Marriage is not a word. It is a sentence. It is an action. It is not a feeling, but an act of faith, love and hope to be with someone in sickness and health, good times and bad, for richer or poorer, till death do us part.
Marriage is a commitment to love and be loved. It’s not a contract to be broken but an oath to be honoured. It is not just the biggest day of your life, and it is the beginning of your life together.
Marriage is a beautiful journey with many twists and turns. It requires constant work, compromise and often a lot of love to make it last. Some marriage quotes for bride can add a personal touch to your wedding and make the whole day even more special.
Marriage Quotes for Bride
You decided to marry and live with the love of your life. You are not alone. There is a lot of love and support here for you. May you have a long, happy marriage filled with love and laughter.
1. You are not going to be the same person you were when you got married. You are going to become someone else.
2. The ups and downs of marriage will always be there, but love will always last.
3. Marriage isn’t about finding a great partner. It’s about creating a great partnership.
4. There is always a kind word and loving gesture in marriage.
5. A wedding is not without the love and support of those around you.
6. You are so much more than any one of them could ever hold on to, and I am so grateful for every day that you chose me, your love slave.
7. I love the person I see in your eyes. I don’t think there’s anyone else like you out there.
8. When we first laid eyes on each other, I knew we were meant to be.
9. Her heart is not a foreign land; she brought her heart all the way from home.
10. You matter. Your mistakes and failures do not define you.
11. This is the start of a beautiful adventure.
12. “I’ll be there to catch you when the floor starts to fall away. I’ll be there to hold you tight when the fear gets too much.”
13. You are not just my best friend. You are my future wife.
14. There’s no greater feeling than being married. You’re not alone anymore, and everything is perfect, even in the bad times.
15. Marriage is a commitment to grow, learn and become better versions of yourself.
16. The day I got married, all of your love and support were like a mirror, reflecting back to me who I was at the time.
17. Marriage is a promise made between two people. It’s not a matter of chance, and it’s a matter of choice. And the only way to keep that promise is to put in the work.
18. It doesn’t matter how long it takes. It matters that you fight for your marriage and keep on building it.
19. I’ll never stop dreaming of you, and I promise I’ll always remember how much you loved me.
20. Your love is like a yellow rose, it will grow in any environment and spread its fragrance wherever it goes.
21. You have given me a reason to live again. I love you more than the stars and the moon above.
22. This day is a celebration of your commitment to another person and the future you will build together.
23. It’s not always easy to put your feelings into words, but when you do, it can make all the difference.
24. We’ve got your back. We’re here for you on this journey of love into marriage.
25. Marrying the right person is never an accident. It takes love, trust and commitment. The commitment you make to one another on your wedding day is just as important as the vows you recite because it’s only by taking this leap of faith together that you decide to start living happily ever after.
26. The joy of marriage and the journey of love is not guaranteed, but they are worth it.
27. Marriage is the commitment of a lifetime. All you need to do is stay together for better or worse, in sickness and health, until death does your part.
28. When you marry someone, you marry all the parts of their personality. You have to be able to accept that and love them even with their imperfections.
29. Marriage is a commitment for better or worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and health ‘til death does you part.
30. Wedding is an opportunity to celebrate who you are. It is not a time to change who you are.
31. The only thing that binds you to someone is the commitment to cherish forever
32. The most meaningful and exciting day of your life deserves more than love.
33. I choose to share my life with you knowing that this will likely be your life’s most challenging, emotional, and life-changing experience. I am excited to walk beside you on this journey, hand in hand.
34. When life hands you lemons, make lemonade. When life hands you a rainy day, go shopping. When life hands you your husband, enjoy him.
35. Love is patient. It doesn’t get jealous, and it doesn’t get angry. It’s the same old story: You can love someone until you are blue in the face, and either he or she will say, “I don’t love you anymore.”
36. Brides are the happiest people on Earth. They spend the rest of their lives with the person they love most.
37. Marriage is a challenge, but it’s an adventure. It’s full of joys and challenges and lasts a lifetime.
38. When we are married, it is the two of us. Not just two of us, but one soul.
39. When you’re married, your list of things to do becomes much longer.
40. The bond of two people who have shared a lifetime is unique and everlasting.
41. Marriage is a word that means ‘to work together. It doesn’t mean we have to get along with each other—but that we have to live together in harmony and as partners.
42. When you’re ready to take that first step into your marriage, don’t just grab that hand. Grab your husband’s hand, too.
43. Love doesn’t just sit there; it moves. Your spouse will challenge and inspire you in ways you never dreamed possible.
44. When the day is done, and your love has grown, the moment will be worth it all.
45. You’ll never need to be reminded that love is the most wonderful thing in the world.
46. The day you marry, you begin a whole new life. The plan is to make it one of happiness, laughter, and love.
47. The most beautiful day of a woman’s life is when she marries the man she loves.
48. Marriage is not a great life. It’s making the happiest most of your life together.
49. Marriage is a partnership of two leaning on each other, especially in good times and bad, through all of life’s twists and turns.
50. When you say “I do,” your life changes forever.
51. The journey to your happily ever after begins with a ceremony and ends in marriage.
52. Because you’re my one and only. You complete me. You make me a better person, and I will love you always.
53. You are the reason I smile, you are the reason that my heart is full, and you have made me so very happy. Love you, now and forever!
54. Marriage is a choice, not an accident. If you always act as if it’s true, then sooner or later, it will become true.
55. When you and your better half are ready to take on the world with all its joy and meaning, it’s a moment that you’ll never forget.
56. Brides, keep your vows and cherish every moment with your spouse.
57. Marriage is like a beautiful flower; it will bloom when you keep it healthy and nurtured.
58. The love, tenderness and beauty of marriage are infinite.
59. You will be blessed to have a husband who is always honest, caring and kind. He will always honour you, stand by your side and treasure you above all else.
60. Marriage is a commitment to growing old together and sharing life’s joys, sorrows and challenges.
61. Brides, you make all of this possible. Thank you for your incredible love and support!
62. A wife is the crowning achievement of a man’s life.
63. Friends who marry stay together forever. Friends who stay together never forget the way to each other’s hearts.
64. You and your loved ones will never forget the day you said, “I do”.
65. Marriage can be a lot of work. But when you’re with the right person, it doesn’t have to be—you just have to make sure you’re having fun.
66. Marriage is a masterpiece of love and sharing. You’ll find that you learn things about each other every day—and about yourself too.
67. It takes two to make a marriage go. But one to make it last. Let’s make it happen.
68. I’ll always be your girl, but if you marry me, there’ll be no turning back.
69. It is a very special day for a bride and her family. It’s the day she will be united with the person who makes her happy. We hope this page brings you some happiness and joy during one of the most beautiful days of your life.
70. Being a bride is not easy; there are many decisions to be made and many expectations from others.
71. You are strong, special and brave. I am lucky to have you as my partner in life.
72. Marriage is the most difficult thing you will ever do, but also the most fulfilling.
73. Grow old with me; the best is yet to be.
74. Marriage is a lot like life. If you want to make it perfect, you must put in the time and effort required by marriage.
75. You are about to embark on a great adventure, dear bride, for marriage is a journey, and every marriage has its own unique road map. The rules may vary from place to place, but one thing remains the same: Marriages work when they are fueled by love, compassion and understanding.
76. Your wedding day will be one of the most memorable days of your life. Whether the journey has been filled with hardship or family and friends have surrounded you, this is a special occasion to celebrate with those that have supported you along the way.
77. As a bride, you are the centre of attention, and all eyes are on you. You’ve worked so hard for this day, and on that special day, people will say lots of nice things about you, but here are some quotes from famous people to make it even more special.
78. Getting married is a big deal. And if you’re the bride, this can be an even bigger deal — you’ve got to plan everything from the dress and the reception to your first night as a married couple.
79. Every day is a gift; let’s make the most of each one.
80. Marriage is beautiful; don’t let anyone tell you differently. You are a blessing to all eyes and hearts. When you walk down the aisle, I feel like crying.
81. The beauty of marriage is not only the beauty of blissful union of two souls but also the sweetness in home life.
82. The beauty of marriage is not only the beautiful union of two souls but also the sweetness in family life.
83. The beauty of marriage lies in the love, trust and intimacy two people share.
84. Married couples face exciting challenges that can be met with the right teamwork. Most of all, married couples learn to appreciate each other and their unique traits to create happy homes.
85. Marriage is not a journey. It’s a destination.
86. A marriage is like a garden. You have to keep on watering it, even when it seems dry.
87. The most beautiful moment in life is when you realize how much love exists in the world.
88. You are not an ordinary bride. You are a bride with extraordinary gifts and amazing skills. I am so lucky to be your husband.
89. There’s a lot to be happy about: your wedding, the fact you’re getting married, and the fact that you’ll get to spend the rest of your life together.
90. Always remember you’re not just marrying a person but also a cause and a community.
91. Love is a promise, a dedication, and a commitment to preserve your friendship for years to come.
92. Every rose has its thorn, every journey has its end, and every marriage has its ups and downs. But with you by my side, the ups and downs will soon be forgotten or maybe even fade away.
93. Marriage is a beautiful thing. It improves your looks, restricts your freedom and gives you sleepless nights. But then again, it’s so worth it.
94. Marriage is beautiful and blessed you are to be married.
95. The most beautiful thing about you is the person you have become—the beauty of your character, courage, and strength.
96. Every marriage is a commitment to a life-long partnership. Marriage is hard, but it’s truly worth it. Your happiness and success in marriage will depend on your efforts, dedication and attitude towards the relationship
97. When two people are consecrated and committed to each other, there is a lot of stress involved. Marriages are not always easy, but they are worth it in the end
98. You are lovely, and I am sure you will be a great wife and mother. I pray your marriage will be full of happiness, joy and laughter.
99. Wishing you a blissful and joyful marriage with your husband-to-be. May your wedding day be filled with happiness and laughter.
100. A marriage is always a big deal. I am so glad you chose to participate in this special event with your partner.
101. Marriage is beautiful and blissful, though it has some ups and down. You will scale through all those hurdles with your beauty, character, and love for your partner.
102. My dear girl, marriage is one of the most beautiful things in the world, you will find yourself on this journey with other people and the like, thou life has its ups and downs, a little work and effort will help you out of any hard situation.
103. Marriage makes two people, one with an unbreakable bond. You are the face of this union, and your charming beauty will have plenty to say if you have a problem in the home.
104. Marriage is a wonderful cycle of love, respect, care and protection.
105. Keep your wedding vows, dear bride, don’t forget them. The best day of your life has just begun, and you will soon be enjoying a blissful union with your husband.
106. Marriages are made in heaven and are meant to be carried on here.
107. Marry the man who loves you more than anything than he loves himself, someone who would fight for what’s right and stand by your side when you are down.
In the end, keep everything in perspective. You’re getting married because you love your partner, not because the world needs another marriage license. I hope you walked down the aisle with a smile and all of this in mind, knowing that your marriage will be filled with love, support, and endless happiness.
I am glad you read through these marriage quotes for bride, and I am sure you’ve sellected your choice of quotes. Please don’t forget to comment and share with family and friends. Thank you.