Health is important, staying healthy is very vital in our daily lives, but then we should always know that no matter how careful we guard our health if we do not maintain healthy habits, falling sick is almost unavoidable.
Encouragements and words of positivity are very important when we express our genuine concern to our sick loved ones.
Whether your friend or loved one is a little sick or even passing through a terminal disease, you should send some words of encouragement and goodwill to them.
You don’t have to send in complicated and brain-teasing words and messages, all you need is to only express your wish and encouragement with sincerity.
Stress that you want to see them healthy again and that they can count on your support for whatever they need.
You should not hesitate to share choose from these sincere and inspirational quotes to send to your sick loved ones.
Get Well Soon Quotes for Sick Loved Ones
These inspirational get well soon quotes are for your loved ones – those you cherish and love so much.
1. It touches me that you find yourself in this very delicate state of health, but I hope you know that it is just moments before you regain your full strength and all of his sicknesses is just going to be a blur in your memory.
2. Hey you, you’re stronger than his sickness, I’m sure you know that. So cheer up, God’s got you and I’m praying for your swift recovery.
3. Speedy recovery, good health and sound mind are my wishes for you today. That illness is just a guest, be sure that it’s leaving soonest. Get well very soon.
4. You know I love you so much and I miss going all crazy with you. Please get well as soon as you can.
5. You’re an amazing human, the strongest I’ve met, ever. You can’t afford to stay sick that I’m very sure of. I wish you a speedy recovery.
6. This battle, you’re definitely winning it, you’re a warrior on all sides. You can’t stay sick, it doesn’t befit you. Please be very well as soon as you can.
7. The doctors are doing a good job caring for you, the Lord is on your side to give you complete healing now, your mind should be set on going on that recovery route. I’m praying for your total healing.
8. One more battle and victory is here for you already. You can’t afford sickness you know that. I love you, please be strong.
9. Sickness is not strong enough to break your will and bend your soul, you’re stronger than that. It is just a bad moment so make up your mind to overcome it and come out stronger than before.
10. Your doggedness is one virtue that I commend and salute, always. If there’s a thing that can stop you, it’s definitely not an illness. Be well soon.
11. Nothing can stop you, not even a small setback in your health. You’re stronger than it all so brace yourself and set on your road to total recovery.
12. When you told me you were sick, the one thing I was sure of is that you needed rest, that’s all. I wish you a quick recovery.
13. Don’t lose yourself to fear, be sure you’re coming out of this illness stronger than ever. I’m praying for you, be fine.
14. Let your eyes and hope look forward that you’ll come out of this just fine. I appreciate you a lot and I wish you’ll get well soon.
15. Nothing is impossible, not even your healing. I’m praying for strength for you and speedy recovery too.
16. If there’s anyone courageous, it is definitely you. Your strength amazes me even in the face of this illness. I wish you a swift recovery.
17. You’re coming out of that illness very soon than you can imagine. Get ready.
18. Be sure that afflictions shall not rise and again and that you’ll enjoy a long life and good health. I wish you quick recovery dear.
19. Soon you’ll be up and about and we’ll have a good laugh over all this. But before then, I wish you a quick recovery.
20. Don’t forget to always keep a positive attitude at all times, this is what your recovery largely depends on. Be well dear.
21. Don’t feel down because you’re ill and in a position, God is bringing you out of that sickness sooner than you even expect.
22. Your healing is sure and swift, remember, I’m always praying for you.
23. Don’t worry about anything, just make sure use up all the rest you can ger now before coming back to the reality of stress and work. My thoughts are with you.
24. Very soon, you’re getting up from that sickbed and resuming each of your normal routines just believe. I wish you a complete and fast recovery.
25. I hope you’re not crestfallen about your health? Don’t even worry about it because you’re healing process is started already.
26. Everything is falling into place, your healing is started already, believe that. Get well very soon.
27. Don’t let your fighting spirit die, you’re more than this sickness you know that.
28. God is rewarding you with perfect healing, just trust his process
29. Don’t let your fighting spirit be down, you can do it. Get well soon dear.
30. I always remember you in my prayers, and even now that you’re ill, I’m still praying for you. Take care of yourself and get well as soon as you can.
31. I miss how we always had fun together, please get well soon as I’m missing your company.
32. I know you’ll be felling down and very bored but don’t worry, you’re getting healed soon and we can go back to having all the fun we used to have together.
33. Don’t forget, positive attitude always. You’ll be fine, get well soon.
34. Don’t be depressed because you’re sick rather take this time to get all the rest you can. I’m wishing you a very fast recovery.
35. I’m ways here, to cheer you on and pray that you’ll be healed sooner than ever.
36. Sickness is just another way of our body taking a vacation. Enjoy this rest and come out of stronger than ever.
37. I’ve always prayed for your speedy recovery, so count on it.
38. I hope you receive my best wishes for a quick and total recovery… You’re in my prayers.
39. You can count on my help when you need it, trust me, just make sure you get well soon.
40. You’re always in my thoughts and prayers and my hopes are that you stand from that sickbed as soon as you can.
41. We miss you, we can’t wait to have you in our midst again. Please get well very soon.
42. We miss your jokes and funny cracks, please get well soon as there’s no one here to trouble us again
43. If there’s anything I’m confident of, it’s your determination and strong will towards anything. I hope you’ll channel this into your recovery process.
44. Take good care of your health, you owe me as much as that. Get well soon love.
45. Stay positive, that’s the fastest way to perfect recovery.
46. Don’t forget to get well as soon as you can. You deserve to be happy and healthy.
47. This sickness is only a phase, I hope you understand that. I can’t wait to see you back on your feet.
48. In life, we have to understand that every challenge is a test, bring out your lessons from it all and you’ll have conquered it. Get well fast.
49. Soon, it will all be over and you’ll be back in your bed at home before you know it. I wish you a quick recovery.
50. We can’t wait to have you back at work, we miss your bants so get well as soon as you can!
51. It will all soon be over, trust God. You’re healing is sure.
52. We miss you but be very sure you’re in our prayers. Get well quickly.
53. Don’t allow this illness to weigh you down, you’re stronger than it, never forget that. Get well quickly.
54. Very soon you’ll feel better and then you’ll realise that this sickness was just helping you get the rest that your body truly needs.
55. This sickness will soon be a thing of the past, just believe it. I’m praying for you.
56. Even if I’m not there, trust me I understand your pain and I’m praying for your quick recovery.
57. You’re in my thoughts and prayers always, soon you’ll be completely rid of that sickness.
58. I just need you to believe that you’re healed completely. I’m wishing and praying you a speedy recovery.
59. Don’t ever let you good spirit down, stay optimistic and you’ll be free from that sickness in no time, you’ll see.
60. I wish you a very fast recovery so you can be back on your feet and we can have all the fun as we always do.
61. This is me wishing you a speedy recovery so you can return to your daily activities in no time. Get well soon.
62. Your recovery speed is dependent on the disposition of your heart, so stay positive.
63. Don’t forget to always put on your good mood, you need it for your recovery.
64. I want to see you very healthy soon, I’ve been praying for you and I believe it will happen.
65. Being on a sickbed is not an easy feat, but you, my friend, are stronger than those illnesses. I’m praying for you, trust that.
66. We want to see you healthy soon. We want you out of that bed in no time, please be fine as you’re in our thoughts and prayers.
67. Don’t worry your head, we got your tasks covered. Just hurry up and be fine for us, because we love you.
68. “Take care and get well soon” I’m imprinting those words on a card close to your bed to remind you that you can’t afford to stay sick.
69. Take care of your health, get good rest, use your medications and follow your doctor’s instructions. I’m praying for your swift recovery.
70. Don’t forget that you must be in good spirits and enjoy all the care now. Wishing you a very fast recovery.
71. I’m sending in best wishes from my heart that your soul needs to hasten your recovery process. Please, be fine.
72. When next I see you, I want to see an impressive stance. Take good care of you
73. I’m praying that you’ll have a speedy recovery because I want to see you soon in good health. Get well soon dearie.
74. You’re not alone in this, be rest assured that I’m with you completely and I’m praying for you. Please get well soon.
75. I just want you to know you’re not alone in this, I’m seriously praying for and you. I’m very sure you’ll be up from that sickbed soonest.
76. Even the stars and the moon wish you a speedy recovery, that’s how special you are. Get well soon sis.
77. Very soon, you’ll get out of that bed and be up and about, God’s working on your healing already. trust him.
78. You’ll heal soon, very soon at that. Just take good care of you and you’ll be fine. Get well soon.
79. We always look forward to the fact that we will see you soon, back with us. Don’t give up, we’re praying for your speedy recovery.
80. You and I have been through it all, thick and thin. This time, we won’t be separated by mere illness. Your healing is started already, trust God.
81. “Get well soon, get well soon” these are the words my heart whispers to yours every day.
82. You’re a good person with a beautiful heart, the least I can do is wish you a speedy recovery with all my love.
83. May every part of your body that needs total healing to be restored. I’m wishing you an amazing recovery.
84. You don’t know how much I’m bothered that you’re not your boisterous self. I just wish we could go back to the times we had fun together. Please get soon.
85. My best friend and ultimate gist partner, I’m missing you so much that I just wish you would be up from that sickness soonest.
86. Memories of our times together before your illness keeps rushing through my head. I miss you so much, please get well soon.
87. More than anything, my heart prays your speedy recovery. Please be fine for me.
88. I want you to recover as soon as you can, there’s so much for us to do together and it can’t wait because I’m missing you. Please get well soon.
89. I am optimistic that you’ll recover as fast as you can. I’m sending this to boost the process. I hope you feel better?
90. You are a strong person, if anyone has near superman ability, it’s definitely you. So, brace yourself and get well soon!
91. Much encouragement to you my friend, remember that you are always in my prayers. Get well soon.
92. I’m missing you, I wish you’ll get well so soon, even sooner than expected.
93. Stay positive, that’s the fastest way to perfect recovery.
94. God is rewarding you with perfect healing, just trust his process.
95. The strong hand of the Lord will heal you completely. You can count on it.
Get well as soon as you can.
96. I want you healthy and out of that bed as soon as possible, you’re made for more than that.
97. We want you out of that bed in no time, please be fine as you’re in our thoughts and prayers.
98. Baby, I’m prayerfully keeping watch for you, please get well soon, I can’t bear seeing you lying on that bed.
99. Trust God to complete the healing process, you are on the way to total recovery.
100. Be ready to enjoy complete and perfect healing, trust me. You’re on your way to complete strength and healing.
If you have enjoyed reading this post and have made your choice from it, please don’t hesitate to reach out through the comment sections.
You can test your creativity too by sending in your personalized Inspirational Quotes for Sick Loved Ones as I’ll love to read them.
Don’t forget to share with loved ones before you go.