Love is a wonderful emotion that binds two people together. Love is a beautiful feeling that touches your heart and makes you feel elated. But, sometimes, love fails and breaks up. When that happens, it can be very painful to accept it.
It may be difficult to move on after such a tragic event in your life. Moving on from a love relationship is not easy, but you can always find strength within yourself to get over it and move on with your life.
Whether you’ve been through the breakup yourself or know someone who has, these love break up attitude quotes are a great reminder that there’s value in staying positive and maintaining your sense of humour.
Love Break up Attitude Quotes
Sometimes breakups are inevitable, and when we dread them, it’s because there’s subtext saying, “it’s not what I want” or “this isn’t fair”. Why not roll with the punches instead of passively-aggressively wasting time with that person? Let’s face the music.
1. You’re not alone. We all break up with people we love. It’s okay to be angry, sad, and confused. But try your best to give yourself some time and space to heal before you start dating again.
2. Breaking up is never easy. But, with time and space to heal, you’ll be ready to find love again faster than you think.
3. Feeling lonely and a bit blue after a breakup is normal. It’s okay to cry sometimes. You don’t have to be brave! You need time to heal your broken heart. When you’re ready, you’ll know.
4. Half of the time, we start acting weird to prolong the inevitable. A better way to go? Don’t avoid breakups. Sometimes they’re out of our control and not what we want, but we must accept them.
5. Breakups can suck. There’s nothing fun about hearing someone tell you it’s over, but sometimes it happens no matter what we do or say. Let’s not make it worse.
6. Breakups are hard, but for the most part, the outcome is inevitable. No matter how much you want to avoid them, it will happen, and you can find a good way to go about it.
7. If you’ve been in a relationship that’s not working, it’s a tough call. You can lie to yourself and pretend your relationship is doing better than it is or end it.
8. I know it hurts. I know your heart has been shattered into a million pieces. You don’t have to feel that way forever or for very long. You’ll soon be on.
9. You will find love again. It does hurt, I know, but don’t let heartache stop you from moving on.
10. You’ll soon be on your feet again, feeling better than ever. You’re going to get more dates. You’re going to feel more attractive. Soon you’ll hear from the person you love with all your heart.
11. Trust me, it’s better this way. I promise you’re going to move on to someone newer and better. The sooner you do that, the sooner you’ll realize how naive you were.
12. When you find yourself in a relationship, you’re always on the lookout for affirmation that your partner loves you. When that love starts to crumble, it can be hard to believe it anymore.
13. You have to learn how to love yourself again. Then, and only then, can you find someone to love who won’t break your heart?
14. When you find your partner cheating on you, it hurts. How can you believe that love exists when you find yourself in a relationship where your partner says they love you and then leaves? It is hard.
15. When the love of your life turns cold, it’s hard to believe in their affection. They tell you they love and care for you, but everything changes when things get close.
16. Sadly, no matter how much love we may experience in relationships, sometimes it’s just not enough. Things don’t work out as planned, and hearts are broken.
17. Breakups are hard, but they can sometimes be the best thing that ever happened to you.
18. Breakups are hard. But you can’t let it get in your way. They might make you sad, angry, or feel alone, but you get to pull yourself up and keep going forward.
19. Breakups suck, but it’s okay to say goodbye and move on. You’re stronger than you think.
20. When you love someone, you want the best for them. Loving someone doesn’t mean saying goodbye.
21. I was brokenhearted and hurt, but I still smiled. One day you’ll run into a person who will make you smile brighter than the sun!
22. When you find yourself in a relationship, you always seek affirmation that your partner loves you. To make you believe that the love is true. But when that love starts to crumble, it can be hard to believe in the relationship anymore.
23. Don’t let a breakup ruin your weekend. It’s only a phase.
24. The best way to get over a bad breakup is to find someone new to obsess over.
25. Don’t just sit at home pining over your Ex—there is plenty of fish in the sea. There’s a new hottie out there for you, and we’re going to help you find them.
26. Breakups can be rough, but you don’t have to be sad. You’re exactly where you need to be right now, and you deserve all the happiness in the world.
27. It’s the best and worst breakup advice we’ve ever got. No more moping, let’s move on!
28. Breakups are never easy, but it’s important to remember you’ve got a life to live. Don’t let one failed relationship keep you from enjoying the rest of your life.
29. When your heart feels empty, don’t give up on love. Instead, try to find the courage to love again.
30. No matter how hard you try to love someone, it’s impossible. You can’t make someone love you; sometimes, it’s better if they don’t.
31. We can’t change what we don’t control, but we can change how we react after someone walks out of our lives.
32. Sometimes, what’s best for you is not what makes you happy. Sometimes, it knows when to let go and move on.
33. You taught me what it’s like to see the world through your eyes. Now it’s time to see it through mine.
34. Breakups are never easy, but everything happens for a reason.
35. Breakups suck. But we’re here to help you get over them and move on with your life.
36. It’s okay to let go. It’s a sign of strength and maturity. But if you want to stay in the relationship for life, you better learn how to deal with a breakup.
37. Breakups can be devastating, embarrassing, or downright depressing. The key to weathering the storm is all about finding the right attitude. You must have a good dose of acceptance, idealism, and realistic optimism.
38. Breakups are very emotional. Sometimes it isn’t easy to take control of the situation because of other people’s influence. You should never compromise what you want in a relationship because of fear.
39. Breaking up is painful enough. The more prepared you are for all that it entails, the easier it will be.
40. Stay strong to the person who teased you for your height but never gave up on your goals.
41. We are in this together. And we’re doing what we always dreamed of, but not together.
42. It’s okay to be sad. It’s okay to feel angry. It’s okay to cry. But the one thing you should never do, and I mean never, is give up on yourself. Be your cheerleader and cheer for yourself every day!
43. The end is never the beginning. It’s a new beginning with a fresh start.
44. Don’t worry about being normal because everybody’s different. What makes a person truly extraordinary is the depth of their unique character.
45. Love is an amazing thing. It can lift you when you’re down, motivate you to succeed, and even change the world. But it will never be able to replace the feelings of happiness that come from a healthy relationship with someone who cares about you.
46. The breakup is a time for both parties to reflect on what went wrong. Remember that the relationship didn’t work out, but you’re still single and can date new people.
47. It’s not that I don’t want to be with you anymore. It’s that I want to stay in love with you forever.
48. Love doesn’t always conquer all, but it should always be willing to try.
49. You’ll never find someone who can make you as happy as you made yourself.
50. You probably don’t know what you have until you lose it. Can you replace me with someone else, but with someone better than me? Not likely.
51. When you’re happy, your happiness pulls others towards you. It’s impossible to be unhappy around someone that’s happy.
52. The way you treated me was a shame, but I’ve moved on, and I owe it to you now.
53. A breakup is never easy, but one thing that can help you through it is a positive attitude.
54. Breaking up is hard to do. Breaking up with someone you love is harder still. But it’s nothing compared to the pain of realizing that your relationship could have been so much more if only you’d tried harder sooner.
55. It’s easy to fall back into old habits, but knowing how to end a relationship gracefully is important.
56. The most important thing in a relationship is to sustain mutual respect. Do not forget to say “I Love You” even if it’s just to hear it back.
57. Love is like a boomerang. When you get it, it’s beautiful; when it goes, it hurts, but without it, you lack a child’s happiness.
58. We’ve all been there and know how it feels when everything starts to feel wrong. But don’t let that feeling consume you. You’re stronger than you think.
59. You can breathe again, dear one. It’s okay to start putting yourself first. You’re not a selfish person, you’re just human. You deserve to be happy and love yourself.
60. We sometimes fall because that happens when we try to run forward without looking. Try to learn from it, remember your strength, and then get up and go again.
61. No matter what happens, we all fall sometimes. Keep your head up and carry on.
62. It would be easy to feel defeated, but you have something you never had – freedom before. Use it wisely.
63. Letting go of the past is hard, but it’s so much easier when you know you’re not alone.
64. Throw away your old ways of thinking and dealing with break up. This is a new approach to dealing with the heartache of losing a loved one; stronger and happier with newfound courage!
65. We all go through a breakup at some point in our lives. It sucks, but it doesn’t have to last forever!
66. The change of love does not mean the end. The time for your relationship to end is now. Say goodbye so that you can find someone better.
67. A breakup can be a blessing in disguise or a death sentence. Either way, it makes you take a good hard look at yourself, and that’s never a bad thing.
68. Time to let go of the person who broke your heart and start reinventing yourself.
69. Life is short, and you only have one chance to make a first impression. Please don’t waste it on someone who doesn’t deserve it.
70. There are some things in life that you can’t control, but there are others that you can. Be patient and understanding with yourself, and you will be grateful when he finally comes back around.
71. I know it hurts. I’ve been there. You’re in love with him, and you can’t stand how he’s acting or what he’s doing. I understand how you feel, but trust me, and things will get better if you wait it out. And when they do, he’ll be right where you left him.
72. Relationships can be the hardest thing to rebound from. But if you’re willing to take a step back and evaluate why you broke up with your ex-boyfriend or girlfriend, you can fix it before that person gets too far away.
73. There is a reason for the saying, “If you break up with someone, you don’t get them back.” It’s true. You can convince yourself that you will – but people are not objects.
74. Relationship end because people are not in agreement. You can try to negotiate and make an effort to get back together, but you never really know until you see them or talk to them again.
75. You’re better off without them. Look at it this way, they weren’t right for you, and we all deserve a loving relationship.
76. When a relationship ends, it’s your choice to move on and not let someone else dictate the course of your life. It’s never too late to change who you are and what you believe in.
77. A breakup is a chance for you to re-evaluate who you are and what you want from life. It’s an opportunity to change and become the person you’ve always wanted to be.
78. You can never change your past but always try to make changes in your present, remember that life is too short to live in the past.
79. You can’t force love, but you can work on your attitude afterwards.
80. When dating, you need to start thinking about how you want it to end. That’s when you’ll know if it’s meant to be.
81. It’s not easy letting go of someone you love, but it has to be done. You’re not alone on your journey to the new and improved you.
82. When you’re ready to let someone go, don’t force yourself to hate them. Love doesn’t have to be a constant state of mind. It’s okay to hate someone sometimes– it means you’ve been in love with them.
83. Letting go doesn’t mean you’ve failed. It means you tried your best to right what’s wrong.
84. There’s no place like home. There’s no place like love. So, go back to where you belong and try again.
85. Sometimes, the right person comes along, and we don’t know how to accept it. But when it’s time to move on, we must do it.
86. People can love you, hate you and still be your friend. But those that truly care will stay by your side no matter what.
87. If you want to be loved, love. If you don’t, don’t worry about being loved; being lovable is enough.
88. Break up with your broken heart. Move on to someone who deserves you and who can make you happy.
89. Stop letting your past relationships bring you down. Move on from your past and fall in love with someone who will appreciate you for who you are.
90. Forget him, my dear. What he has done to you is so cruel that you need a complete change in your life.
91. You don’t need anyone that won’t treat you the way you deserve to be treated, so let them go and love yourself.
92. Sometimes, it’s hard, and sometimes it’s easy. But what matters is that you’re moving forward.
93. It’s okay to feel a bit afraid of the unknown. But it’s better to be a little bit scared than to live your life in fear.
94. It’s up to you to decide whether the breakup is permanent. It doesn’t mean you should stop loving him, but it’s important to remember how to make a breakup last longer.
95. Never lose sight of the little things. When you’re with someone, look deeply into their eyes and smile. That little bit of attention can mean the world to a person going through a breakup.
96. Do not ruin the fun of a good breakup by getting all crazy and upset. You must have some ‘Me-Time’ to recover and prepare for your next relationship.
97. Love is like a boomerang; you must be careful with what you throw.
98. When a relationship is over, you can bury it or dance with it.
99. The way you are with someone is a reflection of you at your worst. Your attitude is a reflection of how much you care about them.
100. Life is full of ups and downs, but the secret of success is keeping your head above water.
101. Let’s start a new chapter. Let’s face each other and have that first real conversation. We’ll talk about our feelings, and everything will change. We’ll come out of it stronger than before.
102. Change your perspective on breakups. Let go of the past, learn from it and keep moving forward.
103. Feeling sad, angry, or frustrated when you break up with someone is okay. But it’s not okay to use that sadness or anger as an excuse to stay with them—even if they say they love you.
104. How do you make the breakup easier? The best way is to be sure you’re doing everything in your power to make things better and then be ready to let go when that doesn’t work.
105. It’s never easy to say goodbye, but it’s always worth it when you look back on your relationship and realize that each of the decisions you made along the way brought you closer together.
106. You wanted to be different, and now you’re different. At least now, you’ll always have a great story to tell your friends.
107. The art of love lets people have their way, in the main with a smile.
108. You’re better off single because life is too short to be in a relationship that doesn’t make you happy.
In conclusion, a love breakup is also natural to human beings. Love breakup quotes can be used by people facing the same situation and can be a great source of encouragement. Look at this post again if you are suffering from a love breakup. You will surely get some inspiration to come out of the situation with flying colours.
I hope you have read and enjoyed the love break up attitude quotes post. Like and share with friends.