At this time of year, when we remember those who have passed away, it is important to keep in mind that they are always with us in spirit. They are in our hearts and minds, and they live on through the memories that we share with those who know them best.
It is not easy to lose a loved one. When someone passes away, there are many things that you need to deal with. It is hard to accept that the person will no longer be around. You might feel lonely because of the absence of the person. You might also feel sad because you miss them so much.
I’ve gathered death anniversary quotes, messages, and words of comfort to give you the support you need on a day of remembrance. Here are some one year ago today I lost my sister quotes to help you reflect upon the death of your sister.
One Year Ago Today I Lost My Sister Quotes
All the memories we shared over the years will never leave my mind or heart. And even though you may be gone from here on earth, your spirit lives within me forever! She was a wonderful person who touched the lives of so many people with her kindness and generosity.
1. One year ago today, I lost my sister. She was like a second mom to me, and we were extremely close. Her death has been difficult for me. She’s in a better place now, but it still hurts that she isn’t here with us anymore.
2. A year ago today, I lost my sister. I will miss you always. You were the best sister anyone could ask for. I am so glad that we got to spend time together before you went to Heaven!
3. On this day last year, I lost my sister. Even though it’s been a whole year since she died, I will never forget her or how much she means to me.
4. I am deeply saddened by your passing, but I know that you have found peace and happiness in a better place. You were an amazing person; I was so lucky to have had the chance to get to know you in life. Thank you for all the wonderful memories, the big sister. I will always treasure our time together!
5. One year ago today, my beautiful sister passed away. I know that she would have been thrilled to hear how her life touched others.
6. My sister’s death was one year ago today, and I still can’t believe she is gone. She married into my family just a few years before her diagnosis, and she brought so much joy to our lives.
7. I still miss my sister, who died one year ago today. She was a wonderful person and will always be remembered fondly by those she touched so deeply in her short life.
8. One year ago today, I lost my sister to cancer. She was a strong woman and an inspiration to me.
9. Today is the one-year anniversary of my sister’s death from cancer. She was an extraordinarily selfless person, and her absence will be felt by everyone who knew her.
10. After the death of my sister last year, I have had a difficult time dealing with the loss. We were very close, and this was always an emotionally challenging day for me.
11. My sister was a very special person in my life. She was always there for me, and she made sure I knew how much she loved me. This is a reminder of the importance of family to everyone. You never know when you may lose someone important.
12. I lost my sister due to cancer. I just want to say thank you for all the support and kind words that people have sent my way during this tough time. It means a lot to me, and it’s nice to know that there are people out there who care about what happens in your life. I truly appreciate it!
13. Remembering you and what an amazing woman you made me smile and laugh. I wish we could have spent more time together.
14. One year ago today, I lost my sister. It was the hardest day of my life, and I still have trouble dealing with it. I know that she is in a better place now and that she is watching over us all.
15. 1 year ago today, I lost my sister. She was such a great person who always had a smile on her face and love in her heart for everyone around her. She will be missed by many people, and I am so glad that I was able to spend so much time with her before she passed away.
16. My sister was my best friend. She was a very private person and didn’t tell me everything, but she did tell me enough so that when she died, I felt like I knew her better than most people. She made me feel like I could do anything.
17. I am having a very hard time. It has been one year since my sister died, and I still feel her presence in my heart. I miss her so much.
18. Sisters, I hope you are watching over us from Heaven and keeping us safe from harm because that is what you would want for us. You will be missed every day but never forgotten!
19. One year ago today, I lost my sister. She was my favourite sister and the best person in my life. She was also a mother to me for many years. She was the one that always told me to do my best and never give up.
20. One year ago today I lost my sister. She taught me so much about life and how important it is to be happy with yourself and who you are as a person.
21. One year ago today, I lost my sister. I miss her every day and wish she was here with us, but I know she is in a better place now with her mom, who passed away 18 years ago.
22. One year ago today, I lost my sister. My sister was like a mother to me, and I will always love her no matter what happens in this world or in my life because she will always be there in my heart when I need her most!
23. 1 year ago today, I lost my sister. She was 32 years old, a mother of 2 beautiful children, and an amazing wife and friend to many. She was taken away from me by a drunk driver who hit her car head-on while she was driving home from work.
24. 1 year ago today, I lost my sister in a car accident. It still feels like yesterday.
25. 1 year ago today, my world changed forever when my sister passed away in a car accident. I miss her so much. But now she is at peace knowing we will meet one day again.
26. 1 year ago today, I lost my best friend & sister in law to a drunk driver. Please be careful out there & stop drinking & driving!
27. One year ago today, I lost my sister. She was only 30 years old. She was a good person who loved her family and friends. She left behind a son who would never get to know his mother because of the way she died.
28. I miss her so much, and I wish that God would have taken me instead of her. But He didn’t, and I’m still here trying to pick up the pieces. I have no idea how to do it without her by my side every day telling me what to do and how to help her son when he needs someone other than me.
29. One year ago today, I lost my sister. She was only 26 years old, and her name was Erica. She had a beautiful smile and always had a kind words for everyone. She loved to dance and sing along to the radio in her car.
30. On this day, join us in remembering those who have been a part of our lives and who have left us too soon.
31. One year ago today, I lost my sister, but I know she is in a better place now, watching over me and everyone else that she loved so much. I miss her so much.
32. One year ago today, I lost my sister. She was only 29 years old, had a beautiful daughter and was going to graduate school. She died from a blood clot that travelled to her lungs
33. My sister died one year ago today, and I miss her so much. She was the best friend I have ever had in my life. She was smart, funny, beautiful and kind, and she could make me laugh as no one else could.
Don’t let your loved ones go in vain. Be with them all the time, do every little thing that you can with them, because one day you’ll really regret not spending enough time with them at their final moment.
I hope you find these beautiful one year ago today I lost my sister quotes that suit your needs and inspire you. Please share with friends! Thank you for reading!