When you have friends who motivate you to pursue your dreams, celebrate your successes and pick you up when you fall apart, you feel blessed. They are always there for you and you know that. These special people in your life are family — at least, you feel like they are.
The saying goes, blood is thicker than water. Well, it might be true that blood has the strongest bond, but friendship runs a close second. Your friends know the real you – good and bad. And let’s face it: anyone who willingly puts up with your bad days probably counts as family.
There are some days it feels like life is an ongoing struggle. These days may feel so hard that you wonder how you’ll make it past the next hurdle. Sometimes you know that your friends will be there for you when you need them for support.
The saying goes that friends are family you choose. However, you have to appreciate their efforts and make the world know they’ve got you. There are various ways to appreciate your friends. One of them is sharing quotes about them. Sharing good quotes about your besties on Instagram, Facebook, and other social media is one of the best ways to show your closeness and appreciation.
And in this post, I’m sure to help you with that. If you need quotes to show your world how much your friends have become family to you, check out these my friends are my family quotes and thank your friends for being there for you!
My Friends Are My Family Quotes
There are some people in this world who come into your life as blessings and turn it into a paradise of love. My friends are such, they stand by me whenever I need someone, and they know what makes me happy. They are my family and I love them so much
1. The people in your life should feel like family, and family should feel like home. My friends are my family, and we’re all like an UNDENIABLE LOVE.
2. We aren’t family by blood, but my friends are the siblings I never had.
3. Family isn’t always made up of blood relations; it’s the people in your life who make you feel wanted, who want to be with you and who would never leave you. My friends are my family.
4. Some things in life you just can’t learn from a book. You have to learn the hard way. Friends are there for you when that happens.
5. Family isn’t whom you’re related to, it’s whom you want to be related to. My friends are my family and we love one another.
6. The people you surround yourself with are your tribe. Love, laugh and travel with those who support you, inspire you and make you a better person. My friends are my family and my greatest support.
7. You can’t choose your family, but you can choose your friends and later become family. My friends are my family and we are the luckiest to have each other.
8. My friends are my family. They mean everything to me. I love them all so much for always being there for me as family.
9. My friends are not family by blood. They are family by choice and family forever. They are always ready to support me.
10. Family is the core of everything. My friends are my family, and I wouldn’t trade them for the world.
11. I don’t have any siblings, so my friends are my family. Here’s to all of them.
12. I never want to lose touch with my friends. Friends are family you can choose.
13. They love me. They support me. They are always there for me. And now, I’m here for them too. My friends are my family.
14. The people you choose to have in your life can be just as important to you as your family. My friends are my family.
15. My friends are my family. Family is not always defined by blood. It’s the people in your life who love you, no matter what.
16. Family of friends is the best kind of family. Good friends are all you need to keep life exciting and fun.
17. The heart of a family is memories. The heart of memories is made of friends. My friends are my family.
18. The most precious gifts are those I can keep forever—my friends. They are family to me.
19. Family doesn’t end with blood. It begins there. My friends are my family and we are always available for one another.
20. My friends are my family and family is not an important thing, it’s everything.
21. My friends are my family—the ones who know me the best and I love them for it.
22. We are a family of friends. We don’t have blood-related but we are more than close. Family is the people whom you feel safe sharing everything with.
23. When you have a true friend, they will never let you down. My friend is always there, they are my family.
24. I consider my friends my family. They are the people who love and support me and challenge me to be the best I can be.
25. Family is an important part of life. My dear friend is like another family to me, and nothing matters more than family.
My Friend Is My Family Quotes
Some people will come into your life and bless you in amazing ways. Others will come in with very hard lessons, but those lessons prepare you for the blessings. I thank my friend for the laughter, the tears, and the memories. They are truly a blessing and my family.
26. My friend is my family because family is whom you choose it to be.
27. Family is about being there for one another even when you don’t feel like it. My friend is my family because they are always there for me.
28. My friends are my family, they make me laugh, and they’re always there for me.
29. My friends are the family that I choose. I have the best friends ever. We’ve been through a lot together, so it’s just all about being with them and sharing memories.
30. Family is about loyalty when you’d rather not be around someone. My friends are my family because they have been loyal to me.
31. My friends are my people. These are my family. Family isn’t always blood. It’s the people who pull you into their lives, who touch your life and your heart.
32. Together we are stronger than apart—you’re my superhero, best friend, and family…all rolled up in one. I love you.
33. Family isn’t always blood, but the people in your life who truly care about you. My friends are the family I choose.
34. My friends are my family. They’ve seen me through my thickest and thinnest times, and they always make me feel loved.
35. My friends are my family. They keep me sane when I am crazy.
36. My friends are my family. They’re the ones I want to look back on when I’m old and tell stories about growing up together.
37. Family is a group of people who care about you. The family are the people in your life who love, respect and support you. And my friends fit perfectly into that.
38. My friends are my family. They are those who know me and love me anyway.
39. Family is the compass that guides you through life. I’ve got family in my friends.
40. My friends hold my hand and keep me from falling, but they also let me go so I can fly. They are my family.
41. My friends are my family. They make me laugh, keep me honest and help me celebrate the life I choose.
42. Family is not always blood, it’s the people in your life who truly care for you. Stay close to people who treat you well, love you unconditionally and lift you up.
43. A good friend is a family. We don’t choose them, we just get lucky.
44. I’m so lucky to have my best friends as my real-life family. We’re everyday superheroes.
45. Friends are the family you get to choose—the ones who love you, laugh with you, and don’t judge the sauce stains on your clothes.
46. It’s the people you can call friends, not family. Who will stick with you when you’re down.
47. Making memories is easy—making them with friends is priceless. My friends are my family.
48. Family. It’s not about blood. It’s about whom you love, who loves you back and being there when no one else is.
49. My friends are my family. We don’t choose them, they choose us. And to those who choose me, I’m grateful and so thankful for each of you. Many thanks to all!
50. Friends are family you choose for yourself. They stand by you in times of trouble and celebrate your successes with you.
My Friends Are Like Family
My friends are like family. We fight, we laugh, we cry together, we live together, we travel together. And I just love them more so much.
51. Friends are like family, sometimes even more crazy.
52. Some friends stick around for a lifetime, but these are the ones that I get to carry in my heart forever. Friends like family – never apart.
53. One’s real family is made up of those who share your warmest laughter and your coldest tears. My friends are like my family.
54. We make all sorts of families in life. There’s your blood family and then there are those who are like family. My friends are like my family.
55. I’m so lucky to have a group of friends that are like my family. I love them all so much!
56. My friends are my family. Family isn’t defined by blood but by the people in your life who support you unconditionally. I’m so grateful for these friends who are like family to me.
57. My friends are like my family, I take them everywhere with me.
58. They say home is where the heart is, but my friends are way more than that. They’re like my family, and I love them.
59. Family by blood, friends by choice. These are the folks I like to call FAMILY.
60. Sometimes it takes a long time to realize how amazing good friends are. My friends are like family to me.
61. If you have family who loves you and friends who miss you, then you are rich. My friends are just like family to me.
62. Not all of the best people come from the family tree. My friends are also my family.
63. Family doesn’t end with blood. It starts there. My friends are like my family.
64. They say your family protects you from harm and helps you reach success. Not only family. My friends do that.
65. Even in the darkest of times, the light of friendship and family grows you up and helps you to see the world in a better way.
66. The people you surround yourself with reflect who you are. Choose them wisely. My friends are my family.
67. You can make your own family, choose your own friends, and create your own adventures. My friends are like my family.
68. The best life is lived by having friends who care about you enough to help you out when you need it most. My friends are awesome, they are like my family.
69. Family is about more than just blood ties. It’s about the people who love you and nurture you and want what’s best for you. My y friends are like my family.
70. My friends are not just a set of “other” people. They are like my extended family, and they need me just as much as my immediate family does.
71. My friends are like my family, there are always there to comfort and support me as my family would.
72. There are friends that stick closer than a brother. My friends are such; they make sure I have the best in all I do.
73. Every day is beautiful with amazing friends to wake up to. My friends are the best life gave me. They’re like my family.
74. A good friend is one who is always there and has become part of one’s life. My friends are the best to come by, they are my family.
75. Nothing is as beautiful as having a sincere person to call a friend. My friends are awesome, they are just like family to me.
My Friends Are My Second Family Quotes
My friends are my second family. We’re friends, we’re partners in crime. We’re there for each other in good times and bad. Because being with a family is a feeling beyond compare.
76. True friends stay in touch even when life gets busy. They are the ones who love you, have your back, and won’t hold your past against you. My friends are my second family.
77. Friends come in all shapes and sizes. It’s about creating a life you love—together. My friends are my second family.
78. My friends are my second family because they are the people who give me the best and most memorable experiences in my life.
79. My friends are my second family. They’re the people who knew me before I was famous and like me now that I’m not.
80. My friends are my second family and my everything. My home, my heart, my soul. I love you all.
81. Family or friend, blood or not, the people in your life that love you unconditionally—and that you love in return—are family.
82. Family isn’t always blood. It’s the people in your life who accept you for who you are. The ones who would do anything to see you smile, and who love you no matter what. My friends are my second family.
83. Some people are so amazing, they become a part of your family. My friends are examples.
84. My friends are my second family. We might not be related by blood, but we’re definitely family.
85. Friendship is the most precious gift we can give and receive. I celebrate my friends, family and loved ones.
86. My friends are my second family. They are my other halves.
87. My friends are my second family, who couldn’t have better people to be with.
88. My friends are my second family—I choose them. There are no blood or genetic ties that make a family. A family is made up of the people you allow into your life.
89. My friends are my second family. There is no better feeling than the one you get when your family and friends are there for you.
90. My friends are my second family. I’d die without them.
91. My friends are my family, and I love them more than almost anybody.
92. Being friends is the foundation of everything else. It’s the root that grows into affection, acceptance, and love.
93. It’s so amazing to have someone who believes in you and loves you, just the way you are—no matter what. My friends believe in me and they are my second family.
94. I have a second family that has been there for me through everything, no matter what. I always lean on them. They are my friends.
95. I don’t have a sister but rather I have a best friend that happens to be my little sister, she is my second family.
96. My friends are my second family. I want to do everything for them. I want to make their life easier and better.
97. My friends are my second family. I want to help them through hardships and be there for them when they are happy. I want to be someone they can always trust.
98. My Friends are the siblings God never gave me.
99. My friends are my second family. They are the closest and most loyal supporters in my life.
100. My friends are there for me when I need help, they lift me up when I fall, and they’re always there to share in my successes. They are my second family.
Friendship is something that can be both one of the most rewarding, as well as one of the most difficult, relationships to master. It’s a blessing to have a friend that will be there for us in our highs and lows, one you can call family.
The quotes here will go a long way to strengthen your friendship and also inspire others to value friendship.