Ironically, we live in a world where many find themselves with far too much to do and insufficient time or resources. We’re constantly juggling numerous projects and responsibilities, often to our health and well-being detriment. Despite being trapped in this maddening race for productivity, it is essential that we find some time to slow down and relax.
One of the easiest ways to relieve stress is to breathe. Holding in stress, frustration and anger makes us tense, tightens our muscles and makes us sick. Breathing out anger helps us get rid of it.
Whatever it is, taking some time for yourself can help you get back on track and find your centre again so that you can go forward with your life positively. If you feel yourself starting to get stressed out, try taking several deep breaths. Inhale through your nose for a count of five, hold for three counts, and then exhale through your mouth for a count of five. Repeat this process until you feel calmer and more relaxed.
Whether you’re stressed out at work or overwhelmed by life, breathing exercises can help calm you down. These just breathe and let go quotes will remind you to take a deep breath when you need it most.
Just Breathe and Let Go Quotes
You don’t always have to know precisely what is going on. Moments are just moments and are here for you to live in. Sometimes you need space to clear your head, and that’s okay. Just breathe and let go.
1. Life is never going to get any better than it has been. So breathe and let go.
2. Sometimes, the best way to calm down is to breathe and let go.
3. The essential thing is to breathe and let go of everything else.
4. There is beauty in imperfection. There is humour in the awkwardness of life. And there is peace to be found in letting go of the things that don’t matter.
5. Breathe and let go. The best things in life are free.
6. Just breathe and let go. If you can’t catch the wave, then don’t worry about it. Just enjoy the ride.
7. When you feel like your life is falling apart, breathe and let go.
8. This may not be a problem; for others, it might be. But when you’re stressed, your breathing starts to undergo changes that cause problems in your body. So just breathe and let go.
9. Relax and be still for a bit. Let go of your worries, fears and worries. Just breathe and let the world go by.
10. The only thing you can control is your breathing. So, breathe in, breathe out, and let go of the panic.
11. Let go; let God. Breathe deep and enjoy the moment.
12. Breathe in and out. In, out, in. Let go of your worries and breathe.
13. Just breathe and let go. The world is your oyster, go ahead and open it.
14. Just breathe and let go. You don’t need to do it immediately, but you must start doing it soon.
15. Let your worries float away with the wind. Just breathe and let go.
16. Inhale. Exhale. Feel the air wash over you. Always present in every breath, even when your mind is a million miles away.
17. Let go and breathe. Be present, live in the moment and enjoy life.
18. Breathe in, breathe out. Just relax the mind and let it wander.
19. Just breathe and let go. It’s a beautiful day outside, but it’s also a beautiful day inside.
20. Just breathe and let go. Life is short, don’t sweat the small stuff. Laugh more and smile more.
21. Just breathe and let go. Feeling a little nervous is okay, and don’t worry too much about what others think. Just enjoy the show in front of you that you’ve been waiting for!
22. Just breathe and let go. Life gets better when you stop trying to control it.
23. We’re all human. We make mistakes. Let’s not beat ourselves up over spilt milk or a stained shirt. Just breathe and let go of what you can’t change, and focus on the things you can.
24. Breathe in the good. Breathe out the stress. Let go of everything that doesn’t serve your highest purpose.
25. We’re all about taking it easy, but sometimes you must let it go. After all, life is too short and precious to stress!
26. Let go of your worries, release all the hate and focus on your future. Just breathe and let go.
27. Everything is going to be okay. Just breathe and let go.
28. When you can’t control the uncontrollable, breathe and let go.
29. Just breathe. Let go. It’s the only way to stay sane.
30. When you’re anxious, the best thing you can do is breathe and go with it.
31. Don’t be so busy that you’re not breathing. Please take a moment and live; let it go.
32. Just breathe and let go. The world will move in its beautiful way.
33. Just breathe and let go. You’ll be on top of the world in no time.
34. When the mind is a mess, breathe and let go. It will all work out—you’ll see.
35. You don’t need to make a choice. Just breathe and let go.
36. There’s no need to fret, breathe and let go.
37. Let the bad moments pass. Breathe and let go. Remember that everything is going to be OK.
38. Sometimes, it’s okay not to know what to do next. Just breathe and let go.
39. When life gets stressful, breathe and let go.
40. There’s no point in stressing and stressing out; breathe and let go.
41. When you are in an overwhelming situation, breathe and let go.
42. Don’t hold your breath. Just let it out and breathe.
43. When you’re stepping out for the day, let go of what’s holding you back and breathe.
44. Breathe; it’s the best way to let go of your worries.
45. Breathe. You need to let go of your past. It’s time to move forward with new opportunities and experiences.
46. Just breathe and let go. It’s okay to be okay.
47. There’s a lot of pressure to be perfect. But you know what? It’s not worth it—live in the moment, take some deep breaths and enjoy your life.
48. Just breathe and let go—you’ll be fine.
49. Just breathe and let go. Your life is yours, don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.
50. We can’t always be so hard on ourselves—just breathe and let go.
51. Just breathe. Let go. Stress doesn’t have a hold on you anymore.
52. breathe and let go; it’s much better than fighting it.
53. Just breathe and let go of your worries; they will never change your mind.
54. When life throws you lemons, breathe and let go.
55. I’m not going to stress about the things I can’t change. I’m just going to live in the moment, breathe and let go.
56. Let go and breathe. Don’t take life so seriously. You’ll never get out alive.
57. It’s all a part of the process. Just breathe and let go.
58. It’s okay to let go. Breathe and be patient with yourself. You’re worth it.
59. It’s okay not to know what you’re doing. Let go, and breathe.
60. Sometimes, you need a moment to breathe, let go and enjoy life.
61. The world is too full of stress, so just breathe and let go
62. Just breathe and let go. The balance will come later.
63. Sometimes, you need a good breath and a little time to zone out.
64. Breathe in. Breathe out. Some days we’re more stressed than others, but no matter what happens, we always have the strength to be our authentic selves.
65. Breathing is a state of being, not an action. Let your mind wander and let go.
66. Don’t try to control your life. You can’t. Let go and let God lead you where He wants you to go!
67. Breathe in. Breathe out. Set your intention and focus on the moment, not the goal.
68. Breathe in calmness, breathe out stress.
69. It’s okay to feel broken, but it’s not okay to stay closed.
70. The most challenging part of any adventure is the first step—and we’re here to help you take it.
71. breathe and let go of your worries for a day.
72. At the end of the long day, remember to breathe. Let go of what you can’t control, and go with the flow. You’re a masterpiece.
73. Let’s all take a deep breath, relax, and take a minute to celebrate how beautiful life is.
74. We all need a little break from the hustle and bustle now and then.
75. Just breathe and let go. Let the waves of life carry you from one moment to another, just like the wind, just like the tide.
76. Don’t wait for the perfect moment to do what you want. Moments are just moments. Breathe and let go
77. It’s not about the destination but the journey. Breathe and let go
78. Let go of the worries of tomorrow, and breathe in the beauty of today.
79. You can’t control everything, but you sure as hell control your breathing.
80. Sometimes, all it takes is a little time, space and quiet to let go of the things that weigh you down.
81. You can’t control life, but you can control how you react to it. So breathe in, let go and live.
82. When you’re having trouble breathing, it’s okay. You’re not alone. Breathe in, breathe out and just let go.
83. Life is full of surprises. Don’t dwell on the bad ones; breathe and let them go.
84. No matter what happens in your daily life, breathe and let go.
85. Let life’s challenging moments wash over while you breathe and let go
86. Breathe, smile, and let go. It’s time to let go of all the stress and anxiety that you’re feeling. Your mind needs to breathe now.
87. It’s time to let go and trust your mind to lead you because it’s only going to get you there.
88. We all have our moments of self-doubt, but it’s important to remember that you can’t change the past. Just breathe and let go.
89. Just breathe, let go and let nature take its course.
90. When you’re stressed, breathe. Embrace it and let it go.
91. Let go of the negativity and focus on your breath. This is the only way to calm your mind and body.
92. The universe has a way of working out. If you don’t give up, things will get better.
93. It’s okay not to be okay. But you have to let go to breathe.
94. Find peace and happiness when you close your eyes and embrace the fact that there is no right or wrong way to live. There is just breathing, letting go, and being okay with that.
95. Just take a moment and breathe. Everything will be OK.
96. Just breathe and let go. Keep breathing. Come back to your breath. From this place of openness, you can see the source of all your suffering, bright and shining. Just keep breathing, and let go
97. Breathe in, relax and let go of worry. Breathe in peace; breathe out anxiety.
98. When you are stressed or anxious, remember to breathe and let go. Deep breathing keeps us focused and relaxed, allowing us to take on more of the day’s challenges with a calm headspace.
99. Sometimes, we need to breathe and let go. Getting upset is not going to solve anything. Relax and let yourself relax.
100. Take a moment and remind yourself that you will be okay. Just take a breath, inhale deeply and let go of your stress.
Breathing is the key to living life better and more consciously. When we breathe, it helps us relax and centre ourselves. It brings us back into the present moment — where we are right now — instead of letting our minds wander off into the past or future.
I hope you liked these just breathe and let go quotes, and I hope they have encouraged you always to give yourself a break. You can also share this post to help others and leave a comment in the comment section below. Thank you.