If you’re struggling with alcoholism, take heart. Recovery isn’t easy, but it is possible. You can get sober, and you will feel better. Not everyone can do it on their own, however. Sometimes we need a helping hand, someone to help keep us accountable, or the confidence that we are understood.
Leaving alcohol can be difficult but is the best decision you’ll ever make. You’ll feel amazing, you’ll be happier and healthier, and you’ll quickly get your life back on track.
The decision to quit drinking alcohol is hugely significant and can affect the rest of your life. Shedding the constant highs and lows of being an alcoholic allows you to live a more balanced life.
The following quotes about leaving alcohol will inspire you to rethink whether drinking is worth it on your journey towards breaking free from addiction.
Leaving Alcohol Quotes
Alcohol can be a huge problem in your life; you could get arrested and ruin relationships, your body, and your health. Leaving is hard, but it’s not impossible and it is so worth it. So, it is better you quit because leaving alcohol will help remind you that sobriety makes for a better life.
1. You deserve to be happy, feel fulfilled and enjoy a better overall quality of life. You can do this by leaving alcohol behind.
2. More people are leaving alcohol and living better lives.
3. Maybe you don’t know it, but every second you spend without alcohol is allowing your brain to repair itself. You’re smarter and healthier now than you were an hour ago.
4. Every time you choose not to drink, you are helping your health, future, finances and family.
5. Alcohol sucks. But there’s a way out if you want it enough.
6. A clean liver is a happy liver. Many people believe that alcohol is a necessary part of enjoying life. And while it might have been true when society discovered the drink, nowadays you don’t need to drink to enjoy life but is better to leave it.
7. Alcohol will turn your liver into Swiss cheese and leave you with regret. Make a change that’ll last by leaving alcohol. You’ll be thankful you did.
8. Alcohol is not the answer. Please join the fight to end alcohol abuse and leave it.
9. Alcohol is a depressant. It can make you feel numb, useless, and difficult to be happy is better you quit.
10. If you are serious about quitting alcohol, there is no better time than now.
11. Alcohol can ruin lives, break families, and destroy friendships is better to leave it now.
12. Alcohol is more addicting than marijuana and cocaine. Alcohol kills brain cells and damages the liver. Worst of all, alcohol can cause death. It’s time to quit the drink.
13. Recent studies have shown that the consumption of alcohol can lead to poor health, low performance in schoolwork and an overall lack of motivation.
14. If you want to change your life, you must make a conscious decision to leave alcohol.
15. Quitting alcohol is not easy. If you take weekends off, you’ll be more successful in the long term.
16. Become a positive role model for your family by quitting alcohol.
17. By quitting alcohol now, You’ll live longer, save money, and feel better.
18. Be the change you want to see. Become a better, healthier person for your children. Give up alcohol for good and set a positive example today.
19. Be the change you want to see in the world by leaving alcohol.
20. Quit drinking, and improve your health to provide a better life for everyone around you.
21. Say no to alcohol. Set an example for yourself by becoming a better and healthier you. The way you live now shapes your future.
22. Let go of alcohol and become the parent you want to be. Make an effort now, and your children will thank you for it.
23. Stop making excuses. Stop wrecking your health, future, relationships, and special bond with your children. Forget the false excuses and send your loved ones a strong message: it’s time to change.
24. Drinking alcohol is bad for you. Most people will agree that they should drink less, but they don’t do it.
25. You know you want to be better. But that’s not enough. You need a plan to get there. Start here and make your first step towards creating a healthier life for yourself and your family.
26. Alcoholism destroys lives. You depend on alcohol; your family depends on you.
27. Why not make a change for the better and cut alcohol out of your life? By doing so, you’ll be able to focus better and spend more time with your loved ones.
28. Some people loved to drink alcohol, and the taste of beer and wine and it made them feel like part of the crowd. Then they later learned about the risk of liver disease and other health problems caused by drinking too much. And that was when they decided to quit for good.
29. It’s possible to quit alcohol. And it might be the best decision you ever make.
30. Quitting alcohol is one of the easiest ways to supercharge your health. It will save you more time and money than any other health-related decision you can ever make.
31. Leaving alcohol might be the best decision you ever make. You can do it – and with the right tools and support, you can do it easily.
32. It’s time to improve your life by leaving alcohol. It’s your decision. You are in control.
33. Alcohol can be harmful to your health. It is not easy to quit, but you must put your health first by leaving alcohol.
34. Your body doesn’t need alcohol to function. Your body is alcohol-free, my friend! You can live without it.
35. Did you know that alcohol is one of the most dangerous substances you can use? Not only is it highly toxic, but it is also addictive. Alcoholism causes social problems such as domestic violence, child abuse, and suicide is better if you leave it.
36. There are so many benefits to quitting alcohol; it’s absurd that many people still drink. Alcohol is a taker, not a giver. One only has to look at the damage it does to an individual, family and society to realise how destructive it is. The good news is that you can choose not to drink!
37. Leaving alcohol help to support those who are trying to stop drinking alcohol and move toward sobriety or help them gain more confidence when it comes to their sobriety.
38. If you want to leave alcohol, you can. Don’t let anyone tell you that it is impossible to change. Change is a decision you make and then take action on.
39. Another reason to leave alcohol is that it can ruin our looks. Drinking leads to wrinkles, bags under the eyes and sagging skin. Alcohol also damages your organs, so you’ll always feel sick. Stop using alcohol as soon as possible.
40. It’s easier to avoid starting drinking than it is to stop.
41. Leaving alcohol is not easy as everyone thinks it is. The first step to it is deciding that you want to live a better life and are willing to do whatever it takes. The second step is planning what you need to do to succeed in the long term.
42. Leaving alcohol is a tough journey, full of ups and downs, but with perseverance, you can learn how to live without it.
43. If you are struggling with alcohol, it can be a difficult decision to make. While quitting cold turkey can be effective and even healthy for the body, withdrawing from alcohol suddenly can lead to seizures or other serious consequences.
44. Leaving alcohol can be one of the best decisions you’ve ever made in your life because It is imperative that you decide to stop drinking. After all, life can be so more fulfilling when you stop deadly habits.
45. Today is the day you can take the first step and change your life by leaving alcohol.
46. You can handle it. If you want to start living a better life, then stop drinking alcohol.
47. To stay sober, you don’t need a drink. You need to be willing to do whatever it takes to stay sober.
48. The most difficult step of leaving alcohol is saying ‘yes’ to change. Nothing changes until you decide to make it change.
49. The struggle to leave drinking is also a struggle to break free from the chains of unhealthy relationships, negative thinking patterns and depressive tendencies.
50. Quitting alcohol is the most powerful thing you can do for your mental health, it will free up your time, energy and emotional resources to focus on the things that matter most to you.
Changing your life can be difficult, but not to worry. I trust these collections of leaving alcohol quotes inspired you and gave you the confidence to make begin the journey of sobriety, kindly drop some comments below and do well to share this post. Thanks.