Hospital patients face many challenges during their stay in the hospital. The actual illness is one part of the problem, but the side effects can also lead to frustration.
Hospital patients can find themselves without a lot of stimulation, as they wait for medical procedures or recovery. Finding ways to be inspired or inspire them can help pass the time like watching a heartwarming movie or reading inspirational quotes.
Knowing what to say to a hospital patient can be a daunting task for anyone. Words of encouragement upon learning about the patient’s illness can help improve the patient’s mood or attitude.
Are you a hospital patient who’s having trouble focusing on the present and would like to be inspired? Or are you a patient in the hospital and need some positive thoughts? Or do you need to inspire loved ones in the hospital or patients in general? The following inspirational quotes for hospital patients are uplifting and inspiring, bringing hope and joy to the darkest hours in some hospital rooms. Check them below!
Motivational Quotes for Hospital Patients
Trust that everything happens for a reason. You may be a patient but the hospital is not a limitation to your happiness. Believe that someone is always fighting for you, even when it seems that you fight your own battles. Work hard to stay strong and be true to yourself. Be motivated! You are loved!
1. Being in the hospital can be scary, but we are all here for you. You should know that you have support and love from everyone. You can make it through this. Just stay strong and know that we are all here for you and that we all wish you the best.
2. You have been given a wonderful gift: the ability to listen to your body and to trust in its wisdom. Use this time for your healing. Heal yourself. We know how hard it is to be in the hospital. We encourage you to hold on to hope because God is present in our lives. He cares about every person on earth and is fully aware that you hurt. Pray for strength, for health and safety.
3. Happiness is a habit, not a destination. So put on your favourite pair of slippers, and allow yourself to feel good. You have got to be strong.
4. I’m so sorry your life has landed you in the hospital. I am with you, my friend. You have a long road ahead of you, but it will bring you success if you just hold on. Don’t let these miserable circumstances change who you are. It doesn’t matter how many times life knocks you down…get up.
5. They say the best medicine is positive thinking, so think of it as a new opportunity for your life – a chance to better yourself and make the most of your time here. Cancer sucks! I’m so sorry that you have to go through this. I want to tell you not to give up hope. The doctors here are doing all they can for you and are optimistic about your recovery.
6. You will get through this! Hold on! You are so strong, you can do it. Treasure the time you have left with your loved one and make sure you spend as much of it together as possible. I just want to thank you for being here for me, and supporting me during my recovery. I love you.
7. Be strong, you will get through this. Just continue to stay positive and think about the things that you love, mainly family and friends. You are helping them out more than they can imagine while they stand by your side receiving the strength they need to go on without you.
8. Today I will leave you with one last thought to ponder for hope. You step into your life every day by the choices you make, good or bad. You are in full control of your destiny, whether you take advantage of it or not is up to you.
9. Don’t give up, little one, the harder the struggle the sweeter the victory.
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
10. Your support is vital as you experience the ups and downs of cancer. I know how hard it is to be in the hospital, but we’ll get through this together. The road to recovery will be a long one, but I will always be by your side.
11. Know that I am here for you always, but until then know that your family and friends love you dearly. Everyone waits for you to get home, we can’t wait to hold you and hear your stories of all the interesting things you saw while at the hospital.
12. As the book says: “…what lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.” I love you and am here for you. Keep fighting, every day is a new chance to feel better.
13. I know these words may not be able to fill the holes in your heart, but I will never leave your side. Let me be the one you need when words can’t express. I love you more than anything and my thoughts are with you always.
14. I never thought I would hear those words. I always thought that you wouldn’t be sick for the rest of your life. The day we found out you were sick I was in shock and disbelief. For months, it was a constant battle between doctors and you fighting to live again. The day they finally came up to us and said you could go home; I was so happy and relieved.
15. You will not be alone in this fight. The doctors and nurses I spoke to are diligent and passionate about their jobs. They’ll be there for you every step of the way. My best wishes to you, and my hopes that the road ahead is smooth sailing.
16. An outstanding nurse, you always took the time to comfort your patients; from the kind smile, you greeted us with in the morning to the heartfelt words of encouragement you whispered in our ears when we needed it most. Oh, how we will miss your caring heart.
17. I’m here for you. Trust me and know that I care so much about you. You are stronger than you realise. Look to me for support, because if I start to fall then I know you will be there to catch me. Don’t take this the wrong way but you are stronger than anyone I have ever known. You are a fighter, my friend and nothing can stop that from shining through.
18. Life is hard, but you are strong. Keep fighting and I will be by your side every step of the way.
19. We all have bad days when we feel like giving up on our goals and dreams. But remember that you only get what you give. So whatever it is that you desire, you need to work for it! And most of the time, you never realise how much work goes into making your dreams come true.
20. There are two days in every person’s life, the day we are born and the day we discover why. Don’t give up. The darkest night is always before dawn.
21. Patients in the hospital need strong inspirational quotes to inspire them to keep fighting and stay strong. The following random inspirational quotes will hopefully help you.
22. You should be surrounded by loved ones who want nothing more than to see you get better. Even though I can’t be there with you, I will always be with you in my thoughts and my heart. You are stronger than this and you will make it through. You can do this!
23. Let me be the first to wish you a happy healing and speedy recovery. I know from experience it is so hard to get well if you don’t have hope. Never lose hope and know that I am praying for you above all. Don’t despair! Look around the room, see your family and friends who love you and realize there are countless strangers out there praying for you as well. They love you too!”
24. I would never wish a day of pain and illness on my worst enemy. It is hard to be in so much, physical and emotional pain. I am here for you every step of the way. We can get through this together. I will be there when you wake up after the surgery, holding your hand when you are scared and worried, and I will take all your stress away when you have a panic attack. Just hold on and everything will be OK. Everything does work out for the best.
25. I hope this note finds you feeling better. You’re in good hands here at the hospital, and we are working hard to make you feel as comfortable as possible. Get well soon.
26. Think of your illness as what you have gained in life. The pain is just a part of the growing process in your life. You will get better and live a long full life, but it will not be easy or pain-free. Let the pain fuel you to improve yourself as a person. Since you are surrounded by death, let this be a reminder that life is just about living.
27. I can’t be there to help you through this time in your life, but my heart is always with you. Stay strong.
28. We can always look at the positive side of things. There will probably be times when you feel down. As you heal, I hope the following quote can help lift your spirit just a little bit: Love heals everything, and loving yourself heals all the rest! It’s true!
29. Hang in there, you will be back on your feet in no time. Call me if you need anything. I love you.
30. You are not alone. All of us are here to help you recover and to encourage you to stay strong. I encourage you to do your best, so please don’t give up. Keep fighting! This and everything else will come out in the wash. Again, I wish you the best in your journey ahead and look forward to seeing you soon.
31. I read this quote and thought of you immediately. It says, “If you do not stand firm in your faith, you will not stand at all.” Face any challenge ahead with strength, courage, and confidence knowing that I am here to lean on and that God is with you at every step.
32. Dear, As you read this, I hope things are going well in your recovery so far. If not just know that God will see you through all the pain and heartache. You will be able to get back to your normal life soon and start anew. I will keep praying for good health, unconditional love, and peace of mind.
33. I hope this note brightens up your day and brings you some hope. Whether you’re in the hospital or not, I want you to know that you are strong and beautiful, even when the world tries to bring you down. It also took me a while to find my place in the world and I learned that sometimes we don’t find it until we let go of our dreams and settle for second best.
34. There is no one I would rather suffer through this with. If it were impossible for you to get better then I don’t know what I would do. I think about my life without you and I can’t imagine living without your loving heart and smile. Together we can get through anything…together.
35. I can’t wait to see that smile back on your beautiful face. I’m cheering you on from afar and I will be there before you know it. You are so strong, so brave and I love you more than anything in the world! Your tears inspire me to fight harder! You are my warrior!
36. I just want you to know that I’m here for you. I love ya, man. We can get through anything together.
37. You are going through an incredible time in your life, a tough time. I have been there and know how you feel. Just remember all the great parts of your life and don’t focus on the rest. Hang in there and be strong, it will get better.
38. If there is only one thing in the world that you remember, remember this: Hold on. Hold on to your memories, hold on to your hopes, and hold on to your love ones. You never know what tomorrow may bring, so cherish all of today.
39. It is okay to not be okay. It’s the brave thing to do, given how hard life can be sometimes. Don’t forget that you are strong and will get through this hard time. Just have faith and everything will be okay!
40. You are a courageous warrior, you are an inspiration to the world. Your courage has touched the hearts of millions and will always be remembered.
Best Inspirational Quotes Hospital Patients
Each day is worth celebrating and you are worth cheering for. You may be a hospital patient but you are strong. As you lie in bed, remember that your body is healing. Your mind will stay active. Some days, it will take all the strength you have to just breathe, but that’s ok! Wish you the best.
41. Don’t feel sorry for yourself, remember that this is all an experience in your life. Learn as much as you can from it, so you can grow. Through everything you do or say, remember to think of others before yourself. When it gets hard and everything seems to go wrong around you, know that things will get better, they always do. If you need something and the people who care about you fail to notice or help you, keep trying until someone does. Never forget that.
42. I know you’re scared, but it will be okay. Everything is going to go back to normal. Even if right now it seems like you won’t get better, remember how strong you are, with time and patience you will heal. You are stronger than this, you can fight through this. I believe in you!
43. Stay strong. Stick with your treatment, positive attitude and fight for your life. You can do it, you are courageous!
44. I love you, I’m proud of you, everything will be okay. I want to see you smile; I’m waiting for you to surprise me. I know that inside of my heart I love you and I wish for you to remain as true as the day we met, and as honest as your smile!
45. I’m not just wishing you a speedy recovery, but lots of love and happiness as well.
46. I’ve been thinking a lot about you and I just want to let you know that I love you very much. Remember to stay strong and be positive. We all miss you so much. I will be spending this holiday with my family, but I think about you the entire time. I will see you soon.
47. I know you are in a difficult situation right now and I want to say that I am here for you. You can do anything if you put your mind to it, just think of all the other people in worse situations than you who have come out on top, it can be done. Smile, it makes others smile too.
48. Is your hospital stay getting you down? We’ve got the perfect quick read to up your spirits.
49. Words cannot express the sorrow I felt when you were in the hospital. My heart aches for you and your family, but I hope this small quote brightens your day and gives you the strength to overcome all the challenges ahead.
50. When life hits you with a curveball, it’s important to know that there is someone who will always be there for you. We are in your corner.
51. When you or your company faces challenges, we are here to provide knowledgeable, skilled legal assistance. When you have questions and concerns, we will be there for you — promptly.
52. When the birds are singing and your energy is up, let the world know! From one patient to all the others: there’s always a light at the end of the tunnel. So stay strong and fight for yourself!
53. You might not be able to see me or hear my voice, but I want you to know you are loved and never alone. I cannot fathom your pain or how scared you may be. I want you to know something, when one door closes another is opened. There will always be hope in the world as long as there is life. Always remember that we love you and everyone is thinking of you.
54. I’m sending you a hug to cure all of your pains. I am so sorry that you are where you are right now. All my thoughts and prayers are with you. I know this is not ideal, but I hope it helps some. You will always have my support!
55. I will visit you on my lunch break and I’ll squeeze your hand as we talk to each other. While I am there for work, I am also there for you because I love you so much.
56. You are strong. You have made it this far and you will make it through this. Life is not meant to be easy, but every time life beats you down a little, remember that I am here for you and when things seem darkest the stars shine brightest. I will help you find your way and make everything all better again.
57. You will be stronger when you leave. You will live your life as you see fit not as others tell you to. You will chase your dreams and you will love with all of your heart. The good days will outnumber the bad and before long your scars and bruises will fade, and you’ll laugh about the accident because it led you to love.
58. We are so glad you are at ease, Your family has been notified, We’ll keep you in our prayers.
59. I am sorry that you have to be in the hospital right now. I hope that you can get well soon and go home again. You are the strongest person alive! Remember, you are never alone, we are with you all the way. God loves you & is here whenever you need him. Rest up and get well soon. We love you!
60. There are no words to express how much I love and appreciate you. You have been through so much, and I can’t be with you while you heal, but my heart is there with you. We will get through this together, and I am so excited to meet each new day with you!
61. I promise you, my dear, I will make all this better. You don’t need to be afraid anymore; I will take care of you. The doctors will do everything they can and they are really great at it! Trust me, you’re gonna get a second chance! I will fight for you with my last breath. Please hang on, my love – we will overcome this together!
62. You are a brave person and you can get through this. I’m not just saying this because I want you to know that someone is there for you, but also because I really believe it. You are strong and love will help you get through anything in your path.
63. This is the perfect time to make a wish, just focus on what you want, be positive, and know that everything will turn out alright in the end. Just take it day by day and you will feel better. I will always be with you, here is my hand; we are never alone. Hold on and I’ll catch you when you fall. We can do this together!
64. You are the love of my life, the most amazing man I know. I wouldn’t trade our love for anything in the world. You bring me so much joy that I just can’t stop smiling. I love you more every day!
65. Hang in there, you’re going to be OK. This is just a bump in the road of life. It won’t last forever. Don’t give up! Stay positive! You got this!
66. Being in the hospital can be scary, especially when you are facing a major illness. If you are one of these unfortunate people, take heart! It seems to me that people get through the most awful things in life and it can feel impossible sometimes. but if you just keep going there is light at the end of the tunnel! Thinking of you and praying for your recovery.
67. I’m so sorry you have to spend time in the hospital, but I’ll be thinking of you every day and wishing you a fast recovery.
68. Your strength is my inspiration. I pray you to heal quickly and come home soon. I’ll visit you at least twice a day until you are back on your feet. I know how tough it can be, but you will make it! Just take small steps and before you know it, you will be back to normal. Hang in there babe, the road you have ahead will be long and hard, but at the end of it all is a beautiful life with me by your side.
69. I hope you feel better soon and I will continue to pray for your recovery. Make sure to take care of yourself and watch out for the nurses. Don’t trust those evil doctors. The sooner you get out of the hospital the sooner we can be together again and continue with our life!
70. Though we are far apart, your spirit always remains with me. I will always find a way to be by your side, no matter if it’s on a rock overlooking the sea or by your bedside in the hospital. I know every day away I keep is difficult for you, but know that there is nothing I won’t do to get back to you and make everything better.
Positive Quotes for Hospital Patients
You are brave, strong, and courageous. Keep fighting the good fight. You got this. You don’t need to stop when things are at their worst, you should stop when things are at their best and that is where you want to be. Don’t just be a hospital patient, be a positive soul who is a hero.
71. You’re in my thoughts and prayers. I pray for a fast recovery and I know you will fight through this with strength. I love you.
72. I may be in the hospital at the moment, but that’s not going to stop me from being grateful for my life. Every day is a blessing. A little illness is just a reminder that nothing is permanent, and to make sure I enjoy my time every day.
73. You will feel better. It may take time but keep the faith. Your family and close friends are here for you and just want to see you up and walking around again. We will all help in any way we can. When this is all over, I plan on having a huge party to celebrate your new life!
74. I’m here for you no matter what. I want to be there for you, always. No matter the pain, struggles or heartache you are going through.
75. You can do this. You’re very strong and you have a lot of help behind you. Just remember all you have to gain in the end. You’re going to walk out of these doors and you’ll be back home with your family in no time, so never give up!
76. There is a difference between a positive attitude and being unrealistic. Keep the faith, and stay positive!
77. My thoughts are always with you. As you go through your treatments, I pray that you know how much I love you. You are my light in the darkness and there is nothing that could ever change that. I want to be by your side if there is anything at all I can do. Take care of yourself and know that there really isn’t even a word to describe how important you are to me.
78. Everyone has their own story, lessons and life experiences. They are all unique and sometimes people need a reminder that they can always learn something new to become a better person. I will remember your wisdom and share it with someone else who might need it.
79. You have a lot of people praying for you right now. I am sending you all the positive energy in my heart. Keep it up and be strong!
80. There is a light at the end of every tunnel my friend. Good things will happen in time, you just have to keep faith and hope alive in your heart. You are more than what the doctors say. You are the bravest person I know and I know you will get back to that sparkling personality you once had.
81. You’re going to be fine. If getting sick was the worst thing that could happen, then you have lived a pretty good life. Remember to smile today, and think about how you will get better faster by staying positive and happy. You are loved.
82. I know you are going through a hard time right now, but try and stay positive. You will be okay! We are all here for you, me and the kids. Whenever you need anything just ask. I love you so much!
83. You shouldn’t have to be in here, but I’m glad that you are. You’re going to get through this just like the rest of us. You don’t ever want to give up! Never forget that! Hold on as tight as you can and fight through this like every battle you’ve ever won.
84. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers! Your spirit is strong, pick yourself up, dust yourself off and get back out there. You are going to be just fine – you’re a survivor.
85. Life is a series of ups and downs. Sometimes it’s easy, sometimes it’s hard. Whatever comes our way, we have to take it!
86. Living a happy, fulfilled life is not an accident. It’s a choice you make every single day. When you choose to live with an attitude of gratitude, happiness becomes the law of attraction to you. Make the choice today to be happy.
87. The strength and power to stand up after a fall are the greatest of all human strengths. Stand tall, hold your head high and raise your arms, you will get back on your feet!
88. The world is ours, we have to be strong and move on no matter what happens in our lives. Believe in yourself, work hard and you will succeed.
89. I am always thinking of you, wondering how are you doing? I miss you so much, your smile, your touch. Every day I pray you get better soon and come home to me. Every night when I close my eyes before I sleep, I pray.
90. I will keep you in my thoughts, and always wish for a speedy recovery. The flowers are for you to gaze at and brighten up your day.
91. The world is yours to take and you should always stay positive in life. Whatever the future brings, think positive and never give up.
92. stay strong and positive. Don’t let the fear overcome you, and don’t lose faith. Everyone gets through this, I believe in you.
93. I know that you find it hard to smile, but I want you to know that there is someone who will always be here. Someone who sends me love and strength every single day. I can’t wait to spend a lifetime making you happy!
94. You never know where life may take you, but you should always enjoy the ride. If you work hard and believe in yourself, there is nothing you can’t achieve.
95. Have no fear. You will hold your baby soon. You will see life again and bring new life into this world. The pain can be unbearable, but the reward is far greater. Hold on just a little bit longer, I’m here with you my love. Do not give up.
96. Difficulties in life are inevitable, but if we find the strength and courage to face them, life will reward us with valuable lessons and memories. Never give up on yourself.
97. Let us wait until all the passions of wounded vanity and pride are at rest before we attempt to restore, or contend for, or suppress our liberty. Let the storm pass over and die away in silence. In the meantime let us relieve their wants and soften their misfortunes, establish hospitals for the sick, give bread to the hungry, and clothes to the naked.
98. Sending you positive thoughts and healing energy. You are stronger than this and will get better soon! I admire your determination and willpower to make it through this. Keep fighting so we can all celebrate your return.
99. You only live once. You may as well make the most of it. Never be afraid to try something new and remember, even when the going gets tough, never give up.
100. Hang in there and just remember that life gets better after the pain is gone. People care about you and love you. You will get through this!
Sick people can feel down or sluggish and sometimes they experience depression. To help them, you have got to inspire them. It’s uplifting and reminds them that even if they are sick, they still have a lot to live for.
That’s why you shouldn’t hesitate to use one or more of the inspirational quotes for hospital patients up there. You can use them for yourself or other patients who need to be inspired. You have got to be generous with them.