Breathing love is simply breathing in love and breathing out love. It’s a way to direct your attention towards what you want to attract into your life: happiness, health, wealth or anything else you desire! It’s also a way to reach out to people with love and kindness wherever you find yourself.
Love is a powerful force, and if you are holding on to it, there is no way you cannot feel it. Just as important, when you find yourself in some critical situations, take a moment to breathe into your heart and send love to everyone involved. Then say out loud: “I am breathing love into this situation right now.”
The more often we do this, the more opportunities we have to become aware of our thoughts, feelings and actions when things happen. It becomes easier to catch ourselves when things go wrong and choose not to react out of fear, but rather with love instead!
There are several quotes to motivate yourself and others to breathe love, find them in the following breathe love quotes. You’d be glad you did.
Breathe Love Quotes
Breathe love and it will breathe out of you in all the colours of a rainbow. You are surrounded by love and beauty everywhere—it’s just that we do not often see it because we are too busy taking it for granted.
1. Breathe love into your life. Breathe happiness. Breathe togetherness, and give yourself a chance to feel all the love you’ve been missing.
2. Breathe in the love and breathe out the hate. It’s important to be mindful of our thoughts and actions, especially when we are at different stages in our lives.
3. The way to your heart is through your words, so be wise with them. Carefully choose what you say to who, and how you say it. Breathe love into the world.
4. Breathe in the love, breathe out fear. Inhale love, exhale fear. Breathe in the things that matter and breathe out all the rest. Breathe love into today and your troubles will melt away.
5. Live in a world where love is not a choice, but a state of being. Love is a light that never dies. Love is the only way to be free. Breathe love. It’s the only way to live.
6. Breathe love into every day, into life, and into everything you do. Don’t let stress get in the way of your love for life. Breathe love every day and find a place you can be happy.
7. Breathe love, live love; breathe and live. Learn to Love yourself and your story by breathing in the magic that surrounds you. Breathe in the goodness of others and breathe love into your life.
8. Breathe love into your life. Breathe love into the world. Breathe love into your days and nights. Breathe love into yourself, because you deserve it.
9. Breathe love. The only way you can fail is if you don’t try. Breathe love into every moment and remember to always be kind.
10. Breathe love into your life. Breathe it in and let it out. Let the joy of being alive open every cell and muscle, so that every moment is filled with love and light.
11. The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return. Breathe love, breathe joy. Breathe in the goodness of today, and breathe out the badness of yesterday. Breathe love, breathe deep!
12. Breathe love. It’s not just a feeling, it’s a way of life. Breathe love into your day. Breathe it into other people’s days as well. It will bring you joy, and make the world a better place.
13. Breathe love into the life you want to create. When you breathe love into your life, the air becomes lighter and lighter. Always breathe in love, even if you don’t think it’s possible.
14. You have to be willing to let go of what you don’t need in order to hold on to what’s important. Breathe love — it’s the only thing that’s going to get you through.
15. Breathe love, breathe goodness. Everything is going to be okay. Breathe love into your heart and you will see the world from a different perspective.
16. Breathe love into your life today by setting boundaries that are healthy for you and allowing yourself to enjoy the simple things.
17. Breathe love, breathe peace. Inhale the power of love and happiness as you exhale all of your stress. We need to breathe love, truly, into what it means to be human.
18. Breathe love. Breathe happiness. Breathe peace. Breathe joy. Breathe compassion. And be happy with the world and your own existence. Feel the love!
19. Love is a journey, not a destination. On this journey together let’s breathe love into everything we do, and be kind to everyone.
20. Breathe love into your day and start writing a list of all the things that you’re grateful for. You’re perfect just the way you are. Breathe love into your life and be yourself.
21. Breathe love. Breathe into everything that you see, hear and touch in your day. That magic is waiting to be discovered and shared with others!
22. Breathe love in; Breathe out joy, happiness and prosperity, finding your own way to love yourself and live a life of intention.
23. Breathe love and make the most of today. Taking a break from life can be a good thing, especially when you’re ready to take on fresh adventures.
24. Breathe love. Breathe peace. Breathe hope. It’s all around you…and it’s all part of the journey you’ve chosen to share with someone special.
25. Your life is a reflection of your thoughts. So breathe love. Breathe love into your day and allow it to fill you. Breathe life. Breathe purpose. Breathe freedom. Breathe joy.
26. We all have the power to breathe love into the world. We can bring so much more joy and positivity into others’ lives with no effort on our part. Doing so makes us feel good, too!
27. Breathe in love, breathe out hate. Breathe in positivity, breathe out negativity. Breathe in faith, breathe out a doubt. Breathe in peace, breathe out anxiety. Breathe happiness and joy into your life.
28. The world is full of people who need love and support. Love is what you give, not what you get. Loving each other and being loved makes the whole world a better place.
29. Be kind to yourself. Be gentle with yourself. Love yourself exactly how you are. The best gift you can give yourself is to stop judging conditions and begin seeing them as opportunities.
30. Breathe love. And let it flow through you and into the world. Breathe deep and let your breath take you to a place where you can feel its power.
31. The more you breathe love, the more you become love. This is the time to breathe love and light into your life. The world needs more of that. Breathe in the love. Breathe out the hate.
32. Breathe in the love, breathe out the hate. Breathe in the joy, breathe out the sorrow. Breathe in the beauty, breathe out the pain. Breathe in your purpose, breathe out your regrets. There is so much more to life than what meets the eye.
33. Breathe love into your life and world. Breathe love today, breathe love every day. You don’t need a reason to smile, so smile every chance you get!
34. The world can be a pretty scary place. But when you focus on the things that make you happy, life gets a little better every day. Breathe love.
35. Breathe love into an ordinary day. Breathe kindness. Breathe gratitude. Breathe happiness, because the world is a beautiful place and so are you. Breathe and smile more today, let it flow from your heart and into the world around you.
36. Life is short. Breathe love into it. Take a deep breath, then let it out. Breathe love into this world and into your life. The more you breathe love, the more you will feel it expand in every area of your life.
37. Life is too short to breathe only anger, fear or resentment. Breathe love into your life every day. Find your inner strength and breathe love into the things that break you.
38. Be grateful for the small and big things in life, they are what make you feel alive. Breathe love and live. Breathe love and be happy!
39. Breathe love and let it inspire you to do better today. It is how you let go of old patterns and habits and create new ones that are more aligned with your soul’s desires.
40. Breathe love. Breathe happiness. Breathe acceptance. Breathe peace of mind. Breathe change. Live today, as you wish to be tomorrow.
41. Take a breath. Relax. Breathe love back in and out. Focus on what you want, who you are and what’s possible in your life.
42. Look up, look around you. It’s going to be okay. Breathe love into your day and watch it unfold.
43. When you feel the world crumbling around you, let yourself fall apart. Breathe love into your life again. Don’t be afraid to share your love. Breathe it out, let go and give it away.
44. Your relationship with your partner is a precious gift. Breathe love into it by setting goals, nurturing one another and sharing your time together.
46. Breathe in love, breathe out stress. Breathe is the best way to master your emotions. There is no limit to the amount of love that you can breathe into the world.
47. Breathe love. Breathe it in, breathe it out. You are worthy of love…but so are others. Showing others the same kindness and compassion you’d want if someone was in your shoes will spread positive energy that rings true for everyone involved.
48. Breathe love. Breathe in all the things you love, and breathe out all of the things that scare you. Your life is meant to be filled with joy and laughter.
49. Breathe love in like a sea breeze and it will fill your body and soul with joy. Breathe love out with each breath and make it last.
50. Breathe love. Breathe in the scent of flowers, and feel the breeze. Breathe in hope, breathe out fear. Breathe peace, breathe happiness and breathe joy.
51. When you’re feeling stressed, take some time to breathe in the love. Breathe in the love of your mom, the support of your friends, and the sunshine of summer. Breathe out those worries and insecurities.
52. Breathe love into your life. Breathe love into your business. Breathe love into your work and everything you do. Breathe love in, open up to what’s coming and let it be.
53. Breathe love, don’t suffocate. Breathe love and you will walk with purpose. Breathe you can do more than you think.
54. Breathe love. Breathe faith. Breathe hope. It’s okay to be a little messy, it’s okay to not be perfect. It’s okay to feel like a fool sometimes because learning is the best feeling in the world.
55. When you feel uninspired and lost inspiration, remember that love is more than a feeling. It’s a mood, a state of mind, an attitude—and the biggest thing about love is that it’s always available for you. Take a deep breath and smell the roses.
56. There’s a lot of noise in the world today. Let us help you reconnect with what matters most. Breathe love. Breathe your dreams. Breathe the possibilities.
57. Breathe love, live with passion and have a smile on your face. Breathing in love can help you feel more confident, secure, and at peace.
58. Breathe love. Breathe joy. Breathe gratitude…and breathe your way to a happier, healthier you.
59. Breathe love. Breathe hope. Breathe acceptance. Breathe encouragement. Breathe forgiveness. breathe everything in life.
60. The best way to make someone happy is to make them smile. Breathe love and share it with the people around you.
61. In the moments of feeling anxious, depressed, or simply not happy with your life, remember to breathe love and gratitude. Life changing!
62. Sometimes, you need a reminder to breathe deeply and love yourself. Breathe love into your life today and every day. Be the light that shines through.
63. Breathe love into your days, so they can be filled with happiness and joy.
Let your heart and breath be your guide. Breathe love into life, as you breathe in this beautiful autumn day.
64. Breathe in the love that surrounds you. Breathe out your fears, worries and doubts. Breathe in the gifts of life. Breathe out each day.
65. If you think about it, life is filled with so many gestures of love. Every action, every choice, every word and thought can be said to show love somewhere in its many forms. Breathe love like you mean it.
66. Become a part of something bigger. Breathe the air of love, share it with others and bring peace to the world.
67. Breathe love, breathe trust, breathe happiness. Begin to live in a way that inspires you. Make today your antidote to the stresses that come with everyday life. Breathe love into it.
68. Life is better when you breathe love in. Let’s start a love story that lasts forever. Breathe it in through all the feelings, even when you don’t feel them.
69. The best way to bring love into your day is to breathe it into existence. Breathe in the love all around you, and breathe out inspiring, uplifting words.
70. The feeling you get when you breathe love, and then out it. The presence of the people who surround you, when you think about how lucky you are to have them in your life.
71. Breathe love. It’s the only way to live life to its fullest. Breathe love, feel it in your body, and share it with the world.
72. Breathe love—a deeply sustaining breath that brings in everything you need to live a beautiful life. Breathe love. Breathe freedom. Breathe happiness.
73. Breathe love. Breathe life. It’s so easy to get caught up in the world telling you to be something that doesn’t really represent you. Let your voice be heard, let your presence be felt, and allow yourself to be who you are – without apology
74. Life is too short to be anything but totally into all of it. Breathe love into your life and share it with others.
75. The secret to happiness is to breathe love out into the world. When you breathe in love, you are creating a place where you can be your best self. A place that supports new growth and helps you experience more love every day.
76. Breathe love. Love is the greatest gift of all. Love is what makes things better, more beautiful, inspiring, and magical. It’s the reason you feel good, how you make others feel good, and why you want to get up every day and do better for others.
77. Breathe love. It’s not about being perfect. It’s about letting go of the small stuff, so you can move forward with more confidence and clarity.
78. Breathe love into your world. Breathe it out of you. Breathe love. Breathe happiness. And always remember that the world is a beautiful place, full of endless possibilities.
79. Breath love. Breathe in the light of your life and feel a sense of peace and joy. The world needs more love. Breathe it in, breathe it out and live the life you truly want!
80. Breathing love is the best way to spread it around. When you breathe love out, it reaches others. When you breathe love in, it fills you with its own supply.
81. Breathe love. That’s all you need to know about life. Breathe love into your days and provide the space to be yourself. Love is always our choice, and no matter what happens around us, we can always choose to love again.
82. Breathe love, lightly. Breathe love, deeply. Bring love into your life, when you need it most.
83. Breathe love and grace. Breathe love and let your light shine through. Breathe love, so others can breathe it as well.
84. Breathe love. Hug a tree. Give yourself a break. Allow yourself to be present, in the good and the bad, big or small.
85. Breathe love, breathe joy, and let go of everything that isn’t worth remembering. The world is full of chaos and stress, waiting to be embraced. Breathe love into your life.
86. A life without love is a life incomplete. Breathe the most beautiful kind of love, the kind that makes you feel like you have the power to change the world.
87. The world needs a little more love. Finding your own path to love can be much more satisfying than trying to follow someone else’s.
88. Breathe love, through the ups and downs. When life gets tough, be there for each other. The little things can make all the difference!
89. Breathe love. Breathe beauty. The world is waiting for your story to be told, so tell it.
Breathe love, explore the world with your eyes wide open and be the best you can be.
90. Breathe love. Breathe gratitude. It’s a new way to live, one that reaps the benefits of a happier and more fulfilling life.
91. Breathe love into your life and never take it for granted. Breathe love, breathe peace and enjoy the ride.
92. Breathe love. Breathe happiness. Let your worries float away with a deep breath of fresh air.
93. Breathe love. Let it fill your mind and body, like a warm breeze on a morning walk. Let’s breathe love into this season. It’ll take you to places you’ve never been before.
94. Breathe love. Smell it, taste it, touch it. Let your senses travel to a place of delight and discovery; where every new moment inspires you to explore another beautiful thing in the world.
95. Breathe love. Let it all out. Blow away the stress and tension from your shoulders, hips and neck. Calm down and relax into a better you.
96. Breathe love. Breathe life into your desire. Feel the power of possibility, as you envision a future free from fear and limitations. Dream BIG!
97. Breathe love. Breathe compassion. Breathe gratitude for all that you have, and even more for all that you are yet to be.
98. The world needs more love, so breathe it. Breathe love into every moment of your life. Let your heart, mind and soul spread love to the world. Breathe in, let go and breathe love.
99. Breathe love. It’s a lot more than just a feeling, it’s a state of mind that is contagious and can soothe us as well as give us strength.
100. Breathe love. Let it into your world and out into others. Breathe in love and breathe out love, always.
If you are here, it surely means you just read through the most inspiring breathe love quotes. Breathing love is a simple, yet powerful way to connect with ourselves and those around us. With the quotes here, you have all the motivation you need for yourself or someone to breathe love. And I believe you found them helpful.