Death is a debt we all have to pay sooner or later. People die every day. Our reactions to death range from indifference, pains, agony, denial, shock, and despondence: depending on the level of closeness, relationship or preparedness.
No level of preparedness can take away the pain of the passing away of a close person. A mother’s death is often painful and devastating. Mothers are special that way. We can never outgrow the love and good influence.
A friend is often closer than a sibling. The bond is sometimes greater than that of our blood relations. We can’t separate ourselves from their pains or joys. We share all the seasons: good or bad, together.
Your friend or colleague just lost his/her mother? Sometimes, it’s downright difficult finding the right words to commiserate with the bereaved. We mostly feel bereft of words at such a painful time.
Here are 120+ ways you can express your sympathies to that grieving friend of yours whose mother just passed away – Loss of Mother Sympathy messages and Quotes.
In reality, nothing one says can really take the pain of loss away. A mother is a powerful force in the life of every individual. Those who are privileged to enjoy mother’s love, know no end to grief at their loss. Those who grew up deprived of such motherly love and care, are very much aware of a gap like a gaping wound, that no one can really heal.
Your dear friend just loss his/beloved mother? Your first instinct is to be there for him/her in consolation. They may/may not be receptive to it at the moment; depending on their states of mind. Don’t hold back till an appropriate time. You never know when the shock of pain and loss will wear off. Your words of love and encouragement may be the precise thing they need to break free of depression.
What your phone calls can’t achieve, your words of condolences will do greater. People who mourn responds to words automatically without allowing the words to hold or have meaning to them. The power of a written message cannot be overestimated. It’s catching, it’s forceful and it penetrates at the appropriate time.
Your colleague mightn’t recall you called or visit, but your messages will be remembered and appreciated.
Send a kind and encouraging words to your friend in their time of distress. Yours might be the shoulders they would lean on to survive the ordeal. A friend in need is a friend indeed.
Want to put a smile on your friend’s face, while he/she mourns? Do you care to trigger a memory that will help him or her focus on cherish memories of their beloved mother? Want to be the silver lining in that gloomy cloud of grief and mourning?
Here are wonderful ways to reach out to your friend. Your role will never be forgotten in a minute. Your words of comfort could be the exact balm to heal/alleviate their pains.
Quotes of Sympathy for Loss of Mother
Console your loved ones with these Quotes of Sympathy for Loss of Mother.
1. My darling friend, I’m so sorry about the demise of your dearest mother. She’s a great woman; I attest to this. A real mother in Israel! She was such a great charmer, openhearted, openhanded and always hospitable to friends of her children.
She will surely be missed, though her good works live after her. Take comfort in the knowledge that she’s gone to be with the Lord and you shall be reconciled with joy at the feet of the Lord. May God console you and your entire family.
2. To live in the hearts of those we love is to live forever. Your mummy is gone, but her memory lives on! She was such a great woman: as strict as she could be generous; hospitable, caring and kind. A real treasure! I’m deeply saddened about your great loss, my dearest friend. May the Lord comfort you and the whole family.
3. I just heard the terrible news: your sweet mother is gone! I was devastated! I wish I were there with you, putting my arms around you. I know how close you were to her; like a pea in a pod. She’s truly a gem, who’ll be missed by all. Mama’s large heart and warm smile impacted many lives positively. No words of comfort can help, right now. My heartfelt prayer is that the good Lord will give you peace.
4. Losing a gem at any time is devastating enough, but losing an invaluable and irreplaceable treasure is a double tragedy! Your mum was a great woman! A wonderful cook, with a ready smile and kind advice. She’ll be missed by all. Do accept my sincere condolence. God will surely comfort you.
5. I can only guess how terrible you feel about the death of your sweet mother. It’s a colossal loss! That mama died in her prime, is a bitter pill: hard to swallow. That she took a bow, when she’s supposed to sit back and enjoy the sweet of her sweats over you; makes it doubly painful. I’m comforted by the very thought that she didn’t labour in vain. I can imagine her smiling in contentment, eyes twinkling in that special way of hers, as she looks down from a special place in the bosom of the Lord, and sees how well you are doing. Accept my condolence, please.
6. Your mother was a rare gem! A wonderful woman to all and sundry. She was never lacking in kind words and good deeds. Very rich in love, a disciplinarian and a worthy role model. I’m privileged to be a proud recipient of her many largesses. I’m sorry about your loss; may her soul rest in peace.
7. Honey, I’m sorry about your loss. Your mother was an awesome woman; I’ll surely miss her. She was an angel in disguise: encouraging, supportive and understanding. If you need a shoulder to cry on while reminiscing about the uncountable wonderful times we had with her; you can count on me. Such beautiful memories of our escapades and her epic responses remain vivid and unforgettable.
8. My heart literally dropped from my chest when I heard the terrible news of your mother’s passing. Surely, only the good leave too soon! Your mother was an amazing woman! Beautiful, intelligent, disciplined and hardworking. I’m proud to have known her. I’m sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and your family. Accept my sympathy.
9. Your mother was a rare icon; she will definitely be missed. The loss isn’t just yours or your family’s: the whole community and countless unknown others will surely miss her. Your mother was an unrelenting giver. Many lives have been transformed by her generosity; mine inclusive. May she rest securely, in the loving arms of the Lord. May you be comforted with peace.
10. The hardest thing to do in life is saying goodbye to one’s loved ones. A loving mother’s death is an unthinkable loss. She’s absolutely irreplaceable! She was a prayer warrior, a gentle soul and a great encourager. I’m deeply sorry for your loss. May God comfort you and your family on every side.
11. My dearest friend, I’m so sorry to hear your loving mummy has been laid to rest. The struggle was long and hard; the sickness that finally claimed her life was thrashed and defeated many times over by a warrior. Indeed, she was a great soldier; she fought valiantly for her dear life until the time came to lay down her sword. May the Lord grant you the fortitude to bear the loss. May He reward you for your diligent love and care over her.
12. Your mother is finally gone? It was a long and hard battle; you did your best to take care of her. I’m sorry for your terrible loss. May God console you and give you peace. I’ll be praying for you, please count on it, my friend.
13. The sudden death of your lovely mother stunned me. I’m speechless! A vibrant and lively woman left without any warning? My heart is heavy and downcast, I’m deeply saddened by your loss. May God give you the fortitude to bear the huge loss and comfort you and your family. Take heart, my friend.
14. Life is fleeting; our time here is borrowed. Your mother’s death is painful, but she left a wonderful legacy behind. You and your siblings are living proofs of mama’s legend. She lives on, even as she passed away! May God grant her eternal rest and be with you and your family.
15. It’s hard to say goodbye; it’s so final and over. What we are left with are memories. Yours can’t hurt or torment you. You had beautiful moments together. Cherish her memory forever. Mama lives on, like a legend she was! My heart is with you, my friend.
16. I can’t pretend I know how you feel. I can’t imagine the pain of separation and gaping void your mother’s untimely death made in your life, but my heartfelt condolences are for you. Mama loved you with all her heart; I’m also comforted and cheered by the thought that she knew how much you adored her. May the Lord bring true comfort and peace to you and your family.
17. A life well-spent is to be celebrated, not mourned. Your mother was an angel among mortals. A shining star that brightened and illuminated the dark and gloomy sky. An epitome of excellence and human goodness. She’s the genuine stuff legends are made of: her life counted for much as she affected so many lives. I’m glad to know she passed away quietly without suffering. Be consoled by the wonderful legacy and memories she left you with.
18. Your sweet mother is gone? Incredible! She was larger than life! May her gentle soul rest in eternal peace. I’m certain we shall meet at the feet of Christ, embracing and rejoicing. Take heart, dearest friend.
19. Blessed is the memory of the righteous! A warrior passes on! God’s general wore out for Christ, to obtain the eternal glory. My dearest friend, your mother may be no more, but her fruits speak for her. I’m a living witness. She taught me how to be a follower of Christ, rather than be a professed Christian. For her, to live was for Christ, and to die was to gain. Death for her is not a defeat- rather, it’s a great triumph. She’ll surely be missed.
20. Dear friend, it’s with great sadness that I learnt about your mother’s demise. The news of her untimely death is devastating, considering your dreams of giving her a well deserved good life she was deprived of while toiling to give you the best upbringing. Have no regret. Be comforted in the knowledge that she’s gone to a place of abundance that far exceeds whatever you could have given her. Accept my condolences.
21. Death is a painful transition for the ones that are left behind; whereas, it’s a welcomed expectation and destination of the departed. My dear friend, I’m deeply sorry for your loss. I’m glad it’s devoid of any regret. I know she was well cared for. May you be greatly honoured by your own children, too!
22. With an extremely heavy heart, I express my profound sympathy to you, about your mother’s death. My darling friend, knowing how close you both were filled my heart with sadness at the thought of how great you’d miss her. No one can fill the void, for no one can take a mother’s place in one’s heart. May her beautiful soul rest in eternal peace.
23. Your mother was every youth’s mother. Her heart, arms, hands and smile were big enough to embrace all. Lost souls were her speciality. She’s the angel God sent to watch many of us and protect us from going astray. She was strict and disciplined as well. She possessed the rare combination of tough and tender love required to bring the best out of the most hardened prankster. Mama’s memory lives on in all our hearts. Stay strong!
24. I’m sorry about your mother’s death after a long battle with illness. Dear friend, it may be very painful and downright difficult to accept the harsh reality of her glorious exit, but take comfort in the knowledge that she’s now completely free of pains. May the Lord be with you and your family in this period of mourning.
25. My darling friend, I commiserate with you and your family on the passing away of your dearly beloved mother. May the Lord console you and give you peace.
26. My dear friend, my heart is so heavy for you. Your mother was a great woman: an amazon! Her life, determination and sacrifice; inspired me. A young widow left to cater for her children all by herself; educating and raising them up as an upright citizen. Today, you are all outstanding professionals in your chosen fields. Indeed, mama deserves a gold medal. I’m sure God would award her heaven’s biggest.
27. Your mother was a wonderful woman. She’ll be dearly missed. I have fond memories of her, that I’ll cherish forever. Take heart, dear friend. May God comfort you in a very special way.
28. Your mother may be gone, but her sweet memories live on. She raised wonderful children that will impact generations after hers. Above all, she loved God with all her heart. This is the greatest tribute. May her soul rest in eternal peace.
29. Your mother was my role model, a mother figure; having lost mine at a very tender age. She was always there for me in every way that mattered. Her sweet embraces have soothed many nerve-wracking pains; her counsels rescued me from many regret-packaged scrapes. I’m the woman I am today, largely because of her great influence. I’m deeply saddened about her death. May God comfort you and be with you.
30. It’s impossible for me to imagine how you feel right now. I know for sure you’d feel devastated and lost. Your closeness to your mother was way out of this world; some of us were secretly envious. Though she is physically no more: her influence and memory will last till eternity. Feel my arms around you in a warm embrace; may the Lord comfort you.
31. My dear friend, I share in your grief at this moment. Your mother was a charming and caring darling! She was so lively, cheerful and optimistic; I’ll surely miss her! Please, be strong! The Lord is your strength.
32. This is a difficult period: my deepest sympathy to you and your wonderful family, on the death of your dear mummy. May God comfort you and keep you safe. My warmest regards to everyone
33. The death of your lovely mother took me by surprise. I was saddened by the news but was greatly encouraged when I learnt you chose to celebrate the great life she lived, rather than mourn her passing away with overwhelming grief. May the peace of God rest upon you and your entire family, my friend.
34. Your mother was such a lively and lovely woman; I’m so sorry for your loss, my friend. May God comfort you on every side and grant you peace that endureth.
35. I’m sorry about your mother’s demise. May God give you and the family the fortitude to bear the loss. My prayer is that God will keep all that she left behind, safe. Take heart, my friend.
36. Death is final, but our hope is eternal; Christ is the difference. My darling friend, I’m sorry about your mother’s passing away. May the Lord keep you and watch over all she left behind. Be comforted by the thought that for us who believe, it’s not “goodbye”; it’s just “goodnight”. The parting is but brief separation. You shall meet mama to part no more, on Resurrection day.
37. I’m so sorry to hear the sad news about your mother. May God grant her eternal repose. I pray the Lord will comfort and protect you and your family.
38. Your mother was an inspiration to me and many others. She was a firm investor in needy lives and errant souls. Your mother may be gone, but she left behind a great legacy and huge inheritance in the Hall of Fame. May your dear family receive solace and draw comfort from the fruit of her good deeds. Accept my condolence, my sibling from another mother My heart is heavy and my sigh is deep as I dwell on the news of your dear mother’s death. It hurts! Awfully so! She was more than my closest friend’s mother: she was my foster mom, my angel of mercy. As my heart explodes in pain, I reach out to you with a huge hug and bottomless love. If you need a shoulder to cry on; a venting dummy; whatever, I’ll be here for you. My condolences, friend.
40. Angels are God’s special creature to perform special assignments. Your mother was one of such: a beautiful Angel, sent my way to bring joy to my life. I’m terribly sorry about your loss, my dearest friend. Your mother was an awesome woman. May she find her place with the angels. May God comfort you.
41. I just got the terrible news about your mother’s passing to glory, away from earthly decay. It’s an incalculable loss! Be strong, my dear friend. Know that you and your entire family are in my thoughts and prayers.
42. I was completely saddened by your terrible loss. In this horrible period of bereavement, my heart is with you and your family. May God give you the fortitude to bear the pain.
43. Please, accept my deepest sympathy on the death of your dearly beloved mother. Though I never had the privilege of meeting her, I’d heard so much about her that it felt like I’d known her forever. The loss is mine, as well. She was indeed a supermom. May God comfort you and give you the wisdom and strength to sort out the burial details and her other affairs.
44. Your mom was a like a character in a fairy tale: too good to be true. She was kind, observant, smart and considerate. No prank escaped her eagle eyes, yet she was fun to be with. She had this hearty laugh that was infectious. You are blessed to have had an angel for a mom. May God console you in the deepest place. May your family experience true peace and calm in Jesus’ name.
45. She wasn’t just your mother: she was your confidant; gist partner; prayer partner; mentor; and number one cheerleader! You are the awesome person you are today because of your mom’s amazing love and sacrifices. Now, she’s no more – gone to take her rightful place with heavenly angels. No way you’d trade a single moment of it for anything in the world. I’m sorry for your loss, my dearest friend. May the peace of God that passeth all understanding be yours, today and forever.
46. “Time heals all wound” is an adage that’d prove trying for you, in this period of your bereavement. Yes, time will heal that sore and the gaping wound left by your dear mother’s sudden demise. It’s just a matter of time…and more time. What time fails to heal, it does dull the pain. I’m terribly sorry for your loss. I pray that the Lord himself will heal your wound, remove your pain and take away your sorrow. May He comfort you as only He could.
47. Words fail me at this moment, but I must offer my words of consolation to you, my darling friend. I’m deeply sorry for your loss. Your mom was as dear to me as mine. I’ll surely miss her. She was such a wonderful soul! Beautiful within and without. Be strong, my dear. God will comfort us both: you more than me, your grieving friend. I love you.
48. No tears can bring the dead back; yet, cry we must. No word of comfort can take away the pain of separation; except the balm of Gilead. I commiserate with you, my dear friend; on the death of your loving mother. She was a star, shining for all to glow. May the God of comfort, gives you peace and comfort, by His Holy Spirit. Take heart, dearest.
49. I heard the news of your mother’s passing away: it was a terrible blow. Like a bad joke. A joke carried too far. Death is a joker, I guess. It hasn’t claimed its victim: God took His saint. I weep with you, my friend. May God console you and be a comfort to you and your family.
50. I’m sorry about your great loss: I’m so bereft of words that I’d only stammer if I call or come in person. May God grant her eternal peace and give you the fortitude to bear the loss.
51. There are no words to adequately express my sorrow for your terrible loss. I’m simply short of words. I am sorry for your loss. Your mother was a great woman. Her passing away will surely leave a void no one can fill. She’s one of a kind: a rare icon. May God comfort you with His love and peace.
52. A rare gem is gone, to a place of no return! I’m gripped with pain and unbidden tears are coursing down my face, unchecked. Your dear mom won my heart with her hospitality and open heart. I loved her like a second mother. My dearest friend, I’m sorry for your loss. I’ll be here if you need a friend that truly cares.
53. Torrents of tears falling and cascading down like a waterfall; heart, that seems to be broken into several pieces; sorrow, that brings no temporary respite; pain, a somewhat welcome relieve; emotions that run riots with the “hows”, “what ifs” and the ultimate “whys”….I’m sorry about your mother’s death. I feel your pains like a sharp pain. I’m praying fervently for God to hold you up. Be strong, my friend. Death isn’t the victor: her sweet memories live on!
54. Dear friend, I’m sorry about the death of your mother. May her soul rest in peace, in Jesus’ name. I pray the Lord will give you peace and bless you with all you need to take care of all necessary arrangement.
55. I’m terribly sorry about the passing away of your beautiful mother. She’ll surely be missed; a mother to all! May God keep you and your family. May He comfort you.
56. I’m sorry for your loss. My heart is with you, my dear friend. May your mother’s death brings about a hundredfold of what she stood for, in life: love, peace, godliness and joy. Accept my sympathy.
57. Your mother’s sudden and painful exit is a hard pill to swallow. I’m sorry for your loss, dear friend. Accept my condolences.
58. A single mother who single-handedly brought up her children to an excellent level in the society is an amazing woman. Your mother was a true-life heroine. I celebrate her in death, as in life. She won! I’m sorry for your loss. She was a real soldier who refused to lay down the sword until the battle was won; mission accomplished – her children’s life attainment. May God crown her with glory.
59. I’m sorry about your mother’s passing away. Her sun didn’t set, it simply sailed into eternity. She was a brave heroine! A true soldier of Christ army. A prayer warrior: my role model! May God bless and keep the family she left behind. My dear friend, I’m just a phone call away, if you need my help or presence.
60. Your mother lived a wonderful, well spent, regrets-free and fulfilled life. I’m glad you realised it’s not a time to mourn, but a time to celebrate an unsung heroine. She’s a star that refused to stop shining, even in death. May God give you eternal peace and joy.
61. It’s easy to fake a smile and play the perfect host\hostess, for those who visit for the purpose of commiserating with you. However, when the curtains are drawn, the last mourner leaves, and you’re left alone in your grieve; do not struggle with your emotions, let the tears flow. Let the sweet memory be your companions, you’ll feel drained but cleansed. Depressed, but free. I’m sorry about your mom’s death, my darling friend. Feel my loving arms around you when you’re lonely. You aren’t really alone. I love you. Just call: I’ll come running to you.
62. Thanking God for a life well spent, your mother was a hero. Fearless, selfless and the Voice of the voiceless. She may be gone from this present world, but she left her footprint in the sands of time. I’m sorry for your loss, my dear friend. May God be with you and that she left behind.
63. I got the news of your beloved mom’s death, and I broke down in tears. She was such a beautiful soul. Heaven’s gain, our loss! Take heart, my good friend. The Lord is your strength.
64. I was despondent and inconsolable, on hearing the heartbreaking news of your mother’s passing away. She meant so much to me and my family. Your mom was vibrant and inspiring. We’ll surely miss her. I’m encouraged by your decision to celebrate a life well spent, rather than mourn or grieve her glorious exit. God bless you and your family!
65. Your mother earned her trophy: she had to collect it; cheered on by the angels, as she takes her place among the heavenly beings. It’s not goodbye, it’s farewell. The parting was unavoidable: “farewell” lacks the note of finality that “goodbye” connotes, you’ll be reconciled with rejoicing, on the day of resurrection. Accept my condolences.
66. Your mother was truly one of a kind. Loving, kind and generous: she was very special. She bequeathed a wonderful legacy for you and your siblings. I’m sorry for your great loss, my dear friend. Adieu, sweet mother!
67. In life, she was a great mentor. I’ve learnt so many life’s valuable lessons from your darling mother. In death, she taught me so much more. Undefeatable, unshakable, unbeaten and victorious! I feel honoured to have known her; she’ll be sorely missed. Accept my condolences, my friend.
68. Your mom was an inspiration to me and countless others; she was an awesome woman. Enterprising, smart and fun to be with. Ever willing to help people grow. I’m deeply sorry for your loss. May God strengthen and comfort you and your family.
69. Rest is sweet after a gruelling, tiring and hard labour. Your mom has put in her quota: her legacy speaks for her; she deserves to rest. She earned it. I’m sorry for your great loss, my dearest friend. Mama lives on!
70. Your mother brought hope in unimaginable ways to many of us. She was our very lifeline! A silent giver, that sought no attention and accepted not a single appreciation. Her reward is waiting for her in heaven, nowhere on earth can contain. Take heart, my dear friend. Your mother’s sun isn’t set: it shines on till eternity.
71. Wow! Your mom’s gone? I’m sorry about her untimely demise. She was a remarkable woman, who seemed larger than life. Take at, dearest. May God give you the fortitude to bear the loss. Best regards to your family.
72. My dearest friend, please accept my heartfelt condolences on your mother’s glorious exit. I’m glad you know it’s not goodbye; it’s just a farewell. Your mother would be waiting for you in the great beyond, someday. Then, there’d be joyful reconciliation without any further parting. Be strong, dear. The Lord will give you the strength to face the task ahead.
73. I’m sorry about your mother’s death, dear. She was a rare and perfect role model of a woman who combined being a career woman with being a great mother and ideal wife. A perfect blend that ensured none suffered at the expense of the other. She was a roaring success on every front: I admired her greatly. My dear friend, may God’s loving arms enfold you and your family and comfort you.
74. Dearest, I’m sorry about your mom. She was a wonderful woman whose heart is completely sold out to Christ. She lived as she preached; what you see is what you get. May her beautiful soul rest in the bosom of her Lord. As you mourn her death; do rejoice also, that heaven is her home. Accept my condolences.
75. I felt terrible about your loss. Your mother was quite a lady! Admirable, fashionable, impeccable manners reflecting even in her children’s characters. She was devoted to God and his gospels. May her soul rest in peace.
76. I offer my deepest sympathy to you and your family. I’m sorry about your dear mother’s passing away. May God comfort you and give you strength and wisdom to handle the tasks ahead without falling apart. Take heart, my friend.
77. Your mother was a wonderful woman. A no-nonsense disciplinarian, but softhearted. Words cannot begin to express the sorrow I feel, at her passing away. I’m sorry for your loss. She’ll be missed by all who loved her: those whose lives she affected positively. If you need me, my dear friend, I’ll be here for you.
78. In this hour of sorrow, my thoughts and prayers are for you and your family. Your mother was one of the greatest women on earth: she bore and trained an amazing son/daughter like you. I’m deeply sorry for your loss. Please, take heart. Accept my deepest sympathy.
79. When the crowd disperse, and you are alone with your thoughts…
When the memories become overwhelming, and your emotions spiral out of control…
When you’re surrounded by many, but you feel very much deserted… I’m but a phone calls away. One single call and I’d come running to you; offering you my shoulders, ears, help or presence. I’m sorry for your loss, my pal. May your mum’s soul rest in eternal peace.
80. My mind is very much with you, at this period. I just got the news: I’m sorry you were unable to reach me before. I’m terribly sorry for your loss. Your mother was a special woman. Her sole goal was to ensure the success of her children. Indeed, she went out of her way to achieve this. She was absolutely amazing! May God comfort you and clothe you and clothe you with joy.
81. May the Lord remove the garment of sorrow, clothe you with the garment of rejoicing, perfect all necessary arrangement and grant you overwhelming peace. I’m sorry for your loss, love. Your mother was one of a kind. She deserves a medal!
82. I prayed for a caring, honest, God-fearing and like-minded friend: God gave me an all-season, all-weather friend in you. You are my best friend, and I love you. Your mother was the angelic vessel God used to give me such great treat. I feel totally despondent about her death. I’m sorry for your loss. Please, accept my sympathy.
83. I had just one encounter with hour mom, and it felt like I’d known her forever. She had a special way about her, that made one feel at ease and comfortable. I’m deeply sorry for your loss. May the Lord comfort you.
84. I can commiserate with you, my darling friend; but I choose to celebrate with you by reminiscing about the great time you had with your wonderful mother, your colourful upbringing and the fun time together. Sure, you’ll miss her; but she was a lovable woman with a great zest for life. I’m sorry for your loss, pal. I’ll be here when you’re games: your mom was a great woman!
85. Wipe your tears, dear friend. When they come in torrents, unbidden; do not give in to sorrow. Let the joy of the knowledge of a life well spent, give you the courage to smile amidst your tears. Feel the pang of loss, but hug with fondness your sweet memories of your dearest mom. I’m sorry for your loss. Take heart.
86. Cry your eyes out, if you must. Say your goodbyes and pay your last respect. Grieve for a legend that’s no more; a hero that took a graceful bow out of this world. Afterwards, relieve your great moments with your mom. Savour the memory and let your fond remembrance fill you with joy… despite the sorrow. I’m sorry about your mother’s demise, dear. May God comfort you in every way.
87. Your mom was a woman of faith and substance. I admired her strength of character, warm personality, and easy smile. She was really a woman after God’s heart. Only eternity will tell how many souls she won for the Lord. I’m sorry for your terrible loss, dear friend. May her precious soul rest in the bosom of the Lord.
88. My heart is heavy and downcast, at the news of your mother’s passing to glory. I’m glad she’s gone to be with the Lord, but I’m so sorry she had to leave this soon. She was a delight to be with; intelligent, God-loving and kindhearted. I’m sorry for your loss, dear. May the Lord comfort you and your loved ones.
89. Your mother was a woman of noble character. An awesome mother and role model. I’m short of words right now. Completely shocked, more like it. Take heart, dear friend. May the Lord give you the fortitude to bear the loss.
90. Words of comfort at this difficult time, are essentially lame. Mostly, they are inadequate, meaningless or off point. They are rarely powerful enough to penetrate the thick walls of sorrow that surround the bereaved. Empty words cascade down like a waterfall or disappear into thin air. I’m sorry for your loss, my sweet friend. May God console you in your hour of distress. Your mom was an angel.
91. There’s nothing I can say to make you feel better about your mother’s death. I’m sorry for your terrible loss, all the same. Please, accept my deepest sympathy. May the Lord fill your heart with inexplicable peace and joy.
92. My heart is with you at this terrible time. I feel distressed for you. May the Lord heal your pains, wipe your tears and fill your heart with peace and joy. Hold on to your fondest memories of your beloved mother, dear. She might be no more, but she lives on in our hearts.
93. In this period of bereavement, distress and grief, only God can truly comfort and help you. I’m sorry about your mother, dear. May her soul rest in peace. Be strong, dearest. I’m praying for you.
94. At a time like this, you are bound to experience different stages of grief or riot of emotions. Let this thought be uppermost in your heart: your mother a fulfilled woman. No regrets whatsoever. So, be comforted, dearest friend and take heart. The Lord is your strength and help.
95. A giant of faith just passed to the great beyond, leaving behind a great void no one can fill. Indeed, no one can take her place in your heart or life. She was unique and special. I’m deeply saddened by the news of her death. May the Lord give you peace, strength and wisdom to handle it.
96. Dear friend, I’m deeply sorry about your mother’s death. Please, accept my heartfelt sympathy. I’ll be on hand if you need my help. Take heart.
97. I’m sorry about your mother’s death. I’m grateful you’ll be reconciled with her, someday. Please, accept my accept my condolences.
98. Friend, I know your mom meant the world to you. I’m deeply sorry for your loss. Please, find solace in God’s presence. May the Lord comfort you in every way.
99. Death is hard enough: sudden death is an unending nightmare. I’m sorry about your mother’s demise. The shock is barely wearing down. My heart is very much with you, dear. May God put His loving arms around you in comfort and send angels to minister to you.
100. You don’t have to act brave or strong. This is one time you are allowed to wear your emotions on your sleeve. Your mother was an awesome woman: I’m deeply sorry for your great loss. May her soul rest in peace.
101. If ever there was a superwoman or supermom, that’d be your mother. She was an exceptional woman, a remarkable mom. I loved her! I’m indeed saddened by the news of her passing away. May her sweet memories grant you moments if relief. Accept my heartfelt condolences.
102. I’m sorry about your mom, dear friend. My prayer is that God will comfort you and your entire family. May He give you peace, oneness of spirit and total cooperation, among your siblings, in handling the burial details and all she left behind.
103. I may not have the precise words of comfort for you, know that I’m praying for you, my darling friend. Your mom was a darling woman. I’m sorry for your loss. Accept my deepest sympathy.
104. My dearest friend, I know you aren’t ready to talk yet. I know you feel devastated and greatly distressed. Your mother was an amazing woman! My heart is with you; please, take heart. Find solace in God’s presence.
105. I got the devastating news that your mother went home too soon. She was a rare gem! I’m sorry for your loss. May God wipe your tears and remove your pain. Accept my deepest sympathy, dear friend.
106. A great hero has gone home. A supermom with a super good heart has answered heaven’s eternal call. A fiercely loving heart has stopped beating. This is a difficult time: I’m deeply sorry for your terrible loss, my dearest friend. May God console you.
107. Our parents’ prayer is that we outlive them even in their old age. I’m sorry for your loss, friend. Your mother was sprite, posh and smart till the very end. She left a great legacy behind: her wonderful children; pillars of their society. May the Lord be with you and your family.
108. “Better is the end of a thing, than its beginning thereof”. Your mother ran her race without wavering in Christ. She was a great ambassador for the Lord. Her faith and ministry have won countless souls to Christ. May she receive her just reward as she rests in the bosom of her Lord. Take heart, dear friend. One day, you’ll meet her again, to part no more.
109. I’m sorry for your loss, darling friend. Your mother was my Sunday school teacher while growing up. She was extremely passionate for Christ; her teachings and devotions laid a solid foundation for what some of us turned out to be. We owe so much to God and her. May her beautiful soul rest in peace.
110. Death is life’s final blow. I’m sorry for your loss, dear friend. I’m glad you and your family did your best to take care of mama while she was ill. No mother could have received better care, love and attention. In the end, a life so ended without regrets on either side, counts much more than all the treasure in the world. May God give you true comfort and peace.
111. Dearest, I’m terribly sorry to hear about the sudden death of your mother. I feel your pain; for I understand its root. Rather than blame yourself or fate for lost/wasted time, choose to be thankful you were able to reconcile with her before she died. She died in peace. This is cause for celebration. May you find comfort in the loving arms of the Lord.
112. God loves you. I’m confident He’ll take care of you and your lovely family, at this period of great distress. Your mother was advanced in age before she died, but I do know that she’s so precious to you all you’d still feel sharp, the pangs of the pain of separation. Take heart, dear. The Lord is your strength.
113. I’m sorry for the loss of your beloved mother, my dear friend. May the Lord bless and comfort your family. May He abundantly supply all you need. Accept my sincere condolences.
114. Your mother was a kind, lovely l, lively and loving woman. I’m deeply sorry for your loss. I’m comforted by the knowledge that she didn’t suffer any pain or discomfort. May the Lord grant you peace, strength, wisdom and timely help.
115. I’m sorry for your loss, dear friend. I have no words, strong enough to convey my pains and regrets at your mother’s passing away. Only God can console and comfort you. I pray He will. I love you, dearest. I’m here for you, should you need me.
116. Your mother was everyone’s mother: literally so. She poured out her love and life for her children, their friends and “strays”. She was unique that way. She was an agent of transformation and positive change. The world has lost an angel! May her generous soul rest in eternal peace.
117. I was heartbroken on hearing your sweet mother passed away. I thought she was responding positively to treatment. I learnt she took a turn for the worse and took a bow. Your mother was a gracious woman in life and death. She was inspiring and positive. May God comfort you and your family.
118. I’m sorry about your mother, my dear friend. May you experience peace like a river in your soul. May you find comfort and joy from the memories of the wonderful moments you shared together. May that love and joy overshadow the pain of your great loss. Accept my condolences.
119. I’m sorry for your loss, friend. Your mother deserves a place in the hall of fame. Now is not the time to mourn and give in to grief. It’s the time to remember how extremely blessed you are to have had such a wonderful mother and revel in her love. May the Lord bless your heart with peace and joy.
120. I’m sorry for your loss, dearest friend. May the Lord keep and sustain your family in the days ahead. May He watch over you and provide for all you need. Accept my sincere condolences.
121. A mother is worth more than the most valuable gold in the world. No one can really measure the value of a mother’s love. It’s as deep as it is immeasurable. Your mother was gold in its purest form. I’m sorry for your loss, NY dear friend. May God keep and sustain your entire family.
122. Your mother was a precious woman. An immeasurable treasure: too good to be held on forever. Her place is with the angelic beings. She’s taken her position to watch over you, even better than she did here on earth. Adieu, sweet mother! May her soul rest in perfect peace.
123. Your mother was the kindest and most compassionate woman I’ve ever met. She wore her compassion like a badge of honour. I’m sorry for your loss, dear. May the Lord comfort you and your family. Please, be strong dear.
124. Death is only final for those who don’t believe. It’s just a temporary parting for us we who believe. You and your mom will meet to part no more on resurrection day. Take heart, dear friend. May the Lord comfort you.
125. Love never dies, it lives on in the heart. Your mother is dead, but she lives in your hearts as you keep her memory alive. Please, accept my heartfelt condolences. May the Lord keep and watch over you and your family.