A friend without benefits is one of the most beautiful kinds of friendship. These friends stay with us through thick and thin, even when we think we don’t need them anymore. They are always there for us with a listening ear and words of encouragement, which makes them priceless to have by our side in times of uncertainty.
Some people will say that having friends without benefits can benefit you, but others will say that having friends without benefits is just a waste of time. They do not believe you can benefit from a relationship without physical intimacy. Some people are confused about the term ”friends with benefits” and wonder if it refers to being romantically involved with your best pal or buddy. However, there are only positive aspects of having friends without benefits, as they will give you the time to think clearly and help you realize what is wrong in your life by pointing out their mistakes.
It’s easy to identify the differences between ‘just friends’ and those in a relationship. There’s no confusion, you don’t have an extra person to worry about dating or breaking up with, and there’s no drama. You’re perfectly content just enjoying each other’s company as friends. Friends without benefit is a common phrase used by some people who believe friendship is more important than love or intimacy. But when these two best friends start to drift apart because one of them has different ideas about the future, they both need to make a change fast.
After looking at some of these friends without benefits quotes, you will better understand what these human relationships are all about. Here is a list of friends without benefits quotes.
Friendship without Benefits Quotes
Friends are the sunshine in life. They give you hope, happiness, and laughter. They make you think positively, have a positive outlook on life, and push you forward when feeling down. And isn’t that what friendships are all about? Friends without benefits are better than none. Friends without benefits are some of the best to have.
1. Do you know the secret to a happy life? Friends who care about you and your needs. Friends are the family you choose. One of the greatest gifts you can give yourself, and someone else is a friend who doesn’t need to be shared.
2. Life is better when you have friends. Friends are the sunshine that comes into your life and makes everything seem a little brighter.
3. There are no friends, only true friends. True friends don’t need to be reminded of this fact! Friends are to celebrate life with, not to be bogged down by it.
4. Friends aren’t meant to be half-witted. They’re forever, so choose wisely and always speak your mind. Friends are like the sky—always there for you and full of hope.
5. Friends without benefits are like a weed without dressing. A lot of fun to be had, but not much taste. Friends without benefits are like a tree falling in the woods. It isn’t very helpful even if you are near it.
6. Friends without benefits are great, but only if they’re not the only ones you have. Make sure you grow and nurture new friendships as well.
7. Don’t settle for just any old friends. Work hard, play hard, and live. Friends without benefits are not very helpful, and benefits are rare, but they make life more interesting, fill you with happiness, and take all the stress out of living.
8. Just because we’re not sleeping together doesn’t mean we can’t be friends. You have to make some real friends. People you can get excited about being around. Take your life back by choosing a group of people who make each day more fulfilling and fun.
9. When you have friends without benefits, you’re never lonely. Friends are more important than money. Money can’t buy happiness, but friends can if you know where to find it.
10. Friends come and go, but good friends are like diamonds—precious and rare. You only find them on the inside. You can’t put a price on the value of a good friend.
11. Friends don’t let friends do things they don’,t want to do. You don’t need a partner to improve your life; you need someone on the same page.
12. Friendship is hard. Love is easy. Friends are like a stomach. They look good, but they’re not hunger-proof. Nobody is perfect. But, there’s always a friend for you to rely on when you need it most.
13. Nothing is impossible when you have friends. Friends don’t let friends drive drunk. Letting someone kick their own horn is no way to make friends. Let your friends be the only ones that matter.
14. Make the best out of every situation in life because you never know what things are going to come your way.
When your life is going nowhere, and you’re in a slump, remember that friends don’t have benefits.
15. If you have single friends, it doesn’t mean they aren’t good friends. Relationships don’t end because you don’t want them to. Just because a relationship did work doesn’t mean there’s room for more… you don’t have to date your friend.
16. You don’t need a partner to be happy. You need someone who makes laugh and loves you back. Friends are like hands; they’re there to help you; when you fall.
17. Your best friend is anyone who comes along when you need them most. It’s not about the looks; it’s about the connections. That kind of friendship is like rich soil. It takes time, care, and love to grow; they blossom.
18. The best things in life are free. You’re only as good as the people you surround yourself with. Be kind to everyone, the peace of mind that will help you get where you want to ben life.
19. Friends with benefits never have to worry about chasing down their friends to have sex; they call. They know they always call you, but they never will because they value their friendship more than your body.
20. One of the best parts of friendship is when your friends don’t have benefits… It’s a no-risk situation. You get to find out if you are friends or just friends with benefits, without the ability to be friends if things don’t work out.
21. Friends are the most important people in your life. Their love, support, and encouragement make it better. Life gets better when you have a friend who will listen to your problems without demanding solutions.
22. Friends without benefits are the best. It’s a good sign when you want to be heard by someone listening—not just because they want more than friendship, but because it shows you’re a human being worth knowing and they care.
23. The best relationships are the ones where both people are willing to let it all. Be the friend that brings people together, not the ones them apart.
24. Be a friend first. Friends are there for you through thick and thin, not just when it’s convenient. Be there for a friend who needs a friend today.
25. You deserve friendship, not drama. Be the person that others want to be around. Be genuine, and have no pretenses.
26. When you find a friend who is your lover, it’s called love. When you find a lover who is also your friend, it’s called friendship. Friendship is the most refined form of intimacy.
27. Love is when you’re together, and friendship is when you’re apart. Friends without benefits are like milk without sugar, just not as tasty.
28. Friends without benefits are like noses without fingers; they don’t work. Life without friends can be bitter, but the sweeteners out there don’t make it any better.
29. The best part about not being in a relationship is spending time with your friends. Friends without benefits are better than sex with a friend that will end up hurting you.
30. It’s hard to find friends without benefits, but it’s even harder to find friends with benefits. Friends are like flowers, either dead or dying at the moment, but they smell nice.
31. Friends come and go, but a good friend is the one you’ve always got. When friends love each other, they can do anything.
32. Friends are like stars. You get a lot of light from them, but they give off so much heat, too. Life is better when you share it with someone special.
33. When you’re with the people you love, life is better. When you’re without it, you feel like a stranger in a strange land. A good friend is someone who knows and loves you just like you.
34. Your friends are people you can rely on. They are the people who care about you. Those who will always support you. Those who will listen to you, understand you and be there for you every step of the way.
35. A good friend is kind and thoughtful. Friends without benefits are like a trip to the dentist, they both hurt, but you don’t remember the pain afterward.
36. Friends don’t let friendships be defined by the benefits they offer. They define themselves. Friends don’t let friends be lonely. Friends don’t need to provide you with anything. They’re just meant to make you laugh now and then.
37. Friends do not make friends benefit from them. They make friends with these people they love! Friendship is a two-way relationship between people who care about each other deeply because they are good to each other and support each other.
38. Stay in touch with friends. People you can count on, not apps that hook you up with strangers. Friends have to have a special kind of love for each other. It’s something that can’t be explained but is always felt.
39. When you have a team of friends, you don’t need benefits. They’re already there for you. Friends don’t let friends go through life alone.
40. Friends don’t have to be perfect. They need to be there for you when things are crazy, as they should be. Friendship is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you get a warm feeling it brings.
41. Friends are like stars. You don’t always see them, but you know they’re always there. Having friends is one of life’s greatest joys. But it’s also just one of them.
42. Nothing is perfect, but friends are great. Friends are like stars, you don’t always see them, but you know they are there. The best way to keep your friends is to be there for them when they need you.
43. Friends are the best insurance against loneliness. Friends are like the sun. You don’t know how much you need them ’til they’re gone. Friends are like pieces of candy: you never know when you will get another piece.
44. Friends are like stars. You don’t always see them, but you know they’re always there. Friends are the family you choose. Friendship is best when you’re so comfortable with someone that you can say anything.
45. Friends, like pieces of art, are never finished. Sometimes a few words can make a big impact. Here’s to friends who are always there for you, without any expectations.
46. Life is too short not to be with friends. Friends without benefits are the best kind of friends. They are the ones who will always make you laugh.
47. Friends without benefits are the kind of friends that will always be there when you need them…at 2 AM when no one else is around.
48. Friends without benefits are the best kind of friends because you get a story to tell on a first date but don’t get left with an awkward feeling at the end of the evening.
49. The best friends are those you can lean on without fear of compromising your morals. Friends without benefits are like white wine, but better.
50. Friends without benefits are better than no friends at all. Friends without benefits are like tomatoes—a nice add-on but not the main course.
51. Friends without benefits? It’s like an imaginary friend that we wish we had. Life is better with friends who are supportive, kind, and caring. You can’t live your life alone. You need some people to be there for you when the going gets tough.
52. Friends are like stars. You don’t always see them, but you know they’re out there. The best relationships are the ones in which two people bring out the best in each other.
53. I’m thankful for the friends who have been there for me through thick and thin. The most important part of life is not having to live in someone else’s relationship.
54. The things we do for those we love can sometimes be the hardest things we do. Friends without benefits are better than none.
55. Friends without benefits don’t have to be lovers. They can be the ones who remind you how someone else is as special as you are and gives your relationship with him or her a boost of energy.
56. Friends without benefits are better than not having a friend. So if you enjoy life’s simple pleasures but nothing too heavy, then why not come over and hang out?
57. Friends without benefits are awesome. You deserve to have great friends. A friend without benefit is better than no friend at all. If you want to be a real friend, be there when they need you, and don’t expect anything in return.
58. Friends without benefits never complain about the rain, but you can always count on a friend with benefits to hold your umbrella if you don’t have one.
59. Friends without benefits are like food without salt. They don’t taste good. Friends are the flowers that bloom in your soul when love is not around.
60. Friends come and go, but a good friend is the one you can call when things are bad and they’re great. Friends are like stars. You don’t always see them, but you know they are always there.
61. Friends don’t let friends make empty promises. It’s so easy for people to say, “I’ll do this or that next weekend,” but when you see them or talk to them, they never follow through.
62. Friends are like sunshine. They give you warmth, happiness, and energy when you’re down, but only rainbows and fireworks when you are up.
63. Don’t go into a relationship thinking you have to hold on to something that isn’t there. If they’re not worth holding on to, they’ll find someone who is. Two heads are better than one.
64. Don’t be afraid to follow your heart. The road may be rocky and bumpy, but it’s all worth it in the end. Friends without benefits can be so much more than that.
65. Friends without benefits are like a car with no gas. Friends without benefits are best friends regarding your sense of self-worth.
66. When you’re with nothing more than friends with benefits, your self-esteem is not guaranteed. We all need a best friend to get us through the tough times and to inspire us to be our best selves. That’s why you should remove toxic people from your life and only surround yourself with inspiring friends and family.
67. Love yourself. Value yourself. You are beautiful, intelligent, and awesome.
Friends without benefits are like flowers without water and chocolate without nuts
68. Friends don’t just come; friends are made when you take the time to get to know people. Best friends are like pastries. They keep getting better with age.
69. The best part of life is the journey—and the company. There are no fast cars, but if you have a friend to go with you, even a slow car feels like it’s flying.
70. Friends without benefits are more like friends with less romance. A friend without benefits is someone you can count on. They are a supportive person who gives and expects nothing in return.
71. The best relationships are the ones that make you a better person. The best friendships are where you can tell each other everything and still enjoy each other’s company.
72. You don’t have time for a relationship right now. But that doesn’t mean it can’t be romantic. The relationships people have are evolving, and these connections aren’t just changing.
73. It is natural to want someone pleasant, fun, and warm. Friends without benefits are friendships made out of convenience, but friends with benefits are friendships that matter.
74. Friends without benefits are better than love without trust. True friendship is priceless. It’s never too late to find it or give it a second chance.
75. A friend without benefits is better than a lover and a stranger in the crowd. A friend without benefits offers unconditional love and teasing advice in the best possible way.
76. Friendship is a valuable asset, but it isn’t always of the romantic variety. It’s better to have a friend who cares than a lover who leaves
77. Be yourself. No matter how hard it is, being yourself is more rewarding than any other relationship you could have.
Find someone who respects your space, shares your interests, and won’t try to change you.
78. True friendship comes from understanding. Friends are like stars. You don’t have to go to heaven to find them. Friends are the butterflies that make your heart flutter.
79. Don’t let your friends be your crutch. Let them be your inspiration
Life is short. Live today, not tomorrow. Live right now with no regrets. Life is hard, and there will be days you don’t feel like doing anything or anyone. Don’t let the small things get you down!
80. Life is made of moments, and moments are made of choices. Choose wisely. Friends without benefits are good friends to keep.
81. Friends without benefits are the best kind of friends. They’re always there for you, honest and dependable, and you’re free to mess around with someone else if you feel like it with no expectations.
82. Friends without benefits are the best kind of friends; in a world full of temporary pleasures, there’s always one who cares. Friends without benefits will never let you down.
83. People with friends who are not lovers are not inferior to others. They know the true meaning of friendship. Regardless of how you feel about it, love and friendship can often be confused. However, if you’re looking for a purely physical relationship, you’ve got to know the signs.
84. Friends without benefits are like socks without shoes. You may wear them when you’re out, but it lacks the full effect of having a pair.
85. Friends without benefits are like a salad without dressing. They’re still good, but they could use a little something to kick it up a notch.
86. It’s the little things that keep life interesting. And it’s the people who are there for you through thick and thin, who see things in you that sometimes you don’t. You’ve got friends like that in your life.
87. We all have a group of people in our lives that we consider true friends, but there are also some close relationships that we choose not to label. These are the friends that make us feel happy, even when we’re having a bad day. They can be at work, on vacation, or hanging out in another city, but there is a feeling of happiness when you are around them.
88. Friends are angels who lift us when we’re lonely. They’re affectionate companions who understand how we think and feel, even when we can’t tell them why.
89. Your true friends will always be there for you. No matter what happens, no matter how hard it is to smile, no matter how much it hurts. This is friendship at its best—an unconditional love that doesn’t have to make sense or require apologies.
90. Life is too short not to have friends. Friends are like flowers; you pick them when they’re fresh and keep the ones blooming in your heart.
91. Friends are like desserts. There are good ones, and there are bad ones. But when it comes to friendship, the important thing is that they should taste good together.
92. We don’t need the validation of a relationship to be complete. We get it just fine on our own. When you’re at your best, your loved ones are also. Friends without benefits are better.
93. Friends without benefits are like a one-way ticket in the dark. Friends without benefits are like razors: they make you look good but don’t help you shave.
94. Friends without benefits are like a naked selfie: you don’t know what they look like until they’re gone. Friends without benefits are like tomatoes without a vine.
95. Friends without benefits are like sleep without dreams. Friends without benefits are better than love with no perks. You can’t go wrong with friends who don’t mind being your shoulder to cry on, your life-mate, and your ride or die.
96. Friends without benefits are like fish without a bicycle. They’re useful, but they don’t teach you how to ride one. Friends without benefits. That’s what we are…just good friends. And that’s a blessing when you think about it.
97. When you have a real friend, you don’t need benefits. Friends are like sunshine. They come and go. But friends without benefits are like summer; they stay a while.
98. Your best friends don’t have to be your lover, but they should be someone you can talk to that makes you feel good about yourself. The only way to keep your friends is to be a good friend.
99 The best thing about having no plans for the weekend is that life is unpredictable. You never know what’s going to happen tomorrow! Friends without benefits are the best kind of friends.
100. Friends without benefits are like a paycheck. You can’t live on them, but they make it easier to enjoy life.
I believe you have enjoyed this wonderful friends without benefits quotes. Please, do not hesitate to drop your comment and share with your loved ones. Thanks.