In more cases than not, mothers are extraordinary and they are selfless. They make lots of sacrifices to make life comfortable for their children. It is the nature of mothers to be caring. No other person in the world can show you so much love and care as your mother.
It is a blessing to have a mother who is always there for you, from the moment you start thinking about making decisions about your life, to the moment you start working towards making the decision great, she continues to be there for you, guiding you, so you can accomplish something meaningful in life. Mothers are patient and will love you at all times.
Your mother is one of the few people in this world who will protect, encourage, and bring out the best in you. It is a blessing to have a mother who worries about your success and prays for your growth. Mothers have done lots for their children since birth and they keep making endless sacrifices.
It is worthy of you to appreciate your mom for being a blessing to you. Below is a list of I am blessed to have a mother like you quotes that you can send to your mother to appreciate her.
Blessed to have a mom like you messages and quotes
Dear mom, I have so much to thank you for. I am a better person because of your love and support. When I was growing up, you were the anchor in my life. You made me laugh when I was sad and shared your dreams with me. You’ve given me so much more than anyone could give. Thanks for being such a great mom!!!!
1. Thank you for everything. You are always there for us and ready to do anything for us. I love all of the memories we have together and the ones to come. I hope one day I can be as great a mother to my children as you are. You are a blessing from God, and I’m glad he chose you to raise me.
2. Thank you for the birthday gifts this year. Although I got scolded for being late, I was pleasantly surprised to see everything waiting for me when I got home. I cannot imagine what my life would be like without your love. Thanks again, mom.
3. I am so blessed to have a mother like you. Thank you for everything that you do, and also everything that you have done. Thank you for being the best mother in the history of mothers!!
4. Thank you for giving birth to me. I am grateful for life and grateful to have you as my mom. I have learned so many things from you and I’m sure that I wouldn’t be able to survive without your guidance.
5. You are the best mom in the world and you have supported me throughout school and with everything. I am so thankful for you. I love your cooking, your hugs, your advice, your help, and everything else about you. Thank you mom for being there for me always!
6. Thank you for being my mom. I am happy to have you around, and you are so cool. I will never forget that I am blessed to have a mother like you.
7. Thank you for being a blessing in my life. I’m grateful for the role model you’ve been in my life, thank you for being patient with me and teaching me how to be a better person. God bless you always and forever.
8. I am lucky enough to have a parent like you. You are quite special and a gem in this world. I will always look up to you every time I need advice and support or when I just want a hug. Thank you for being an amazing mom!
9. Thank you for being my mom. I am so glad that you are here with me to share every moment with me. I love you very much and can’t wait to see what the future holds for us.
10. Thank you for always supporting me. You gave up so much for me. I miss you so much. I am a better person because of you. I love you, mom.
11. Thank you for everything. I know I never say it out loud, but I do appreciate all the sacrifices you made for me growing up. You are the best mom ever.
12. Thank you for always being a loving and caring mother. I truly appreciate being blessed to have someone like you in my life.
13. Thank you for being a great mom. You’re always there for me, helping me out and cheering me up when I’m feeling sad. Thank you for being so patient with us all the time. I appreciate you, mom!
14. Thank you for everything, mom. I know you do a lot for me and I don’t say thanks enough, so here I am thanking you again. I have such great memories of us and our family, and I thank God every day for your love and support.
15. Thank you for everything, especially your love. I am in awe of you and feel blessed to be your daughter. You mean a lot to me, mom.
16. Thank you for being my mom. I don’t know what I would do without you. You always have words of wisdom and you are always supporting my choices. Thank you for everything!
18. Thank you for everything. Thank you for being my mom. Thank you for giving me your time and energy. Thank you for giving me your unconditional love. My success in life would not happen without you.
19. Thank you for all of your love and support over the years. I’m so lucky to have a mom like you, who always encourages me to do my best and to not settle for less than what I want and deserve, a mother who teaches me how to live in integrity every day.
20. Thank you for all that you’ve done for me. I’m sure I can never truly repay you for everything, but I will try my best to help you as much as I can. I love you very much, mom.
21. Thank you for all the things you’ve done for me. I know times have been tough, but I am still very sorry that I didn’t show up for your last birthday. I am lucky you are still here to celebrate more years together. You mean so much to me, mom.
22. Thanks for giving me the best opportunity to show you how much I love and appreciate you, Mom! You’ve always been a great inspiration to me.
23. I am forever grateful for your belief in me and your never-ending supply of generosity, love, and support. I am so blessed to have you as my mom.
24. Thank you for the love and support you have shown throughout my life. You have always been my greatest cheerleader, sharing your knowledge and encouraging me to be the best I can be. I truly appreciate all that you do, mom.
25. Your natural enthusiasm and encouragement mean everything to me. Thank you for being a wonderful role model, and for showing me how important it is to have faith in myself, and to stand up for what I believe in at all costs. Love you, mom!
26. Even if we don’t talk every day, you are always in my thoughts. You are the best mom a daughter could have. Thank you for the countless advice and guidance you provide me every day, it is invaluable.
27. Thank you for everything. You are the most wonderful person ever and I am blessed to have a mother like you. Thank you for allowing me to be myself and follow my dreams.
28. I am so blessed to have a mother like you. Every day I learn something new from you and I learn how to be a good person. Thank you for being my best friend, biggest cheerleader, and my mom.
29. Thank you for being the best mom a person could ask for. Without your love and support, I would not be who I am today. You are always there when I need to talk and you offer me advice. I love you, mom.
30. Thank you for being such a great mom. I am lucky to have the best mom in the world. My friends like to come over and chill with us because I have the best mom ever!
31. I am so blessed to have a mother like you. Every time I am down, you always have comforting words that make me feel better. You make my life so much easier, and I wouldn’t be where I am today without your hard work and dedication.
32. Thank you so much for being such a wonderful mother. When I had trouble in school, you always encouraged me and told me not to become discouraged. I know I can always count on your wisdom and guidance.
33. I am blessed to have a mother like you. We share so many common interests and points of view about life. I feel lucky knowing that you are always there for me with encouraging words, good advice, and your unconditional love. Thanks, Mom, for being such a great mom!!!
34. Mom, you are always there for everything in my life. I know that I can talk to you about anything and you’ll be there for me. You’re my best friend and a great mom.
35. I am so glad I have you as my mother. I am so happy for all your support and for everything you do for me. Thank you for being there for me when I need advice or a shoulder to lean on.
36. You are selfless, beautiful, encouraging, and kind. Thank you for always being you, mom! I love you so much.
37. Thank you for being the best mom ever. I am so lucky to have you as a mother, and I thank the Lord every day for blessing me with such a loving mother.
38. Thank you for teaching me right from wrong, thank you for all the sacrifices you made for me, thank you for being happy and playful with me, thank you for showing me what a great relationship a family should have. May God bless you with many more years of health, love, and happiness, mom.
39. Thank You for always being there to support me when I needed you the most. I am truly lucky that a person like you is part of my life. Thank you for the smile on your face whenever I come around and thank you for trusting in me. Your love and care have helped mould me into the person I am today.
40. Thank you mom for always being there for me. I do not know what I would do without you and I cannot express to you how grateful I am that you’re my mom.
41. You are the best mother ever. The way you have supported me encouraged me, and loved me is beyond description. I wish we could always be together but life doesn’t allow that so I’m grateful for your phone calls and emails. I love you, mom!
42. Thank you for being such a wonderful mother. You have always been there for me. I remember when I was only five and you told every person you met about your wonderful daughter, who was infinitely talented, special, and intelligent – and now, ten years later, you were right! You are my source of wisdom and strength and I love how happy you make me.
43. Thank you for being my mom. I always knew what love was because of you. You have loved me unconditionally and taught me to be a good person. You have shielded me from pain when it hurts too much and has supported me in bad times. I have had many things happen to me, but you have always been there for me.
44. Thank you for giving me a home every day. As I start my life, I feel so blessed that you are here to support me and help me when I need someone to talk to.
45. You have given me everything I need to get by in this world. Thank you for your love, encouragement, and care. God bless you, mom.
46. Thank you for being my mother. You are always there for me. Your love is overwhelming, and I will try to be a loving person like you when I have kids.
47. I am blessed to have a mother like you. You are always there for me, whether I need emotional support or some sort of guidance. I love you very much, mom!
48. Thank you for being the best mother I could ever ask for. I love you for who you are and all the sacrifices you have made over the years. I am lucky to have a friend like you and a mother like you.
49. Thank you mom for everything. You have dedicated your life to raising me and it has been wonderful. Happy Mother’s Day!
50. Thank you mom for everything you do. I am very fortunate to have a wonderful mother like you. I hope I could be as good as a mother as you are. Thank you for the love and care. I love you, mom!
51. Thank you for everything you have done for me my whole life. I want to spend this afternoon with you and just talk about anything. Thank you for being a loving mother when you don’t have to be.
52. Thank you, Mother, for being the best mom ever. I am blessed to have a mother like you. Your unconditional love and acceptance of me and my flaws inspire me to be a better person. Thank you for telling me inspirational quotes that motivate me to be great. And thank you for cooking the best food so that I can perform well in life! You are awesome, love!!!
53. Thank you for having my back 100%. I’m very grateful, and I feel really lucky to have found such a wonderful woman. You are always there for me. When things were bad, you gave me the strength to keep going. When it was good, you told me how proud you were of me. I love you! God bless!
54. Thank you for growing me into the man that I am today. Every step of the way, you’ve been there holding my hand, telling me everything will be alright, and listening to my troubles. All I want in life is to make sure that I never disappoint you. I love you.
55. Thank you for everything you have done for me. I know our relationship isn’t always the greatest and that I can be difficult to get along with, but you are always there for me, no matter what. I promise to always be there for you, too.
56. Thank you for everything, mom. I mean all of it. You give me so much and I am forever grateful, a thousand words could never tell you how grateful I am.
57. Thank you for everything. You give me your all every day, and I am so glad that I have you on my side, mom, helping me make decisions and guiding me. You are amazing!
58. I feel very blessed to be your daughter, mom. You work so hard for me and my brother. I just want to let you know that I appreciate it!
59. Thank you for being my mom. I can always count on you when I need it. I’m so thankful that canto call you my mother and the woman that gave birth to me. You are the best mother in the world and I feel blessed to have you as a person that is a part of my life!
60. You are always there for me and I’m so grateful. I know we have our issues like everybody else but you are there for me when I need you most! And that’s all that matters. I love you, mommy and I’m so grateful to be your daughter!
61. Thank you for being my mom. I love you so much, and I feel very blessed to have a mother like you. Love you, mom.
62. I feel blessed to have a mother like YOU! You give me confidence, support and always make me laugh. You are thoughtful, smart, and an amazing people person. I am so lucky to be your daughter.
63. Mom, you have been by my side, supporting me and helping me make my goals become a reality. You have always wanted me to be happy, and I hope someday I will reward your labour of love.
64. Thank you for being my mom. You are the best mother anyone in the world can ask for.
65. Thank you mom for always being there for me. Thank you for being such a great mother. You are so kind and accepting, but at the same, time you don’t let me get away with anything. You taught me so much and I wish I had your patience!
66. Thank you for being a great mom, for the unwavering love you give me, and for being so understanding. You are the best, mom.
67. Even though we don’t always see each other every day, I know that you are always there for me. You’ve given up so much for me and despite some of my mistakes, you forgive me. You are the best, mom!
68. Thank you for everything, mom. I’m having a hard time describing how much joy and how many laughs I’ve had over the years and all I can say is that they are millions more times than the tears.
Let us be thankful for the gift that is our mothers. Let us cherish them and all the good they do, just as they have done for us. Mothers are the ones who create families and give them the love, care, and affection that help the members bond and live in peace. Appreciate your mom because she is a blessing in your life.