Life is full of ups and downs. Sometimes, the downs might be in the form of a health challenge that might be short or painfully prolonged. In times like this, asides from getting medical attention, it is important to surround ourselves with people who can support us and fill our minds with encouraging quotes and wishes.
Get well soon prayers, wishes and quotes are essential as they help to keep our hope and faith alive, strengthen our minds and encourage us.
However, it is normal to receive quotes and messages for a speedy recovery from loved ones but there is nothing wrong if you encourage and wish yourself well by using the quotes for yourself and by yourself. I know that’s why you are here and I applaud you for your strength.
The get well soon myself quotes and messages below will make it easy for you. They will help boost your faith and help you keep a positive mental attitude through whatever health challenge you are facing.
May you get better soon and live in perpetual good health.
Powerful Get Well Soon Prayers for Myself
I pray that God in His mercy will heal me of all ailments and grant me complete health restoration. As I say these prayers for myself, may the power of God strengthen me and give me the grace to get well again. Soon, I believe I shall be hale and hearty again.
1. I pray that my health is renewed and every part of me receives life. May I be on my feet again soon in Jesus’ name. Amen.
2. Let every part of me; from my toes to my head receive divine healing. I confess that I am hale and hearty in Jesus’ name.
3. I am healed by the stripes of Christ, I am no longer under the oppression of sickness, I am set free.
4. Health and healing flow through every part of me. I am an overcomer and will get well soon.
5. I pray for wholeness and wellness in every part of my body. I pray my health is restored. I am well in Jesus name.
6. The lord’s hand is upon me for health and strength. I am healed and I believe this in Jesus’ name.
7. No weakness shall remain in my body. Sickness has no hiding place in my system. I am set free from oppression, amen.
8. My body is the temple of God. Therefore, there is no place for sickness or weakness in me. I am healed in Jesus’ name.
9. Lord, heal me, bring me to good health and make me strong again. Amen
10. Lord, you knew me right from my mother’s womb, I pray you to fix all that is broken in me and make me whole again. Amen
11. You are a healer, Lord. I pray you to relieve me of all the pain I am going through and give me peace and strength. Amen.
12. Lord, heal me both in and out, make me whole again so I can get back on my feet and live healthily. Amen.
13. Lord, I am tired of being sick, I want to be healthy again. I believe in your healing power and I receive my miracle in Jesus name.
14. You made me, you are my maker and there is nothing you cannot do. I ask you o Lord to heal me of all my infirmities and make me well again. Amen
15. Lord, take away the hurt, pain and sorrow I am in and give me healing in exchange. I am tired of being weak o Lord, make me healthy again.
16. Lord, I pray for healing and restoration. I believe in miracles and I believe you will heal me of all my pains. Amen.
17. According to your words lord, restore me to health and heal my wounds. I receive my healing by faith in Jesus name, amen.
18. Lord, be gracious to me. Lord deliver me from all my pains and help me. I claim my healing and I believe I will be well soon.
19. With each new day, I pray I get better. I pray my health improves and I get back on my feet again. Amen.
20. I am healed and I am well. No longer will I be held down by the bad health, no longer will I be incapacitated. I claim my healing in Jesus name
Get Well Soon Messages for Myself
I believe this challenge will pass and I will come out stronger, well, healthier and happier. Soon, I will get better to live my life optimally and do all I love doing again. I will not give up on myself, I will make it through.
21. I hope my health is restored and I am healthy again. I will definitely be well very soon, I believe this.
22. Day by day, my health is being renewed, I am getting better with each new day, I will be well very soon.
23. I am getting better and stronger, I believe this. Soon, I will be in my best health again.
24. I am not going to give up on myself, I believe I will pull through this and be myself again.
25. I am going to fight this with all the strength I have got, I am going to be well again, I believe this.
26. I am keeping a mental positive attitude, I believe this challenge will pass and I will make it through.
27. I am going to keep my head up and fight through. I believe I will be back on my feet, I will get well soon.
28. I am trying to stay happy and cheerful, although I feel terrible. I believe all will be well in the end, I will pull through.
29. I know the world needs me, there is still a lot of contribution I have to make, I am going to get well soon.
30. This sickness is only for a while, I will make it through stronger and better.
31. I am stronger than this sickness, it would not get me down, I am going to be well, very soon.
32. There is so much I need to do, I won’t let this challenge get me down. I am going to stay positive and hopeful.
33. This is just a phase, one that would pass soon. I will be back on my feet in no time.
34. I am a tough nut, this sickness would break me, I will be well soon.
35. If good thoughts and strong will could make one better, I would be on my feet now. I am hoping to get well soon.
36. I am going to stay strong and hopeful no matter what, I am keeping my head in the sky and hoping for better days.
37. I am lucky I get to have people I care about around me in this trying time. I pray I get well soon.
38. My one consolation is that at least I get to rest well during this ordeal. I hope I get well soon.
39. The good wishes and messages I have been receiving have been very comforting, I do not take them for granted. I hope to get well soon.
40. I hate being on drugs but I have got no choice. I really want to get better, I miss being me.
Speedy Recovery to Myself Quotes
I tell myself every day that I will recover speedily from this ailment and I believe this with all my heart. I am a work in progress, I am tough and resilient and I will overcome this health challenge. I believe I will be well again.
41. I feel helpless just lying here, I hope to get on my feet soon, I wish for speedy recovery
42. I didn’t think I would miss work as much as I do now, I wish myself a speedy recovery, I can’t wait to get back to work.
43. Although I have all the time now, I would rather not be sick. It feels terrible to be down, I wish myself a speedy recovery.
44. I can’t wait to be back on my feet and resume my normal activities. It doesn’t feel good to be I’ll, I wish myself a speedy recovery.
45. Being sick can be depressing but I know I will overcome. I wish myself a speedy recovery.
46. I spend most of the time praying and I know with time I will bounce back and be active again. I wish myself a speedy recovery.
47. I am grateful for all the well wishes and prayers I have received from everyone, I am hoping for a speedy recovery, I will be back to my old self again.
48. My belief is strong, my faith is solid. I will make it through this speedily.
49. I am grateful for all the love and support I have received, I hope to be able to repay this kindness soon
50. Being sick has made me realize how I have taken some of my relationships for granted, I wish myself a speedy recovery so I can make things right.
51. I am going to recover fully and get back to doing all that I love. I believe I will recover fully and I hope to never fall ill again
52. I hope I make a full recovery and come back home as soon as possible. I wish myself a speedy recovery.
53. I don’t know why this happened, I never thought I would be this sick at this point in my life but it is what it is. I can hope for a speedy recovery.
54. It has not been easy dealing with this ailment, it would be wonderful to be back to myself again, I hope for a speedy recovery
55. I hope my ailment is not casting a gloom over the family. I am sorry for all I am putting everyone through and I appreciate the help. I am hoping for a speedy recovery.
56. I am going to use this opportunity to get maximum rest so that when I get back on my feet, I am good to go.
57. Life is too short to be sick so I am going to kick this sickness in the butt and shake it off. Hoping for a speedy recovery.
58. This is a bad time in my life, I wish this is all a bad dream. I hope I get better soon, I wish myself a speedy recovery.
59. I am recovering really fast, I am definitely going to be Hale and hearty in a few days. I am happy I am recovering speedily.
60. I have been thinking a lot since I got sick, I know I am going to make it through and when I do, I am going to take more risk and go about life with more intentionality.
Wishing Myself Quick Recovery
I wish myself a quick recovery from this illness. May I get better and stronger with each new day. My health is renewed, restored, I am healthy, I am active and I bounce back on my feet again and as soon as possible.
61. I will recover soon and get back to my daily activities. Being down has been difficult but I hope for my recovery.
62. I want to get this behind me, I can’t wait to hang out with my friends again. I wish myself a quick recovery.
63. My life has been boring since this ailment started. I wish for a quick recovery.
64. Being under medication has not been easy, I pray I get better soon. I wish myself a quick recovery.
65. I wish I wasn’t this sick but we don’t get to choose these things, life happens. I pray for quick recovery though, I pray I get better soon.
66. I wish myself a quick recovery from this ailment, I wish I get well soon and feel better.
67. I have not been myself since I fell sick, it’s been hard dealing with this ailment but I am staying strong and fighting it. I wish myself a quick recovery.
68. We don’t get to choose what challenge we get from life, I understand this is mine and I am going to pull through. I wish myself a quick recovery.
69. Quick recovery and full health restoration are what I wish for myself. May I get through this and be well again.
70. It’s been weeks of medical appointments and treatments and I am hoping for the best. I wish myself a quick recovery, I can’t wait to get over this.
No one prays to be ill but when it happens, you need to hope for the best. Pray, encourage yourself with these get well soon myself quotes and messages and stay positive. I wish you a quick recovery and good health.
Don’t forget to leave your comments below.