When most people think about singleness and single people, there is an assumption that it’s not a great life. Not fun and not where you want to be. For this reason — and maybe some others, many singles are in the confusing category of whether they should get married or not.
Singleness can be hard, and we often have high expectations of it, especially when people around us are making it so good. The reality is, though, that there are some perks that singles can enjoy. But it won’t be a great life if you don’t believe it can be.
Being single doesn’t mean we have nothing going on in our lives – it just means there is no one else partially responsible for our actions anymore. It’s liberating! Below are single but not alone quotes that can be shared with other single ladies and gentlemen who love their state.
Single but Not Alone Quotes
You will never be alone if you’re in love with yourself and focus on all that you have to offer instead of what you lack or how much more there could possibly be out there for you to get! Being single is not a disease, a crime and or a sin. It’s just a state of mind.
1. I am single but not alone. I have amazing friends, family and a God who loves me more than I could ever imagine.
2. I am single and happy. And my happiness is not dependent on a man or woman at all times.
3. You’re not just ‘single’ because you’re alone; you’re single because no one has been good enough yet.
4. Being single isn’t anything to be sad about as long as there’s love in your heart and flowers in your garden.
5. I’m single but not alone. I have my family and friends to keep me company, and that’s all that matters.
6. To be single is not to be lonely or incomplete. It is to be whole with yourself and no one else.
7. I’m single but not lonely. I’m not in love right now, but I’m still finding myself.
8. I love being single. It gives me the freedom to be myself.
9. Being single is a blessing in disguise. It gives me the opportunity to focus on myself and my career.
10. I am single but not alone. When I was in love, I felt as though I had a thousand reasons to smile.
11. Being single doesn’t mean being lonely. It just means that I’m strong enough to live my life alone and enjoy it fully!
12. I am single but not alone. I have my family, my friends and my faith. I am thankful for them all.
13. Being single does not mean being lonely. It means that I’m strong enough to wait for what I deserve.
14. Being single is not about being alone. It’s about being free to be myself.
15. Being single does not mean being lonely. I’m the only one responsible for my happiness.
16. I’m single but not alone. I’m free to be who I want to be without judgement, support or pressure.
17. I’m single but not alone. I’m always busy making plans with myself.
18. When you’re single, you have to be in charge of your own happiness. So if you can’t find a date, make one.
19. What’s so important about the single life is that it forces you to grow up a little bit. And when you’re ready, you’ll find someone who makes everything all right again.
20. Don’t let anyone tell you that you’re alone because if you listen closely, you can hear their hearts beating.
21. You’re not the only one who feels this way. There are millions of people just like you, who are single and happy.
22. I’m single, but I’m not alone because I have friends, family and a job that is fulfilling.
23. I’m single but not alone because my life has more meaning than ever before.
24. I am single and happy. I’m still a work in progress, but I love my life.
25. I don’t think I will ever be ready to settle down. I just enjoy being single and having the freedom to do whatever I want, whenever I want.
26. Being single is not about being alone. It’s about living with yourself. And that’s why it can be so hard to find love when you’re single.
27. I’m not alone. I’m just on my own. I’m not lonely, and I enjoy my own company. And that’s okay!
28. I’m single but not alone. I’ve got my family and friends rooting for me. And I’ve got a new love that keeps me company every night.
29. Single but not alone. Let’s stand together and fight any challenges that come our way.
30. I may be single, but I’m not lonely. I’m surrounded by the ones who matter most to me.
31. Alone but not alone, together with but not apart. I’m never really alone, and there are always people around me who care, support and love me.
32. It’s not about being alone. It’s about being happy with who you are.
33. When life gets tough, remember you’re not alone. You have me.
34. Life is a journey, and the best journeys are taken alone.
35. I’m single and loving it because I get to date myself for a change.
36. I’ve been single for a while, but I don’t really consider myself alone because I have people in my life who mean a lot to me.
37. Being single is not being alone. It’s the master of your own destiny.
38. Single but not alone, we all have our challenges, but we must keep moving forward no matter how tough it gets.
39. Single but not alone. You are never alone because you’re part of a family that is bigger than any one of us.
40. Single but not alone. The strongest couples take each other’s hand to walk through the darkest of times, and when they stand together, they are stronger than any storm.
41. Single does not mean alone. It means single. Not married, not in a relationship, not dating anyone seriously, just by myself.
42. There is no such thing as being single and happy unless you are happy with yourself.
43. Being single doesn’t mean being lonely or incomplete; it’s a decision taken by choice and not by chance because we are all unique individuals who cannot be compared with one another!
44. It doesn’t matter if you’re single or in a relationship. It matters whether or not you are living life according to your own terms or someone else’s.
45. I don’t believe in the idea of “forever alone.” I think it’s a myth that people make themselves believe when they’re single.
46. I am not single-minded, but I am single. I’m not lonely, but I’m single. I’m not looking for someone else to complete me because no one else can.
47. Being single does not mean being alone and lonely. It means the freedom to go anywhere without anyone tagging along.
48. If you are a single mother raising children, you are doing something right. You are an amazing woman with a great heart and a lot of love to give.
49. I am not a lonely person. I have a good life, and I’m happy with how things are. I’m just not in love right now.
50. You’ll find that you’re happy being alone if you just give yourself time to be by yourself.
51. Being single is a great time to invest your time in yourself, to work on the things that are most important to you, to be creative and expressive, and to focus on your dreams.
52. The fact that you are single doesn’t mean you’re incomplete.
53. Being single is not an identity. It’s just a word that describes where you are in life right now.
54. I don’t believe being single makes me lonely. I think being single gives me the freedom to be who I want to be and do what I want to do without any expectations or limitations.
55. I love the freedom of being single; I get to focus on myself and my own needs and desires instead of having half my time taken up by another person.
56. I love being single, not because it’s cool but because I know who I am, and I know what I want to do with my life.
57. You can be single and still make the best out of life.
58. There are lots of advantages to being single. I can eat a whole box of ice cream in one night, and I don’t have to worry about what my cholesterol level is.
Hope you have enjoyed this collection of single but not alone quotes. These quotes have shown that you are not alone and you can also use them to inspire yourself. Let me know what you think of this post in the comment section, will you? Please share this post with your loved ones before you go.