Everyone likes to be comforted in painful situations, and one of the most painful situations is a breakup because, most times, it happens so quickly and easily. It’s like ripping apart the seams of that person’s life. But what makes such a person feel better is knowing that there are people who care about them and who will take time to remind them of how great they are no matter what.
These set of people are called friends, of which you are part of them, and you don’t always have to be around them physically because sometimes, they’re just as willing and in need of someone to talk to. You could also send them some words of comfort, like the words compiled in the quotes below.
Believe me when I say that every word in this collection of break up comfort quotes are just what your friend or loved ones need at this breakup period. So, go ahead and send them these words that will make them feel comforted.
Break up Comfort Quotes
Breakup isn’t the end of the world. Remember that there are people who love and care about you. They are not letting go just because things didn’t work out between you and your lover. They are sending you their love and support through words of encouragement, hugs and even through their presence!
1. It’s okay to feel sad and alone. You are not alone in this; you’re just on your way to healing.
2. You are not alone. Even if you feel like you’re all alone, you’re not. There is help out there, and you can recover.
3. What you go through is not easy, but trust that you will get your revenge which is a better relationship when the time comes.
4. It’s normal for you to feel this way. It might be hard to imagine your life getting better, but it will. Be sure of that.
5. You’re not alone. I know it hurts, and it seems like it’s going to be hard for a long time, but you’ll get through this. Things will get better. It just takes time.
6. You’re not alone. We’re all going through this together.
7. You’re not alone. I feel the same way, but at least you can talk with someone who has been in your shoes.
8. It’s going to be okay. You’ll find someone else, and he or she will be perfect for you. It just may take time.
9. You are not alone. There is always someone who will help you through your heartbreak.
10. Breakups are hard. But you are not alone. You have friends and family who love you and care about you. So don’t give up hope, and keep living life to the fullest, because there is always hope.
11. You may be single, but you’re never really alone. You have the support and love of your family, friends, and even your pets to comfort you on this difficult journey.
12. When you’re going through a breakup, the world can feel like it’s ending. But don’t give up—it’ll be over soon enough.
13. It’s okay to feel sad and lonely sometimes. You don’t have to be strong when you’re hurting. Just lean on someone who cares about you.
14. I’ve been there. I know what it’s like to be in your shoes. You’re not alone.
15. You will get through this. You are stronger than you think, and you are worth it.
16. You will get through this. Support is out there, and you can find it. You are stronger than you think, and you are worth it.
17. If you ever needed a reminder that nothing in life is ever truly lost, just maintain a positive attitude, and you’ll get through it.
18. You may feel sad, angry and hurt. But don’t forget to stay positive.
19. You’re not alone. There are people that care and will be there for you through it all. It’s never too late to find someone else who makes you happy. Don’t give up hope—you’re beautiful, smart and amazing.
20. It’s okay to feel sad and lost for a little bit. It’ll pass. There are other great people out there just waiting for you to meet them; when you do, life will be full of new possibilities.
21. You’ll get through this, whatever it is. You don’t need to do a single thing but be here for yourself.
22. Don’t give up. You can get through this. It’s going to be okay.
23. You’re not alone in this. It’s just a matter of time before you find someone who means as much to you as they do to them.
24. A breakup is never easy on either side, but remember that it’s okay, and you will get through this.
25. Life is full of highs and lows. When you’re going through a breakup, it’s important to remember that you will get through this.
26. You don’t have to go through this alone. You’ll find the right answers, help and comfort when you need them most.
27. We’ve all been there. Some of us even did it multiple times. It sucks. But you’ll get through this, I promise.
28. You are never alone. Your breakup will end, and you’ll find a new chapter of happiness with someone new. Good luck!
29. You are not alone. You will get through this. You will get over him or her, and you will be fine.
30. You are not alone; you don’t have to go through this alone. You are loved, and everything is going to be okay.
31. Sometimes, the best comfort in life comes from simply knowing someone is there for you and we are right here by your side This breakup will pass and you will be happy again.
32. When things get tough, know that you are not alone. We’ve all been there, and we understand. Don’t give up on love just because it gets hard.
33. When you are feeling the most vulnerable, I am here for you. Stay strong and know that someone cares about you.
34. If there is any consolation in your breakup, I hope it is that you discovered that there are better people out there than the one who just left you. Don’t worry. It was not your fault. Stop replaying all the mistakes you made and start looking forward. Try to recall all of the good times in your relationship, for that’s where most of the real love lives.
35. Don’t worry; things will get better. It’s the lowest point of your life, but it won’t stay that way. You just have to keep going, and one day soon.
36. It’s hard to lose someone you love. Your heart will ache for a long time. But with time, the pain will become less of a constant reminder. And then, one day, it will fade altogether.
37. Breakups suck. But there are some things that don’t matter. You’ll learn to live again.
38. A breakup is never easy to deal with, but it helps to remember that while it hurts, there’s a reason the person you loved ended things. There’s a reason they needed time apart. They wanted to give you space and time to heal.
39. A breakup is the most difficult part of being in a relationship. That is why it’s so important to keep your head up and know that everything will work out.
40. There’ll be someone new to love you soon. Be patient and know that you matter more than anything.
41. It’s okay to feel sad. It’s actually healthy and a good sign that you’re ready to move on.
42. It’s okay to take time to heal. You don’t need to be madly in love to be happy and in love with life. No one can change what happened, but you can choose how you move forward.
43. Your heart has room to grow, but your love doesn’t. You’ll never be alone in your heart again; I promise.
44. You’ll be okay. You’re stronger than you know.
45. Wishing you strength, patience and the courage to move forward even after this breakup.
46. We know it’s hard to find the right words at this moment. But please know that you are loved, valued, and needed. Your story is going to be told over many dinners and walks with your friends over time. We’re here for you, and know that one day soon, you will laugh about this.
47. When you feel alone, remember that someone will always be with you.
48. Breakups are hard. But there’s a silver lining around the corner. You’ll get through it.
49. When your heart is broken, you may feel like the world is ending. The key to staying positive is to remember that you are still here. And that’s good.
50. It is never easy to go through a breakup, but you just need to know that there are people who care about you and want you to succeed. Don’t let them go alone, reach out.
51. When everything seems to be falling apart, hold your head up high and remember that there are still good things waiting around the corner.
52. I’m sorry to hear you’re going through a breakup. I know how it feels to begin the process of getting over someone you love. I hope you find the strength and courage to move on with your life.
53. I know it’s tough to be single, but try not to think about it. You have so many other things to do and places you want to go!
54. It’s okay to cry when someone breaks up with you. It took me weeks to get over my last breakup, and I’m still working on it. But don’t let a breakup bring you down too much. Your life is full of new love!
55. When things don’t work out, remember: It’s okay. You’ll be okay in time, and you’ll find someone who makes you smile.
56. You’re not alone. You will find your soulmate one day, and I promise that the breakup is a fresh start for you to learn how to be single again properly.
57. You’re not alone. There are millions of people facing the same thing you’re going through. I know that it’s hard to be on your own, but keep going and don’t let anyone bring you down.
I hope you have found that comforting and encouraging quote needed to make that person feel relaxed even during the breakup period. I am so sure this collection of break up comfort quotes are just good for that person. You can also hit the share button below and drop your comments in the comment section below.