Good friends are worth their weight in gold. They may be few but are more valuable than thousands of meaningless or draining relationships. Life would be totally boring with no exciting friends to make it fun, adventurous, and joyful.
The best way to sustain and grow a good relationship with wonderful friends, is by expressing your appreciation to people who have been good, helpful and kind to us. No one likes to be taken for granted; yet, we tend to do this to people dearest to our hearts thinking they know how much we treasure them.
Fact is, no one knows that unless you express it as often as you can. A verbal or written expression will validate all the ones you’ve acted out. It’s the icing on the cake! The salt that saves the soup from blandness and the seasoning that brings out the natural taste of good food.
Friends are the family you chose to have; a gift to be treasured and nurtured. Friends that will go to bat for you; that leave everything they are doing at the drop of a hat with just a call from you; friends you don’t try too hard to please or impress; the ones you lean on, with the wide shoulders to cry on. These are the uncommon treasures we’re talking about here.
This year 2021, the spate of suicide is on the increase. Depression is on the high side. Many people feel unwanted, unappreciated and alone. Only few are diagnosed as being depressed. Your seemingly cheerful friend may be going through unimaginable tough times he’s trying hard to hide. A ‘glad I met you’ could be the lifesaver a friend will need to pull over to the bright side of life.
Do you need to remember why your friends are so dear to you? Care to express your gratitude to that special friend of yours? Do you want to lavish compliments on your friends for their impacts in your life? Need them to know how much you appreciate their worth for the values and happiness they brought to you? No time as the present.
Here are samples of cute ‘Glad I met you Quotes ‘ just for you:
I’m Blessed to Have You Friend Quotes
Yea, the blessings of a special friend is unquantifiable. Friendship, when born out of selflessness, can do wonders to every party involved. And since you’re glad to have found this special one, I decided to help you take a step further by writing these I’m blessed to have you friend quotes or I’m blessed to have you friend quotes for him or her.
1. Some friends are for a reason; while some are for a season. Friendship can be for the briefest time or a lifetime affair. Thank you for being my friend in this season, for whatever reason.
2. Friends come in different hues, shapes, sizes, shades, colours and characters. You are all shades of special. You are too awesome to be aptly described. Glad I met you, friend. You are the best!
3. Friendships can be deep or fleeting; intimate or casual. It can be a lifetime relationship or for the briefest period. Connection and impact make all the difference. You are a friend in a million! I’m glad our paths crossed!
4. We were an unlikely pair; different in many ways, but we found a common ground that made the differences pale in comparison. They were like magnets that connected us and like a bond, that glued us together in an awesome friendship. You are my best friend forever!
5. I can’t appreciate you enough; you mean the world to me. You are a friend that sticks closer than a brother. Thanks for watching my back always, buddy!
6. For your unflinching support and loyalty; fierce protectiveness like a mother hen; and love inexplicable; thank you and God bless you, dearest friend. I’m sure glad you are my bestie!
7. You are so caring, loving, fun loving, intelligent and smart. There’s never a dull moment with you, friend. Thank you for bringing your radiating brilliance to my otherwise boring and dull existence!
8. Have I told you, lately? I enjoy being your friend. For what you are and all you do, you’ve earned a lifelong ticket to my affection and loyalty.
9. I didn’t know I needed a friend when you wriggled yourself into my personal space. Everything I did to scare you off, brought you closer. I thank you for being my indispensable friend in this season for whatever reason.
10. You are caring and trustworthy. Discerning and perceptive; you know my every mood and second guess my every need. An angel you are, and always will be. I’m glad I have you in my corner.
11. You are an all-weather friend, a treasure and an uncommon breed. I bless the day we met and bonded. You have a permanent residence in a special place in my heart. Thanks for the pure gift of “you”.
12. ‘A friend in need, is a friend indeed’, as the saying goes. This aptly defines you and then, a whole lot more. You are too amazing to be fully described. I appreciate your worth, my friend. I do not take your friendship for granted.
13. In a fickle world where true friends prove to be false, and seemingly genuine friends turn out to be fake; you are a priceless friend! Tested, proved and worthy; I’m glad I have you within my exclusive friends cycle.
14. In and out of season, you’ve been consistently there for me in countless ways and thousand timed. Thanks for being my friend, pal!
15. You are hopelessly optimistic and untiringly supportive. You are a trustworthy friend with countless track record. I can’t thank you enough for being my friend. You rock!
16. In the exclusive friendship club, you are a rarity. I feel privileged to be your friend. I’m glad we met and connected in a special way.
17. Calling you a friend sounds sacrilegious. You aren’t just my friend; you are my destiny helper. I bless God for sending you my way.
18. You are my bright spot in a gloomy space. My fallback when all else fails around me. You inspire and encourage me in amazing ways. A truer friend doesn’t exist. You rock, my dear friend!
19. Thank you for helping me to ward off unwanted advances and avoiding distractions when I needed to be focused. Without you, my goals would have crashed hopelessly. You are indeed an Angel in the guise of friend. I’m glad we met, dearie.
20. You are my guardian angel; smart, kind and inspiring. Thank you for all your wise counsels, inputs and guidance. Without you, I’d have derailed into the bad guys’ gang. I’m glad you are my buddy!
21. I enjoy hanging out with you. You are fun to be with. Witty, smart and industrious. I feel refreshed, inspired and energised in your company. You are a rare gem, friend!
22. Meeting you changed my perspective on life issues, positively. Now, my goals are well-defined and my dreams are achievable. Truly, one is who one’s friends are. I’m glad you are my friend.
23. I can’t trade you for a shot of the finest whiskey, or a trip to fantasyland, or for anything for that matter. You are a friend like no other. I’m thrilled we met.
24. There’s never a dull moment with you. You are all shades of fun, amusing and entertaining. The dark clouds disperse with you around. No antidepressant drug can top up your presence. You ace it, friend! I’m glad we met.
25. My history will never be complete without several chapters dedicated solely to you. You are an integral part of success story. Being your friend is a great privilege. I’m blessed to have you.
26. You are an amazing friend that rocks my world with brilliant ideas, life-changing connection and progress; with lots of fun to boots! Sure glad we met!
27. I trust no one, but you are an exception to that rule. I’ll gladly take a bullet for you and I know you wouldn’t hesitate to do so for me as well. Having you as my right hand buddy is one of the best things that has ever happened to me.
28. The years have gone by. The storms came and the sun shined through; our strong cord of friendship remains unbroken by life’s numerous tides. You are the best bestie ever, you rock!
29. We fight, we laugh, we cry and jubilate through the seasons of life. Together, we negotiate life’s twists and turns as one. You are my best pal; no one comes even close!
30. In times of joy, we celebrate each other. In times of trouble, we have only each other. You are my shoulder to lean on whenever I need it. Having you as a friend gives me the most blissful feeling ever.
31. You are a friend like no other: too special for words. I appreciate you.
32. You are a friend with a large heart. Slow to anger, quick to forgive, accommodating and understanding. Thanks for being my friend.
33. Thanks for allowing me into your inner circle. Your friendship means the world to me. My life transformed because of you.
34. Good people deserve good things. You are my best friend ever; you deserve the very best in life. May heaven reward your love with great blessings.
35. I don’t look like what I’ve been through because of staunch support from friends like you. I’m glad I met you and blessed to be your friend.
36. You are a great friend; trustworthy and reliable. I don’t know what I’d possibly do without you.
37. Without ever trying so hard, you smoothen the worry lines out of my eyes and your calm smile chases the lingering shadows away. My joy knows no bounds since you’ve been my friend.
38. You went out of your way to be my friend. My initial hostility and wariness didn’t put you off till you broke down my defenses. You are an awesome, friend.
39. Thank you for your support and unconditional love. Your consistency never fails to baffle me. I’m thrilled to my toes I met you.
40. You became my friend and the beast in me was eternally chained and banished. You bring out the best in me at all times. I’m forever grateful to have you as my friend.
41. A friend, confidant and mentor; all rolled into one. Aren’t I blessed to have you as friend? You rock!
42. You aren’t just my friend, you are the sister I never had. You are my twinnie and I appreciate your uniqueness and love.
43. A friend is one who shows up when one is helpless, hapless and needy. We haven’t known each other for long or being that close; but, you are a friend in every sense of the word. I’m glad I met you.
44. A real friend isn’t one who merely keeps in touch and likes all you do; a real friend is one whose heart touches yours, no holds barred. I’m glad our hearts connected in special ways, my dearest friend.
45. Thank you for believing in me and standing by me when everyone else deserted me. Without you, the sinking ship would have been swallowed by the ocean of frustration. I’m glad you are my anchor, friend.
46. You know your real friend in times of trouble; while your fairweather friends know and flock around you in surplus time. You are my friend, for real. In good and bad times, you stuck closer than glue. You rock!
47. It’s no secret you are very dear to my heart. I celebrate you, my priceless friend, now and always. I bless the day we met.
48. You’ve always been there for me, pal. I want you to know you can always count on me too. I’m glad we met, dude!
49. You never gave up on me. Not even once. I can’t find the words to describe your love, support and attention. Your tenacity finally paid off. Thank you for sticking your neck out for me. You are an awesome friend!
50. Thank you for nursing me through this awful bout of illness. I owe. I owe my survival and recovery to your care and devotion. I’m glad we aren’t just roommates, but great friends.
51. You match your words with action; your faith with works. No empty promise with you: you ate truly for real. I’m more than blessed as met, my wonderful friend.
52. You are that friend that I could walk with in the dark, without an iota of fear. I trust you with my life. I’m glad we met on this side of eternity.
53. You challenge and inspire me, so effortlessly. I’m a transformed person already; radiating positivity and endless possibility. The sky is certainly within my grasp; many thanks to you, my amazing friend.
54. Indeed, “a real friend is the one who walks in when the world walks out.” Quality friendship has no safety in numbers. You are truly the best, my friend!
55. Our friendship is like a slow ripening fruit, unfolding its exquisite sweetness each day. I’m glad I met you, dear friend.
56. You have no notion of loving people by halves; it’s totally all or nothing with you. You are an extraordinary friend!
57. If I find myself in the middle of nowhere in dead of night; I’d feel safe and secure if you are right by my side. Your ingenuity will sort out our escape route. Glad we met, my friend.
58. I can strip myself all naked in front of you without feeling the shame of full exposure or wariness of betrayal. Thanks for being my true friend.
59. ” It’s one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them” without being embarrassed or apologetic. You are a worthy friend!
60. When one makes a fool of oneself before someone without feeling foolish, that person is truly a friend. I’m glad we met and connected, dear friend.
61. You know the song in my heart and sing it to me when my memory fails. You have the knack of completing all my sentences because you know me too well. I’m sure glad I didn’t miss you this lifetime, my good friend.
62. Who else would know all my quirks, shenanigans and misdemeanors and love me still? Only you, dear friend and I do not take your love and loyalty for granted.
63. You know me all too well and know how best to deal with every of my moods. You know when to be silent; allow me to rant; dish some steaming home brewed truth; care or help. You are a rare breed, friend. I adore you so!
64. Thank you for hanging in there with me, for staying connected and for not forming too busy when I need you. You are a limited version of genuine friends.
65. Like numismatist with rare coins or art collectors who hoard rare paintings of Van Gogh, Picasso or the likes; I’m hoarding this rare gift of amazing friendship to myself. I’m never letting you given for any price in the world. Your friendship is more valuable than the paintings of Mona Lisa or Salvator Mundi.
66. Your friendship is the purest love I’ve ever experienced. Thank you, my dearest friend. I’m glad we met.
67. There’s a thin line between love and hatred. Due to a misunderstanding, we started off as sworn enemies and ended up as best of friends. You are the very best gift I ever had!
68. I believe in myself because you first believed in me. Achieving impossible was totally out of my control because you made it clear I had no other choice. My dearest friend, you are an Angel clothed in human form. I appreciate you.
69. You read me like a book. The next chapter of my life, you can reel off without even blinking. We are like two peas in a pod, my dear friend. I’m delighted we met, bonded and held on.
70. We could have allowed our differences (background, ideologies, career path) to separate us; but we chose to remain inseparable and be each other’s keeper. I’m exhilarated to be your friend and thrilled we met, friend.
71. I’m proud to proclaim boldly that you are my friend. I’m glad we met and happy we stuck together.
72. Life without a true friend like you is a completely awful world to live in. In an ugly world filled with frenemies masquerading as best buddies, it’s great to have you on my team.
73. With friends like you, enemies can go to blazes. Surely, they can withstand the brilliance of our togetherness!
74. A scandal, a traumatic ordeal, or a lingering problem… the true revealers of real/fickle friends. Thank you for the wonderful gift of your friendship.
75. You aren’t just a friend; you are the second self. My twin from a different mother. I’m glad we met.
76. Friends and fans stay put in times of adversity. Others are magicians who perfected and performed the tricks of disappearing acts. I’m glad you are my friend.
77. You are selfless, kind and compassionate. My life would have been in shambles but for your special brand of friendship. I can’t thank you enough for being my friend. You rock!
78. You make me laugh so much that I have saved millions that’d have bought antidepressants or pain relievers. You are a jolly good friend. I’m glad we met, my chief comedian and clown. Expect a cheque of forever friendship.
79. My restraining officer, you are a one in a million pal! Thank you for curbing my excesses and toning down my wild streaks… in my days of youthful exuberance. I live a life void of tinges of regret, because of you. I’m glad you are my childhood friend.
80. At one time or the other, we all need somebody to lean on. My darling friend, thank you for your rock solid, ever available shoulders. You deserve a medal!
81. Thank you for being an extraordinary friend. You are the daily dosage of caffeine I need in my system to function effectively.
82. You are an incredible friend. How did I get lucky to have you? I see God at work here. You are a wonderful gift.
83. In a messy world of crazy beings, you keep me sane somehow. Thank you for being my friend.
84. I thank Providence we met when we did. It was a turning point and a life-defining moment for me. I have you and God to thank for how well I’ve turned out.
85. You are such a treasure and I’m so lucky to have you in my life. Thanks a bunch for being my friend.
86. You bring out the best in me. You inspire me to be an amazing person. You are too good to be true, my friend; and am I so delighted I met you.
87. Courage brought me here; you were everything I hoped to be, so I summoned the courage to ask to be friends. Your wholesome kindness and graciousness made it happen. You are a generous and awesome friend. God bless you for making room for me.
88. I invaded your space and you graciously accommodated me. I tagged along, and you pulled me into your life. You could have been mean, but you chose to be kind. For real: you are an angel!
89. Friends like you make the world habitable, endurable and enjoyable. Only eternity will reveal to you the extent of your impact in my life. I’m glad we met, my friend.
90. In your book of friendship: forever is the code. Trust, love, openness forgiveness, and loyalty are special features. Meeting you was a jackpot win. The best ever!
91. Thank you for all the beautiful roles you’ve played in my life. I’m eternally grateful for your friendship.
92. The list of your endearing attributes are endless. Quite pointless to try. Totally heartless if I fail to tell you that you mean the world to me. You are an awesome friend.
93. You are a unique friend. Quiet, but with great presence. Distant, but always available for those you cherish and call friends. You are a priceless gem, my darling friend.
94. Thank you for being an integral part of my life. Thank you for giving me the plots for my success story and the lyrics to my famous song. You rock, dear friend! I’m glad we met.
95. Every fresh chapter of my life has you as a major theme. You are the fragrance that gives me a fresh breath in a foul world. Thanks, friend, for being amazing!
96. Thank you for being my support system. It’s no news that I’d have been shattered with no hope of redemption without you. You are a wonderful friend.
97. Priceless friends like you are more expensive than Leonardo da Vinci’s Mona Lisa. Your heart is as pure as gold. Thank you for the honour of being your friend.
98. You are my friend, but I call you brother. It means you’ve crossed the line from casual to bloodline. You are my family. Thanks for being my friend, confidant, and number one fan. I bless the day we met.
99. Something told me you are a special being. Your reserve nature is a façade for a passionate and loving heart to ward of the wolves parading as friends. I’m glad I discovered the treasure within, my wonderful friend.
100. Life is bearable, fun, colourful and awesome because you are my constant companion and buddy. Your love, support and unconditional acceptance and friendship mean the world to me, dear friend. So glad we met, pal!
It’s such a delightful experience expressing one’s feelings to one’s rare gifts of real friendship. I hope you’ve been able to choose appropriate ones for your darling friends. Keep the fire of friendship alive!
Thank you so much for reading through and availing yourself of our services. We sincerely hope you are satisfied with your choice. If you have any question or comment, kindly drop them. We will also appreciate it if you’ll share this page to your friends and loved ones.