Anger is a normal human emotion. It can be expressed in a healthy way, or it can be expressed in an unhealthy way. Anger can also be hidden so that you don’t even know you are feeling angry.
If you have anger issues, it means that you have difficulty controlling your anger and that your anger often gets out of control. If this happens often, it can cause problems in your relationships with other people and lead to stress and anxiety.
However, for some, having anger issues is a normal part of growing up. If you’re not angry at anyone at any time, you’re probably not paying attention to them or they don’t so much to you. Though when anger becomes an ongoing problem, it can take over your life and make people around you miserable.
The first step toward controlling your anger is recognizing that you have a problem with it. You may also need to acknowledge that your anger is causing problems in your life or in your relationships with others. If you have a problem with anger, there are things you can do to help yourself control your anger. The first step is to learn more about why you get so angry and what makes the situation worse for you.
You may be able to learn new skills that will help relieve some of the stressors in your life. You may also be able to change some of your habits or behaviours that create stress for you on a regular basis.
Here are some of the best I have anger issues quotes written just for you to use.
I Have Anger Issues Quotes
I have anger issues, but I’m trying to work on them. It’s hard though because people always seem to piss me off! However, my anger management class taught me how to turn my anger into motivation instead of rage, which is nice!
1. I have Anger Issues. I mean, it’s part of who I am. It helps me be a better person and I can’t imagine life without it.
2. I write the lyrics to my own songs because I have anger issues.
3. I have an anger issue and so what? If you’re not angry, why are you alive?
4. It’s not easy being an angry person. Don’t push my buttons.
5. I don’t always have a short temper, but when I do, it lasts as long as it takes for me to walk away.
6. I have anger issues. I’m not sorry.
7. You know how some people bite their tongue and hold back? I don’t do that. We need to address the elephant in the room: I have anger issues. That’s just how it is.
8. I have anger issues, so I avoid people with problems.
9. Hey, I’m not saying that I don’t have anger issues. I’m just saying that when I do have them, there’s nobody that I can take them out on like me.
10. I’ve come to realize that I have anger issues, which is fine, because everyone has problems, just not as many as me.
11. I don’t enjoy talking about my anger issues. Everyone has them, but we’re all afraid to admit it.
12. I have anger issues, anger is something you can harness and use to make yourself a better person.
13. Your anger issues are not your fault.
14. I wish people would just leave me alone. You don’t know what I’ve been through.
15. If you have anger issues, this shirt is probably not for you.
16. Wanna know how I feel about certain things? Let’s just leave it at the fact that I have anger issues.
17. I am going to be honest, I have anger issues.
18. I am angry. We ALL have anger issues. And I’m not calling out dudes with anger problems, it’s us ladies who need to check ourselves sometimes. Cause at the end of the day…what really matters?
19. No matter how bad your anger issues are, mine outrank yours.
20. We all have our anger issues. Unleash yours and don’t keep it in.
21. Yes, I have anger issues. Sometimes you just have to get it all out. Who’s with me?
22. If you’re not angry, you’re not paying attention.
23. If you see me getting irritable, try to understand. I am sick, not sad.
24. I have anger issues, I don’t get mad: I get even.
25. It took a lot of therapy for me to learn that I have OCD. It’s not a dirty little secret.
26. I have anger issues.
27. I have anger issues, I’m always angry.
28. Sometimes I feel like my anger issues are gonna kill me. So, don’t push my buttons.
29. When I get angry, I’m like the Hulk…but hulkier.
30. I have anger issues. Be true to your anger. You’re allowed to be angry.
31. I have anger issues and though I’m usually pretty chill but sometimes I just want to break things.
32. I have anger issues and by issues I mean, I’m just an angry person.
33. I have anger issues. If I see someone mistreating a dog or cat, I lose my cool.
34. Anger isn’t the opposite of love. Apathy is.
35. I’m not very good at anger management. Feelings of anger and rage can be scary. But I just take a breath and I have got this.
36. I have anger issues and even I don’t like myself when I’m angry.
37. In a world where everyone is so happy all the time, I’m glad I’m so angry.
38. I would rather you eat one chocolate bar than mess with me ’cause I have serious anger issues.
39. I have anger issues. I’m always looking like I am about to rage.
40. Anger makes me feel dangerous and out of control, but I manage to control it so I don’t end up in jail or making a fool out of myself.
41. I’m so mad I’m shaking!
42. I’m on a bit of an anger kick these days.
43. I’m a hot head and my hair is always messed up.
44. I have anger issues. Hope that’s okay.
45. I have anger issues. So I have to count to 10 when someone cuts me off.
46. I was just in a mess. I have anger issues and I didn’t know how to deal with them.
47. Anger is just another emotion. It’s not good; it’s not bad. It doesn’t mean you’re crazy, weak, or out of control.
48. I get angry, but I’m working on it.
49. I have anger issues. My advice: Stay out of my way.
50. I have anger issues. I get angry at everything. Certain things make me very angry, okay? I’m always angry!
51. I have anger issues – and I’m not afraid to admit it.
52. I’m the problem child. I have anger issues. But I’ve never lost my self-control in the ring. I don’t play by anyone’s rules but mine.
53. I think it’s about time we had a talk about my anger issues.
54. I’m the kind of person who goes past anger and gets straight to rage.
55. A time for reflection. A time for calm. A time to channel rage and anger issues into creativity.
56. It’s okay to get angry, but never okay to let it change you.
57. Is it too much to ask for some sympathy for my anger management issues?
58. Each time you’re triggered, it’s an opportunity to train your mind.
59. When you get bored, you tend to let it all out.
60. Some people are not meant to be forgiven. Some people are not meant to be saved.
61. So you’re an Angry Bird? I have Anger Issues.
62. I have anger issues. I know this. I’m trying to get better about it.
63. We all have anger issues, but some are better at hiding it than others.
64. It’s not anger, it’s passion. These are my roots.
65. Just because I’m smiling doesn’t mean I’m not mad. I have serious anger issues.
66. If you can’t change the way you are, change the way you have been.
67. I have anger issues. I need to work on them.
68. I have anger issues, but I learned to turn it into energy.
69. I have anger issues. I don’t suppose I’m mentally unwell, but it is so often that my anger issues are an issue for me.
70. Yeah, I have anger issues. You have anger issues. Everyone has anger issues. It’s just a matter of how we choose to handle it…
71. Anger issues? A lot of people do. But it helps to recognize and manage them so they don’t control you.
72. My anger issues are killing me, but my therapist says I’m handling them well.
73. I have anger issues and I’m not sure if I am doing a good job of coping with anger.
74. I was never weird, I was born this way with my anger issues.
75. Sorry, I’m having an anger management problem.
76. I have anger issues, so I’m only slightly sorry for the things I say and do when angry.
77. I have anger issues. Everyone around me knows it, but no one ever talks about it.
78. Hold onto anger; it is a powerful emotion. If you don’t, it will hold onto you.
79. We feel your anger. And we’re ready to help.
80. When I get angry, I prefer to channel it through my passion for fitness. Find healthy outlets for your anger.
81. Do you know who’s got my back? Myself.
82. You can’t choose how you feel, but you can always choose what you do.
83. this is how I feel.
84. How I feel after a long day at work.
85. Sometimes I have anger issues. When I do, I take a deep breath and count to 10. Or 20, sometimes. It helps and I hope it helps you too.
86. Life can be difficult. When you have anger issues don’t bottle it up. Find an outlet: exercise, punching pillows or other objects…just not people or animals, doodling, singing along to your favourite songs at top volume. Whatever helps you get back to feeling grounded and centred.
87. It’s hard to explain when people don’t understand your anger issues…
88. If you’re an angry person but don’t know how to handle anger, you should read this.
89. You know how they say some people have a fire inside that keeps them warm. That’s me, but instead of a fire it’s anger and instead of keeping me warm, it burns everything around me into ashes.
90. I’m not okay. I have serious anger issues.
91. When someone cuts me off in traffic, then my anger issues show up.
92. I have anger issues. I feel like I have a big sign on my back that says, “Hit me!”
93. I have anger issues, but I’m trying to work through them.
94. I have anger issues and struggle with resentment and intimidation. But I’m working on it!
95. I have anger issues. I don’t lose my temper often, but when I do, it’s a sight to behold. It’s like the Hulk, only instead of green, it’s red; and instead of smashing things up with my hands, I smash them up with words.
96. I’m not proud of my anger issues, but I don’t try to hide them either. They’re a part of me now, and trying to ignore them would be like ignoring any other part of your personality: pointless at best, dangerous at worst.
97. I Have anger issues. Anger is a great time saver. You can sit back and let it do your thinking for you.
98. I have an anger management problem. Sometimes I just like to punch things.
99. I think my anger issues are just a way of dealing with the world’s problems, and I’m not going to go get help because it’s too much fun.
100. I have anger issues. There is no one to blame but myself.
I hope you loved the I have anger issues quotes up there. I would love to hear from you in the comment section.