As days pass by and people part, our special days become more painful as they remind us of the people who can no longer share them with us. The pain is even more terrible when a close person, such as a dad, dies before experiencing an important day in our lives.
The sad truth is, that many people will never experience their important day with the people they love. This is a lonely and painful feeling to have. If you have lost a loved one and are thinking of them on their special day, this is the post for you. I understand the pain that comes with being alone and wishing they could join you in celebrating.
Do you feel the pain of losing your dad? Do you have a broken heart from missing him? No one understands how difficult it is to lose someone, every day you miss them. Have you ever wondered what could be the touching things you can say to your father if he is not there on his birthday? If you know this feeling and have lost your dad, then these missing dad on his birthday in heaven quotes are for you.
Missing Dad on His Birthday in Heaven Quotes
Dad, I miss you so much. I wish you could be here with me on this special day. It’s so sad that you’re in heaven. I am forever grateful for your valuable teachings and unconditional love. Thank you for everything. Happy birthday.
1. Dad, it’s your birthday. How can I miss you more than this? I always think of you laying in heaven and wonder how you get by without me. I know we would have celebrated together if only you were with us. I miss you.
2. Although I see life as a celebration to celebrate your life now that you are gone, it feels so empty without you. All I want for my birthday is to celebrate your life with you. We will eventually meet again, and we will continue celebrating until then. I miss you.
3. Dear Dad, even though you are in Heaven now, I miss you more than I can tell you. When we were together, the world to me was a beautiful place. Now that you have left us, it is dull and grey. I will miss you very much until we meet again.
4. Dad, you were a good and loving father before you passed away. I used to treasure each moment with you before we lost you. However, the way you live your life taught me that happiness is the most important thing in this world. That’s why I miss you so much.
5. It’s your birthday, and you’re not here. I wish heaven gives you the happiness you deserve for having lived a good and responsible life. On this day, your son is missing his dad dearly.
6. You’re my hero, dad. It’s your birthday today, and I can’t be there with you to wish you a Happy Birthday. You were a great dad and an amazing role model to me. I miss you so much that it hurts.
7. I didn’t know what to do with myself when you left. Your absence was felt so strongly. This day reminds me of all the wonderful times we spent together, celebrating birthdays and whatever other occasions you wanted us to celebrate. I miss you.
8. It might not be possible to bring you back on this special day, but at least you know that we miss you a lot. I hope your life in Heaven is fun and filled with many happy smiles. I would have wished to give you my present in person, but it will do just fine this way. Happy birthday.
9. Dad, today I miss you more than ever. I remember the days we spent so many together. Wish you were here to share another year with me. I will continue to make you proud for the rest of my life. Happy birthday, dad.
10. Dear dad, I know that you denied that you were a father while you were alive and went out of your way to ensure that my day-to-day life was not easy. Despite all that, I still want you to know how much I miss your presence. You are always on my mind and in my heart. Happy birthday!
11. Dad, you are the first face I see when I wake up and the last face I see before I go to bed. Every step that makes me who I am today has your footprint. As time passes and the memories fall away, I know one thing for sure. You will forever be alive in my heart. Happy birthday.
12. The day you left us was a dark day of my life. I miss you with every beat of my heart; missing you on every birthday, Christmas, and Thanksgiving.
13. I wish you could see this special day of your life. I wish you were here to hug me, grow up with me, and watch me grow into a man. I will always remember the joys of our childhood, talking about how I grew up with you, helping me with my homework and cheering for my successes. Happy birthday.
14. You were the best dad in the whole world; we were like twins who would always stick together no matter what life threw at us. Happy birthday and I miss you.
15. Today is your birthday, dad. I miss you so much. I don’t know how I am going to survive without you. I know our anniversary is coming up next week, but this day is even more painful for me.
16. If only I could take this pain away from you and make everything all right. I would do anything to have you back in my life, even if it meant leaving my husband behind. You were a great dad and friend, and will always be remembered by me. Happy birthday.
17. On this birthday, I wish you the world. Know that your love lives on. The void in my heart is still aching, but I know that you’ll come around again soon. This is not goodbye; just see you later.
18. Happy birthday, dad. We miss you so much. We wish you were here with us, but knowing that you are looking from above and can see us, fills our hearts with joy. Wishing a happy birthday to my father in heaven.
19. Living without you is a lonely place, my dad. The pain and agony of losing you for the second time are incomparable. I want to wish you a happy birthday from heaven. May the great king give you all you deserve on earth, and you find peace in heaven. I miss you more than ever, dad!
20. How I wish you could be with me and celebrate your birthday. But you are in a better place now. I miss you, dad. I know that you are in heaven watching over me. You keep sending me signs to let me know that. Thank you for everything you have done for me when you were alive.
21. Happy birthday, dad. My life would have been different without you by my side, and I am grateful for all the wonderful memories we shared. I miss you a lot.
22. Dear dad, it’s your birthday today. You are not with us anymore on earth, but your life and teachings live on here. Happy birthday, dad! Rest in peace.
23. Dear Dad, I miss you so much. It has been so long since I last saw you. The pain of losing you hasn’t gotten any better, and neither has the longing of having you by my side. To this day, I still can’t believe you are gone. I miss you so much. Happy birthday.
24. Every day, the pain is renewed. On this day, I wish you were alive with us here in this world to see your grandchildren grow up. We all missed you dearly. Happy birthday.
25. I wish you were here to blow out the candles again and make a big wish for yourself. I will never forget what you said a year before you left us. You said that God loves all of His children equally and is just waiting to reward them. Thank you, dad. Happy birthday.
26. My dad was a great man. He was kind and caring. And loved his family dearly. Possibly his only flaw was that he didn’t live long enough to see me grow into the man I am today. Today, I wish he was here celebrating his birthday with us.
27. My father was a great man and gave his life for me. He loved and cared for me, but because of a fatal accident that took his life away from him, my life turned upside down. It has been four years now, and I keep thinking about him every day. Happy birthday, dad. I miss you so much.
28. Today marks the special day when my dad left us. I miss him so much, and even today is hard. I think of him all the time. My heart aches for him day and night. It’s his birthday, and I’m wishing him a happy birthday.
29. Whenever I see a shooting star, I wish to see your face again. If wishes were God’s, we could have met again. I know one day, everything will be alright when we meet again. Happy birthday.
30. Dad, your imprint on my heart is huge and never dead. You taught me to be a better human being and led me through the difficult journey of life. I miss you so much, dad. The best way to remember you on this birthday would be by writing down some quotes in your memory.
31. Today is a very special day for you as it would’ve been your birthday. Mom and I want to honour you by visiting the grave and paying our respects. Be assured that we love you and we miss you. We wish you were here with us to celebrate this wonderful cause of happiness. Happy birthday.
32. Sometimes, I miss having a father in my life. It’s your birthday, but you are not here to reach your age. We miss you all the more on this special day, and the usual joy, fun, and feasting are no more. Happy birthday.
33. All we have left to hold onto are memories that have made us realize that we don’t live in a world of fairness. We miss you, dad, and hope you all are well up there. Happy birthday in heaven.
34. The memories of your warm smile and your caring and loving words are all we have. We miss you so much, dad. Happy birthday in heaven.
35. Dear dad, I know you are in heaven with God, which makes me feel much more comfortable. It has now been a year since your death, and I still miss you so much! You used to fill some void in my life as a father. I never had my happiest moments when you were here because we never got to spend as much time as I wanted us to. Happy birthday, my pal. May God always keep you safe from any harm.
36. Though you are not here physically on this special day, you are always in my thoughts and heart. I miss you so much, dad. I wish you a happy birthday wherever you may be. To me, you will be forever young.
37. Here is a note and a hug from your son. Like you, this message has travelled from the other side of the world to reach me. I will be right here missing you on your birthday. I have fond memories of our time together. If you only knew how much I miss you, you would walk down from heaven to be with me again.
38. I thought of you and just wanted to send you a birthday card. I miss you more on this special day. I miss your presence and the love we used to share. I miss everything we used to do together. But then again, I’m sure God has a better place for you right now. Happy birthday.
39. Dearest dad, happy birthday! I want you to know that I miss you every day, every hour, and every minute of my life. You will never be forgotten, and your memory lives on in me.
40. Dear dad, it is strange not to wake up to you here on the day of your birthday. I miss you more now than ever. You were always my biggest fan and stood by me through thick and thin. I just wish you could guide me through some of the moments that I struggle with at times. I’m a better man because of my dad, like all other sons are. Happy birthday.
41. Father, I wish you were here with me to celebrate your birthday. Though you departed this world prematurely, you will always be part of me and my life.
42. You have left a wonderful legacy in the form of lessons I have learned through your death. Thank you for the courage and strength you imparted to me. Happy birthday, dad.
43. Dad, it has been almost 4 years since you left us behind. You were our pillar of strength. Every tear that I shed and smile that I wear has the perfect image of you in them. I love you forever.
44. I still remember the day you left; I cannot hold back my tears. I hope one day you will receive this message and know how much you are missed. We all miss you so much. Happy birthday.
45. Today marks the second birthday I’ve had to spend without you. Wherever you are, I hope that my prayers and dreams have brought a smile to your face. I love you and miss you dearly.
46. Dear dad, today is your birthday. I miss you. I wish you were together to celebrate today as you always celebrated my every birthday. Dad, I hope heaven is warm and lots of fun because that’s what you deserve.
47. I just have one wish today, and that is, you will always be with me holding my hand. You were a wonderful dad who always wanted the best for his kids. I wish you had been here to see all my successes and happiness in life, but I know that you are watching over me. Happy birthday, dad.
48. Today, I would like to celebrate your presence in my life through the light and happiness you brought to me. I hope that wherever you are and however you are, your birthday will be a great one! Happy birthday, dad.
49. You have always been the best father who I could ask for. You taught me so much in life, and I will always cherish your lessons and values. Your memory will always live on in my heart, and I hope that you can see me prospering. Wishing you a very happy birthday!
50. My dad may be gone, but on this day of his birth, I wish he was up in heaven, smiling and looking down on me. He was taken away when only the best moment of my life was ahead of me. I miss him. Happy birthday to him.
51. Most dads can live with children to see them mature into sophisticated adults, but my dad missed out on that. Nevertheless, even in death, he has been by my side as a wonderful spiritual mentor who teaches through my heart. Happy birthday to him.
52. Hi Dad, it’s me, your son. Wish you were here. I miss you dearly. Hope you are having a great time up there. Wish we were together today. I hope that you’re always by my side. Happy birthday to you.
53. Your presence has always given me warm hands in freezing weather. Maybe I will never forget the day we lost you, but I will never stop missing you. Happy birthday, daddy.
54. This is your birthday, dad. I remember you in happy and sad moments, but the smile that would brighten your face whenever you saw me truly stands out to me. I will never forget those moments, and I will never forget you. Happy birthday.
55. On your birthday, I know it must be hard to miss me as much as I miss you. Missing you is all I want to do, and it’s killing me. So many days, I just want to say good morning or hug you and just spend the day with you – but I can’t. Although it has been several years since we were together in this life, your memory always lives in my heart. My wish for you today is that you are doing well and happy wherever you are. Happy birthday.
56. I know you are in heaven by now, and it makes me so sad that I can not get to see or touch you anymore. You have left a huge hole in my life, but I know deep down inside of me that we will meet again someday. Until then, I hope your birthday is special.
57. From the day I saw you for the first time, I glanced at you lovingly. You have been my hero throughout my life. You have taught me to stand strong and achieve greatness in life. Your last words, “you will make it” are still ringing in my ears, keeping me going on this long journey. I will miss your kindness, support, and love every single day of my life. Happy birthday, my man.
58. To my dad, you might not be here physically with us, but we all know you are always present in our hearts. If heaven is a place that has clouds and angels, then you must be somewhere near the clouds. We will celebrate your birthday here and miss you like never before. Happy birthday.
59. On this special day, we miss you never like before, and I wish you a very happy birthday in heaven.
60. Dear dad, today is your day, and as always, it’s hard for me to celebrate without you. I know you are in a better place today. I hope it is a happy one, whatever that place may be. Happy birthday in Heaven!
61. It’s your birthday today, and I could not be far from you. If it were not for the fact that you are away in heaven, I would be celebrating with you in style. It is always hard on my birthday without your presence because I know how much you loved birthdays and cared for me every time. Every day I miss you, but especially on this special day.
62. Dad, I wish you were here to celebrate another year of birth. But time changed everything, and you left this world just when we needed you the most. Glancing back, I think about how much fun we had together, but then I always wonder how it would have been if you had been with us until now. Happy birthday, dad! We miss you dearly.
63. Daddy, I miss you very much. The time we spent together is etched in my memory as though it was only yesterday. You have gone now, and I wish you were still with me. My wishes for you to be here with me are of no interest to the powers above because they want you to be happy there. Happy birthday.
64. As I celebrate your birthday today, I pray that this day will be special for you despite your absence. This may sound selfish, but I want to wish you a very happy birthday.
65. I have always longed for a dad like you! You always see the best in me when others see nothing in me. I feel so proud to hold you as my dad and miss you beyond words on this day. May angels carry you to heaven, where I know your presence would make every angel sing with joy. Happy birthday.
66. Today marks the day when you were born. It is also a day to celebrate your life and all the wonderful things that you did. I miss you, dad. Wherever you may be, I want to wish you a very happy birthday. May God bless you.
67. Happy birthday, dad. I still remember the many days you used to take me to the park. I miss it so much. I have grown up as a good man through your love and care. I appreciate your presence in my life, which made it even more special than ever.
68. Daddy, I miss you so much. It has been a whole year since you left us. Oh, Daddy, I wish you are still among us because I know how much I value your presence in my life. Dad, today is your birthday, and if God permits me another one, I will celebrate with you. Daddy, remember I love you.
69. I just want you to know that I miss you dearly. The gift of life you gave me will never fade away, giving me a reason to dream big and achieve my goals in life. Your selfless sacrifice taught me so much. Happy birthday, dad.
70. Dad, you were a real hero to me. I miss your presence, touch, and smile the most on this day. Your birthday is the most difficult day for me, and I regret not being able to celebrate it with you this year. Happy birthday.
71. Since you are in Heaven now, I wonder if you know what I am up to? Well, I wish you a very happy birthday in heaven.
72. Dear dad, it would have been your birthday today. I wish you were here physically with me! But since you are not, know that wherever you are, you are looking down on my family and me. I miss you dearly and wish you were here with us to celebrate your birthday. Happy birthday.
73. You deserve all the love in the world and to be happy. I love you always. Dad, it’s your birthday, and I wish you were here today. It’s raining, just like the day you left us for heaven. All I need is for you to hold me, hug me, and tell me that everything is going to be alright.
74. I have to admit I miss your advice and wisdom. Dad, your life was short but full of love and care. I promise you I will never forget you. Happy birthday, dad.
75. My heart still aches from the day you left us. I miss you a lot, but I know that one day we will be together in heaven, basking in an eternal bliss where pain and loneliness are not a part of our lives. Happy birthday.
76. I miss you so much, my dear dad. You left us just one year ago; today is the day you were born. I hope you are having a grand time up there. Do remember that I love you so very much. Happy birthday.
77. I miss you today, dad. You have been gone for six years now, but as these years pass by, I realize that you are still with me. I feel your presence in my life and see your guidance in everything I do. Know that you will always be in my heart, a part of me, forever and ever. Happy birthday.
78. My dad passed away when I was just a child. I always wanted him to be there for my birthday and see me growing up. Then, today happens to be his birthday, but he is gone forever. Happy birthday to my dad.
79. One of the biggest regrets from my childhood is that I never had the chance to say goodbye to my dad. If there was anything I would do differently, it would be this. Happy birthday, dad. I miss you.
80. Today is your birthday. You used to love birthdays and wait excitedly. I am sure you are looking down on me from heaven, wishing me to be happy and healthy. I miss you more than ever – my guardian angel. Happy birthday.
81. A part of me was lost on that fateful day. It’s the part of me that looked up to you. Happy birthday, my lovely father.
82. My dad, you were still with me on this very day last year. I miss you and our talks. You will always live on in my heart. Happy birthday.
83. A day doesn’t pass when I don’t think of you. I miss you so much, and will always be in my heart. Happy birthday.
84. It’s your birthday, dad. I miss you so much, and it is just not the same without you. I wish I could hug you, laugh with you, and celebrate your birthday up in Heaven. Thank you for always having been there for me. Happy birthday.
85. You were my best friend in the world. I miss and love you forever, Daddy. I have so many mixed feelings about your birthday. I miss you so much, like crazy, yet today is a reminder that you are no longer here, and it hurts. You cannot call me or talk to me on this day, but this post is just to make sure you know that even though you are gone, you are always in my heart. I love and miss you, daddy.
86. With you, I was always happy for what felt like the whole year. You left this world too early, I know. I can still see you smile on my every birthday or even see your face in the photograph when you’re alive and well. You are someone special to me, dad. I wish you happiness in heaven above. Happy birthday.
87. Dear dad, it’s been a long since I last saw you. I know you are in a better place right now, but every day without you is painful. I want to just see you for a couple of minutes and show you how much I miss you. I wish this special birthday was celebrated with you because our last birthday was so memorable, filled with laughter and surprises. Happy birthday.
88. You are the best father anyone could ever have had. I have and always will miss you. Happy birthday to the best dad in the world.
89. Dad, even though you have been gone for some time now, I still feel your presence and see the ghost of my old dad. The memories we shared make me smile, even on stormy days. You were always there for me and had time to listen to my many stories about life. Thank you for all the wonderful things that you have done for me. Happy birthday.
90. I miss you dearly on this special day, dad. I wish you were here to see my accomplishment and that of the family. Without your sacrifice, we wouldn’t have been there already. Happy birthday.
91. Today, all I remember is my dad, who had the best hugs. I only wish he was here today to give me his birthday hugs. My dad was always filled with life and love. I hope you are having a splendid time up there, and we hope to see you someday. Happy birthday, dad.
92. Dad, it is your birthday. And here I am alive, and you are not. I miss you dearly. In your absence, I have struggled to meditate on the important things in life. Although you are no longer among us, you will always remain a part of me, and I will never stop loving you. May your gentle soul rest in peace.
93. Missing you is a nightmare that never ends. Dad, I will miss your presence in our lives, and I can’t even describe what you meant to us. I am sure you will be watching over us from heaven and be present with me as I celebrate your birthday today. Happy birthday.
94. Thank you for all the sacrifices you made for your family. We will support each other as we always have. May God bless you on your special day.
95. My beloved dad, I miss you so much on this very special day. Although I am happy to hear that you are healthy and happy up there in heaven, I am immensely sad because I can’t see you or hug/talk to you. I miss your jokes, your advice, and all the great times we shared. I know that it gets easier with time, but it still hurts me so much to think of how much I miss and need you by my side. Happy birthday, dad.
96. Dad, I still can’t believe that you left us all those years ago. You will forever be missed by the whole family. Thanks for all the sacrifices that you made for us and for your hard work teaching us how to be decent people. Happy birthday. I love and miss you, dad.
97. Please, wherever you are and wherever you go, know that all your children think about you and miss you. no matter how hard we try to forget, remember that our father did not die. He is in heaven looking after all of us – missing you very much. Happy birthday.
98. Dear Dad, I miss you. I wish you could be here to celebrate with me one more time. The day when I was born and the day you left earth is etched in my heart forever; they are two unforgettable days of my life. They have made me who I am today. Thank you for everything. I love you.
99. Dad, I will miss you dearly on this day and every other day, but most of all today. I hope you are not disappointed in me. I love you, and I wish you a happy birthday.
100. Today is a special day for me, dad. Even though you have left this earth, I still remember our shared good moments. I wish your soul peace, and always be in peace. I love you, and happy birthday.
Hello there. I hope this met you well. How did you feel about the missing dad on his birthday in heaven quotes up there? I’m sure they made you feel a bit relaxed on your late dad’s birthday. Let me know what you think about them by dropping your comments below. Thank you.