Sometimes, you are caught up in a rat race and do not have enough time for anything anymore! You are constantly on the go and running from one thing to another. Your schedules are so full that it’s hard for you even to remember what day it is anymore! Not to talk of love.
You are always busy. You are, in fact, strangely busy. You are always doing something, taking care of something, or running around making sure everything goes as planned. You always run late and are in a hurry almost always. Some days you can’t even catch your breath, and you feel like you’re going to explode because you’re so busy, occupied, and tired.
We’ve all heard the expression “busy bee.” But bees aren’t the only ones who are busy! If you’re like most people, you’re so busy with work and other commitments that you don’t have much time left over to spend on relationships.
Hence, If you want to give the impression that you are busy and don’t have time for love, this post is definitely for you. It will help you come up with some nice excuses to tell your friends and family that you are too busy to date right now.
Busy No Time for Love Quotes
There’s no time. No time for me to be in a relationship right now. I’m so busy with my work that I don’t have any time for myself, let alone someone else. Maybe someday I’ll meet a man and fall in love, but for now, I just can’t think about it.
1. I am busy. I have a lot on my plate. I am trying to find time in my schedule to squeeze in some time with my family, friends, and loved ones. However, I don’t have time for love.
2. There is no time to love, but I have to say that it makes sense since there are so many people who thought they would get married in their young years and never did.
3. I’m not interested in a relationship right now. It’s just not my priority. I’m busy with my career, friends, and family.
4. I’m too busy to be in a relationship right now. I need more time to focus on other things in my life, like my career and education.
5. I don’t have time for love because it takes so much energy out of my day, and there’s so much more to do than just sit around thinking about relationships all the time.
6. My life has been so busy lately — I haven’t had any free time to spend with anyone special!
7. I’m having such a great time meeting new friends and trying new things, but I just don’t have the schedule for dating right now.
8. I’m single, unattached, and want to stay that way, and I would like to date someone who thinks the same way.
9. Don’t let anyone make you feel like you are not good enough. You are more than enough. Love yourself first, and everything else falls into place.
10. I hope you can understand how busy I am with my work and family life. I also have no time for a relationship.
11. Love is like a rubber band; it will break when both pull away too far. I am busy and have no time for love.
12. I am busy with work, school, and other obligations that take up most of my time. I don’t have the mental capacity or energy to think about relationships. I don’t even know if I want one at this point in my life because I’m not sure what would be gained from it.
13. Do you know how long it takes to make an appointment with me? A lot of women would kill to be able to spend a few minutes talking to me, but I don’t have the time!
14. I’m so sorry, but my schedule is too full right now. I just don’t have time for dating or anything else right now.
15. I just want to let you know that I am sorry. I am sorry that I cannot give you the attention you deserve. I am sorry if it seems as though I am not interested in you or your feelings.
16. I am too busy for love because I am a single mother raising two children alone.
17. I am too busy working to have time for love, but I would like to meet someone who will be there when I need them most.
18. I don’t have time for a relationship right now as I’m too busy developing my career and building a future for myself.
19. I don’t have the time to love. I have a career, family and friends that consume all my time. I simply do not have enough time in my life for love.
20. A career woman is not so interested in finding love. There is no time for love, and she stays busy with her friends and family.
21. Being busy is a beautiful thing, but sometimes I wonder if too much time spent here and now is not going to help me when it comes to finding love.
22. I am sure every woman has experienced this feeling of being so busy that she had no time to love or take care of herself.
23. It’s important to carve out time for you—for hobbies, but also relationships. But never forget that no matter how busy you are, there’s always time for love.
24. My career is more important to me than to be falling in love. No time to love. Patience is a virtue, and I have no time for waiting
25. I can’t believe I used to be so busy. It’s so hard to be in love when you’re always in the fast lane, and your heart is aching for someone you can’t see. Then they find you, and you realize that there was never any rush—only slow down, open your eyes and look up at the stars.
26. It’s not about time; it’s about priorities. Be sure to make room for love in your life, too.
27. This may come as a surprise, but I’m actually kind of busy. I’m so busy that I can’t even find time to love.
28. You can’t buy love, but you can give it away. If you’ve got love to spare, please share it with someone who deserves it.
29. I am too busy to have time for love; who has time for such a thing in this busy life?
30. I am busy and don’t have time for love. I have a full-time job, and I also have a couple of side hustles. I’m also trying to balance my finances and pay off my debt. And with all that going on, I don’t have time for anything else.
31. I am too busy to have time for love. Love is time-consuming, and I just do not have that kind of time to spend on one person. It would be nice to have someone with whom I could share my life, but it is probably not going to happen for me – at least not for a long time. Maybe someday.
32. I’m too busy for love. Love is not for me; it’s for other people. I don’t have time for love, but I do have time to work. I work all the time, so there’s no room in my life for love.
33. I’m too busy to have time for love; I’m too tired to think about it right now. I am not interested in falling in love.
34. I’m sorry if you were hoping we would be together one day. It’s just not going to happen. I’m sorry if this hurts you, but it’s not going to happen.
35. I am too busy to have time for love I just want a companion. Someone to spend my days with and share my life
36. The world keeps getting busier, and there’s never enough time to fit everything in. Our busy lives can make it difficult to find love.
37. I am so busy with work and social life I don’t have time for people to waste my time. If you are looking for someone to go out with, I would be the wrong person.
38. In a sarcastic tone: I’m so busy with my social life, sports, and other activities that I have no time for love.
39. I’m too busy for love because I want to be independent, and I don’t want to depend on anyone else.
40. I have very little time for love and relationships because I am always so busy.
41. I’m too busy because if I get involved with someone else, we might disagree about something (like where we should go out tonight), and then we’d have an argument about it, which would take time away from me.
42. I want to find a girl interested in a serious relationship. I have been too busy that I don’t have time for love
43. I work hard and am busy with my social life and other activities that I have no time for love.
44. This is not a good excuse. You will die alone, obviously because you refused to let go of your social life and other activities. How do you expect to get a girlfriend if you’re always busy with them?
45. I’m tired of being single and want a boyfriend, but my schedule doesn’t allow me to meet new people. I need help in being able to love again.
46. I just can’t seem to find the time for a good relationship. Just too busy with work.
47. I have no time for love between work, volunteering, and school activities! There is no time for love in my life, but I need it.
48. I have no time for romance and don’t want to share my life with anyone right now.
49. My career is more important to me than to be falling in love. I have no time for love and romance
50. I am too busy with what’s important to me right now to get into a relationship.
51. I can’t focus on a relationship because I am so obsessed with my work and social life
52. I make a lot of time for my job, and I don’t have the time to love you because I am too busy. It’s not that I do not want to fall in love with you. I just need more time.
53. I am hard-working, and my career is more important than love. I don’t have time for such things. My whole life has been dedicated to my career.
54. I am very busy with many things in my life and find it difficult to have time for love.
55. I have no time for people who always ask when I might have some free time to go out with them.
56. I am too busy to have time for love. I am too busy getting better and better every single day. I do not have time to spend on people who do not deserve my time. No one is more important than my career.
57. I like to spend time with my friends and do other activities. I don’t have the time and energy to spend with someone else.
58. I am too busy to have time for love. I hate everything that tugs at my heart and soul and makes me weary, upset, or angry.
59. I am too busy to have time for love. I do not have time to fall in love. I do not have time to be loved by someone. And above all, I myself am of no interest to me
60. I am too busy to have time for love. I don’t even have time for myself and my self-care. I try to take a nap, but then I can’t fall asleep because all I think about is being busy, and life keeps going and going from one thing to the next.
Busy no time for love quotes indicate that a person does not have time to show or express love towards others. Whether it is due to a busy schedule or a lackadaisical attitude, the person avoids showing his/her love. I hope you found these quotes useful. Please, share on your socials and do not hesitate to leave your comment in the comment section.