After a fight, there’s nothing more important than making up with your loved one. Making up is an essential part of a relationship — it’s not just about saying sorry, many other things need to be done. When you’re fighting with someone you care about, it can be hard to know what to do next.
The first thing is to apologize if you’ve been in the wrong, say sorry. It doesn’t matter who started the argument or what they said, just say sorry and move on. Secondly, be honest and don’t try to hide your feelings or pretend everything is fine when it isn’t. Being honest means being open and vulnerable, which can be hard but it’s better than hiding behind lies and pretending everything is okay when it isn’t.
Also, listen carefully when they try to explain their side of things; don’t just jump in and tell them how wrong they are before they get a chance to talk. Listening shows respect for their point of view and helps them feel heard so that hopefully they’ll listen back too.
Below is a collection of let’s make up quotes that contain some excellent words of wisdom to help you out when you’re ready to patch things up.
Let’s Make up Quotes
I hope this is okay. I just want us to know that even when life gets us down and we disagree about something, we can work it out. The most important thing is to keep talking and laughing together: that always makes things better. Please let’s make up.
1. Let’s make up, ’cause you know it’s hard to forget when we’re apart. Every time that I think of you I can’t help but miss your touch. Sometimes love gets so complicated and we say things we don’t mean.
2. Let’s make up. Let’s go back to how it was before we had that little misunderstanding, and let’s do what we used to do together.
3. Sometimes, you can be good friends with someone and fight over something small. When you make up with them (and don’t go back to fighting again), you build a stronger friendship.
4. No matter what, we all make mistakes. We’re just human. When we do make mistakes and hurt each other, the best way to make up is, to be honest.
5. When it comes to having a big fight with someone, sometimes it is best to forgive them. The hurt will always be there, but pushing forward and trying to forget the incident is your only alternative. If you can get past the fight and try again, then at least you got through something difficult, and that’s always worth it in the end.
6. Arguments are an important part of any relationship. It lets you know what needs to be worked on and strengthened. Let’s make up, please.
7. You and I, we both know there’s no use fighting over stuff like this. Let’s just move on so you’re not upset with me anymore.
8. It’s only a matter of time before we start getting into fights. I believe that, after the fight, it is possible to make up with your friends and move on to greater things.
9. A great make-up is a reminder that even though there is sometimes fighting, you can always make up.
10. Make up can bring back good memories, even ones that have been long forgotten. It’s like a hug for the face.
11. Even though siblings can sometimes fight, there are a lot of memories that are worth it. An important part of family memories is the fun and sweet moments behind them.
12. When two people fight, both parties need to remember that their goal is not to win or prove themselves right, but rather to resolve the conflict and make up with each other. Your argument may seem like it’s the most important thing you can think about at the time. But if you delve into it too deeply and take it personally, you will come to regret saying something you wish you hadn’t said later on down the road.
13. Let’s make up. We all fight from time to time. Just be sure you’re not being negative when you apologize and mean it for real.
14. Let’s make up. It’s okay if we fight, but I want you to know that I love you and I want our friendship back.
15. Get those relationships back on track. Make up with the one you love and stop tiptoeing around the issue because we all know that silence is far more destructive than an argument.
16. Making up with someone after a fight is always a good thing, it can help you mend your feelings by talking about the problem and not letting it linger.
17. Let’s make up. Let’s not fight anymore. Let’s fix our relationship and realize that even though we fought, we both still love each other. You’re my best friend, dude.
18. Making up with your friends after a fight can be the most awkward thing ever, especially if you live together. You don’t know how many times I’ve had to say sorry to my roommate for getting into some kind of fight or another. Luckily, college taught me how to make up with people.
19. Love is a powerful emotion and many people find it hard to leave their grudges behind and make up with the person they love.
20. We’ve all had fights with people we love. This can be hard, but remember to be forgiving and compassionate. Remember that making up is an important step in the process of healing your relationship.
21. Don’t hold onto anger. It’s like a block of ice you’re holding in your hand. The longer you hold it, the colder it gets, and the more damage it does to your hand. Letting go of it will melt the ice and warm your hand.
22. The best way to make up with someone is to apologize. You don’t want to go into the rest of your life with a grudge on your shoulders, so make sure you let them know how you feel.
23. Let’s not fight anymore. Let’s just talk this over and make up. I know we’ve had some rough patches lately but let’s get back on track so we can move forward together.
24. Let’s resolve this issue. Let’s sit down and have a talk so we can move forward without all the tension between us.
25. After fighting with someone you love, it can feel good to make up. Most people can get over a fight quickly and move on from it.
26. The best way to make up with someone is to put yourself in their shoes and understand what they are going through, which means that you have to be capable of looking at things from their perspective.
27. Don’t let a fight get the better of you. When something happens, whether it’s an argument or an honest misunderstanding, it may feel like the end of the world. But even when you think everything is ruined between the two of you, think about all those times when you were able to make up and how good that made you feel.
28. Let’s make up, yeah. I get it, you’re mad right now because of something I did? Well, that sucks and I hate myself for it. But I don’t want to stay mad at you, so let’s hang out this weekend and talk about it.
29. When it comes to enemies within and without, there is always room for reconciliation. Forgiveness is the bridge that connects us, and even more importantly, to God who forgives us every day.
30. Let’s make up. I know you’re sorry and I am too. We made a mess of things, but that doesn’t mean we can’t try to fix them.
31. We’ve all been there. Whether it’s a fight with your partner or a little tiff with a friend, there’s nothing like the moment you realize that you need to make up. We’ve all had that moment. Let’s make up and keep living our best lives.
32. Don’t make the same mistake twice. If you get into a fight with someone, say sorry immediately and mean it. Don’t drag it out. If you don’t, your relationship will be strained for longer than it has to be.
33. The best way to make up for problems is to talk about them. So, if you have a problem with someone, go and speak politely to them.
34. When you fight with a loved one, the worst thing you can do is sit there and stew about it. Letting things simmer can lead to resentment and regret. Move forward as quickly as possible and get back on track with your relationship.
35. Let’s make up. We both have had a bad day, but we can make it up to each other by complimenting each other.
36. Saying sorry is only the first step. But you’re going to have to take it a little further than that if you want to get back in their good graces.
37. It’s okay to fight, but it’s not okay to hold on to anger. Let go of your grudges and come back. Don’t let bitterness separate you from others. Make up!
38. Getting over a fight with someone you love is one of the hardest things to do, but also one of the most important. To make up with someone you care about, try to focus not on what happened in the past, but rather on how to move forward.
39. If you have had fights, why not make up? It can show that you care about your friends. Don’t make them choose between you and their friendship.
40. Don’t let the conflict get you down; let it be a lesson and move on. If you can’t make up, talk to somebody else until you feel better.
41. Let’s make up, so we can all be friends. Let’s make love, let’s not fight. Let’s kiss and say goodbye and make up our minds to never end this thing between us two.
42. When it comes to making up, I think you should just go for it and be yourself. Don’t be too serious or put on a front. That can come across as being fake. Just talk to them as if they were there and everything will be fine.
43. Hey, it’s me. I just wanted to say sorry for the fight we had. Life gets busy and crazy, but that doesn’t mean we have to lose each other in the process. Let’s get dinner soon and catch up. Love you.
44. Let’s make up. I was having a bad day and took it out on you. You didn’t deserve that, and neither did anyone else. Let’s forgive one another and move forward with love in our hearts.
45. It’s important to remember that every fight has two sides. If you’re at the end of your rope and want to make up with someone, then make up.
46. There are times when we say things that hurt the people we care about. But it’s important to remember that fighting with someone does not mean that your friendship is over. When you’re ready to talk, ask for forgiveness or explain what you were feeling at the time — and then let bygones be bygones.
47. When you fight with someone, it’s hard to find the words to say you’re sorry. But it’s important because your relationships are worth working on.
48. No matter how important or hard your fight, don’t let it come between you and those you love. You will be able to come back from any fight as long as you choose to have the right people with you.
49. I try to be understanding if someone changes their viewpoint about my situation. I don’t ever let a fight come between me and those I love. Let’s make up, please.
50. Let’s make up. Let’s be friends again. I miss our friendship. It’d mean a lot to me if we could be friends again.
51. I’ve missed you! I understand you’re angry, but we can keep talking. We can be friends again.
52. The fight is over, so it’s time to forget about it, I will say sorry if I were wrong and leave anger behind. If someone has upset me, I will forgive and forget quickly. I don’t let my friends down by getting them into trouble. Let’s make up.
Hello there. I hope the collection of let’s make up quotes is useful for you, whenever you’re ready to use it. As usual, please don’t forget to share the post with others across all social media platforms. Thank you.