The perfectionism that is so much a part of Western culture can be paralyzing. You get caught up in whether you made the right decisions, said the right things and wore the right clothes. Real life isn’t like that. It’s messy. Sometimes you do okay and sometimes you don’t.
The desire to be perfect is the enemy of the good. If you look at the great art or great literature, or technology, it comes from people who were trying to make something great; they weren’t sitting there trying to make something perfect. They have messy codes and messy writing.
We were not born perfect, and the world is not perfect. We will make mistakes, and be imperfect. But we should be real, genuine and transparent, rather than intentional tools of perfection meant to impress others with our apparent perfection.
This will make you more relatable to everyone else and help you gain their support.
Perfect is just a goal most of us can’t achieve nor even define what it means exactly. And so we spend our lives chasing perfection and never really achieving any goals at all.
We get overwhelmed by the pressure that comes with the concept of perfection because, obviously, everything is not going to work out. Forget about being perfect and focus on being real.
Find below, some be real not perfect quotes that can be used to motivate anyone to love themselves, be real and stop chasing perfection.
Be Real Not Perfect Quotes
You don’t need to be perfect; you just need to be real. And being real doesn’t mean you have to have it all figured out. It means you work hard, show up and give your best to everything you do. And that’s what makes a world of difference.
1. Be real, not perfect. And as you grow into yourself you will find that the less you worry about perfection, the more space there is for growth.
2. Be yourself, not someone else’s, idea of what you should be. We don’t need the perfect life we just need the right experiences.
3. Be real, not perfect. Perfection is dangerous and makes people want things they don’t need. Be great, be good. Be honest and trustworthy, but never be boring or dull.
4. Be as real as you can be and not as perfect as you would like to be. Let’s be real, not perfect. It’s okay to fail. After all, every great success was once a failure.
5. Be real, not perfect. If you’re going, to be honest, be imperfectly honest, just like nature.
6. Be real. Be in the moment. The only thing that should matter is the people who matter most. Be kind and be good to people. Be human. Be real. Be yourself.
7. You are enough. You are good enough. You are growing and changing every day. Stop trying to be perfect, and just be yourself.
8. Be real, not perfect. Be authentic, be vulnerable and be yourself. Tell your story the way you want it to be told.
9. Be real, not perfect. Be present, not perfect. Be who you are, not someone else. The journey is more important than the destination.
10. Be real, not perfect. Always be willing to learn, but never be afraid to try again. You’ll get to that point when you’re ready, and then you’ll be ready.
11. You don’t have to be perfect, but you do have to be real. Be yourself and never change
12. When you’re real, people are drawn to like you. When you try and be perfect, they run away scared.
13. The real you is not going to be perfect. Don’t compare yourself to others and make sure you’re living a fulfilling life.
14. You don’t have to be perfect; just be yourself and let other people love you the way God made you.
15. Be real. Not perfect. Own who you are. Not what others think you should be. Reframe your standards, set new goals and never give up.
16. Be real, not perfect. Being real is not being a failure it’s yourself; because perfection is boring, so be imperfect and live your life.
17. The most important thing to remember is to be yourself. You can’t be anything else. Be real, not perfect.
18. You don’t have to be perfect. You don’t have to be a certain way. All you have to do is be yourself and let your imperfections shine.
19. Be real, not perfect. We are in this together, living and growing every day with an open heart and mind.
20. Be real. Not perfect. Real life is messy. Embrace it, and don’t let perfectionism get in the way of you being who you are.
21. Be real. Not perfect. When you’re trying to be perfect, you’re probably giving up on being yourself; It’s not about being perfect; it’s about striving for greatness.
22. Be real, not perfect. Be honest and vulnerable, not perfect. When you’re just yourself, you are a beautiful thing.
23. Be real, not perfect. The sooner you learn to embrace the flaws, the easier it is to love yourself.
24. Be real, not perfect. Learn from your mistakes and be grateful for the lessons they teach you.
25. Be real, not perfect. Be you not someone else. Take risks, share your voice, and be a leader by example.
26. Be real, not perfect. Perfection is a myth; it’s unattainable and will make you miserable.
27. Being yourself is the most important thing you can do. Be real, not perfect, be a work in progress, and never stop exploring the things that are new for you.
28. You can either be great, or you can be good. But you cannot be mediocre. Be real, not perfect. Be who you are and get out there and do it.
29. Be the best version of yourself. Be real, not perfect because the world will love you for your authenticity.
30. Be real. Be you. Be imperfect and let’s be totally honest with each other because when we do that, the truth is much more beautiful.
31. Be your own worst critic. Be the best you possibly can be, not perfect. No one is perfect. It’s all about being real with yourself and not pretending to be someone else.
32. Don’t compare yourself to others; set realistic goals that meet your needs and live your best life. Always be real, not perfect.
33. Being real doesn’t mean you aren’t always trying to improve yourself. It means you are human, and that’s why you’re here.
34. In life, not everyone will be your perfect match. So stop worrying about what everyone else thinks and start focusing on being the best you can be.
Be who you are, not what someone else wants you to be.
35. Be real, not perfect. Be yourself and make mistakes; accept them and learn from them.
36. Live your best life by being real. Don’t worry about what others think; just live it up and have fun.
37. No matter what the world says, remember that you are perfect just the way you are. Be real, not perfect.
38. Be real, not perfect. Be brave, not scared. The only way to begin is right where you are.
39. Be yourself. No one else can be it for you. Be real, not perfect, happy, not perfect, and keep on growing.
40. It’s okay to be imperfect. It’s okay not to be perfect. Perfection is not a word that defines us. So, embrace your flaws, make mistakes and learn from them instead of being afraid of being yourself.
41. Let’s be real, not perfect. We are human, and we make mistakes. The important thing is to learn from these and move on to bigger and better things.
42. There are no perfect moments, and there is no perfect life. So just live it with authenticity and be real to the people around you who value that.
43. Be real. Be yourself. And be little by little, do everything in your power to change the things that are holding you back from being all you can be.
44. Be real, not perfect. Make mistakes. It’s how you learn, grow and become a better person.
45. Be real and not perfect, that is to say, develop good judgment and conscience, but above all, be true to yourself and live from your heart.
46. When you’re completely real, people will love you. And it’s never too late to be true to yourself and start living a life that feels good.
47. We are all in different places, in different stages of our lives. But we are going to be all right. Be real, not perfect.
48. Be real. Not perfect. That’s okay. Just be more awesome than you were yesterday. Be more than your circumstances. Be a role model for the rest of us.
49. Be real, not perfect. If you’re doing something, be passionate about it. Don’t fake it; be yourself and know what works for you and what doesn’t, which is why your best makeup artist can ensure that you look like you.
50. Be real, not perfect. Unless you’re lazy, perfectionism is an excuse for lack of motivation and self-discipline. You can do it.
52. Be real. Be imperfect. You’ll live more in a year by being honest, open and real than you would if you tried to impress everyone with your daily existence.
53. Don’t be perfect, be real. Kindness is the highest form of beauty. You don’t need to be perfect in everything you do. Just be real, be honest and keep moving forward.
54. Life is not perfect, so stop striving to be perfect. If you’re worried about what other people think of you, they probably don’t like you. Be who you are, and do your best with that.
55. Be real, not perfect. Remember, you are enough. Don’t compare yourself to others. Don’t try to be someone else. Be confident in who you are and what you have.
56. Be real, not perfect. Be better than perfect. Be thankful for what you have and how far you’ve come, even when it seems like there is so much left to do.
57. You know what you’re good at, and you know where your strengths lie. You don’t need to be perfect. You just need to be real.
58. Be real, not perfect. You don’t have to be perfect to be a star. You must have faith, courage, and strength and be real.
59. Be real, not perfect. Be genuine, not perfect. Be true to yourself, don’t be afraid to make mistakes and try new things. That way you’ll reach your full potential.
60. Be real. Not perfect. And never settle for half-assed work. Just do it in real-time with no excuses, no delays.
61. Be real, not perfect. Be authentic, not a carbon copy of someone else. Be true to yourself, and you can’t help but be a powerful force of good in the world.
62. Be yourself, and don’t try to look like everyone else. We all have different interests, so do what you love and embrace it.
63. Be real. Be yourself. Don’t change who you are to make people like you. Work hard to be your best self every day.
64. Everyone makes mistakes; it’s the key to becoming a better version of yourself. So don’t be afraid of making mistakes or trying new things. Be real, not perfect, and you will be fine.
65. Be real. Be true to yourself, and be true to your goals. Focus on doing the best you can do today, not tomorrow.
67. Be real, not perfect. It’s OK to make mistakes, but it’s even better when you learn from them and don’t repeat them again.
68. It’s about being real, not perfect. Being real is like a piece of clay that has to be moulded by you. It doesn’t matter how many times you shape it; it will always be different. Be real, and that’s how people will see you.
69. Be real, not perfect. You don’t have to be perfect to start. You don’t have to be happy for every single person in your life, but you should strive for that level of consistency. And when you don’t feel like it, remember that it is okay not to feel like it.
70. Be real, not perfect. Be authentic, not artificial. And above all, don’t be afraid to be yourself.
71. Your “perfect” is not the world. The world has enough perfect people, so be real rather than perfect.
72. Being great is about more than just being competent. It’s about sharing your passion so others can do the same and helping others do that too. Be real, not perfect.
73. Being real is the best way to be yourself. Being perfect doesn’t exist, and pretending it does will only make you miserable.
74. Be real. Be you. Be your best self. Be confident in who you are, who you were, and who you will be.
75. Be yourself, and be comfortable with who you are. Don’t try to be perfect because you will fail.
76. Be real, not perfect. Admit that you’re human, with all your flaws, strengths, and mistakes. Be real, not perfect.
77. Be real, not perfect. This is beautiful, and it’s yours. Be yourself, do your best, and let it show through. Be real, not perfect.
78. You are the only thing standing between you and your dreams. Be honest, be real and never give up on yourself.
79. Be real, not perfect. You can’t always be perfect, but you can always work towards being better.
80. Be real, not perfect tomorrow. No one will ever remember what you did yesterday, but they’ll always remember what you did today.
81. Be real, not perfect. You’re always going to miss stuff and have days when you’re not feeling your best. Embrace it and move on.
82. You were born beautiful, so be confident. You were born unique, so be happy. You were born with a purpose, so follow your heart. Be real, not perfect.
83. Be the kind of person who never gets discouraged when things don’t turn out as planned. Be real, not perfect.
84. You’re not perfect. Neither am I. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. be real and live your life the way you want to.
85. Be real. Be you. Be authentic! Be yourself and follow your heart; that’s the best thing about being real.
86. Be real, not perfect. Don’t be afraid to be real. The truth is, no one has it all together from the get-go. You just have to start, keep going and believe you’re allowed to make mistakes.
87. Be real, not perfect. Be human, not fake. Be authentic, and don’t pretend to be something you’re not.
88. Be true to your story. Be real and be yourself. Don’t try to be perfect, don’t force yourself to be someone else.
89. Be real, not perfect. Be the version of yourself that you want to be. Don’t try and be perfect. Be real, live in the moment and enjoy today.
90. Be yourself. Be proud of who you are, and don’t let anyone put you down. You’re on your way to making it! Be real, not perfect.
91. Be real, not perfect. You’re not perfect, and you’re a work in progress. Keep working on yourself, and don’t give up on your goals.
92. The world needs love and understanding, not false humility and contempt. Be real, not perfect.
93. Don’t compare yourself to your friends; compare only yourself to yourself. Be real, not perfect.
94. Be your unique self. Live authentically, be open to change, and take risks. Be real, not perfect.
95. When you feel like you’ve got the world by the balls, you’re really just a few breaths away from falling apart. So don’t be perfect. Be real.
96. Be real, not perfect. Our imperfections make us more beautiful than our ambitions made us believe they could be.
97. We are not perfect, and we don’t have to be either. Be real, not perfect. It’s about being honest with yourself, your body, and your friends.
98. Be yourself, be real and proud of who you are. Everyone has flaws, but you have to be who you are, not just perfect all the time. Don’t try to be perfect; just be real.
99. Don’t compare yourself to others. It’s easy to get lost in the “how you used to look” and “what they’re doing now” world of social media. Remember: You’re unique, just like everyone else. So stop trying to be perfect; real is better.
100. Be real, not perfect. You are perfect just the way you are, don’t change to fit anyone else’s standards.
101. Be real, not perfect. When you strive to be your best self, it becomes more possible than ever before.
102. Have a vision, but don’t be so rigid in your thoughts that you miss the beauty around you. Be real, not perfect.
103. You should be real, not perfect. Perfection is often unattainable, however. Be yourself, not someone else. Be humble and kind when you can, but don’t let the fear of making mistakes hold you back from doing what you know is right.
I hope you got inspired and motivated reading these be real not perfect quotes on being real and not perfect up there. You can let me know which of them ticked the box for you. Kindly use the comment section. Thanks.