Breakups are hard. Even if you’re the one who initiated it, there can be a lot of pain and heartache involved. The more you invest yourself in a relationship, the harder it will be to let go.
Sometimes, after a breakup, it’s easy to fall into a pit of despair. It takes some time for us to terms with what happened. If we’re not careful or have difficulty letting go, we can end up hurting ourselves emotionally by letting our emotions run wild. You might feel lonely and confused like you’ll never meet anyone else who will love you again.
Breakups are never easy, but they don’t have to be devastating. You can find your way back to happiness and fulfilment after a breakup, whether you are single, married or divorced, no matter what your relationship status is, you can use cheer yourself up again and find the strength to keep going with these inspiring breakup empowerment quotes.
Breakup Empowerment Quotes
The hardest part of a breakup is the feelings. The best part of a breakup is that you learn to be strong, confident and not let someone else’s opinion define who you are. It’s time to start living your life and making your own decisions.
1. You’re not alone. You’re not broken. Breakups are hard and painful, but they also teach you things about yourself that you don’t want to lose and that you’re going to need next time around.
2. Breakups are hard, but they’re also inevitable. You have to get through them and move on. Focus on what you want to do in the future and your happiness will always be the most important thing.
3. The hardest part about breakups is getting through them. But it gets easier with time and a positive outlook on life.
4. Breakups can be hard, but they’re also exciting. The world is bigger than any one person and you can have a whole new set of experiences with new people, in completely new cities if you just get busy living.
5. When it comes to breakups, there’s no time to cry. It’s time to get back out there and find somebody new!
6. Breakups are hard. But they’re the best thing that ever happened to you.
7. If you’re in a relationship and it’s not working, break up with that person. It doesn’t hurt to just end things when you know it’s time for a change
8. Every breakup is a lesson that teaches you how to grow and how to love yourself more.
9. Life is too short to keep on holding on to the guy who hurt you. Embrace new opportunities and find love in a new place.
10. If a thing is broken, it’s time to stop trying to force it to work. It doesn’t have to be the end of the world. You can find another way if you put your mind to it.
11. You are not broken. You were made unique, different and beautiful. Your life is not over, you still have so much to look forward to
12. If you’re still angry and grieving over a breakup, it’s time to let this go.
13. You’re not alone. There’s always a strong possibility that you can find the one person who will love you the way you want to be loved, and they’re out there. Don’t give up on that dream before it even becomes a reality.
14. You are never broken, you’re just a little lost. Just follow your heart and it will always find you home.
15. You don’t have to give up on them, but you do have to move on.
16. Just keep on smiling, and don’t lose hope, because life is too short to lose your smile because of a breakup.
17. Breakups are hard, but don’t let them define you. You are nothing more than the sum of your experiences and they will never have control over you again.
18. The most important thing to remember is that it’s not how long you were together, but how good of a partner he was.
19. You are so amazing and beautiful. You deserve someone who will treat you like the queen you are. You’re a stunner, darling.
20. You’re not alone. It’s okay to feel broken and sad. You’re not alone. Let me help you take control of your life again.
21. If you feel like you were wronged by your ex, don’t be afraid to fight for yourself. Keep pushing forward and never stop being you.
22. Remember that no matter what’s happening in your love life, it is YOU who has control. Don’t let anyone or anything stop you from being the person you want to be.
23. don’t let sadness set in and give in to the fear of being alone
24. You are not alone. There is a lot of strength inside you to get through this, and I’m here to support you every step of the way.
25. You are not alone, you will get through this. You’re not in this alone. I know it’s hard but hang in there.
26. No matter what happens in your life, you always get a choice. You can choose to be empowered by the experiences that come your way and become stronger.
27. You are in control. You can choose to be empowered by the experiences that come your way and become stronger.
28. Don’t let anything hold you back from your dreams. Everyone has a choice.
29. Each and every experience you have, good or bad, increases your strength.
30. The best things in life often require a little effort. However, if you choose to set your sights on achieving something worthwhile and are willing to work hard, you’ll find that it’s possible to make a great many things happen, regardless of your circumstances.
31. No matter how you feel, no matter what’s gone wrong or right in your relationship, know this: it’s normal to have a breakup. It doesn’t make you a bad person—it just means your partner wasn’t right for you.
32. Don’t forget to take good care of yourself, so you are ready to give the love and attention that a new relationship deserves.
33. We all go through heartbreaks. But if you’re going through it alone, remember that you don’t have to do this alone. Reach out, and someone will be there to help you through it.
34. You’re not alone. You’re beautiful and talented, just like everyone else. You deserve love too.
35. It’s hard to move on when your heart is still broken. But you have to try and be strong and see what the future holds.
36. Know that the breakup is just a part of life, and you will get through it.
37. Breakups can be tough, but you’ll be happy to know that there’s always a light at the end of the tunnel.
38. Be kind to yourself and each other. Emotions run high during a breakup. There’s no shame in feeling sad for a few days, no secret shame in needing the support of friends or family.
39. There’s always a reason why you feel like you need to break up, even if it seems as though there’s nothing wrong with your relationship.
40. At times it feels like the hardest part of breaking up is letting go after all the time you were together. But when you can make peace with it, it’s as easy as brushing your teeth.
41. Don’t cry over someone who doesn’t love you anymore. They’re not worth it and you’re a better person for moving on.
42. You’re not alone. There is always someone out there who has been through a breakup and can help you get through this tough time.
43. Just because you get dumped, doesn’t mean you’re over. That’s the biggest mistake people make after a breakup, thinking that they’ve moved on when really all they’ve done is move away.
44. Breaking up is hard to do. But if you have the courage to do it, there are so many great things that are waiting for you on the other side.
45. When you’re heartbroken, no one can make it better. The only thing that will do that is time and love.
46. Don’t give up on yourself. Don’t give up on your love. And most importantly, don’t give up on your dreams. You just have to hold on and fight for them one more time.
47. You can find your way back to the person who’s right for you.
48. Sometimes, it’s just not meant to be. But if you can find the strength, courage, and determination to move on, you’ll be a better person for it.
49. Don’t give up on your dreams. Keep fighting for what you believe in, even when someone doesn’t believe in you.
50. If you want to be successful, never give up. And if you want to be happy and live a fulfilled life, don’t give up your happiness for someone else.
51. Find hope, light and love in the darkest moments of your life and the brightest ones.
52. Don’t give up when it’s hard to do. There are always ways to move on from someone who broke your heart . . . but only if you let yourself believe it will happen.
53. It’s hard to move on from someone who broke your heart, but only if you let yourself believe it will happen.
54. Let’s be honest: Breaking up isn’t always easy. But that’s okay because there are things you can do to move on from someone who broke your heart. Stay positive, don’t ignore the pain and let yourself heal—and don’t be afraid of doing so. It will only get better.
55. It’s not easy when your heart is broken. But moving on isn’t impossible, as long as you believe that it can happen.
56. It’s never easy breaking up with someone. But it is worth it if you know that you will find someone better.
57. Moving on is hard to do, but it will be worth it when you are able to finally find that special someone.
58. You’ve been through a breakup. Get over it, focus on your future and start living again.
59. There is no better way to deal with a breakup than by filling your heart with love.
60. Your life will be more beautiful without him in it, so be brave and make the decision to move on.
61. Don’t let the breakup define you. Embrace what’s great about yourself, and get back out there!
62. You are not defined by your breakup, you define yourself.
63. You’re not alone. You’re not weak. You’re not defective, you’re just human and that’s okay. Better days are ahead.
64. It’s okay to not be okay, but you will get through it. Pick yourself up and keep going…
65. You’ll find yourself on the other side of it all – better, stronger and capable of facing anything that comes your way.
66. When you lose someone, you learn something about yourself. You grow and change in ways you never imagined.
67. The day you need a breakup to understand how beautiful your relationship was isn’t the day to break up.
68. We’re not ones to judge if you need a little time off or if your breakup is still a fresh wound. It’s okay.
69. Don’t let heartbreak keep you down. You have to move on, because if you don’t no one will. Breakup is tough but there’s a light at the end of the tunnel.
70. You’re not alone and together, we can make it through this. Breakups are tough but there’s a light at the end of the tunnel
71. Breakups are tough. But they’re also necessary–because if you don’t, no one else will.
72. Don’t let heartbreak take over your life. You’ll be stronger if you don’t let it get the best of you.
73. Breakups are hard, but they make you stronger. You’ll be fine in the end. You might not feel like it now, but you will—and that’s when you’ll realize how much better you can be than your ex.
74. It’s time to move on. You’ve been through the worst thing that can happen to a human being and you have to keep walking forwards.
75. When we’re in a tough breakup, we want to fix it. But sometimes, you have to let it go and move on with your life
76. A breakup is the best time to get out of your comfort zone and live life the way you want. Don’t give up, keep going, and love yourself for who you are.
77. It’s okay to be sad, but it doesn’t mean the whole world has to be. Don’t do this alone, and don’t give up. There is love out there for you.
78. Saying goodbye to something that was never meant to be is the hardest thing you’ll ever have to do.
79. You can always find someone new, but you’ll never find someone better than the one that’s lost.
80. You don’t have to walk around with your head down, shoulders slumped and a sad face. Just remember that the good times don’t last forever and the bad ones aren’t all that bad either.
81. Breakups are hard, but our hope is that you will find a way to get back up and move on.
82. Breakups are hard, but what’s even harder is pretending that they never happened.
83. Breakups are hard, but it’s okay. Don’t be afraid to be vulnerable and tell your friends and family about it. They will help you through the process!
84. There are no bad breakups. There are just bad relationships in which we feel we need to get back together.
85. It’s okay to be different. You can find love again – and there is plenty of fish in the sea. Don’t let anyone make you feel less than who you are.
86. Let them know how much you care, but don’t let them control your happiness.
87. It’s never easy to say goodbye, but you’ll know that it was the right choice when you see all your butterflies come back home.
88. You are not alone. You will make it through this breakup and you will find love again.
89. Breakups don’t have to be the end of everything. They can teach you a lot, they can help you grow, and they should never make you feel like your world is ending.
90. When life gets hard and you don’t know what to do, a breakup is a great time to rediscover yourself.
91. Breakups suck. They really do, but don’t let them define you.
Don’t lose your faith in love, and don’t lose your hope for peace of mind. The universe will help you find what you need to go on. And if it’s meant for you to love again, then the universe will bring you someone else to love.
I hope that these quotes have been helpful, I am sure you have found some new favourites among them. Please do let me know your favourite in the comment section below.