A friend with benefits is a person who you can hang out with, hook up, and have sex with. A friend with benefits can be looked at as casual sex. Since you are both just friends and there is no emotional attachment involved in the relationship, one person will hook up and have sex and then they will part ways. This latter person may or may not be asked to hang out again by the other friend with benefit.
The reason for you breaking up with your friend with benefits is because you found some reasons she is not a good match for the relationship. Although friends with benefits is a great option because it saves you from a lot of social stuff and expense while you are dating, sometimes it may happen that one or both of the friends will get bored with their sex partner, and then they may want to break up with the benefits.
Breaking up with friends with benefits is hard. You’ve spent so much time with this person, you know how to compliment them and make them happy, and now you have to let it go? Here are wonderful friends with benefits break up quotes that will be of a tremendous help.
Friends With Benefits Break up Quotes
Holding back isn’t worth the wait. Friends with benefits are great until they aren’t. Passion, intimacy, and excitement–that’s what friends with benefits offer. But, after a while, the sex becomes meaningless, and you’re both left yearning for more.
1. Friends with benefits break up occasionally but remember not to let the pain of a breakup linger for too long as you can be tempted to get back together again.
2. The dark despair of a friend with a benefit breakup is often alleviated with the help of friends who understand your struggle and can talk you through it. Friends are always reliable, and the company of friends can make all the difference between enduring a breakup and getting back together again.
3. Friends with benefits have their ups and downs, but you’ll always have a shoulder to cry on for your worst heartbreaks. When a friend-with-benefits relationship ends, it’s never quite the same.
4. The path of true love is full of direction changes, missed opportunities, and detours. Friends with benefits are the price you pay for the things you want, and when they break up, it hurts.
5. Friends with benefits: don’t get caught in the friend zone. Friends with benefits sometimes get complicated. One party always wants more. When the fun is over, you still need to stay close so you won’t feel hurt and regret what you did.
6. Friends with benefits. Sometimes they don’t work out, and things then get complicated. Friendship may be lost after the breakup. Most times, it is hard to remain friends after a breakup.
7. If you don’t think someone loves you, they probably don’t. If you think someone loves you, they probably do. Friends with benefits are like being on a rollercoaster ride, you know how it will end, but you don’t want to get off.
8. The best part of a friend with benefit breakup is when you wake up the next day and realize that both of you still want to keep seeing each other.
9. In friendship with benefit, when one of them falls in love, the other can cook up excuses like “you’re the reason we don’t have to go out anymore and decide to end the friendship because there is no inward connection.
10. Friends with benefits can only last so long but break up in the end, and sometimes it is hard to pick back the pieces of their friendship. Life’s too short to wear socks that don’t match.
11. Friends with benefits are all fun and games until someone falls for someone new and the other starts getting jealous. Friends with benefits hurt the friendship.
12. The best thing about friends with benefits is that nothing has to end. Friends with benefits. It’s sometimes complicated, but you’ll always know what to expect.
13. Friendship with benefit is a connection of two souls who care deeply and get intimate with no expectation of commitment. Be warned – they can get complicated.
14. Sometimes friendship with benefit isn’t enough. Maybe you want someone to be intimate with, but there’s no need to complicate the relationship with e and commitment. Maybe you’re not interested in a relationship, but when a break-up happens, you realize how much they mean.
15. Sometimes, a good breakup is needed to make things work again. The best break-up line is when you tell the other person they weren’t that nice. The road to love is paved with good intentions, but it’s also paved with broken-hearted souls.
16. Friends with benefits break up quotes: it’s over, no hard feelings. Let’s be friends again. Friends with benefits are like a box of chocolates: every time you open it, you never know what you’re getting.
17. When a friend-with-benefits relationship ends, it’s never quite the same. Friends start as friends but often end up being more. This can be a very confusing and difficult experience, especially when you discover you can be nothing more than friends with benefits.
18. One day, you’re with your friend with benefits, and the next, you’re alone. You have nothing left, with no explanation. Your friendship and relationship are all you had, and now it’s gone–with no, warning. But what was it? A true friendship? Or just an excuse to have someone in your life
19. Typically, you think everything is going great, and then, boom! They say it’s not working out, and you feel betrayed, rejected, and pissed off. Who needs this kind of drama in their life? Friends with benefits break up hurt.
20. When your trusted B/F relationship ends, it’s never quite the same. When friends with benefits break up, it’s another reminder that you should probably get a real best friend.
21. When you break up with someone you were friends with being benefits with, it cannot be very clear. You’ll never quite feel the same.
22. You think you’ve found the one. You feel that being a friend with benefits will lead to an actual relationship. You start to trust that person completely. You share with him your hopes, dreams, fears, and most intimate moments. And then they betray you. They leave, never to look back.
23. When you start a relationship with someone that you’re friends with, it’s never the same again. There’s a fine line between love and friendship with benefits.
24. For those of you who have been with someone for a while and have been through some stuff. I hope you find true love again.
24. You can’t help who you fall in love with, but you can choose to do what it takes to find the happiness that goes along with it. Sometimes the best thing to do is say goodbye.
25. Making friends with benefits is like a drug; it can be addictive and make you feel good for a minute. But then it wears off, and you’re left with nothing more than a hangover.
26. Breaking up with a friend with benefits doesn’t mean you’ll never see each other again. It just means at that moment; it isn’t working out.
27. Friends with benefits are like a chain. They can be very empowering and help us grow, but when things get tough, they can be hurtful and break us down.
28. You knew it would be this way, and you played it anyway. One thing that I have learned in a relationship is that if you want to make it work, you have to keep on working on it. It’s all about the effort.
29. You can’t trust anyone. And you shouldn’t. You never know when it’s going to fall apart. When it does, don’t stay too long in the wake of its destruction.
30. You need to learn from the past and not make the same mistakes. A little honesty is a wonderful thing. Friends with benefits don’t last.
31. A little deception is a dangerous thing. We’ve all been there. We’ve all seen friends with benefits relationships fall apart. This is because people date for love and marriage, but sex is like a drug, and once you get used to it, you will want more. Something deeper.
32. When dating a married man, there are no benefits. He’ll always put his wife first. And in the end, you will feel used after the breakup.
33. When you’re in it for the right reasons, you realize that your friends with benefits are in a fake relationship.
Sometimes, breaking up is the best part of friends with benefits.
34. We can only dream about being friends with benefits. You two were meant to be together. No matter how long you’ve been together, I’m sure it’s time for a change.
35. It was just a matter of time before we ended up in a relationship that was supposed to be casual but turned serious. Over the last few weeks, I’ve been slowly realizing that every choice I make is only hurting you.
36. If you’re not on the same page, it’s better to break up than to be miserable. When you realize you’re better off without them, set them free.
37. No matter how much you love someone, a Friend with Benefits will never be the same. It’s no secret that most Friends With Benefits end up hurting each other.
38. Friends with benefits never last when you’re addicted to the chase. Friends with benefits are only area phrases to justify one’s actions, not an actual relationship.
39. Friends with benefits is a cruel and harmful concept that divides individuals into two groups – friends or sex objects. There’s just no excuse for it. Let’s end this vicious cycle now before it’s too late.
40. A friend with benefits is someone you care about; that’s why they’re on your mind. Then suddenly, they will be gone. Not a word. No explanation. Afterwards, you’ll find yourself alone, full of regret and pain.
41. A “friend with benefits” is someone you hang out with because you’re comfortable around them. They give you physical pleasure, or perhaps emotional pleasure if you happen to like each other’s company, but that’s all there is.
42. A friend with benefits is an exclusive, unequal relationship. Only one person in the relationship receives the romantic and emotional benefits of a mutual and reciprocal relationship.
43. Friends with benefits? Don’t be surprised if you’re the only one who gets out alive (like you were in the beginning).
44. Happiness is finding a friend who changes your life as you stay the same; let’s never change. It’s time to stop dating around. Let’s find the one that we have been looking for.
45. You don’t have to be together forever. Friends with benefits is a choice, not a commitment. You should know when to let go and move on.
46. Friends with benefits always end in tears because you gave them your heart, and they broke it. Friends with benefits: the relationship in which you’re chasing the excitement but end up missing the stability.
47. There’s nothing wrong with an occasional breakup. It’s got to be more about the friends you make in the process than any particular relationship.
48. Breakups suck. But breakups are going to happen. And that’s okay. Because what you have is friends with benefits. It’s not always love; it’s friends with benefits.
49. A break-up is hard on both parties, but it’s better since it was just friends with benefits. Life is a series of unplanned breaks, and sometimes you have to move on before you realize what you had. I hope you find the love you deserve.
50. Friends with benefits made me realize that I can’t rely on anyone but myself. It’s best to be alone, but in a good way. I’m not mad. Just a little sad that it had to end…but I’ll find somebody else to put my liver in.
51. The best thing about friends with benefits is you can never be hurt. It’s always just a one-night stand. As they say, “a friend with benefits is my best friend forever.”
52. Love is a game that requires you to kiss a lot of frogs until you find your prince. Friends with benefits are the best thing that ever happened to you.
53. Friendship is important to me, and it should be for you too. Friends with benefits don’t complicate each other’s lives; they enhance them. They are a safe place where we can all be ourselves without judgment from others.
54. Nothing is better than the comfort of your best friend. You can talk to her or him about anything, and it feels like you’ve known them forever.
55. No one is perfect, and you are no exception. It’s just friends with benefits. When you’re friends with benefits, it’s never that simple.
56. A friend with benefits is a good thing, but a true friend is better. You can’t have a good time with someone emotionally unavailable.
57. You can’t make someone love you; they can only fall in love with you. When two people have a great time together, but one person doesn’t want to commit.
58. Friends with benefits are like a chocolate Chip Cookie—they taste good but don’t last. Being friends with benefits is never as hot as being lovers.
59. They say that a friend with benefits is like a box of chocolates…you never know what you’re going to get. They say, “Better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.”
60. I want to thank you for the memories and the laughs. I need to clear my calendar now so we can return, friends. Friends are forever, and true friends will always be friends no matter what happens.
61. Sometimes, the best thing to do is call it quits. Sometimes the best way to let go of something is to hold on tight to something else.
62. The things that came between us don’t matter anymore. We’re just two friends who were once friends with benefits now.
63. Don’t let this be awkward. (Friend) and I had a great time, but there’s no future in it. Let’s be friends and keep this light-hearted!
64. It’s always nice to have a friend with benefits. But sometimes, you want to be friends. Friendship is like peeing your pants. Everybody can see it, but only you get the warm feeling it brings.
65. Nothing lasts forever. But even if it doesn’t, you two will always remember you were friends with benefits. Sometimes the best thing about a breakup is the awkwardness of being unable to talk to each other.
66. Sometimes, you want to say, “We’re going our separate ways.” I don’t want to be someone’s second choice.
Sometimes friends with benefit is just an excuse to avoid being alone.
67. Sometimes, you have to walk away, and it’s better to leave before they leave you. That will make it less hurtful, and you get to keep your pride.
68. I hope that when you look back at the end of this whole thing, it was worth it. Even though it was nothing worth having lasts forever. Sometimes, if you want something more than a fling, that’s what friends with benefits are for.
69. Friends with benefits? You know it’s not working when you have to break up.
The best break-up lines are the ones that do not make you feel bad about yourself.
70. If you want to keep your friends, don’t break their hearts. If you want to keep them in the friend zone, don’t break up with them.
71. You know that feeling when you have a friend with benefits which you can talk to about anything and everything, but then there’s just something about them that keeps you from wanting to be more.
72. Regarding breakups, don’t let the perfect be the enemy of the good. You know you’re a good friend when the person you sleep with is still your friend.
73. There’s nothing like being wanted when you’re free to be who you want.”
No matter what happens, you’ll always have me, and I’ll always have you. Let’s not try to make love, but enjoy each other.
74. Friends with benefits is not a state of perfect trust; it’s more like a constant evaluation process. It was fun while it lasted.
75. I don’t want to break up with you, but I can’t stay in a relationship where we are friends with benefits.
76. When you’re no longer friends with benefits, it doesn’t mean you stop being friends. It just means we don’t need to see your face daily, which makes me happy.
77. Breakups are hard, but you’re stronger for them. Always remember friends with benefits are not a relationship that will most likely lead to marriage.
78. It’s ok to break up with your friends with benefits to focus on getting into a new relationship. Be there for each other and don’t become enemies.
79. Friends with benefits don’t want friends to say they’re unavailable. You might have to break up with them, but you will never lose their friendship.
80. It’s hard to find the right words when you’re trying to break up with someone, but I think we all know that friends with benefits aren’t meant to last forever. Best of luck.
81. Today was a good day…but tomorrow is another story. You can’t always get what you want. But if you try sometimes, you get what you need. It’s important to communicate what you need, what you want, and how you feel. Remember, it’s a two-way street, so be prepared to open up and talk while they listen.
82. To break up with a friend with benefits, tell them you’re moving on without them. Be your person; find someone who will love you for you.
83. When it’s time to call it quits, try to make your friend feel as good as she did when you first started doing friends with benefits. Don’t make her feel less of herself.
84. The only constant changes. So if you are thinking about ending it this summer, remember that the grass isn’t always greener on the other side. The grass is sometimes brown, but it’s always there.
85. If you love someone, set them free. Some people just aren’t meant to be. Regarding friends with benefits, no matter how good they are, you still have to let them go.
86. When breaking up with a friend-with-benefits, do it right. Be kind and considerate. Please don’t be selfish, and don’t try to hold on to him like he means more than he does. Be honest and clear, but don’t push too hard.
87. Friends with benefits, they’re like milk: delicious when you get them as a treat, but then they start to taste all weird and such. Breaking up is hard, but it’s even harder when you don’t want it to happen.
88. Friends with benefits don’t always work out. Don’t forget to tell your friend with benefits how much you care about him or her. It’s always a good idea to go over what you want from the relationship and make sure you talk about things you might want to change.
89. It’s not easy to tell your friends with benefits that you have feelings for them. This can be a little awkward, but if you keep the conversation going and avoid awkward silences, things will probably work out for the best.
90. Remember to tell someone you care about that you are there for them unconditionally, even if it means letting them know where the relationship is going. Don’t forget what a great experience it is for you. Many relationships end prematurely because one or both partners fail to communicate enough and don’t express tenderness and caring when they are needed most.
91. It can be hard to confront your partner about something you are upset about in your relationship. Maybe you want to talk about how being friends with benefits makes you feel or how far you think you and your partner have grown apart. It’s never easy to break up with a friend. But it’s important to do so if you want to find a meaningful relationship or marriage.
92. You’re not the first person to go through this, and you won’t be the last. But if you ever want to see each other again, you better ensure it’s on your terms—not theirs. It takes two to tango. And sometimes it’s best to go your own way.
93. It’s time to take a break from the one-night stands and find yourself in an actual relationship. You deserve to be treated well by someone who cares. Let someone else make you breakfast in bed and plan nights out filled with thoughtful activities.
94. I know trying to meet the right person is nearly impossible in this city. You never know what will happen, but you’re never too old to try again.
95. Sometimes, all you want is someone to be there for you when times get tough. But that’s not all that matters. We must move forward, find new ways to connect, and, more importantly, be honest with each other.
96. You’ll find other people. You just need to break up with the person you’re doing. Friends with benefit first. Your friendship was more than a hookup, but he’s right. Friendships are hard enough without the extra baggage. So it’s time to say goodbye.
97. When you break up with someone, remember that they are still a part of your life…but they’re no longer the whole package. When your best friend is also your lover, breaking up is best, especially if you can’t picture a future, it’s best to break up and let go.
98. It’s hard to let go of someone who was your best friend. But if you’re lucky, it will happen gracefully Sometimes a breakup isn’t about being left behind; sometimes, it’s about making room for something new and genuine.
99. The breakup might be slightly sad, but it’s also surprisingly liberating.
It’s never too late to take the first step towards real love. It’s ok to call it quits. It’s not always easy, but it’s necessary and healthy.
100. There are no enemies in love, only interests that don’t mix. You can’t keep doing something that isn’t working. It’s time to let things be the way they are and move on.
I am glad you read through it! I believe you enjoyed and you have selected your choice from these amazing friends with benefits quotes. Please, don’t hesitate to drop your comment and share them with your loved ones.