Especially for women, the journey of birthing new life is a unique but tricky one to navigate. The curves along the way are mostly uncertain and require different kinds of tact and strength to overcome. However, the journey also reveals depths and strengths people didn’t think they had.
The transformative power of birth pushes us to take control of our lives and teaches us to fight through fears with persistence and faith. It also forces us to trust our intuition and inner strength more, to build confidence and adaptation techniques.
For an extensive view of how birth can uniquely change lives and shape worldviews, read on to see the transformed by birth quotes below. They explain the significance of birth and how it unites us with the core of our being.
Transformed by Birth Quotes
Although overwhelming, the journey of birthing a child to life is powerful enough to make people’s senses come alive with vivid colours and emotions and to transform their minds to see possibilities and miracles in seemingly ordinary or impossible situations.
1. Human birth is a testament to how struggles and persistence can produce the most amazing results.
2. There’s no greater representation of power than a pregnant woman who’s scared but determined.
3. Birth reminds a mother to think twice before taking action. First, for the child’s safety; second, for the child’s safety.
4. The birth of a new baby is a miracle that is unequalled and gives humans one more reason to hope and love.
5. Birth produces capable women that can fully trust their competence and inner strength through life.
6. The pains of human birth are colours that brightly change a woman’s heart and life forever.
7. The birthing process can be a mother’s biggest crisis and greatest accomplishment.
8. When a woman gives birth, she shatters into a million pieces to form an even stronger and formidable force.
9. For every pain, a mother’s heart creates acceptance for past mistakes and strength to take on the future.
10. Making decisions about a baby’s birth shows confidence, intuition, and a positive change in the subconscious.
11. Nothing is as beautiful as a mind that has seen and experienced the birth of a new life.
12. Courage will not always roar – it is sometimes apparent in the intensity and vulnerability that comes with birth.
13. Becoming a mother changes a woman’s perspective on self-image and self-worth in incredible ways.
14. Even with coming from different households, birth transforms and connects women in the entire world.
15. A mother is a hero; mentioned in history books or not, there’d be no history without her.
16. The human heart has depths and layers that only the birth of a child can unlock.
17. When birthing babies, women connect with their inner power and discover the world of impossibilities.
18. A mother’s heart learns compassion and grace afresh after a birthing experience.
19. A woman’s body after birth is a badge of honour and carries the story and road map of life.
20. Human birth reveals how powerful a mother’s love is and how comforting a child’s touch is.
21. No words can adequately capture the joy and love of carrying and nurturing a child.
22. It’s not strange to consider pregnancy and childbirth the most important adventures on earth.
23. The birthing journey reveals a woman to be soft, vulnerable, and powerful.
24. The human birthing process is a wake-up call that gives life a new meaning.
25. With birth, humans can exchange nothing for immediate proof of possibilities.
26. If people can acknowledge the beauty of a child, they should readily also admit to the changes and strength of the mother.
27. Birth transforms people so that they can learn how to surf when they can’t stop the waves.
28. When women embrace the power and beauty of their uniqueness, they have the potential to change the world.
29. By sticking to nature, women discover untapped reserves of strength, depth, and confidence.
30. A baby is the beginning of all things – strength, wonder, hope, and possibilities.
31. The biggest adventure people can take is to birth life and protect it at all costs.
32. With birth, people often realize how the outcome of their lives and futures are dependent on themselves.
33. To have a baby is to understand the meaning and depth of unconditional love.
34. A profound reminder of strength and initiation into spirituality is via childbirth.
35. By birthing a child, a woman becomes more than she thought possible.
36. For going through the transformational journey of birth, women should be celebrated and pampered.
37. Women are creators and can create irreversible things in the world.
38. The strength that comes from motherhood is unique, constant, and transformative.
39. Birth opens windows for people to experience the possibilities and feel of miracles.
40. A woman feels good after childbearing because she has earned all the rights.
41. Giving birth brings humans into the essence of creation and gives them courage, as they’ve never experienced.
42. During the birthing journey, the body takes on another kind of functionality – a creator!
43. Being transformed by birth includes women loving their bodies in their different victory seasons.
44. Birth can transform lives with its profound connection between a mother and her child.
45. A woman’s body is more than a vessel at birth – it becomes an instrument of extraordinary change and growth.
46. Strength and growth only come through continuous efforts – things people can readily see during a birthing journey.
47. With birth, there are no worn-out bodies, just ones that are inspirational and story-filled.
48. Birthing a child also opens up new possibilities within the parents and for everyone around.
49. Whenever people welcome new life, they stand up for themselves and humanity.
50. On the birthing journey, the confusing curves can only lead to a place of irreversible joy and contentment.
51. The female body is stronger than we think and is unique as a co-partner to creation.
52. As a woman grows bigger with her child, her strength and faith in herself increases.
53. Labour and birth allow women to see how much they can muster to confront life’s challenges.
54. Whether she is ready or not, a mother will know the right thing to do for her child when it’s time.
55. With the birthing journey, women can face their fears, overcome them, and grow in confidence.
56. Having babies forces one to wake up and figure out their purpose and definite plans for the future.
57. First-time mother or not, birth changes a woman’s world and life forever.
58. During the birthing process, parents tend to become tougher, tender, and wiser.
59. The intensity of birth can be a great source for building emotional awareness, depth, and personal growth.
60. At the moment of birth, humans transcend time and move into the realm of possibilities and strength.
61. People appreciate the birthing process more when they realize the blankness of a child and the many colours they can impress on it.
62. The birthing journey teaches mothers about self-nurture and gives them faith in their ability to nurture.
63. Transformation at birth includes acknowledging that there is no greater creative force than a woman with a child.
64. During labour, a new woman and mother come into being with her child.
65. The birth of a child is a triumphant entry that equals the combined births of a hundred planets.
66. The wonder of watching a baby’s birth can give people a renewed sense of self and purpose.
67. The beauty of birth is that it brings people up against themselves in the rawest and most vulnerable ways possible.
68. When women give birth to their babies, they also give birth to another version of themselves.
69. In the birth and motherhood stages, women go from the familiar to the unknown – a stronger and persistent version.
70. During labour, a woman has her crown and is a goddess in every right.
71. As mothers watch their children grow, they also have a growing recognition of all they’re capable of.
72. Although overwhelming, the birth of a baby is one of life’s most exciting experiences for both parent and child.
73. Birthing a child is a powerful fulfilment of a woman’s deepest potential and creativity.
74. A woman who suffers through labour pains has given the world the greatest gift.
75. Birthing a child might be a woman’s greatest challenge, but it is also her finest result.
76. Homecoming takes on a new meaning when one holds a baby in their arms.
77. Giving birth is a profound event that floods the heart with intense love and power.
78. A birthing journey should be considered the greatest achievement and not a source of great fear.
79. No mother can know how much love they’re capable of until they have a baby.
80. A woman is like a full circle, as she has the power to create, nurture, and transform.
81. A mother is likened to a hurricane in its perfect power or as the distinctive colours of a rainbow.
82. Through birth, women find transformation, confidence, and strength to be positive adults.
83. There is no higher source of earthly honour or distinction than a woman carrying a child.
84. The birth of a child is the existence of a new thought of God and a radiant possibility.
85. Women are heroes that get transformed into superheroes after experiencing birth.
86. To make progress in life, a woman must first understand the supernatural abilities she carries.
87. The power of birth reveals a woman’s fluidity, strength, worth, and creative powers.
88. The energy a woman feels after birthing a child is her union with creation and inner strength.
89. With the pain and fear of birthing a child, the joy and fulfilment are far greater.
90. The transformative power of birth starts way before a woman is pregnant.
91. An expectant mother is God’s chosen vessel for manifesting his creative powers.
92. Having a child helps people to rearrange their priorities and rethink their perspectives.
93. Raising a child will constantly remind people about life’s highs that will certainly come after the lows if they persevere.
94. Just by being, women have earned their place; after all, the world has joy through their sufferings.
95. To be a mother is to be full of love, warmth, fear, exhaustion, and optimism for the future.
96. Birth reminds people that they are powerful creatures that can do difficult and unimaginable things.
97. The selfless act of giving life also births a stronger, loving, and warmer woman.
98. During the birthing journey, a baby fills a place in the mother’s heart that she never knew was empty.
99. A mother’s capacity for enduring pain is small compared to her capacity for feeling joy.
100. Giving birth has no definite map or plan – it is different per woman and is a special experience.
Hopefully, our transformed by birth quotes have given you a deeper understanding of how the birthing journey can creatively change our lives and shape worldviews.
Thank you for reading, and do check out other interesting titles on our site too! Don’t hesitate to share them with your loved ones. Thanks.