The assistant principal plays an important role in supporting students and overseeing teachers. They also enforce disciplinary action when needed. They are the true heroes of our time. They don’t get enough love and praise, and they deserve it.
It’s no secret that they have trouble finding time for themselves with their responsibilities, but assistant principals make sure that everyone else gets what they need. The most important thing is being able to tell them how much you appreciate their work every chance you get!
Just like you’d do for any other person, just go ahead and do what feels right to say thank you when someone does something nice for you – it will mean so much more than words alone could ever express. Here are some of my favourite assistant principal appreciation quotes! Show your appreciation to them by thanking them for their help and support.
Assistant Principal Appreciation Quotes
Thank you for all the assistance, support and encouragement you have provided over the past few months. I don’t know what we would have done without you or the other staff members that have our backs every day. You’re the best assistant principal ever.
1. Thank you for going above and beyond when it comes to taking care of the school. I know that I’m glad that you are my assistant principal. You take a lot of burdens off my shoulders.
2. Thank you for all of your work in the education industry and for helping me try to be the best teacher I can be. You have been a great mentor and are always there when I need help, which is a lot more often than I’d like to admit.
3. Thank you for everything you do to support teachers and students. Your efforts are appreciated daily.
4. Thank you for all your hard work on our upcoming spring carnival. You must have worked day and night to make sure everything went smoothly. Without people like you, we wouldn’t be able to teach our students. We appreciate you greatly!
5. Thank you for always being at my side, whether it is helping me with lunch to get everyone through or even making sure all my paperwork is correct and on time.
6. Thank you for being a great boss and for providing me with so many opportunities. Without your guidance, I would never have been able to kick-start my career. You’ve made such an impact on my life – you are truly amazing!
7. Thank you for being somebody who I can talk to when I need help with anything. You always know what to say and give good advice. Also, thank you for how you stood up for me at the parent/Teacher night.
8. Thank you for all the hard work you have been doing in the office these past few years. I know that we haven’t always seen eye-to-eye.
9. First and foremost, I want to thank you for everything you have done. You went above and beyond. Also, your attention to detail helped so much. I appreciate your hard work on this project.
10. Thank you for being such a great assistant principal. You have been so helpful to me. I appreciate everything you do for the school and me.
11. Thank you for being such a great assistant principal to me. You always know how to help me and reassure me when I’m having a hard time. Thank you for all that you do!
12. Thank you for always keeping me posted about our students. I know it’s hard to get information from teenagers sometimes, but you are always able to find out the answer to any question I ask. Thank you for being an awesome assistant principal.
13. Thank you for always doing a great job at work, handling things very well and supporting me. You will be a great principal someday.
14. Thank you for everything you do around the school. I don’t know where I would be without your guidance. You are a valuable asset to the school, and I consider it an honour to work with you.
15. Thank you for your commitment to the students and their success. I appreciate your hard work in ensuring that our students have the best education possible, allowing them to grow into adults who will make a positive impact on society.
16. Assistants, what would we do without you? From your bravery and ability to take on the toughest students, teachers look to you as a role model. Keep up the hard work and leadership skills. We appreciate you!
17. Thank you for being like the mother at work. I know you have a million things on your to-do list and things you need to get done. I feel like sometimes I take up too much of your time with my silly questions or requests, but you are always there for me.
18. Thank you for being there when I need advice. Thank you for your guidance in tough situations. You are an invaluable resource to my school and me. Thank you for all you do to help me be successful.
19. Thank you for your daily help with publishing reports, making copies, sending out communications and generally keeping our school running. I am very thankful for the wonderful job you do every day.
20. Thank you for all that you do. It can be tough to try and keep everyone on the same page, but with your organization and firmness, we can do things as a team. Thank you!
21. Thank you for being so organized. It makes my job much easier. I appreciate everything that you do for me and everything you do for this school. You are a caring individual, and this isn’t just something you have on the outside–it is inside of you, too. Thank you for having my best interest at heart.
22. Thank you for being the assistant principal of our school. You help me understand the importance of my school and what it means to be a student. Thank you for always doing your best and giving it your all.
23. Although I do not have an assistant principal at the moment, I would still like to say thank you to all of their predecessors. You all loved your job and did so much to inspire the students. I wish you were still here to see what is happening now in our school.
24. Thank you for all that you do at high school and in the district. I appreciate your passion for making students happy and helping them grow as people. You are an important part of making us a top-performing district. I hope you have a wonderful day!
25. Thank you for everything you do. You work hard behind the scenes to make things more efficient and enjoyable for the students and teachers of middle school.
26. Thank you for being so thoughtful. You are always thinking of ways to make things better for the students. And on top of that, you take care of everything in the building. I come in every day and don’t even have to think about whether or not certain tasks are taken care of; I just know they are.
27. Thank you for being there. Having a teacher in the building is such a benefit to all of us. Your arrival and daily presence add such positive energy that it comes through in the positive interactions between students and staff. We are very lucky to have you here to support all of us as we learn and grow together. I appreciate your influence in my life as well as that of our students.
28. Thank you for your sense of humour and easy-going personality. You are great at making students feel comfortable, especially around test time. It’s nice to have a fun person to hang out with when we are stressed out and don’t know what to do. We appreciate how you handle hard situations and keep them light and fun.
29. Thank you for the words of encouragement and support. I have seen a significant improvement in both my job skills and overall work performance. You have helped me grow into a better employee and person.
30. Thank you for all of the advice you gave me last year. Because of the notes, you sent me, I took a much harder class in my major and received an a. I want to thank you for always letting me know I’m an inspiration to students, which is one of the reasons I always try my best. You have given me so many reasons to love this job!
31. Thank you for going above and beyond what you need to do to help me set up my own company. I know how much time and effort you are putting into everything, and I appreciate it very much.
32. Thank you for being an amazing assistant principal. It’s so nice to see you outside of school, whether it be at a sporting event or just at dinner. You are one of my favourite people on the planet.
33. Thank you for giving your time and effort to the teachers and students. It has made a difference in all of our lives. Rest assured that you are appreciated more than you know, and everyone would love to have someone as kind-hearted and selfless as yourself. I hold a soft spot in my heart for you, and all the staff does as well. Thank you for everything you do for us all.
34. Thank you for being so kind and understanding. You have made the transition between principals very easy. Because of your positive feedback, I know that I am exceeding your expectations as a teacher.
35. Thank you for all of your hard work and dedication to the students of this school. The kids are doing a great job because they know they are in good hands, and I know that going forward, we will continue to see success. Thank you so much for all you do!
36. Thank you for being you. There is no one else out there who could fill your shoes. Your support, guidance and leadership are invaluable to our school and me. You are the best!
37. Thank you for being my boss. I think lots of people never look forward to a new job and are unsure how they will like it, but it has been fun to see a different side of the school. I have appreciated all of your training, help with projects, and guidance in finding my way around. I know we will be great partners for years to come.
38. Thank you for all the hard work you do. You always find a way to deal with the students, grades, and lesson plans. I wish there were more people like you in this school.
39. Thank you for always helping me out. I appreciate that you are always on top of my work, taking care of things and making sure I get what I need to be done. Thanks so much.
40. Thank you for having faith in me and sticking with me when I was new on the job. I’m glad we had a chance to work together.
41. You have helped me with so many things over the years. I appreciate all your hard work and positive attitude towards teaching, even on long and hot days.
42. Thank you for all your hard work helping me every day. Your efforts and dedication make the students’ lives better, which makes my life better. I am lucky to have you as my assistant principal.
43. Thank you for everything you have done for our school. You are always doing your part to make it a better place and run things smoothly. Everyone likes and respects you.
44. Thank you for being so great. You take the time to talk with my students. You encourage them, and because of that, they try harder and better themselves. I appreciate everything you do.
45. Thank you for assisting me in my classroom endeavours. You’ve been a great help with creating systems and allowing me to jump in when I need to to give my kids the best educational experience possible. Thank you for all that you have done for me.
46. Thank you for always giving the students in your care the best behaviour possible. Thank you for taking the time and thinking about increasing student engagement opportunities.
47. Thank you for all the things you do for me. I know you can’t take all the credit for the success of my classroom, but there are so many little things you do to help that add up. Even when I’m at home or in another school, I see your influence and know that it is a part of why I am as successful as I am.
48. Thank you for making the school a wonderful place. I see how hard you work, and I appreciate all that you do. Thank you for telling me directly when I am going overboard – that’s one of the reasons why we are such good friends!
49. Thank you for always going out of your way to help me with my classes. I don’t know what I would do without you making sure everything is set up the way I like it and that the kids are on task and ready to learn.
50. Thank you for always believing in students. You are a great mentor, advisor, and coach. It has been cool to get to know you better over the years. I have learned so much from you and will continue to do so. You make a difference!
51. Thank you so much for being a great leader. I have admired you for many years and was lucky enough to work with you this past year. I learned so much, not only about leadership but also about myself. Thank you for supporting me in the leap I took toward my own company. I learn something new every day from you and could not have asked for a better environment in which to be an entrepreneur.
52. Thank you for helping me with my voice and answering any questions I have. Your talent and passion for teaching are shown through your work, and I’m thankful to have you as a part of the theatre company.
53. Thank you for coming to my art show opening and for the amazing gift. You are always so good to me, and I appreciate it!
54. Thank you for all that you do to help ensure that our children have a great school year. It can’t be easy to work with me! I appreciate having such a great person as my assistant principal.
55. Thank you for everything. You are a great boss and a great leader of this school. You make my job so much easier by the way you handle various situations in such a cool and professional way. Thanks for all that you do!
56. Thank you for all of your hard work this year. It has truly been appreciated by students, staff and administration alike. I don’t know how we would have made it through this last year without your deft management skills, positive encouragement, and great sense of humour. Your support, help, and enthusiasm will not go unrecognized!
57. Thank you for all of your assistance. You have a lot of valuable suggestions, and I know you care about the school and our staff.
58. Thank you for all of the time and hard work that you put into making this year a successful one. I know that many people had doubts about me taking over this position, but I have seen in the way you have worked with me that you deserve just as much credit as I do. Thank you.
59. Thank you for being my mentor. I will always remember how much you did for me when I was just graduated and how willing you were to help me get where I wanted to be. You have a big presence in the school, and now I have an even bigger one because of your support.
60. I appreciate your support and understanding when it comes to running a productive and positive classroom. I also appreciate how you let me know if there is a problem with my instruction.
61. Thank you so much for all the time you spend helping me. I appreciate everything you do and all the enthusiasm you put into this work.
62. Thank you for being so supportive. I appreciate all of the time you spend helping me understand the process better and how to work the systems and rationales behind school discipline.
63. Thank you for always being awesome. We have tons of fun at lunch every day, and you always have my back. I’m so thankful to have a best friend like you!
64. Thank you for being my friend and believing in me. Even though I haven’t been the ideal teacher, you still saw potential in me. You’ve helped me become a better person. I will never forget our friendship or how much you have done for me.
65. Thank you for being a great assistant principal. We appreciate everything that you do and your positive attitude. We know we can count on you and hope you continue as assistant principal for many more years!
66. Thank you for running our classroom so we can teach. I know sometimes it’s thankless, but I appreciate all that you do for my class and me. Thanks for being a great assistant principal.
67. Thank you for all that you accomplished during your administration. We appreciate all the hard work and dedication you put into fulfilling your role as assistant principal at
68. Thank you for all you do every day to make this school great. You are very professional, and your patience is endless.
69. Thank you for all of your hard work in making this school a fantastic place for students to learn and teachers to teach. We appreciate all you do daily.
70. You are the best assistant I have ever had. There is a lot of criticism and negativity that surrounds our school system. You don’t get caught up in it and continue to move forward, showing the teachers and students respect while encouraging us all to do better.
71. Thank you for all of your hard work in my absence. The children did well on their standardized math and reading tests, and I know it has a lot to do with all of the work you put in before, during and after school.
72. Thank you for all of your hard work and dedication. You have been a real help to us in our growth and success. Stay as awesome as you are, and we will stay as successful as we are.
73. Thank you for giving me an awesome job. I love what I do every day, and I have a lot of fun with my job. Thank you for helping me when I needed it.
74. Thank you for always being there for us. We are lucky to have you as our administrator!
75. Thank you for all that you’ve done for me. Without you and your staff, I wouldn’t be where I am today. Thank you for always being there for me, for keeping up with what I need and for dealing with my occasionally crazy schedule and busy life.
76. Thank you for always being so patient with me. It’s hard to discuss math problems when a student has you on hold for five minutes. Thank you for all of your support and help over the years.
77. Thank you for being a great assistant principal. You are always happy and smiling, and you are known for your cheerfulness among our parents and teachers.
78. Thank you for all of your hard work this year. The kids and I are very grateful to have you as our assistant principal.
79. Thank you for all of your hard work. You are an invaluable part of our team. The students, teachers and parents feel very lucky that we have you to guide and direct us. I am so glad I’m able to work alongside such a dedicated professional.
80. It’s hard to believe it’s been ten years since you came to work for our school. You have gone above and beyond the call of duty, made sacrifices, and created a phenomenal environment for our students. It is a pleasure to work with someone like you who has a true passion for what they do. We look forward to hearing your insight tomorrow. Thank you!
81. Thank you for all that you do in helping me be the best teacher I can be. Teaching these kids is tough sometimes, but knowing that I have an assistant principal like you who supports me helps me do just that.
82. Thank you for being one of the best leaders I’ve ever had. You are always ready to listen to your teachers and help them develop professionally. I appreciate how you think outside of the box in order to improve the school culture.
83. Thank you for all of your dedication to the kids. Without you, the school would not be able to function at the level it is now. You’re a great leader and mentor!
84. Thank you for being awesome. I appreciate your hard work and dedication. You are one of the most driven leaders I have ever met.
85. Thank you for being an excellent assistant principal. Your efforts are what allow me to do my job well and help children grow academically and socially. I would definitely like to work with you for many years to come.
86. Thank you for our extensive meetings and strategy sessions. I appreciate your continued support as we work through this together. Assistant principal!
87. Thank you for being the best principal I have ever had. You are supportive and uplifting and make my days so much better. It’s great being in this profession with you as my superior. Thank you for everything you do for me and for the high standards that you hold for each of your students.
88. Thank you for all of your hard work. You are truly a gem to have in our school. You do many things behind the scenes, like taking care of a student’s welfare and ensuring that we keep our focus on education.
89. Thank you so much for being an amazing assistant principal. Thank you for always being there when I need you and always having my back. I would not want to be at this school if it wasn’t for you. You are always so positive and helpful. I appreciate everything about you.
90. Thank you for all your hard work. I hope that you are aware of the impact your influence has on our students and faculty. A positive and strong personality like yours is a great asset to our school.
91. Just a note to thank you for your constant support and guidance. I sometimes forget how much help you give me on a daily basis. I value our relationship, and I want you to know how valuable you are to our department. Thank you!
92. I can’t believe it’s already been a year since we started our partnership. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to come back to my alma mater and teach again.
93. Thank you because working together with you is an honour and a pleasure. I’ve loved working with you this last year and seeing how well you have elevated the school has made me feel even better about my decision to move here. I can’t wait for the next school year!
94. Thank you for all of your assistance in making the celebration a great success.
95. Thank you for all the advice, support, and encouragement. It will take a lot to replace you. You’re always there for me, even when times get tough. You’re the best I ever had and will leave a void impossible to fill.
96. Thank you for being patient and kind with me when I had to share my parents’ unfortunate news. I know that it was hard for you to hear, too. But I appreciate the way you sounded like you had everything under control as I cried in your office.
97. Thank you for being such a wonderful assistant principal. I’m continually inspired by how hard you work in school. You care very much about students, and it shows in the wonderful interactions you have with them. Thank you for being so encouraging, kind and caring.
98. Thank you for being a great leadership role model in our school. I always enjoy hearing your words of encouragement and seeing you be there for others. You are appreciated!
99. Thank you for being a leader and inspiration to your students. You are invaluable to the teaching profession, and I am so glad that you are my boss.
100. Thank you for your hard work and dedication. I never realized how much work goes into the school. I appreciate everything you do to make our school a better place and a fun place for the students and staff.
101. Thank you for your support and help. You are one of the best, most valuable people in our school, and I know all of the students appreciate you as much as I do.
102. Thank you for doing an excellent job handling a recent situation. I was very appreciative of your efforts and knew the students were as well.
103. Thank you for all the hard work you do. I know it’s not easy dealing with students every day, but you always seem to be smiling and in a great mood. You have really come a long way from last year, and I am proud of you.
104. Thank you for all that you have done for our school. You are a very kind man who has helped me through some tough things in the past. I am very grateful for everything you do each day.
105. Thank you for working with me to cover my responsibilities while I was off. It was nice having you help out to make sure we got everything done on time.
It is important to take time and express to your assistant principal just how much they mean to you. These assistant principal appreciation quotes above can be good reminders to help you express your appreciation of their work or support in a meaningful manner. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family if you enjoyed it, and leave your comments in the comment section below.