A great nation relies on brave military individuals serving their country with honour. They volunteer to protect the interests of the citizens.
These armies don’t just defend our freedom, but also represent our best interests as well. Your dad is one of such army personnel and you want to appreciate him and let him know you are proud of him. Well, let me commend already, he is such a great man.
There are many ways of showing appreciation and letting your army dad know you are proud of him. These I am proud of my army dad quotes is one of them and will surely get a lovely reaction from your dad.
Proud of My Army Dad Messages and Quotes
Hey super army dad, this is me letting you know I admire your braveness, strength, and all you represent. You are so special to me and I want you to know I’m so proud of you and I’m blessed and excited to have you as a father.
1. I am so proud of my dear dad, who is an army and my hero. Thanks for teaching me to be strong, dad. I love you.
2. Dear dad, I want you to know I admire and respect you always, especially with you being an army. I want you to know I’m so proud of you, always.
3. Dear army daddy, I want you to know I think of you always. You may be far away but my heart is always with you, dad. I’m so proud of you and I love you.
4. Thanks for being a brave man and a special father to me, dear father. My heart is always with you. I’m so proud of you, my army dad.
5. Hey dad, I want you to know I love you so much and I’m grateful to God for the gift of you. I love you and I’m proud of you, my army dad.
6. You are a great man to my father with an outstanding and beautiful personality. Thanks for being there, always. I want you to know I’m proud to have a father who is an army.
7. Daddy, thanks for being my driving force and a great encouragement to me. I love you so much and you inspire me a lot. I’m so proud of you, dear army dad.
8. I’m proud of you, dearest army dad. Thank you for always being and for doing the most.
9. I love you, dad. I admire you and I am so proud of all you do for us and the nation, my dear army dad.
10. Dear army dad, I am proud of you, your sacrifices, your efforts, and all your achievements. You are the best.
11. When I see the big things you do, it makes me think and wonder how you can be so brave. You are amazing, my dear army dad and I’m so proud of you.
12. I am proud of you, my army dad. You have a great personality, you are a leader and a hero; I miss you so much; I do love you, dad.
15. I am proud of my army dad, for doing what he does best; he protects our freedom from the terrors of death and despair.
16. I’m so proud of you, my dear army dad. Thanks for being a blessing and a great inspiration always. I’m so proud of you.
17. Dearest army dad, I want to let you know I love you and I’m so proud to call you father. Your dedication and hard work are admirable and I love you.
18. My army dad, your commitment, the heart of service, and humility are so admirable. You are a great man with a strong heart and I’m proud of you, always.
19. A strong man, a wise and loving father, a brave army, and more, that is who you are father and I’m so proud of you always.
20. Thank you for being an example, a mentor, and for making yourself a role model. I love you, my army dad and I’m proud of you always.
21. My army dad and my hero. You do not only protect and serve the nation. You also protect us all and I’m blessed to have you in my life as a father.
22. We may not be together, but my heart is always there with you, dear father. I love and miss you, my army dad and I’m so proud of you.
23. You have always been there and I know you will never leave us. With the help of God, I know you will always be there for us. I miss you, dad and I’m so proud of you.
24. Hey dad, I just want to let you know I miss you every day and you are forever always in my heart. Above all, I’m so proud of you, dearest army dad.
25. I may not be there with you physically, my dear army father but I am forever thankful to God for a father like you and it makes me so proud of you.
26. I’m so proud to be the child of a great army. Thanks for always being there and for all the love you show me. I love you father. H
27. You are my real hero, dad. You have a beautiful and great heart that is worthy of emulation and I’m so proud to be your child, dear army dad.
28. My dearest, superhero dad. You have a beautiful and special heart. This is just to let you know I’m so proud of you.
29. You are selfless, you have a great heart, my dear daddy. You are the best father anyone can wish for and I’m proud of you, always
30. Father, thanks for being a great and supportive father. God bless us dad and thanks for all you do for us. I’m proud of you, My army dad.
Every army dad deserves to be specially celebrated especially dads that go out of their way for their wives and children.
This collection of I am proud of my army dad quotes is the best to let your army dad know you are proud of him. Thank you.