Appreciation is a great way to connect with your supervisor in a deeper, more meaningful way. It can also help you develop a more positive relationship with your supervisor and make your relationship stronger.
Expressing your gratitude with a thoughtful gift or note will make the other person feel good about his role in helping you. There are a lot of ways to show appreciation for your employer, from volunteering your time to giving a gift or even providing excellent customer service.
If you’ve been working with the same supervisor for a long time, it can be easy to take their efforts for granted. That’s why it’s important to show your appreciation for them at least once a year.
Here are beautiful employer appreciation quotes that you can use to thank your boss for his or her help in getting you where you are today.
Employer Appreciation Quotes
Appreciating your employer is also one of the best ways to make a positive impression in your office. A nice compliment to your supervisor can really lighten his or her mood and, in turn, creates a more enjoyable working environment for both of you.
1. Thank your boss for the opportunity and support. It is a privilege to work with you. I appreciate you so much. You are awesome, caring and loving. You always have our best interests at heart.
2. I am thankful for my job, and I appreciate my employer. My boss is great! He always encourages me to do my best.
3. I appreciate my boss because he always finds ways to help me learn new skills, which helps me become a better employee.
4. Thank you for the opportunity to serve your organization. You’ve given me a chance to learn and grow, and I’m grateful for every second I spent with you.
5. Thank you for the opportunity to work with you. What a blessing it has been to have this opportunity to grow in my career.
6. I’m thankful for my employer because he challenges me to be better every day. He pushes me to do more than I think I can do, which makes me feel like I’m growing as an employee!
7. It’s always great to be appreciated, especially when you’re looking for a new job! We’ll do our best to keep your resume top of mind when the time comes.
8. Dear Employer, I am writing because I truly appreciate all that you have done for me. You took a chance on me and believed in my abilities. Through your training and guidance, I was able to grow my skills and learn things that I will use for the rest of my career. Thank you for helping me succeed.
9. My employer is the best. I don’t know how he does it, but he always seems to understand my needs. Thank you!
10. Thank you for the wonderful opportunity. I appreciate your trust and confidence in me.
11. Thanks for the opportunity. It’s been a pleasure working with you. It’s my pleasure to work with you, and I appreciate your commitment to excellence.
12. Thank you for everything you do. We wouldn’t be where we are today without you!
13. Happy birthday to my favourite boss! I appreciate you and all the amazing things you do for me. You’re the best!
14. You have made me the person I am today, and I’m grateful for your guidance.
15. Thank you for your hard work, enthusiasm and dedication. I appreciate you. I’ll never forget how much you’ve helped me.
16. Thank you for being my boss. I couldn’t do anything without your guidance. You’re only as good as the people who surround you. Thank them for their hard work and support.
17. I’m thankful for the people who make me want to be a better person every day. I am a lucky employee to have you as my boss and mentor.
18. Thank you for believing in me. I’m so lucky to have you as a boss.
19. To the employer who has provided me with a second chance, thank you. To the boss that’s been there every step of the way and never let me forget where I came from; thank you.
20. Thank you for all your hard work, dedication and support. You have influenced me in a way that I will never forget.
21. Thanks for believing in me, and I hope that this appreciation helped you too.
22. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to grow and learn, thank you for seeing my potential, and thank you for believing in me.
23. To all my amazing bosses, I’m grateful for all the work you do at our company. You’re the reason I get to work every day and especially on the days that it’s snowing or raining. Thanks for letting me be part of something bigger than myself each day.
24. Thank you for being there through the good and bad. Thank you for always believing in me. Thank you for your patience, kindness and guidance.
25. Thank you for taking me in when I needed a job. I’m having a good time working here and am learning new things all the time. You have taught me how important it is to appreciate what you have and not take things for granted.
26. Thank you for offering me the opportunity to work at your company. I appreciate everything you have done and continue to do as my employer.
27. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. You are my favourite employer, and I really appreciate all that you do for us. I am excited to be able to get some business cards with my name on them. That is going to help out a lot, as well as your recommendations. No matter where I go, people are always asking what company I work for and how amazing they are with their culture. I hope someday I will be just like them.
28. I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate the opportunities, encouragement and mentorship you have given me during my employment with this company. I have learned, grown, and had fun during the past year. You have been an inspiration to me. You are the reason I come to work every day, motivated to give it my best shot. Thank you so very much.
29. Thank you for making my job so great! You make my day so easy, and I am happy to be at work every day.
30. Thank you for all that you do. I really appreciate how easy it is to be part of the team, how flexible you are with my schedule and how much I learn from you and from our staff meetings. Have a great day!
31. Thank you for being so supportive during my transition to joining the company. It’s a lot of work, and it feels great to know that I have your support and encouragement at all times.
32. Thank you for being so kind and supportive. I owe my success to you. I appreciate everything you have done for me, and I am very excited about the future.
33. Thank you for a great first week. Your guidance and help have been invaluable throughout this process, and I’m very thankful for it. I will make you proud!
34. Thank you for showing me how to be a more effective employee by giving me challenges and setting acceptable deadlines. As nice as it is to complete my tasks on time, I like it better when I finish before time or with time to spare.
35. Thank you, boss! Thank you for being my boss. Thank you for helping me get promoted to a more challenging position last year. I’ve learned so much since I started working here. For instance, I learned how to be a leader and how to manage projects on my own.
36. Thank you for having the patience to train me and the understanding when I didn’t get stuff right away. I have learned so much from you that it has made me a better member of this team.
37. Thank you for being an amazing employer. You’ve been so great to me, and I hope I have come a long way in the first year. The training program has helped me develop a lot. Thank you again!
38. Thank you for being my employer. I appreciate your hard work and also your support. You are a great boss to me and everyone else in the office.
39. I just wanted to take a moment and thank you for choosing me and hiring me. I am happy to be a part of this company that I believe in and that values our hard work. Thank you for helping me develop as a professional, showing me new things and creating an enjoyable workplace.
40. Thank you for being such a great boss and for making my life so much easier. I feel fortunate to have you. Thank you for all of the opportunities I have had at this company and for the help you have given me.
41. Thank you for all of your support. I know it can be tough to work with me sometimes, but you manage to always do the best you can and help me. I am very happy I found a job working for you.
42. Before starting this job, I only expected to make money. Since then, I have learned a lot, and you have become more than just my boss. You are a good mentor and took the time to help me better myself. I am very grateful for that. Thank you so much!
43. Thank you for being a great boss and for everything you’ve done for me. I am very grateful to be able to work here and hope to continue working with you!
44. Thank you for giving me this opportunity. I have learned a lot and made many friends here. Everyone is so professional and helpful. It’s amazing the work that we accomplish together.
45. Thank you so much for all you do. You have always been generous with me, and I really appreciate it! I hope the holidays are wonderful and even more abundant than the abundance which you have given to me this year.
46. Thank you for all you do. You have really changed my life, and I realize that now more than ever. I don’t know where I would be without your guidance and mentoring.
47. Thank you for giving me a chance to be part of your team. I really appreciate all the opportunities that you have given me to do things and learn more about the business. I have learned a lot in these five years because of your support. Thank you for believing in me when I needed your help. Now, I feel like the sky is my limit because of your support.
48. Thank you for helping me grow as a person. Every day I’m glad to come to work. You have really helped me develop my skills in the business world, and your knowledge is passed on to the whole team through the way you manage employees. I appreciate all the work you do, so thanks!
49. Thank you for being so great. When I first started working here, I never imagined the work would be so fun and challenging. It’s nice to know you believe in me and want to help me succeed.
50. Thank you for all of the opportunities you have given me. I know I’m making a difference at my workplace, and that makes me feel good. I appreciate the training and personal growth that comes with these opportunities.
51. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to work with you. It is a pleasure to learn the ins and outs, and I know that my efforts are appreciated. Thank you for all the help and training.
52. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to work at your company. I have learned a lot here and had a chance to meet other great coworkers. I will always appreciate working with you.
53. Thank you for being a wonderful boss. You always make sure that the work is done well and in a timely manner. I am happy to be working for you, and I really appreciate all of the help I receive from you.
54. Thank you for all your help. I feel like you are a very good boss for me.
55. Thank you for being such a cool manager. I know it’s hard sometimes, but you are the best.
56. Thank you for all the support you have given me. It wasn’t always easy, and at times I struggled with what I should do or learn. You were there for me though and helped me move forward.
57. Thank you for being a great boss. Keeping good relationships with our coworkers is great, but creating a culture where people enjoy coming to work is inspirational, and all of us appreciate you for creating such a wonderful working environment.
58. Thank you for the amazing opportunity you have given me. The job I do is what I love, and it is an honour to be part of your organization. Thank you for helping me grow and learn as an individual.
59. Thank you for being understanding of my schedule. I know I’m always swamped, but I appreciate that you are always so helpful during the times I am able to email or come to work. I enjoy working here with you guys, and I hope to be part of this team for a long time.
60. Thank you for all the good work, encouragement, and opportunities you have given me. Your trust in me makes me strive to do my best. I have enjoyed working with you, and I hope to continue working with you.
61. Thank you for being such a good boss. You are always very nice to me and give me lots of jobs. I really appreciate you for helping me become a great addition to the team.
62. Thank you for being such a great boss! I know you have high standards and expect a lot from me. It really motivates me to exceed them.
63. Thank you for all of the confidence you have given me over the years. You have inspired me to stay loyal to this organization. I respect and value all the time you take in our meetings to give me your advice.
64. Thank you for all of your support. You are always there for me, telling me how I am doing a great job and calming me down when I get stressed out. I’m very happy we have each other on this crazy journey.
65. Thank you for believing in me and for all the opportunities you have given me. I really appreciate it!
66. Thank you for all of your support. I’m very grateful to have this job, to work with such nice people, and to be able to learn so much.
67. Thank you for my raise. I’m very flattered and appreciate you noticing my hard work.
68. I know that my job is hard, but it’s also a privilege to work with people like you. Thank you for making my day brighter every single day!
69. Thank you for being a part of my team. It is an honour and a privilege to get to work with you.
70. Thanks for believing in me, even when I didn’t believe in myself. Thanks for being there for me when I needed you most and giving me a chance to make my dream come true.
71. You are the reason why we are here today and the reason why it’s okay to smile every day. Thank you.
72. I appreciate you for all your hard work, dedication and love for what you do. Thank you for being an amazing boss!
73. Thank you for the opportunity to work with such a great company.
74. It’s not what you get, but the way it makes you feel. Thank you for all the hard work and dedication you put into this company.
75. I want to thank you for giving me the opportunity to grow and learn each day. I’m grateful for everything you do.
76. I am grateful for the time and space to be myself. Thank you for giving me these opportunities and letting me be part of your wonderful team!
77. Thank you for being my employer! I really appreciate all the hard work you do, and never forget that I am the person who benefits from it. You have done so much for me, and I hope to continue to bring value to your business.
78. Thank you for giving me an awesome job. You are the best boss I’ve ever had, and I love everything about the job. And thank you for the awesome insurance package you provide me. It helps a lot with my medical bills and such.
79. Thank you for being a good boss. You are always kind and interested in what is going on in my life. It feels so good to have an employer like you around. I’m very grateful that I work for and with you, and I hope we can continue this relationship for many more years.
80. Thank you so much for this opportunity. I really appreciate everything you do for me. I hope to learn a lot during my years with our company.
81. Thank you for all that you do to maintain a fun, creative, and exciting work environment. The awards that we earned were all possible thanks to your hard work in giving us room to grow and encouraging us to experiment with our ideas.
82. Thank you for being the best boss ever. I know my job is not easy to do and I appreciate all the responsibilities you have given me in the short time I’ve been here.
83. Thank you for all that you do for me. I’m so lucky to work for a company like this.
84. Thank you for being there for me when I need your support. You have been a solid rock throughout my time here, and I have learned so much working under you.
85. Thank you for being such a good boss. Thank you for always knowing what to say and do as I’m leaving work at night. I appreciate the time you take to talk with me and make me feel like part of the company.
86. Thank you for all of your help during the last few months. I know that sometimes I can be too demanding and tough to work with, but you always come around, ready to lend a hand. If not for your support, I don’t know if I could have made it through all of this. When I get the chance to hire more people, you will be the first person who comes to mind. Thank you again for everything!
87. Thank you so much for your understanding. I greatly appreciate how you work with me on my projects and assignments.
88. Thank you for giving me a raise. My family is really happy that my salary is bigger now. Perhaps we will use the extra money to build another room in our house.
89. I appreciate my employer for the opportunity to work with such bright people who really make a difference in my life.
90. We are grateful for you as an employer, a friend, and a mentor. Thank you for believing in us when we were unsure and chasing our dreams when everyone else thought it was impossible. To our amazing team: You make every day exciting and worth waking up for.
91. I am so grateful for the opportunity to be part of your company, and I look forward to working with you in the future.
92. It’s the little things you do that make us smile. Thank you for everything.
93. Thank you for believing in me. Thank you for being by my side day in and day out. I can’t do this without you.
94. To my employer, thank you for believing in me, supporting me and giving me the opportunity to grow. You are an inspiration to all of us at our company. You make a difference in every single one of us.
95. Thank you for the opportunity to work with you. I have learned so much in this position and look forward to continuing to grow here.
96. I would like to thank you for the opportunities and support you have given me.
97. Boss, I appreciate you. You’ve taught me so much and made me believe in myself.
98. You are the reason I get up in the morning. You are the person who makes every day worth it. Thanks for everything.
99. Here’s to you, the one who gives me the opportunity to shine and make a difference. Thank you for taking a chance on someone like me.
100. Thanks for believing in me, pushing me, and pushing us all to be better! To our amazing team: thank you for your hard work, dedication and perseverance.
As you know, employers are human beings too. And like everyone else, they want to feel appreciated. When you tell them that their work is exceptional or that their efforts have gone significantly above and beyond what was expected, it will likely make them feel good about all their hard work.
I sincerely hope that you enjoy your selection of employer appreciation quotes and find the one most suited to your needs. Please don’t forget to share with friends and family! Thank you!