Healing, not only comes from injections and medicines, the show of love and affection can also be a source of it.
It is believed that when old people get sick, they are closer to their graves, therefore, there is no need of showing too much love or writing of messages.
Unfortunately, old people tend to become like babies thereby craving love and affection from families and surprisingly from friends. So, when a grandparent is sick, they need to see reasons why they must continue to live.
As a grandchild whose love for Grandpa is massive, you need to express it to him and make them feel strong again.
Below are some powerful and reviving get well soon grandpa quotes and wishes you should send to him to aid his speedy recovery.
Get Well Soon Prayer Quotes for Grand Father
Hey Gramps, I hope these beautiful prayer quotes touch your soul and give you reasons to not leave yet. I love you so much. Get well soon.
1. Believe you will come out alive because the good Lord will satisfy you with long life. Get well soon, granddaddy.
2. Even though you walk in the valley of the shadow of death, you will come out triumphant, Grandpa.
3. Do not be afraid Gramps, know that by His stripes, you are healed. So, get well soon
4. Don’t feel abandoned by God, He knows the thought he has for you and it’s thought of good. Quick recovery I pray.
5. Don’t be afraid when you’re alone in the hospital, the Lord is with you all the time. Get well soon
6. Good health and longer life are yours, don’t think negative.
7. Stay strong, stay positive. You are a conqueror.
8. Healing is physical, strength is within. Be strong, Hale and hearty.
9. Fears not created for you. Remember, with the new day comes a new challenge and you will overcome.
10. To be strong comes from self-determination, not from physical ability.
11. You are so strong that I believe you can never be weak.
12. Your determination to live will give you strength to healing.
13. Make the day what you want it to be – healing or illness.
14. New day, new breeze, new health and new strength.
15. You don’t fear illness, you fight it.
16. Genuine smile heals a faint heart. Receive the one I’m about to send and be whole.
17. Being old and sick does not mean close to the grave, it’s just another phase of life. So, get well soon, Grandpa.
18. Old wine, they say taste better. So does old age, – stay fresher.
19. Old wine in a new bottle is like an old man with a sweetheart. Sweet and fresh
20. So much love around won’t make God take you away from us for now.
Get Well Soon Messages for Grandpa
Beloved grandpa, I hope this heartfelt message helps you get well soon as you journey on the path of regaining your strength.
21. Your happiness is my priority, your health is more important to me and you know it. Fast recovery, Grandpa.
22. When I look at your rocking chair, I wish you were here telling me about the wars and how you fought. Hope to hear more of it. Get well soon, Gramps
23. I miss those times you doze off while talking, forgetting what you said the day before and looking for your glasses when you are actually wearing them. Help me bring back these sweet memories by getting out of this sickness. Fast recovery, Grandpa
24. Dear Gramps, just so you know, I’m not through with loving you. You need to leave the hospital and come home so that I can show you how much I love you. Speedy recovery.
25. I would walk miles just to see you stand on your feet and be hale again. You mean the world to me, Grandpa. Get well fast.
26. Just because you are getting old doesn’t mean you aren’t healthy, it’s just a sign that you need to take a break and rest. Get well soon, sweetest Grandpa.
27. One thing I’m sure of is that you are strong like the rock, so this little illness is just a visitor and soon you will arise and get ready for that 3-hours exercise. I love you, grandpa. Speedy recovery.
28. Sicknesses are not that evil, they give one the opportunity of being pampered even at old age. So stay healthy and recover quickly Grandpa.
29. If the holding of hands could heal the body faster, I won’t leave your hand for one second. I’m so unhappy to see you vulnerable to illness. Quick recovery I pray for dearest Grandpa.
30. I know being vulnerable to sickness can be annoying, we long for your vibrancy Grandpa. So don’t let this sickness hold you down. Get up and heal fast. We love you.
31. Just so you know, I haven’t been to the park since you fell sick. No one except you makes our morning walk to the park special grandpa. Please quickly feel better and let’s resume our daily activity. Love and light Grandpa.
32. Wonderful people like you shouldn’t be sick. I hope to see you healthy soon and your smile restored. You are love Grand papa.
33. My prayer for your quick recovery is as strong as my love for you. I hope to see that old man who can dance non stop on Thanksgiving day. Get well fast Grandpa.
34. I wish to take a photo with you where I see you smile after this past week of being bedridden. Sending you prompt recovery Grandpa.
35. Let me tell you a secret, I’m not the only one who missed your presence, the sun misses you every day and the stars miss you at night. They have both refuse to shine brightly. I hope you get well as soon as possible Grandpa.
36. All I want is for your health to restore quickly. I’m not asking for too much, am l? Fast recovery Grandpapa.
37. Your sickness not only glue you to bed but also took away my smile. I miss you, grandpa. Take good care of yourself and get well soon
38. How my brave Grandpa could succumb to sickness is still a mystery to me. But I know that the hero in you will fight back and take over your health. Sending you love, light and love granddad.
39 One thing that is no fun to me is seeing you laid up in bed. I know you to be energetic and vibrant. So, I hope to see that part soonest. Speedy recovery, lovely Grandpa.
40. If words could restore your health, I won’t mind becoming talkative. All I wish is to see you bounce again. Sending you a sweet hug, Grandpa.
41. Home isn’t home without you grandpa. Yesterday, I stayed in your room longing to see you walk in with your smile. I miss you so much and hope to see you get back on your feet. Swift recovery, Gramps.
42. Being confined to bed is not your thing Grandpa, so get up and be fine. I wish you a speedy recovery. Love you loads.
43. From a heart filled with love, I’m sending you warm wishes for a swift recovery. Get well soon Gramps.
44. Falling ill is like a war but as a victory that you are, I see you conquering the illness. Stay healthy, grandpa.
45. You are a fighter. I know you will fight your way out of that sickbed. I’m wholeheartedly wishing you a fast recovery Grandpa.
Quick Recovery Messages for Grand Father
With this touching quick recovery message, I hope they will bring a smile to your face and give you quick recovery, grandfather.
46. It’s unfair that you are the one getting sick but I believe you will bounce back in no time. Get well soon, sweetest Gramps.
47. The world awaits your smile as I await your vibrancy, Grandpa. You are the strongest man I know. Quick recovery I pray for. Love you so much.
48. Being with you make me appreciate life and see you on the sick bed makes me feel bad. I miss you, Gramps. Swift recovery.
49. You know if there’s something I can do to get you off that bed, I won’t hesitate to do it because I know how much you love life and how energetic you are. I hope to see you stronger and out of that bed in no time. Get well soon, Grandpa.
50. For a fun lover like you, staying in bed because you are ill can be so annoying, I hope you can get the strength to rise up and shame the sickness. Quick recovery Gramps
51. I won’t stop praying for you until you’re 100 percent healed. I wish you a quick recovery, Grandpa.
52. I feel weak internally when you are ill. I hope to see you up and about soon. Get well soon, Grandpa.
53. I hope today will that which I longed for: to see your health restored back to you. Recover speedily, grandpa.
54. Know that you are not on this journey alone. I’m with you, Grandpa. Fast recovery is my wishes for you.
55. Breakfast is boring because of your absence. You are one special person in our hearts. Please come here me Grandpa. Get well soon, Old Gramps.
56. The only news I wish to receive is that you have fully recovered and healthy. I hope you make it come through Grandpa.
57. May this cool evening breeze blow away your sickness and restore your health to you. Get well fast, Grandpa.
58. I wish that you come out of this sickness looking younger, vibrant and energetic. I miss you Grandpapa. Get well soon.
59. Grandpa, it’s time to leave the hospital and doctors. They have seen your face more than your family. We miss you. Quick recovery, grandpa
60. I hope reading my message will heal you and bring you home on time. Get well soon, Grandpa. I miss you so much.
61. Our favourite food tastes bitter because I couldn’t share it with you. I hope you recover speedily Grandpa.
62. Grandpa, I know you to be a fighter and victor. You can fight this sickness and win. Get well soon, Grandpa.
63. Just because of the fact that I miss you so much, get well on time Grandpa. Get well fast.
64. We still have a lot to do together Gramps. Remember our weekly golf game together. Quick recovery, Grandpapa.
65. You make old age interesting with your vibrancy. How you fall sick makes me sad. Get well soon, sweetest Gramps.
66. I hope for the day I will open the door and see you with your beautiful smile. You’re the best grandpa I could ever ask for. Get well soon.
67. Sickness has no place in your heart because it is so pure and beautiful, your soul because it is filled with love, your physical body because it is strong and powerful. Get well soon, Gramps.
68. You aren’t sick but just tired, you aren’t lazy but just need to rest. You are the strongest man on earth. Get well soon ,Grandpa.
69. To my irreplaceable Grandpa, I wish you a quick recovery, don’t let go and don’t give up. You will rise above this sickness. Fast recovery, Grandpa.
70. If words, hugs and smiles could heal you, I will give them to you every second because you are so special to me, Grandpa. I hope to see you strong and healthy again. Get well soon.
Wowed by these get well soon grandpa quotes and wishes? Why don’t you select as many as you want, send them to your wonderful Grandpa and be the one to drive back his recovery.
Your comment and share will be appreciated.