Burnt bridges are used to describe a situation in which someone has burnt all the connections they have with another person or group of people. It’s taken from the idea that if you burn a bridge, it cannot be crossed again.
Burnt bridges can also refer to people who have burned their reputations by doing something bad or harmful to another person or group of people.
Sometimes, people burn their bridges because they want to hurt someone. Other times, they do it by accident and are left with nothing to do but rebuild them again.
Whatever meaning you have in mind, I know that you will be able to find quotes that will help you express your mind accurately in this collection of burnt bridges quotes below.
Burnt Bridges Quotes
When you burn a bridge, it’s impossible to go back and fix things up again. You cannot undo what happened; you cannot change the past. If you burn your bridges, there is no way back. You’re ensuring that there’s no way back to the situation at hand.
1. A burnt bridge is better than a friendship that was never meant to be.
2. Keep your burnt bridges burning down for life. A burnt bridge is a great way to get free publicity.
3. A burnt bridge is never the best solution, but sometimes it’s the only one.
4. Burn bridges. Always burn bridges. When you burn the bridges, the only thing that can get in your way is your feet, and suddenly you’re moving forward again.
5. We should never be afraid to burn bridges as long as we learn from the ashes and make something better in their place.
6. Some bridges you need to burn so that you can rebuild stronger.
7. Sometimes, you have to burn the bridge to make it to the other side.
8. It’s a lot easier to start over than it is to repair a burnt bridge.
9. When you build bridges, and someone else burns them down, you’ll remember how it feels to be in love.
10. Sometimes, it’s better to have burnt bridges. Sometimes, it’s the only way to go forward.
11. Don’t be afraid of your burnt bridges because they keep you from getting stuck.
12. It’s always best to burn bridges than still carry them.
13. I have burnt bridges to be able to focus on necessary things.
14. I have burnt bridges to distract myself from the things that I need to focus on. The burnt bridges that I have are necessary for me to grow and learn.
15. The burnt bridges that you build today will be the foundation for tomorrow. So don’t forget to burn them and build new ones along the way.
16. I’ve made a lot of burnt bridges, and I’m not letting them stop me from going forward.
17. When a bridge is burnt, you cannot use it because there is no way to cross it. So burn bridges carefully and precisely.
18. A burnt bridge is better than no bridge at all.
19. Sometimes, a burnt bridge is the fastest way to get where you want to go.
20. Don’t be too hard on yourself if you’ve ever created a burnt bridge. It’s not the end of the world, and it’s certainly not art.
21. When people get burnt out on each other, it’s important to remember that a burnt bridge doesn’t mean you have to go back to square one.
22. Some bridges burn too brightly, and you can’t get to them.
23. While I don’t have many burnt bridges, I’m not afraid to burn them.
24. We all have bridges that we need to burn. It’s not about making enemies but making good choices.
25. Be careful to keep your bridges burning bright, but leave time to watch them burn.
26. A bridge burnt by you might be the only thing that saves you from drowning.
27. These burnt bridges can be a good thing. I’ve learned to embrace them and use them to fuel my fire for success.
28. You may have burnt bridges to cross, but you don’t have to burn bridges to get around them.
29. If you have burnt bridges, it’s because you crossed them first.
30. A burnt bridge is a metaphorical bridge built to keep you from being stuck.
31. A burnt bridge is just a bridge that you have to cross when you come back.
32. I have burnt bridges to be able to focus on things that matter.
33. Burnt bridges are a sign of success. Just look at all the bridges I’ve burned.
34. Once a bridge has been burned, there is no way back. All we can do is jump in and try to swim.
35. I am not looking for a new life. I am looking for a new path.
36. I have burned my bridges to be able to build a more beautiful future.
37. It’s important to burn your bridges. The only thing that matters is what you do now.
38. I burned my bridges so I could focus on the things that matter.
39. I know what it’s like to have burnt bridges, so I can tell you that it’s never easy to rebuild them.
40. It’s hard to build new bridges when one of your old ones has been burnt.
41. I have burned my bridges so that I can focus on the things that really matter in life.
42. Burned bridges are a necessary part of life. Without them, we would never be able to focus on the important things.
43. If you have burned bridges, focus on what’s important. Focus on the things that matter most to you, like building a life you love.
44. You never know when your burnt bridges will save you, especially if you are planning on a career change.
45. A burnt bridge is a hell of a thing to waste.
46. We all end up with a few burnt bridges. Be sure to let them go because you can’t count on them anymore.
47. A burnt bridge is a good thing. You can travel on it, but you will never be able to return.
48. We all have burned bridges. It’s okay because you need to be able to focus on the necessary things in life.
49. Burned bridges are a reality of life. But in order to focus on the things that matter most, you need to be beyond the point of no return.
50. When you have burnt bridges, the important thing is not to be too scared of them.
51. Don’t let the rubble of burned bridges keep you from building new ones with people who care.
52. You may have had a lot of burnt bridges in the past. But focus on what matters and move forward.
53. The best way to get over something is to let go and move on. You can’t build a successful career or achieve great things in life by constantly looking back on what went wrong.
54. Life is an adventure, not a race. So don’t be afraid to look back and see if you’ve gone too fast or too far. If you take it easy, you’ll have more time to enjoy the journey.
55. I have burnt bridges to be able to focus on the things that are really important.
56. Since your mind is only focused on a few things at once, remember to keep in mind the importance of burnt bridges.
57. When you have a lot of burnt bridges in your life, you learn to look at things differently. You learn to focus on the important things. Because if you don’t, you’ll burn yourself out.
58. Life is too short to be spending time with people who bring you down.
59. The road to success is paved with burnt bridges.
60. Burned bridges are a big deal because they can stop you from moving forward. But if you really want to make it, there’s nothing you can’t do, even if that means standing on those burnt bridges.
61. Sometimes, it’s worth going around a burnt bridge. Sometimes, it’s better to burn it down entirely so that you can build something new.
62. Don’t let bridges fall down unless you’re crossing them.
63. We all have to learn how to let go of our bridges, whether it be a friendship or business relationship. Sometimes they need to be burnt. That way, we can focus on the things that really matter in life.
64. We all have bridges that need to be burnt. Take the time to focus on what you want in life.
65. Sometimes, you’ve gotta burn bridges to build your future.
66. We all have a lot of bridges to burn, but it’s the ones that really matter that we need to build.
67. Sometimes, it’s better to burn bridges than to hold onto them.
68. Your best ideas are born from your mistakes. The more you learn from them, the better your next idea will be. So, don’t forget to burn bridges as much as you want.
69. This burnt bridge will make me stronger.
70. Burned bridges really do exist in life. Choose your next step carefully, and it will make all the difference in the world. Good luck!
71. Sometimes, you have to let some things go in order to take hold of something bigger.
72. The importance of burnt bridges is what makes you able to focus on the important things in your life.
73. I have burnt bridges to ground me so I don’t blow over.
74. Burning bridges is a necessary thing to do in order to focus on your goals. Sometimes, you need to burn bridges to get the things you want in life.
75. Burning bridges is one of the most powerful ways to focus your attention and remove yourself from distractions that would keep you from accomplishing your goals.
76. Burned bridges are best left behind us.
77. Burned bridges are like stepping stones to progress.
78. Don’t let your past burn bridges.
79. I have a burned bridge in my past, but I’m making every effort to move forward and let go of that.
80. There are a lot of people who have burned bridges in their life. But, it is important to let go and move on from those past relationships that you did not value.
81. Burning bridges can be a good thing. It helps you focus on what is important to you.
82. I’ve had burnt bridges to drive me towards being a better person. If you’re not willing to burn your bridges, you’ll never be able to make it through the hard times.
83. Burned bridges are awesome. Burning bridges with people who you don’t need to be around and can find someone else to fill the role of your friendship is crucial and necessary for self-growth in life.
84. When a bridge needs to be burnt to make way for new and better things, then so be it.
85. I’ve burned a few bridges in my life, but the one thing that has kept me going is knowing that there are still bridges to be burnt.
86. When you need to move forward with your life and can’t afford to be stuck in the past, sometimes it’s best to burn bridges.
87. I don’t want to leave my burned bridges to be repaired because I want to keep moving forward.
88. I have burnt bridges in my life. But I do not regret these bridges at all because it has made me focus on the important things in life.
89. It’s okay to burn bridges that are no longer useful. Always keep your focus on the most important things in life!
90. When you’ve got to burn the bridges that connect you to people who don’t serve your purpose, you’ll find that your focus will increase tenfold.
91. Without burnt bridges, you will never know who to trust.
92. We all have burned bridges. Build new ones, instead.
93. Burnt bridges are bridges that have been made and crossed. May they never be built again.
94. There will always be the people who make your life harder, but there will also always be those who drag you higher. Respect the burnt bridges and focus on making new ones!
95. When it comes to burnt bridges, you should not be afraid of making new ones.
96. Don’t waste time on people and things that don’t matter.
97. To be able to focus on necessary things, I’ve burnt more bridges than I care to remember.
98. I’ve got the burnt bridges to help me focus on the important things.
99. Whatever you do, don’t burn bridges. It’s important to be able to focus on the things that really matter.
100. Every burnt bridge that I have to cross has helped me become wiser and a better person in the long run.
101. It’s always good to burn bridges for the purpose of getting to a better place.
102. A burnt bridge is just a bridge to a new friendship.
Burnt bridges are those relationships and situations you have had in the past. Generally, they have been negative or have brought on pain of some sort, be it emotional or physical, so you just need to learn to move on with life.
I hope you enjoy your choice of burnt bridges quotes and find the one best suited to your purpose. Please don’t forget to comment and share with friends and families. Thank you.