Most of us have been through it in one way or the other. To many people, breakups are an inevitable part of life. No matter what the situation, one thing is for sure. When someone breaks with you, it hurts like hell, plain and simple.
Breakups are never easy. They’re gut-wrenching and painful and can leave you feeling like a piece of you has died. You try to move on, but the pain is still there. This is why I have collected the best breakup quotes for you to read and share with someone in such a situation.
These breakup hurts quotes are the best way to express how you feel after the breakup, and they help you cope with your feelings and make you feel better again.
Breakup Hurts Quotes
Breakup hurts. It is easier to give up than to keep going, harder to stop smiling than to frown, and sometimes more terrifying than the mountain you have to climb. But no matter how high the mountain looks, if you take one step forward, there’s still one more left.
1. Breakup hurts and will never go away easily. But the sooner you can accept this reality and get on with your life, the sooner you’ll be able to find someone again.
2. Breakup hurts! But you were in a relationship at one point, and if you loved this person, it’s normal that you will miss her now.
3. The fact of the matter is breakup hurts. However, once you can recognize the value of accepting your feelings and what went wrong in the relationship, you will have a better chance of finding love again.
4. Breakup is the hardest thing to get through; it hurts. Remember that it will all be better. You’ll do great and find your true love again.
5. Get over your ex as fast as possible and move on. I know how hard it can be, but it gets easier every day. Breakup hurts!
6. A breakup hurts, but the pain can make you stronger.
7. Breakup stings, but it helps you learn and grow.
8. A breakup hurts, but there are ways to heal your broken heart. Stay strong, and don’t be afraid to talk to someone close to you. The best is yet to come.
9. The end of a relationship always hurts, but you have an opportunity to learn and grow.
10. No matter how experienced you are in a relationship, breaking up always sucks. You have an opportunity to learn and grow from the experience, though.
11. It hurts to go through a breakup, but the pain can be eased with time and effort.
12. Bad things happen to all of us, but you’re not alone. You will survive this breakup and grow stronger for it.
13. It was beautiful, and then it was gone. But there’s no need to be sad. This could help you grow.
14. It’s hard, but it’ll get better. You have to trust that you’ll find someone better.
15. Breakup hurts. Sometimes worse than you can imagine. But you get through it, and you’re an even stronger person. You have to give yourself time and space to heal. You won’t feel anything but love and gratitude for him or her.
16. Breakup hurts, but getting back on your feet and finding someone new is important. You’ll feel better soon
17. It’s hard when you break up with your ex-girlfriend. You lose her, and you lose that special feeling. But soon, the pain will fade, and you will feel stronger. Soon, you’ll have a smile on your face again
18. The hurting part of a breakup is usually temporary, so the key is to get back on the horse and keep riding.
19. it is not that difficult to get over the breakup, you need to dive in for a life-changing seminar, and you will be fine.
20. It’s crucial to move on right away. If you give yourself a chance, you’ll soon find someone new. When that happens, you’ll feel better than ever.
21. We all get dumped, it’s fine, even if it hurts. But you need to remember how awesome you are! So get back out there and meet someone new.
22. Breakup hurts. But what’s even more painful is that it ends.
23. It’s not your fault you got dumped. You’re great, so get back out there and start dating again! You’re a catch; someone will grab you before you know it. Don’t forget that.
24. I’m sorry you’re heartbroken, but you’re stronger than you think. Take this time to focus on self-love and build your confidence. You’re amazing just the way you are.
25. You’re amazing, and there’s someone else out there who’s even more excited to meet you than I am.
26. Breakup hurts, but you can get through them with the right mindset and positive thinking.
27. It is never easy to end a relationship. But if you stay true to yourself, it is always worth it in the end.
28. When someone you care about breaks up with you, it’s the scariest thing that could happen to you. But it can also be a wake-up call.
29. Sometimes, the hard thing to do is not to give up but to let yourself feel sad, frustrated and angry over a breakup. It’s one of those things that you have to push through to move on with your life.
30. Breakup is hard. Sometimes it hurts so bad that we want to give up, get back together and make everything right again. But when you finally decide to move on, you realize that it wasn’t loved after all or at least not the same one as before.
31. Breakup hurts. The pain is real. But it’s our job to make the breakup hurt a little bit less by getting over it with smiles
32. Breakup hurts. They do. The best advice I can give you: breathe, let go, and love yourself.
33. You don’t need to fall apart to let go of someone. They fell apart when they broke your heart, so don’t be surprised if you won’t have time to do the same.
34. Breakup hurts, but the best way to cope with the pain is to list everything you’ll miss about your ex.
35. Breakup hurts, but the keys to recovery are self-compassion and understanding.
36. When people break up with you, they break their hearts. Don’t be hurt by it, and don’t blame yourself. It’s just a bump in the road—you must learn to move on quickly.
37. Breakup hurts. But why it hurts and how to make it better, you can find in these breakup quotes.
38. Breakup hurts, but it’s not the end of the world. You can make it through without your ex!
39. Breakup hurts, but at least we have the self-love to know that it’s okay to be here and to love ourselves. Never forget that this is normal; always remember it will get better.
40. The hardest part of a breakup is letting go. It hurts like hell, but it feels so good to be free.
41. Breakups are hard, and they hurt. But they don’t have to be the end of your story.
42. If a breakup hurts, that means you care. If it doesn’t hurt, then it was never real.
43. When you break up with someone, it’s not just about your hurt feelings. It’s also about the pain of losing a friendship.
44. There are no easy answers to a breakup, but if there’s one thing we’re certain of, they’ll heal in time.
45. Breakup hurts for a long time. When moving on, let go of the past and focus on what’s now.
46. You’ll get used to it – but it still feels like you’ve lost a limb. Focus on the present, your friends, and the future you will create.
47. Breakup quotes that capture the pain and sadness of a breakup are the best way to help you move on.
48. A friend put it best: Breakup hurts like hell, but it’s always better.
49. Breakup hurts on more levels than you could imagine. It can be hard to talk about, even just with friends. But we’ve got some words of wisdom to help you feel better in the aftermath of a breakup and move forward again:
50. I wish I had told you how much I love you. I wish you would’ve realized how important you are to me. The thought of losing you scares me, but the truth is—even if we broke up tomorrow, we’d be a part of each other’s lives forever.
51. Breakup hurts. But sometimes you have to let go of someone for their good.
52. If a breakup hurts, it’s probably because you were in a relationship that wasn’t meant to be. Be honest and take a step back to find out what went wrong.
53. Breakup hurts. Even though it’s over, you never know how much time you have left. So live today and always try new things because everything can change tomorrow
54. Breakup hurts, but also magical. Pick your favourite breakup quotes and find a new perspective on the relationship you’ve been putting off.
55. The hard truth is that there is no way to recover from a breakup. And if you try, it will only seem like a permanent state of pain. But with time—and the right mindset—you can come out stronger on the other side.
56. A breakup hurts like hell, but it hurts less when you’re not with the other person.
57. Sometimes, you need some time to heal before you can go on and move on.
58. Breakup hurts. But sometimes, it’s the best thing to happen to you. Because then you realize what’s important in life.
59. Breakup doesn’t have to be a bad thing. You can move on and start living your life.
60. Breakups are never easy, but they get easier with every breakup.
61. If you’re in a relationship, and breaking up is going to be a shitty thing for you, break up. If it doesn’t, don’t keep doing it.
62. Breakup hurts. But they’re also vital. And sometimes, the best way to heal is to fight back and remind yourself that there are no two people alike—even if you were together for years.
63. Breakup hurts, but at least it’s always an opportunity to reflect on your relationship. You’ll be just fine with a little laugh and a lot of self-care.
64. When you break up with someone, nothing turns out how you thought it would. The breakup hurts so much, and you wonder if it’s happening. Sometimes you feel you’re living in a dream until the pain wakes you up and ruins everything.
65. Breakup hurts, but it doesn’t have to break your heart.
66. The breakup hurts; the pain is still fresh. It’s only been a week since you said goodbye, but it feels like an eternity. You want him back, but you know it’s over. The memories of good times and bad are churning in your head.
67. Breakup hurts like hell, but you get over it. The first step is admitting that it’s happened.
68. Breakup hurts, but it is okay to feel. It’s all part of the process of growing and learning.
69. Breakups hurt. But they are a part of life and all part of growing up. It’s okay to feel. A breakup can push you forward in ways you would never have imagined.
70. They always say you will only know you’re meant to be with someone when you feel a certain way after they leave your life. The feeling is terrifying, and it’s okay to let yourself feel.
71. Even if you’re not in love with someone, breakups still hurt. They make you feel sad and confused, but they don’t have to be a drag.
72. Breakups are tough. They make you feel confused and sad, but they don’t have to be that hard.
73. Breakups might be unavoidable and hurt, but they need not be a drag.
74. Breakups are sad but don’t have to be terrible. They can even be a good thing!
75. The truth is that it doesn’t matter if you break up or not. The only thing that matters is what you do with the time you have left.
76. No matter how bad the breakup was, you can always learn something from it.
77. When you realize that you can’t live without someone, it’s okay to let her go. She’ll always be in your heart
78. First of all, don’t beat yourself up. It’s not your fault, and there wasn’t anything you could have done to prevent it. But you can’t sit around wallowing in self-pity, either. You’ve got to let yourself cry, then work your way through the stages of grief. And when the time is right, you have to get back out there and find a way to take away the hurt of this breakup by moving on.
79. When you’re separated, you can see the other person’s true colours: They’re not who you thought they were. Breakup hurts
80. It hurts to break up with someone you used to love. But it hurts even more, to stay in a relationship that’s not good for either of you. It’s time to get out while you still have some dignity left.
81. Breakup hurts, but sometimes the best way to get back on the horse is to get back into a relationship with yourself and know that your worth can’t be determined by anyone else.
82. It is hard to get over a breakup, but you must know it’s not your fault.
83. Don’t let a former lover take away the memories that matter the most.
84. I was a fool to think that we could be different, that we had something more.
85. There’s no need to be ashamed of your feelings. It’s not a mistake—it’s just, you know, real life.
86. Breakup hurts, but it’s always a good idea to remember that life goes on.
87. Breakup hurts. Even if you thought your relationship was going nowhere, it’s nice to know that no matter how bad things are, there is always hope.
88. It’s hard to say goodbye. No one ever said it was easy, but when it’s over, you have the confidence of hindsight to look back and remember all the good times—and that helps.
89. Breakup hurts, and It’s not the end of the world. It’s a new beginning.
90. Breakup hurts. But at least you get to laugh about it with your friends.
91. Breakup hurts, but it doesn’t have to last. Make the most of the time you’ve got.
92. If they’ve broken your heart, don’t make your heart break you. Make the most of the time you’ve got.
93. Time moves on, but you’re still not over your ex. Make the most of the time you’ve got now.
94. After a breakup, it can feel like you’re fighting an uphill battle. The breakup doesn’t have to define you. It can’t take away your energy and vitality. Get out there and enjoy life!
95. It’s hard to say goodbye. But it gets easier every day. Replace regret with something that can make you smile.
96. Think about what you learned from the relationship, and focus on moving forward rather than dwelling on why things didn’t work out.
97. Even the most passionate relationships can end. Take this time to reflect on what worked and didn’t, and focus your energy on moving forward.
98. A breakup is tough, but it’s even tougher when you can’t move on. You’ve been there before.
99. Relationships always have their ups and downs. They begin with great excitement and promise, but that doesn’t always last forever.
100. Endings are a part of life. You can survive them and find yourself wiser and stronger for your experiences.
101. We were two halves of a whole, someone to lean on when the world was hard to face. Now that you’ve moved on, I and myself are left in this big empty world.
102. Life was like a bed of roses when I had you. Now that you’re gone, it’s like life has been replaced with thorns in my heart.
103. With you, I have always seen endless possibilities. Now, I miss the scent of your cologne, the feel of your hand in mine, and everything about you.
104. We were too good for this world. It wasn’t ready for us, but we’ll always be together.
105. This is too good to resist. Join this, and you’ll have a better chance to find the love of your life!
106. Quotes about breakups can be hard to read, but these are the best breakup quotes for when you’re hurting.
107. Feeling sad and lonely after realizing that your relationship is over is normal. Here are some breakup quotes to inspire you through this transition.
108. Breakups hurt, and sometimes the best thing to do is stop dead in your tracks, take a deep breath and think through your options.
109. It’s not that I want to forget you or don’t feel something when I see you. It’s just that I’m trying to move on with my life.
110. When a relationship ends, one person always feels it more than anyone else. It’s not the other way around.
111. There’s no such thing as one person being the right one. It’s true love when you can endure a breakup and stay strong.
112. Breakup hurts. But if you can get over the hurt, you can move on and start enjoying life again.
113. Breakup hurts like a knife in the heart. There’s no way around it. It doesn’t matter how much time you’ve been together or how many times you’ve tried to work things out. You have to accept this fact.
114. Breakup hurts, and the pain doesn’t go away. But you have to keep going because what’s done is done.
115. Sometimes, we get so caught up in the moment that we forget that what’s happening right now is temporary. Love is fleeting, and sometimes it hurts to let go of something you’ve been holding onto for a long time.
116. Laugh, break up and move on. There’s always time to fall out of love again.
117. It’s okay to be sad. It’s okay to be angry. It’s okay to feel betrayed, but that doesn’t mean you have to stay in a relationship where the person wants to hurt you.
118. You will always be loved, even when you’re hurting so much.
119. We’re not saying this is your fault, but it’s nice to get a reminder that no matter how hard things get, you can survive them.
120. There’s always going to be some nostalgic feeling about the past that makes you miss it, but the moment is gone, and there’s nothing you can do to change it.
121. A breakup hurts, but it’s not the end of the world. And it’s not your fault because it’s not your job to keep it together forever. You’ll be okay.
Breakups are never fun, but using the breakup hurts quotes right here can go a long way towards helping you get over it faster. That is what this post explored, and there should be enough to help anyone looking for the strength to move on from a breakup. Make good use of it and give your comment in the box below.