Toxicity is a major problem in the world. Many people are on the wrong side of this problem, creating a toxic environment. People can be toxic. Whether people decide to be toxic or not is up for debate, but it’s the fact that they exist which is the flaw. Toxic people are everywhere. You know them, probably. They can be a source of drama, sabotage our goals, or just drain our energy and faith in humanity.
However, oftentimes we keep them in our lives for too long, and they can be difficult to avoid, but we’re better off if we can keep them at bay. Life is too short to waste time on toxic people who don’t have your best interest at heart. If you surround yourself with the right people, who share positive outlooks on life and contribute to your happiness, you will always be in a better place.
You don’t have to put up with people who want to bring you down. Below are avoiding toxic people quotes that can help summarize why it’s worth it to avoid toxic people.
Avoiding Toxic People Quotes
Avoiding toxic people is perhaps the most challenging aspect of starting your own business. Doubly so when you are first starting, not only will you be dealing with less money, but also with more opportunities to meet new people who might try to sabotage all your efforts.
1. Avoiding toxic people might seem hard, but it’s easier than you think.
2. It’s important to avoid toxic people because you never know when they will bring you down.
3. It’s easy to avoid toxic people. It’s not the hard part of life. The hard part is living with yourself when you do. Choose to surround yourself with positive people who have a realistic outlook on life and who will support your dreams.
4. Life is too short to waste time with toxic people. Avoid them.
5. Toxic people will suck the life out of you. Avoid toxic people, and be kind to everyone you meet.
6. You can’t go wrong with healthy friendships and romantic relationships. Don’t let toxic people suck the life out of you.
7. Pretending to care about people you don’t really like is more toxic than any other kind of poison, so stop it. Avoid toxic people.
8. Nip negativity in the bud, and don’t tolerate toxic people in your life. Avoid toxic people.
9. Avoid toxic people. You’re the average of the five people you spend the most time with. Keep good company, and you’ll never fail.
10. We don’t hang out with toxic people. We hang out with positive people who are moving forward in life.
11. Toxic people will only bring you down if you let them. It’s time to rid yourself of negativity and surround yourself with positive people rather than bringing those negative vibes into your life.
12. Get away from those toxic people.
13. Toxic people aren’t worth your time and energy. Cut them out.
14. Toxic people are inevitable, but toxic relationships are optional. Avoid toxic people.
15. The best part of my day is when that toxic person on the train gets off.
16. We are what we attract, so let’s attract positivity and not toxic people into our lives.
17. You can’t change toxic people, but you can avoid them.
18. Don’t let these toxic people linger in your life. Avoid toxic people.
19. Life is better without toxic people in it. Avoid toxic people.
20. Ignore and hate toxic people as much as possible. Avoid toxic people.
21. Toxic people are just not worth the trouble. Cut them out of your lives; they’re not friends, and they certainly don’t care about you.
22. I don’t know how you can stand people sometimes. Once you learn how toxic they are, it’s hard to stop seeing them that way.
23. You don’t have to suffer from toxic people in your life. Get rid of them.
24. It’s time to get rid of people that are bad for your life. Avoid toxic people.
25. Toxic people need to be cut from your life because you can’t grow with them there. Avoid toxic people.
26. Ditching toxic friends should be one of your top priorities to move up in life. Avoid toxic people.
27. Some people are only friends because they need you. Every once in a while, you have to remind them who they’re messing with. They are toxic. Avoid them.
28. There are so many wonderful people to meet. Why waste time on toxic ones?
29. Nothing good ever comes from hanging with toxic people. Avoid toxic people.
30. Toxic people are a waste of time. Do yourself a favour and get rid of them.
31. If you’re friends with a toxic person, then you’ve got issues. Avoid toxic people at all costs.
32. Toxic people are your problem, not mine. If you don’t cut the cord soon, they’ll do more damage than you can handle.
33. Socializing with the wrong crowd can have bad consequences.
Avoid toxic people.
34. The people you let into your life will have a direct impact on the quality of your life. Hang with the toxic crowd, and you’ll be miserable. Avoid toxic people.
35. Ask yourself if the people around you are encouraging and uplifting or if they are toxic. If any of them are toxic, cut them out of your life for good.
36. Lay off the drama. It’s not worth your energy. Stay away from toxic people.
37. Don’t let toxic people get you down. Avoid toxic people.
38. Farewell, toxic ex! Bye, toxic friend. Time to let go of all the people who don’t nourish you and focus on those who do.
39. Avoid toxic people. They’ll drag you right down to their level and then beat you with experience.
40. If you want to feel miserable about the world, go hang out with a bunch of toxic people. They’ll show you how small and pathetic your life is.
41. Be careful who you hang out with. If you associate with toxic people, it’ll just bring you down and make you miserable.
42. Sometimes, the only way to get through each day is to find people who are as toxic and negative as you. The world is so damn miserable. You can’t expect things to get better.
43. Don’t ever spend time with toxic people. Do what it takes to avoid being around them, and work hard to get rid of them from your life.
44. Walking away from people who are toxic and harmful is the healthiest thing you can do for yourself. Don’t fall into their trap, and don’t play their games.
45. Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But you won’t have to wonder, because we did it together.
46. If you ever feel that someone is trying to bring you down, remember that their actions are a reflection of themselves and not you. Avoid toxic people.
47. Don’t waste your time with toxic people who don’t treat you well. There are way too many good ones out there.
48. Stay away from toxic people. They have a problem for every solution.
49. Bad apples don’t fall far from the tree. Avoid them at all costs.
50. Don’t let toxic people bring you down. You are better than that. Avoid toxic people.
51. You can’t change anyone; you are not responsible for anyone’s feelings. Don’t waste your time and energy on toxic people, it’s a waste of your life. Avoid toxic people.
52. Being honest with yourself means avoiding the toxic people in your life.
53. Don’t let people bring toxic and irrelevant to your life bog you down.
54. A toxic person’s goal is to control your every move and decision, even if it hurts you. Be selective about who you let into your life because you simply can’t change anyone but yourself.
55. Choose your friends wisely because you know how difficult it is to change a toxic person’s point of view. Avoid toxic people.
56. A toxic person’s goal is to control your every move and decision, even if it hurts you. If a toxic person is bringing you down, don’t be afraid to end the friendship. Avoid toxic people.
57. Did you know that if you do not get out of your toxic relationship right now, then this person will control your every move and decision to the point of actually hurting you? You have no way of changing anyone but yourself, so limit who you let into your life.
58. It’s simple. Be careful about who you let into your life because you can’t change anyone but yourself.
59. You cannot change a toxic person’s behaviour but you can limit the amount of damage that person does by avoiding them.
60. Toxic people are dangerous because they’ll do everything in their power to make you feel uncomfortable, restless, and hurt. Don’t let these toxic people control your life; you’ll only turn into someone you never wanted to be.
61. Perhaps the most toxic relationship there is one that you have with an abusive person. The fact that someone would threaten to harm you to get what they want is a horrible way to treat another human being, but many people overlook or blatantly ignore the signs of abuse. Avoid toxic people.
62. Toxic people are dangerous to have around. They make you feel worthless, then helpless, and gradually make you believe that all of their actions are your fault. Avoid toxic people.
63. Purge your life of toxic people, events, and substances. Only surround yourself with those that make you better.
64. Don’t waste your time with toxic people. They don’t matter. Instead, value every second you’ve got with the ones who love you. Avoid toxic people.
65. Avoid toxic people. Get rid of the people who bring you down and surround yourself with those who inspire you to be your best self.
66. Toxic people will try to bring you down; don’t let them. Stay positive.
67. The road to success is bumpy, and it’s hard to not let people get under your skin. But don’t let toxic people stop you from reaching for the stars. Keep your head up.
68. Toxic people in your life can do more damage than smoking, drinking, and eating fast food combined. Avoid toxic people.
69. Toxic people make it harder to focus on being healthy, happy, and successful. Avoid them like the plague.
70. People can be toxic to you. Sometimes you have to tell them nicely, but sometimes, you have to avoid them like the plague that they are.
71. Toxic people suck the energy right out of you. Don’t let them draw you into their drama. Avoid toxic people.
72. People aren’t toxic. Their actions can be. Toxic people often wear a mask of sincerity and friendliness, but they say and do things to intentionally manipulate and degrade you. Don’t get caught up in their games. Avoid them.
73. Having toxic people in your life is like drinking from a poisoned well. Your whole existence becomes affected. Avoid toxic people.
74. Some people are full of toxic energy, so you have to avoid them just like you’d avoid a rotten apple.
75. Nothing good ever comes from a toxic friend. Like the flu, they bring you down, leaving you feeling weak and exhausted—and sometimes even sicker than before. So avoid them at all costs!
76. Toxic people aren’t worth your time. They’re just draining you and making you weak. Avoid toxic people.
77. Don’t surround yourself with people who drag you down. Only keep those around who help you soar to new heights.
78. The people in your life should lift you, not drag you down. Avoid toxic people.
79. Avoid toxic, manipulative people. Hang out with kind and genuine people who care about you and want to see you succeed in life.
80. There’s no point in burning bridges with people if you want to keep them around as a safety net. Avoiding toxic people will keep them out of your life for good.
81. Toxic people suck the joy out of life. Don’t let them poison your happiness. Avoid toxic people.
82. Toxic people are like a bad habit. Easy to pick up, difficult to break.
83. Don’t let toxic people bring you down. Stay true to yourself, and surround yourself with positive, supportive people. Avoid toxic people.
84. You don’t have to tolerate anyone or anything that feels toxic to you. Avoid toxic people.
85. If toxic people are bringing you down, surround yourself with people who build you up.
86. People are hard. Sometimes, you need to be hard on people too. Walking away from toxic people will always hurt, but it will only hurt for a little while and then leave an entire life of freedom in its stead.
87. Stop giving time and attention to toxic people, put others before yourself, or are just plain mean.
88. Don’t let a few bad apples spoil the whole bunch. Leave the negativity behind, and surround yourself with people who inspire you.
89. The meanest person in the world is the one who’s jealous of you because you’re so good at something they wish they had. Steer clear of toxic people.
90. Toxic people are selfish. They don’t care about you. Don’t be a toxic person.
91. Stay away from toxic people. They don’t care about you, so don’t trust them.
92. Avoid toxic people like the plague! Dump them now, before your life is ruined.
93. Toxic people are everywhere. Avoid them at all costs.
94. Stay away from toxic people. They’re troublemakers and growth-stoppers.
95. There are some toxic people out there. Don’t let them be a part of your life.
96. Avoid toxic people. They are bad for your health and your wealth.
97. Life is short, and you can’t waste it on losers like that. Avoid toxic people.
98. If you think that people are toxic, massive problems are coming your way.
99. Don’t get involved with toxic people. They have a problem for every solution.
100. Toxic people can drain your energy; stay away from them!
I hope you find the collection of avoiding toxic people quotes I have here interesting and helpful. Please feel free to leave your comments and endeavour to share them with your family and friends.