Feeling valued is one of the most important things in life and knowing that your presence matters—to the people you love, your community, and yourself. It’s an incredible feeling to know people value you and feel appreciated.
When you feel valued, you feel important, respected and appreciated. Many people have the feeling that they are not valued or appreciated by others. They may feel like their contributions are not recognised or that they don’t matter to the people around them.
We have all learned what it feels like to have our efforts recognised and appreciated or be snubbed and rejected—these experiences colour our view of ourselves, others and the world around us.
Feeling valued makes humans feel happy. And when we feel happy, we are more productive, healthier, and improve our social circle. Here are collections of feeling valued quotes that will help you feel valued and appreciated by others around you.
Feeling Valued Quotes
The feeling of being valued does not have to be earned by doing something extraordinary. It’s simply the natural result of being who you are, and it helps us believe in ourselves as capable people who can achieve anything they set their minds to accomplish.
1. When a person feels valued, they feel important and worthy. Thank you for seeing the value in what we do.
2. Making people feel valued is key. It’s important to give people a reason to be excited about your product or service.
3. Feeling valued is what everyone truly hungers for in their heart.
4. People who feel valued work harder and stay longer. People who feel valued tend to get more accomplished and create value for others.
5. You can make someone feel special and valued with a few thoughtful words and from the heart. It’s up to you how much effort you want to put into it, but know that people appreciate being appreciated.
6. We’re good to each other and feel valued by our friendship.
7. The best compliment I have ever received is when someone told me they love me and I feel valued.
8. To have value as a person in another’s life is one of the most beautiful things that can happen to us.
9. Feeling valued is not just a ‘nice to have – it’s foundational to the human race.
10. You’re important. You matter. I value your presence here and want to make you feel valued, not only with words but with action.
11. When others value you, it makes you feel good about yourself and your life, and it will also make you know that you have a place in the world and that others recognise your contributions.
12. Appreciate the small things, dream big, and remember you are loved and valued.
13. There’s nothing better than feeling valued for you and us. And we know that people who feel valued create remarkable things.
14. Feeling valued is about more than just compliance. It’s about identifying the areas where you can add value and doing so well.
15. You are our most important asset, and we truly value you.
16. We appreciate you and value your time. You are our most important asset.
17. You are our most valuable asset, and we transform your aspirations into professional achievements. We truly value you as a person, a family member, and an employee.
18. We want you to feel valued and empowered as we work as a team.
19. We’re in this together. As our most important asset, we value you and your opinion.
20. You’re an integral part of our team, and we couldn’t do this without you. Thanks for always going above and beyond. We appreciate your hard work and dedication.
21. We recognise that we would not be able to achieve our goals without you. We value that you understand the importance of this role and take it very seriously.
22. Never forget that you are our most valued asset. We could not do it without you.
23. Without you, we would not be in business. And that’s why every single member of our team is working hard to build the features, reliability, and quality you need and deserve.
24. We appreciate everything you do and want to get it done. We are looking for talented individuals who will take on the challenges in front of us.
25. Whether you’re an entry-level employee or a c-suite executive, you have never been more valuable to us.
26. We believe you are an important part of our team, and we want to thank you for your hard work. We can’t wait to see what you’re going to do next!
27. We make sure that you feel valued and supported. We’re a family where everyone is respected.
28. The customer is now the most important factor in our business; It’s all about them. We are now completely focused and dedicated to giving great customer service that makes you feel valued at all times.
29. We all love to be recognised. Everyone, every day, should be reminded that they are valued.
30. People who feel valued are people who are appreciated, loved, and respected. These individuals know that their contributions matter to the company. They can see how much of an impact their words have had on the team’s performance over time as proof of this fact.
31. People like to feel appreciated and valued. If people don’t feel appreciated and valued, they probably won’t work hard for you. You have to make them feel appreciated and valued.
32. It changes everything when you’re appreciated, cared for, and respected. I feel valued
33. The more valued you feel, the more productive you will be.
34. You are valued for what you bring to the table and who you are as a human being. We believe it’s important to treat each other with respect and dignity.
35. What you bring to the table is not all that matters. Your skills, experiences, and background show you’re a perfect fit for us. Also, we care about who you are.
36. When you feel valued, you treat yourself better. Choose to feel valued today and every day.
37. I feel valued because of your appreciation. I am grateful for your thoughtfulness and trust.
38. I appreciate that you see me as a person with a valuable contribution to make. I appreciate your interest in my ideas. Thank you for listening to my thoughts and ideas.
39. When you take the time to make someone feel valued, it makes them want to give back in return.
40. I just wanted to pass along a word of thanks. I’m always impressed with your team’s enthusiasm and respect in their interactions.
41. It is not enough for managers to tell their teams that they appreciate their efforts. They also have to show them this by behaving accordingly. For example, at the end of a project, I might reward my employees with something special like a lunch out or tickets to see their favourite sports team play. Every employee deserves to feel valued and appreciated!
42. Knowing I’m appreciated makes me feel valued.
43. When you are feeling valued, you tend to feel great. You start acting better. You’re more relaxed and less stressed. That’s when you’re at your best.
44. I am grateful for my life – all of the relationships and experiences that fill me with a sense of connection and meaning.
45. In everything you do, work with your strengths because they make you feel valued and secure.
46. I feel valued when you show me how you feel about me.
47. I feel valued when you tell me why I’m important to you or when you let me know what I mean to you.
48. I feel confident when you show me that I’m important to you.
49. I feel valued when you think the best of me, listen to my needs and give me a sense of security
50. When you show me how much you care, it lets me know you’re thinking about me, brightening my day.
51. When someone makes me feel valued, it makes me want to be the best person I can be in everything I do.
52. Being in a relationship with you gives me this feeling that I am important and we can be a great team. It makes me want to improve our bond even more.
53. When you are passionate about what you do, I know that I am valued.
54. You are valuable. And when you know this, you feel comfortable sharing your thoughts, feelings and ideas with others because you know that they care about what you have to say.
55. I don’t need an expensive holiday, a lot of money, new clothes or a brand new car. I need someone willing to make me feel valued and special every single day.
56. Our happiness is directly tied to how much we are valued by others.
57. Today is a day to show up and be who you are. Always bring something for your personal growth because if you’re doing that, you’ll feel valued.
58. Feeling valued is an important feeling that needs to be nurtured and cultivated.
59. Feeling valued is a self-esteem booster. Let us help you feel more confident about who you are and what you have to offer.
60. It’s important to feel valued in a relationship, whether with a friend, family member or partner.
61. The best feeling in the world is when you know that someone has noticed your hard work, appreciated it and loves you back. You would feel so valued.
62. Many people don’t realise how important they are to other people. If you appreciate someone, let them know. It’s a great way to improve everyone’s mood.
63. Feeling valued is a sign that you are being seen, heard, and respected. It’s a pretty amazing feeling!
64. We all seek to be respected and treated with kindness in life. It leads to a fulfilling and happy existence.
65. When you feel valued, you feel like a part of a team. You feel like your voice matters, and you are being heard. You develop a sense of belonging that makes you more engaged in what you do.
66. Feelings of value and worth bring prosperity, happiness, and success in the workplace.
67. When you do what you love, your effort shows. Simply because you’re doing something meaningful to you will make others perceive you as being valuable.
68. Feeling valued brings meaning to our lives. It is the foundation for our relationships and happiness.
69. Feeling valued is knowing that you matter to someone. It’s that feeling of connection and intimacy.
70. Feeling valued is important because we all want to be loved, to feel important and included.
71. To feel valued is to know that you are important and loved.
72. Feeling valued is essential to your well-being to live a happy, healthy life.
73. Feeling important to another and being loved is the feeling that people most desire. It is the most sought-after emotion.
74. When you feel valued, you feel that someone knows, appreciates, and is proud of you. You feel like someone cares about your feelings and needs. When you feel that way, it makes you feel good about yourself.
75. It is the feeling that we have when someone acknowledges us when someone shows us that what we do or say matters, that we are important and loved.
76. We’re all looking for the same thing – to feel valuable to our customers. There’s nothing better than getting a big hug from someone you love.
77. What makes us human is our ability to feel and experience emotions. The feelings that we as humans feel are very powerful yet, at times, difficult to describe.
78. You’re valuable, you’re smart, you’re important. You matter to me.
79. You are important, and you do matter. You are beautiful, brilliant, and brave. I value your opinion and look forward to hearing your thoughts on this topic.
80. You deserve to feel valued. You’re a ton of fun and the most amazing friend anyone could ask for! I’m so lucky to have you in my life.
81. I feel valued when they care about my opinions.
82. I’m grateful for the people who make me feel valued and important in their life.
83. It’s always good to feel valued, and it’s the best feeling when you feel valued by people who matter to you.
84. We all deserve to feel valued and wanted — more often.
85. Feeling valued is important, but feeling needed is even more so.
86. When you feel valued, you do more. When you don’t, you’re less likely to reach for your dreams, the ones that could change everything about your future. When you feel valued, everything seems possible!
87. The best feeling in the world is to be surrounded by people who love and appreciate you.
88. That feeling is when you spark joy for someone else in a way that helps them more than it helps you.
89. I’m on a mission to inspire women to see themselves as I see them.
90. Being valued is such a rare feeling. We are grateful every time this happens to us.
91. Today, I feel valued. Thank you for making me a part of something bigger than myself. I feel valued when I get to help others.
92. Your most valuable gift to me is any moment you spend on things that matter to you.
93. You have no idea how much your support means to me. I truly appreciate everything you do!
94. I feel so valued. I have been treated as special and appreciated.
95. When I feel valued, I am more willing to go the extra mile.
96. We feel valued when we’re respected, cared for, and appreciated by the people we matter to most.
97. You matter because you made a difference in my life. I hope you will feel valued, intelligent, healthy and worthy every day.
98. Make every day your best by feeling valued. You are valuable, and you have value.
99. We are so happy to have a loyal clientele like you. Thank you for being our customer, and we hope you feel valued as we strive to be your favourite cleaning service provider.
100. I feel so valued when I appreciate a personal touch on something that doesn’t take much time but in a way that shows the other person cares.
The feeling of being valued is extremely important to most people. Our self-worth and sense of belonging are intrinsically tied to how we see ourselves in the eyes of others. This can be challenging if you were not consistently valued or accepted in your earlier years.
Let me know what you think of these feeling valued quotes in the comment section, will you? Thank you for reading, please share this post with your loved ones before you go.