Friends are better than relatives. The saying is true- friends are indeed better than relatives. Friends are around you and support you in your good times as well as bad times. They are there to share their happiness with yours, but they are also always there to share their sorrows with yours too.
Some relatives on the other hand, only come around when it’s time for a wedding or funeral! They only come around when they need something from you or when they want to show off their new stuff to someone else.
You could always count on your friends when you need them, but not on some of your family members. You can’t call them during a crisis but friends can help us through any crisis, whether it’s an exam or something more serious like a death in the family or an illness. Friends are there for us no matter what happens in our lives!
Here below are the best friends are better than relatives quotes I am sure you would love, have fun going through them.
Friends Are Better Than Relatives Quotes
Friends are better than relatives, especially when it comes to boosting your confidence. They understand you better, love you more, and laugh at you less. Friends are more amazing than relatives.
1. Friends are better than relatives. They don’t judge, they don’t talk behind your back, they stay loyal and they always make you laugh.
2. Friends are better than relatives. They understand you and what makes you tick when no one else does. So if you have any friends left, tell them how much they mean to you.
3. Friends are so much better than family. They make you laugh, they’re there when you’re sad and they’ll probably watch your favourite shows with you.
4. Friends are better than relatives, mostly when they are friends that act better than a family.
5. Friends are the best kind of relatives. They know all your secrets, they teach you what to say, and they comfort you when you cry.
6. Friends are the people you love and can make laugh every day. They never give you a hard time, and offer unconditional support.
7. Friends are more important than relatives. And your friends are better than your relatives.
8. We don’t have the best of family members but we have the best of friends. So what.
9. Your friends are the ones who will be there to pick you up when you’re down, and celebrate with you when you make it big. They’re the ones who remind you how awesome you are. Friends aren’t just around when they want something from you, they’re forever there for you.
10. You can have a whole life filled with friends, or you can fill an entire lifetime with relatives. Choose wisely because friends are definitely better.
11. The best thing about friends is they’re always there for you. And relatives? They might be close, but they might not care as much.
12. Friends are always there for you. They give unconditional love and support through thick and thin!
13. Friends have more to talk about and laugh about.
14. Your best friends are the ones who make you feel good about yourself, regardless of what goes on in your life.
15. Friends are better than relatives. They’re always here for you, and they make it fun.
16. Friends are better than relatives. They know how to support you and encourage you when you need it the most.
17. It’s not always about blood. Sometimes it’s about the people who know you, love you, and are there for you when no one else is.
18. Your friends are here for you. They don’t judge, they just support.
19. Your friends are better than your relatives and they always have your back.
20. Friends are the best. Relatives can be hard to trust, but your friends will always be there for you.
21. When it comes to friends, family and work, there’s no one like a friend.
22. Friends are better than relatives because they have a right to be there for you when you’re down.
23. When your friends don’t have a mom, you are the closest thing to family for them.
24. Your friends are better than relatives, they’re more fun and always there for you when life gets hard.
25. The only people I feel comfortable talking to about my financial woes are my friends.
26. To have true friends you must be able to tell them anything, trust them with your heart and treat them as they deserve.
27. Sometimes the best people to have around are the ones you don’t even know.
28. Friends are better than relatives. They’ll never tell you that you need to slow down when you’re on a roll and can’t handle it. They’ll be there for you when things go wrong, they will love you unconditionally, and they won’t judge how you like to wear your hair in public.
29. Friends are better than relatives because they truly care, listen and understand you. They’re not only your best friends but also your biggest cheerleader.
30. Friends are better than relatives. Family is a lot of work, but friends are always there for you – even when you’re bad at it.
31. Best friends are better than relatives. It’s true, friends first!
32. Friends are a bit more fulfilling than relatives.
33. When you’re with friends and family, it’s always better than being with a relative.
34. Friends are like relatives but they’re better.
35. Friends are the family you choose. The best thing you can do for your friends is let them be themselves—without any expectations.
36. Friends are the people who’ve seen your other sides and still love you for it. It’s a good thing to have.
37. We may be related, but that doesn’t mean we should be forced to spend time with them.
38. Nothing beats being friends with your favourite people.
39. We all have a relative who’s driving us up the wall, but we’ve finally found the people in our life who make us smile and laugh, our friends.
40. Family isn’t always blood, it’s a relationship.
41. Friends are better than relatives. They never ask you for anything in return, but they always give their heart to you.
42. Friends are always there for you, no matter what. Relatives may not be.
43. Friends are the best. They make your life richer and brighter.
44. Friends are the people who bring you joy and happiness, not your relatives.
45. Remember that friends are better than relatives because they will never lie to you, steal from you, cheat on you or try to take advantage of your good nature.
46. Friends make life fun, and relatives can be a pain.
47. Friends are the nicest people you can have in your life. They’re always there for you, even if they’re living in another city or country.
48. Finding true friends is the best thing that ever happened to me.
49. When it comes to your friends, nothing beats having them around.
50. Friends make life better. As long as they are not blood relatives, of course.
Friends Better Than Family Quotes
Friends are better than family. A friend is someone who knows you, likes you for who you are, and doesn’t try to change you. They are more dependable, more fun and they never ask for anything in return!
51. Love your friends. They may not always be as nice as family, but at least they’re always there for you.
52. Let’s be real, your family is the best, but if you add some friends to the mix, they’re even better.
53. Friends are like cashmere, they feel so soft and gentle, but they hold you tight.
54. Hey, friends are the best. They don’t have any of their own drama, and they always have your back.
55. Life’s about how you live it. Families should be there to support, but friends are always better.
56. Friends are better than relatives. And they make our lives more fun. So we want to spread the word and let others know just how much they mean to us.
57. Friends are always better than relatives. They make your life a lot more fun, happier and memorable.
58. Friends are better than relatives because friends understand you; relatives don’t.
59. No matter how old you get, friends are better than relatives.
60. Your friends are better than your relatives. Always be there for them even if things get tough.
61. Sometimes the friendship you share with your closest friends is more important than the ones that you have with family.
62. Friends are the family you choose, and relatives are the family they give you.
63. Friends rule! Family is great, but it’s the friends you make along the way that really matters.
64. Family may come and go but friends will always be there for you. Build a network of friends who are better than family.
65. Friends are like a shot of espresso—use them when you need a pick-me-up and they’re there for you when coffee just doesn’t do it.
66. Friends are like glassware, they’re always more fun.
67. We all have our own unique way of doing things, but we all make time for our friends.
68. A good friend is hard to find but impossible to forget.
69. Friends are like flowers, they always give more than a present. Be it happiness, love or care…They always spread their colour and make us feel better.
70. Friends are better than relatives. They always remember you, they’re always there for you, and they care about you more than any other relatives, who all want to use the money for themselves.
71. Friends are better than relatives because they always remind you to take time for yourself.
72. The best kind of friends are the ones who have your back when no one else will.
73. Friends are better than family. They’re always there to lean on, no matter what.
74. Friends are better than family. And they’re cheaper, too.
75. Real friends are better than relatives.
76. Friends are better than family. And this Sunday, we celebrate their unconditional love.
77. Our friends are better than our relatives. Let’s be thankful for that.
78. Friends are better than family. Family is always there to help you when you need them, but in the end, they’re not really there for you. Family is there for you when you need them, but they don’t really know what it’s like to go it alone.
79. Friends are the ones who know all about that moment when you’re sitting alone on your couch, and if they can’t relate then it’s okay to cry into a pillow and just let it out. It’s better to have friends than relatives.
80. Just because your friends are better than relatives does not mean you are better than them.
81. Friends are the family you choose, not the one that chooses you.
82. Friends can help you solve problems, but they can’t fix them. Everyone deserves a family.
83. Friends are better than family. Family is always there, but friends will always be there for you whenever you need them. That’s why I’ll always have a place in my heart for you!
84. Life is better when you have friends. Friends make the best family.
85. Friends are better than relatives because they actually love you for who you are.
86. Friends are better than relatives. They don’t judge you, they support you and love you unconditionally. I’m blessed to be surrounded by some amazing friends who also happen to be family
87. Friends are better than relatives. Friends are the people who let you be yourself, even when they know your flaws. They love you just the way you are, and they don’t try to change you.
88. Friends are better than relatives, they don’t always like you, but they do love you more.
89. Friends are better than family. Family is better than money
90. Friends are the best kind of family.
91. Friends are the only people that are always there for you, whether it’s good or bad. They are like family, but better
92. Who needs family when you have friends like these?
93. The best kind of friends are the kind you can’t get enough of.
94. You’ve made a good decision in choosing your friends. You’re going to have a great time at the weekend!
95. Don’t let your blood relatives get you down. You can always count on the people you love to be there for you. So, instead of feeling isolated or misunderstood, use your friends as a support system when your loved ones disappoint you.
96. The best part of having a friend is that we can tell them anything. The worst part of having a friend is that they’ll tell us everything.
97. Friendship is one of the greatest treasures you can give to yourself or others.
98. No matter how bad things are, your friends will always be there for you.
99. Friends are better than relatives. They always have your back, even when you don’t know it.
100. Friends are better than relatives because they don’t know what you’re going to say before you say it, and sometimes they have the same sense of humour.
I hope you enjoyed going through these friends are better than relatives quotes, kindly comment below and share. Thanks.