Last Updated on
Mothers are special people, very rare valuables you will agree with me. They are just so indispensable and have to be celebrated every day of life.
Well, on special occasions like a mother’s birthday, you can decide to take her out or surprise her even with expensive gifts. But sometimes, words also can be used to symbolize what you have in mind to appreciate her.
Here you will find a wide list of greetings and wishes you can send across to her, or even make on a postcard.
Whether your mother is the quiet, serious, jocular or even silly one, you will find the perfect wish to send to her here.
Write it on a card or send via text; she will surely appreciate it more than anything.
Here you go:
Best Birthday Wishes for Mom
The very best birthday wishes to send to your mom on her birthday.
1. Today a gem was born, and that is my mother. To the one who gave life to me, I say a Happy Birthday. The rest of your days will be in peace and good health.
2. Dear mom, today is your day and I want to wish you happiness and long life in peace and prosperity. Don’t worry; I’ll get a coupon for you to hand to dad: “Mom’s day off! Dad gets to do all chores.”
3. Here is to wishing the best mother in the whole world the happiest of birthdays today. Thanks for being a mother to the smartest and cutest kid in the world. Happy birthday to you, my mother.
4. Is there anything you should not ask for today? There is none at all. It is your day mother, happy birthday to you.
5. From one fun woman to another fun woman, this birthday wishes will not go unfulfilled. Happy birthday to you, mother. Long may you live.
6. Let today bring more joy and laughter to you. Let the day bring something new. Here is a wish from me to you, that you will celebrate more of this day. Happy birthday to my mother.
7. I am sending over there a warm so big that it serves you all year around. I am proud to have you, the best woman in the world, like my mother. Happy birthday my gem.
8. A year full of laughter, surprises, presents and good will is all I wish you today. Happy birthday to you, my mother.
9. The number of candles on your cake will not trigger the fire alarm so don’t fret mummy. Happy birthday to you. I love you mother.
10. More than candies and gumdrops and puppies, I love you truly and dearly. Happy birthday to you, mother. You are the best!
11. No matter what I have been through, no matter how far away I am, you are still the dearest person to me. There never will be anyone like you mummy. Happy birthday.
12. Hugs and kisses are what I am sending in addition to your gifts today. I will never stop loving you. Happy birthday, mother.
13. I celebrate you today and always, mother. You are the best present nature gave me. To the wisest and noblest of mothers: happy birthday mommy.
14. It is time to celebrate you again. You are more than deserving of everything you might get today. To my special woman, I say a happy birthday.
15. Here is wishing my best friend, gossip partner, first teacher, forever love a happy birthday. I am so lucky to have you as my mother.
16. I celebrate your dedication, love, sense of duty and great care today and always. With the silent wish that you live long to celebrate more; I say happy birthday mother.
17. You were and still is my best friend ever. You showed me the true way to live and the path to thread. Happy birthday to you, the best mother anyone could ever have.
18. I was lucky to be born your child, and for this I always thank God. You thought me, values and important life lessons. Happy birthday to you, mommy.
19. The memories of my younger years still fresh in my mind that I know I would choose you as my mother over and over again. Thanks for being my mother. Happy birthday to you.
20. You have earned the honours as the most virtuous mother on earth. Thanks for being my everything, mother. Happy birthday to you.
21. Your love taught me to love others equally. Your lessons made me have the true meaning of life philosophies. Happy birthday to you my forever love.
22. On this day, I want to thank you for everything. You stood by me when no one else would and for this, I will always cherish you, mother. Happy birthday to my Gold.
23. I don’t have to wait till it is your birthday to tell you how much you mean to me. Your sacrifices, love and devotion are what I will never take for granted mother. Happy birthday to my strong woman.
24. Your prayers have brought me thus far in life. Your love has moulded me into who I am today. Happy birthday, mummy, I can never love you enough.
25. Let me use the opportunity of today to thank you for what you were and are to me. My strength, my pillar, my all, my mother, happy birthday.
26. To the one who watched me grow from infancy to adulthood, the one cared for me even when I was naughty, the one who sacrificed her all to make me who I am today. The best mother in the whole universe, happy birthday.
27. You encouraged me, you held me close, you taught me, you raised me, and you are my small god. Happy birthday, mother. Long may you live.
28. I am very blessed to be your child. May your light shine bright always mother. Cheers to another year of greatness. Happy birthday, mother.
29. I cannot but appreciate you all day of the year, I hope you know that? You are my best woman. Happy birthday today mummy.
30. To my role model who has always inspired and motivated me to be more than average, the total representation of the ideal woman, Happy birthday mother. You are loved always.
31. As you have raised me well, I hope to also be a role model to my children. Happy birthday to my role model!
32. For the joy you represented in our home while I and my siblings were growing up and even till date, I say may your light never go dim. Happy birthday to my perfect woman.
33. To the sweetest and kindest mother the earth will ever produce, I say cheers to your new age today. You are the best mommy.
34. I pray that the sun will continue to shine all good things upon you and bless you every day. Happy birthday, to the most blessed of mothers!
35. More than candies, more than ice-creams, more than juices, more flowers, that is how much I love you. Thanks for being my mother. Happy birthday to the best of her kind.
36. The relationship we built over the years is what I will always cherish. You are more precious than gold to me, mother. Happy birthday to you. I truly value my relationship with you and look forward to becoming closer as the years pass.
37. The years have always been so kind to you, as you are radiant more and more. To the queen herself, I say happy birthday dearest mother.
38. On this day years ago, you were born to be my mother. You have been a great woman who has thought me the faith and many other life lessons. Thank you for being my role model. Happy birthday, mommy.
39. God’s blessings and favour are all I wish you today mother. You have been an exemplary mother to everyone around. Many happy returns of this day.
40. From infancy to adulthood you have been my best of companions. You are more than just a mother, you are my motivator, gist partner, best friend and everything a child could wish for. I love you now and ever. Happy birthday, mom!
41. My best memories of life come from when I am with you. You are the best mother any child can ever wish for. Thank you for being my everything. Long life to you Mommy. Happy birthday.
42. You are strong. You are special. You are beautiful. You are wise. And above all, you are my mother. Happy birthday to the Queen herself. I love you now and always.
43. To the most beautiful Queen in the universe and the woman who gave me life, I say many happy returns of the day. happy birthday to you, my mother.
44. To the greatest gift of God to me, to the one who condoned my misbehaviours, to the one who taught me the right path to follow. Happy birthday to you, my mother.
45. The journey of my life has been so amazing with you by my side. To the one who knew my beginning, I say happy birthday to you, mother. This will not be the last of your celebrations.
46. It is time to celebrate a superwoman again. The years have been good to you that you do not look your age at all. Thanks for being a great source of inspiration and strength to me. Happy birthday to you my mother.
47. You are a blessing that I can never take for granted. You are the great pillar supporting our home. You are one that I always look up to. Happy birthday to you, mother.
48. Growing up was fun and educating with you. You don’t look your age and that is just one of the special talents you have. Live long mother. Happy birthday to you.
49. I know you already know but there is no harm in reminding you again. You are an amazing and extremely remarkable mother. Happy birthday to you, mommy.
50. No matter the pressures of the outside world that you had to go through to raise me and my siblings, you were focused and made us feel very secure. That is a very rare attribute. Happy birthday my strong woman. I am always proud of you.
51. Every day, I praise the heavens for giving me one of its angels as a mother. You are a special mom, and you know that. Happy birthday to you.
52. Thank you for teaching us great and important life lessons, happy birthday to you, my mother.
53. No matter how far away I am from home and you, I still look at your pictures every morning and whisper a prayer to the heavens for you. Happy birthday my mother. I miss you.
54. To the coolest, trendiest, prettiest, loveliest mother around I send this big HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I am so glad I have you as my mother.
55. Hugs and kisses and balloons and cakes and firecrackers and sweets to my lovely mother today. It’s your birthday mommy. Happy birthday to you.
56. I can say it over and over again; I love you today, tomorrow and always. Happy birthday to you, my mother.
57. Every day I see a new trait that shows me you are special than most mothers. You are my superwoman. Happy birthday to the best mom.
58. Your love taught me how to love everyone equally. You showed me how to be a good person. Happy birthday to you, my mother. You are the best!
59. I am the happiest and luckiest on earth because I have an astonishing and amazing mother. I pray one day that I would become the woman you are now. Happy birthday to you, mommy.
60. I wish I was there today to give you the sweetest of hugs which I had reserved all year round. Tell dad to do so on my behalf. I love you mommy, happy birthday to you.
61. Cheers to another year of uniqueness and sweetness to an amazing woman. Happy birthday to the best of mothers in the whole world.
62. Thoughts that you are my mother are enough to make me float all day long. Yes, you are superb, you are beautiful. Happy birthday to my number one love.
63. For the attributes of love and compassion you have passed to me and my siblings, for the influence you have had on us, we praise you. Happy birthday to you, the best of mothers. Long may you live.
64. Everyone says I look so much like you physically. Well, I want to be like you in other areas too. You are the greatest of all women. Happy birthday, mother.
65. Happy birthday to you, my mother. The rest of your days will be the best.
66. I don’t have to wait till it is your birth date before I celebrate you. You are an angle to me. Happy birthday, mother.
67. Every time the news of your deeds reach me, I can’t help but to thank the heavens for giving you to me as my mother. Continue to enjoy God’s grace. Happy birthday to an epitome of unparalleled excellence.
68. You are an amazing work of the Almighty. I envy my dad for marrying the best woman in the world. You are the best of them all mother. Happy birthday to you.
69. Every stage of my life portrayed you as an intelligent, exceptional, dynamic and very loving mother. The family is extremely proud of you. Happy birthday to you, my mother.
70. You are all I want as a mother. You are not lacking in any way. You are unique. Happy birthday to you, my caring mother.
71. Thank you for those years when I was in the formative stage. Thank you for the great love, attention and care. No one can ever be like you. Happy birthday to you, my best woman. I love you mother.
72. You know someone is a mother when she shows you love and care no one can ever show you. I love you, mummy, always. Happy birthday to you.
73. No matter how many friends I keep, no matter how far away from home I am, you are still my number one friend and gossip partner. Happy birthday to you today mommy. I celebrate you, always.
74. You have been there for me all my life and on this your special day; I will do everything I can to show you just how special you are. Happy birthday to you, my mother.
75. You have a special place in my heart. I hold you dear more than you can even imagine. You mean the world to me, happy birthday to you, my mother.
76. You are more than enough for me in this world. You are a friend, a counsellor, my prayer warrior, my beautiful one and the greatest cook! I’m so lucky and I know it. Happy birthday to my most precious being.
77. I say this to myself every morning when I wake, I am so lucky to have you as my mother. Happy birthday to the best mother in the world.
78. You have raised me well and I hope and pray not to ever disappoint you in any way. Happy birthday to you my goddess.
79. Loving, caring that’s who you are. You radiate great love and care to everyone who crosses your way. Your husband is the luckiest man, tell him that. Happy birthday to you, mommy.
80. For all those years you spent raising me and my siblings, for the courage you showed in spite of the storms. For everything you are to us, I celebrate you today and forever mommy. Happy birthday to you, superwoman.
81. You have been there all my life. Your smile is what makes me feel I can overcome anything in life. May the heavens always shine on you. Happy birthday to my great woman.
82. I have long given you the Nobel Prize of the Best Mother and Woman in the Universe. All that is left is to make you proud which I certainly will. Happy birthday to my Icon.
83. For being “YOU” to me and my siblings, we celebrate you every day of your life. Long may you live, mother. Happy birthday to you.
84. To a long life and peace in good health and prosperity, I say Cheers to you. Happy birthday to you, mother.
85. May your light, smile and joy never fade. Happy birthday to you today mommy. You are the best!
86. Warm wishes to the greatest woman in my life today. You are loved and cherished always. Happy birthday, my mother.
87. Today is a special day for you, us and the whole family. Say a little wish and blow out the candles. You deserve the best from life. Happy birthday to you, sweet mother.
88. You are an amazing woman and I am proud to call you my mother anywhere in the world. Happy birthday to you, mommy. Your days are blessed.
89. Mothers are special, but you are the best of them all. Mothers are unique but you floor them all. Happy birthday to you my guardian angel. I love you, mommy.
90. A super birthday wishes to a superwoman. That is who you are mommy. Happy birthday to you.
91. Take the day off, enjoy yourself. Leave the chores, Dad has got you covered. You are special and you know it. Happy birthday to you, my mother.
92. For shaping me into who I am today, I want to say thank you. Happy birthday, mother. I love you more than anyone.
93. You have the most special place in my heart. You are my heart and my love. Happy birthday to you. Mother. Long may you live.
94. On this special anniversary of your birthday, I wish that your smile will never fade and your beauty never wane. Your intelligence is one that I pray for always. Happy birthday to you, my stepmother.
95. For those strenuous years of raising me, I say a very big thank you, mother. May you live long to watch me take good care of you. Happy birthday.
96. You are the one who has always loved and protected by in thick and in thin. You showed me great love and this I will never take for granted. Happy birthday to you, mommy. You deserve the best of everything.
97. All the wealth of this world cannot be compared to what you deserve for being my mother. I pray the heavens will grant me all my heart desires so that I can take good care of you. Happy birthday to you, the best mother in the universe.
98. You made the world a better place for me. This more than anything I appreciate you for. I love you mother. Happy birthday to you.
99. As the clock strikes 12 and you are ushered into another year of your life, I pray you will live long. Happy birthday to you, mommy. I cherish you, always.
100. You raised me well and that I am ever grateful to you for. Happy birthday to my adoptive mother. I love you.