It will only break your heart. A broken heart is a wound that time heals, and nothing will ever quite drain the pain. But avoid love altogether? That’s never been done.
61. The easiest way to avoid someone you love is to simply not be there.
62. Be fearless in avoiding someone from getting too close to you.
63. The only way to avoid love is to be afraid of it, which can lead to a lonely life.
64. Avoid falling in love. Not with your neighbour, not with your professor, not with your best friend. Because when you fall in love, that’s when you make the biggest mistakes.
65. There’s not enough coffee in the world to deal with falling in love.
66. Love is the greatest burden we have to bear. Avoid love.
67. Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. If you avoid love you’ll never have to suffer the pain of loving and losing or being loved and left.
68. Don’t fall in love or else you will get hurt. Avoid love. It’s one of the most time-consuming things on this planet. You can never get enough of it, and there is never a right time to give it out.
69. You have to keep your head up, and not let love distract you. Don’t fall in love, the fall is always fatal.
70. Avoid falling in love. There is nothing about love that will make you stronger. Love only makes you weak.
71. Avoiding love keeps you strong.
72. Avoiding love isn’t easy, but it’s the only way to keep yourself strong and in control.
73. Avoiding love saves you from heartbreak.
74. You don’t need love. Love only ends with heartbreak. Avoid love.
75. Love can hurt. It is better to keep yourself closed off, and at a distance. It’s safer that way.
74. Being alone will keep you safe. Keeping to yourself means being strong. Avoid love at all costs. It’ll only break your heart.
75. Love can make you blind. It can also make you reckless, doing things that you don’t normally do.
76. Love makes you do funny things when it turns sour. Avoid it.
77. Love is the light that guides us, but it’s not our destiny. Stay focused on your goals.
78. Better to avoid love than fall in love with someone whose heart is somewhere else.
79. The best way to avoid love is to stick your head in the sand. Save yourself from heartbreak—think before you fall in love.
80. Don’t let your heart be the one that gets broken. If that special someone isn’t treating you right, don’t stick around for too long. Don’t be afraid to walk away and make room for something better.
81. If you’re looking for love, stop. Now. Avoiding love doesn’t mean you hate it. Avoiding love is one way of loving yourself.
82. To keep me from making a horrible decision and falling for someone who will inevitably walk out of my life, I’m avoiding any romantic relationships.
83. There’s no use falling in love, it just leads to heartbreak. I’m staying away from the feeling, and I’m taking a break from the pain.
84. You can do anything, but avoid falling in love. I still haven’t figured out how to do that.
85. You don’t need to go searching for love. It will find you when you stop looking. For now, keep avoiding love.
86. Love is grand, but a good berry is even better. Avoiding love is like avoiding the sun. You’re going to get burned if you don’t get out of its way.
87. It’s a good time to avoid love. The perfect time to avoid relationships. People, in general, should avoid each other.
88. Beware of loving something too much. It’s better to be single than to be in a relationship with someone who makes you feel like crap.
89. Sometimes the best relationship you can have is the one you have with yourself. More importantly, having a relationship with someone who makes it their life mission to bring you down is the worst. Avoid falling in love.
90. People fall in love, so it’s better to just avoid it. Don’t lose yourself in love.
91. Don’t lose yourself in love. Don’t let love consume you. Love is a beautiful thing, but don’t fall victim to another’s needs. Love yourself first, and everything else will follow.
92. There is a possibility of losing yourself in love. It’s important to remain grounded. You may be hurt by love. But don’t let it change you into something you’re not.
93. There is nothing worse than falling in love with someone who does not love you back. It hurts like hell. Avoid love, and focus on loving yourself.
94. Nothing good ever comes from falling in love. Love is the most dangerous game of all.
95. When you’re avoiding love, it’s best to stay away from the ones you’re avoiding.
96. It’s so easy to avoid love, but I think it’s harder to avoid the consequences.
97. When it comes to love, sometimes the best plan is to just keep avoiding. And also to not fall in love.
98. Don’t wait for love; it isn’t coming. It’s too busy being born somewhere else.
99. It’s better to be without love than to be loved by someone unworthy.
100. Love is a dangerous game, best played by those who are willing to lose.
I hope you find the collection of avoiding love quotes I have here interesting and helpful. Please feel free to leave your comments and endeavour to share them with your family and friends.