Your son’s birthday got loved ones sending in their wishes. You got to know how much your family and friends love him and want the best for him. Prayers, blessings and maybe gifts came in and your son felt so special on his big day.
As his lovely father or mother, you feel so elated to have received such warmth on your son’s birthday and want to reach out to his well-wishers with words of appreciation.
Appreciating people is one way to let them know how much they have not wasted their efforts and how valuable their kind acts are to you. It’s the best way to create room for even more.
You may be wondering how best to appreciate everyone on behalf of your son. One way is to reciprocate their act of love and another is to reach them with words of gratitude, and that’s why you are here.
Well, no one knows they are appreciated until you express it. Your boy may still be too young to properly express appreciation. Even if he is old enough, thanking his well-wishers on behalf of him is still not out of place, especially if the wishes came through you to him.
To make things easier for you, the best and heartfelt collection of thank you, everyone, for my son’s birthday wishes have been put together for you here to appreciate your son’s well-wishers after his birthday. Make good use of them and make someone feel appreciated.
Thank You for Birthday Wishes on Behalf of My Son
Thank you very much for all your birthday wishes. I really appreciate how many friends took the time to think of my son on his special day. All those texts, Facebook posts and phone calls brightened up his day and my own too. I appreciate you all on behalf of my son.
1. Thank you for thinking of us and sending us birthday wishes. Everyone was so sweet. We bought the cake you suggested, it was delicious. The party was fun, and my son loved all of the presents. I hope you all had a great day too! Thank you for making this a day to remember. It was wonderful having all of you share my son’s turning 7 with me.
2. Thank you for taking part in my son’s birthday celebration. I know I don’t always say this, but thank you for helping me raise such a wonderful person and son. We believe that this birthday is extra special. You deserve to have a wonderful year and an even better birthday. Thank you for all the birthday wishes.
3. Thank you for making my son’s day so special. I wish I could express how much all of this means. He looks forward to it every year and enjoys everyone making a fuss about him, just as we do. It means the world to me. So, thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for the wishes on my sons birthday.
4. Everyone did a fantastic job helping to make my baby boy’s birthday special. His friends were very thoughtful in making him feel extra special. They are going to be the memories he looks back on for the rest of his life! He had a great time and loved all of the attention.
5. Thank you for the birthday wishes for my son. I was sad that I couldn’t be with everyone to celebrate, but he said some people called and sang to him. He was so happy when he told me. I am grateful on behalf of him.
6. Thank you, everyone, for being so happy about my son’s birthday. He is a good kid and is turning into a fine young man. Despite all of the crazy moments I went through while pregnant with him, I wouldn’t have had it any other way. It’s definitely worth it to grow one of these kids. Thank you for giving me a reason to go on every day.
7. Thank you all for sending my son such beautiful cards and giving him such thoughtful presents. He was very happy to read your nice messages on the cards. Sometimes, I don’t get the chance to go out with my friends or my colleagues, so I am very happy that you took the time to acknowledge this special day in his life. Thank you for being such great friends and family members.
8. Thank you, everyone, for making my son’s birthday such a special day for him. He was graciously given so many wonderful gifts and wishes that I can’t begin to thank you all individually. However, know that each and every one of you played an integral role in putting a smile on his face.
9. Thank you all for celebrating my son’s birthday with him. Thank you for spending time, putting effort and making the day special. He really enjoyed it and so did I.
10. Thank you to everyone who contributed to my son’s birthday party. You made my son feel loved and special. I can’t tell you how much it meant to me. He loved the presents, and the cake was delicious! Thank you for the snacks, the things you did to make my birthday a bit more special. I feel loved for being cared about and I love all of you too.
Thank You Messages for Birthday Wishes for My Son
Thank you for making my son’s birthday special. We were planning to send take him on a shopping spree but you made it so much better. Thank you for celebrating his birth with us. I appreciate all the messages and wishes that came in for him. I love you so much.
11. Thank you for all of the birthday wishes and presents. I wish I could respond to each of you individually but don’t have the time. You are all so thoughtful. My son was so happy with what you all gave him, he was beaming.
12. Thank you for making my son’s birthday so special. I enjoy having you all over in the house on these special occasions. It is a real pleasure to see everyone together, sharing good food and good times. And it is even better to have a place where I can talk to everybody at once!
13. Thank you for the beautiful day and all of your kind words. We enjoyed seeing everyone all day from early in the morning until well after dinner. Happy birthday in arrears to the best son ever.
14. Thank you for such a great celebration for my son. It was magical and memorable. I am touched by the effort and the thought behind your gifts. I look forward to continue to share time with you all as we go through life’s journey together.
15. Thank you for coming to my son’s birthday party. I know it was such short notice, but I appreciate you guys making the effort. The buffet looked amazing and your kids had a blast at our awesome bounce house.
16. Thank you for all of the cards and gifts. There are no words to express how thrilled I was when I saw the amazing things you so thoughtfully gave my son for his birthday. He felt so loved! You will never understand how thankful I am for each one of you and thank you to all the people without whom none of this would have been possible.
17. Thank you for making my son’s birthday a day he will always remember. He was completely speechless, much to his chagrin!
18. Thank you for being so kind to my son and treating him very well. You make his birthday extra special with all the care and attention he receives from you. He really appreciates it. Thanks for being who you are.
19. Thank you for making my son’s fourth birthday one of the most memorable days of his life. The moments you shared with him were just adorable and special and joyful. He loved the presents, especially the video game he has been wanting. We are very thankful for allowing him to spend time with his friends and having a great time.
20. Thank you for adding to my son’s birthday celebration by attending his party. He had a wonderful time celebrating his birthday with his friends. Thank you for helping me to celebrate his birthday. He is a wonderful kid and has such a great heart. You all have been so wonderful to help make his birthday special with your wishes. I’m grateful.
Appreciation Messages for Birthday Wishes for My Son
I appreciate you all for celebrating my son’s birthday with your awesome wishes and messages. I was so surprised when we watched the video of him opening his gifts and everyone sang happy birthday to him. We hope you have a wonderful birthday, full of many surprises.
21. I want to thank everyone for the lovely sentiments and wishes that you have expressed on my son’s behalf. He was absolutely floored by your generosity. Although he doesn’t talk much, I know he really appreciates your love and support.
22. Thank you for coming. We know it is a long drive here and a busy day for you. We love having you here with us, celebrating my son’s special day. Thank you for coming to my son’s birthday party – it was so good to see you all in the same room, sharing stories and laughing. Thank you for being who you are and enriching my life.
23. Thank you for being there for me and my family on my son’s birthday. We had the best time! Really wishing you the happiest of birthdays, with all my heart. I am so proud to see how much you have accomplished in your young life. I wish you even more.
24. Thank you everyone for wishing my son a happy birthday. He appreciated each and every one of them, and of course, he loved his presents. He says to say thanks on his behalf. Thank you for sharing in the celebration of his birthday with us. You all have special places in my heart.
25. Thank you for taking the time to send my son a birthday wish. Just seeing that he has so many people who think about him, who love him and care about him brings tears to my eyes. I can’t think of any greater gift in this world than to know your child is loved by others.
26. Thank you all for making my son’s birthday a success. He loved that so many people came to the party and he enjoyed playing with his friends at the park. This party meant a lot more to me than you’ll ever know.
27. Thank you for making my boy’s birthday so much fun for him. Thank you for the gifts and the nice messages. I’m glad there are such wonderful people in the world!
28. Thank you for making this a special day for my child. He told me that he was happy and had a great day, and I believe him. You have been so supportive of his growing independence, and I am so grateful. I hope that there will be many more days like this to come.
29. Thank you to all of you for making my son’s birthday such a special day. All the talks, the meals, the gifts, the games. I hope that anyone and everyone who was there had fun and enjoyed themselves. It means so much to me that you are all part of our family.
30. You know who you all are…Thank you for wishing my son a happy birthday. Not everyone is able to come to my son’s birthday parties, but I see that you all checked in on Facebook and wished him. I really appreciate your kindness and thoughtfulness. Thank you so much!
Thank You All for the Birthday Greetings for My Son
Thank you all for the birthday greetings my son received from so many people. He was truly touched by your outpouring of love.
Thank you for being there for my son and his birthday. It really made a difference. I love you all.
31. Thank you all for celebrating my son’s birthday with him. It was an extraordinary day. Many laughs, many smiles, no tears and lots of love.
32. Thank you for coming to my son’s 5th birthday party. It was a great addition to his special day. He is such an amazing kid and I know we will have many more fun times together as a family.
33. Dear friends, family, loved ones, son’s friends, colleagues, and my parents. Thank you for supporting me as I raise my special child. You constantly provide a great environment for him that is full of love and understanding, and I am very lucky to have you in my life. Thanks for the greetings on his birthday.
34. Thank you so much for the wonderful birthday surprise party. Everyone had a great time and I was especially touched by the beautiful fire truck birthday cake.
35. Dear everyone who sent me birthday wishes, thank you so much. I felt like a celebrity with all of the posts and comments on my son’s Facebook page. I really appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. I’m sure he will be reading them aloud to me for many more years in the future.
36. Thank you to those who made birthday cards and a cake for my son’s 8th birthday. It has been a tradition since he was 6. He has loved it then and still does. He loves having lots of people sing happy birthday, make a wish and blow candles out. Thank you everyone for being such great people inside and outside of my home.
37. Saying thank you to everyone who wished my son a happy birthday. I loved getting all of your greetings via Facebook and in person, via phone call. He was so happy and it really made my heart warm knowing how many people care about him.
38. Thank you for making my son’s birthday so special. He had a great time with his friends and family. Love you all!
39. Thank you for all of the help and support you give to my son every week. This is the third birthday that I haven’t been there to celebrate with him, and we both miss each other very much.
40. Thank you for making the party such a fun night and being the best guests. I appreciate all of you being there for my son and making him smile. Thanks for the heartfelt birthday greetings.
Thank You All for Wishing My Son Happy Birthday
Thank you all for showering my son with so many birthday wishes. He was so thrilled and I am very thankful to have friends like you! Wishing him a happy birthday made the day perfect for him. He loved it and I appreciate it on his behalf.
41. Thank you all for attending my son’s party. He had a great birthday and although he was lonely for his father, he enjoyed the time with all of you. You gave him a beautiful card and note. He is very lucky that he has so many caring people in his life. Thank you for taking such good care of him and sending in your wishes.
42. Thank you for your birthday wishes yesterday. They really made me and my son feel special. He was excited about it, too.
43. Thanks to all who wished happy birthday to my son. It meant a lot to us. As we grow up, happy memories from childhood stay with us forever. I’m glad that so many of you came out to celebrate with us and let us have fun! Thank you all for making my son’s birthday special.
44. Thank you for all the beautiful happy birthday messages, gifts, and memories you have given my son for his 9th birthday. It was a perfect day and so much of it is because of your love and friendship. I am so grateful to have the best friends, family, and community in the world.
45. Thank you for all of your help. It means a lot to me to see how many of you were there when my son opened his gifts and celebrated with him and wanted to make sure he felt loved on his birthday. I know I did well in picking out your gifts, but it was the time and kind words that really warmed my heart… You guys keep me going.
46. Thank you for all the birthday wishes for my son. I know it was your way of showing support and love to a fellow human being, so that’s what I took out of it. It was a very touching experience, with some hilarious WhatsApp forwards from my brothers, and cute WhatsApp graphics from friends.
47. Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes. Your words and thoughtfulness make me feel like I am doing a great job of raising my son. Sometimes, it is hard to believe he is already turning 21, but I guess that is life.
48. Thank you for making my boy’s birthday so special. The day was filled with so much joy and excitement, all thanks to you! We loved the many gifts, the cake, the laughter. Thank you for coming! Making our son’s special day reality is priceless. We are filled with gratitude to have people in our lives who love us so much.
49. Thank you to everyone who helped me make my son’s birthday special. Thanks so much for being there and making it easy for me to focus on what I was doing. You did such a great job helping out.
50. Well done, everyone! Thank you for all of the efforts you put into making my son’s third birthday one to remember. I appreciate you all including some really creative and wonderful ideas to make it an event. He will always remember. He absolutely loved the way it turned out.
Thank You Everyone for the Lovely Birthday Wishes for My Son
Thank you, everyone, for the beautiful and lovely birthday wishes and presents you gave my son. He is very happy and excited as he jumps through all the hoops that are in his way. Thanks for putting those smiles on his cute face. I love you all.
51. Thank you for celebrating my son’s birthday with us. It was a lovely surprise and my son was thrilled to see everyone. I am glad we all got to spend time as a family.
52. Thank you for making my son’s birthday so special. I’m touched by all of the love shown to him and it is truly appreciated. Thank you for the lovely birthday wishes you took your time to send. I love you.
53. Thank you for singing happy birthday to my son at the party. Thank you for being there for me when I am overwhelmed and need your cheers. Thanks for the lovely wishes.
54. Thank you for coming to my son’s special day. The biggest thing we learned from this experience was boundaries with our time. Thank you for supporting us as parents and giving us your love with lovely wishes.
55. Thank you for being the greatest gift of my life, my son. Thank you, my loved ones, for the birthday wishes. He was very happy to receive so much recognition on his birthday. I am grateful for all of your support.
56. Thanks for the lovely birthday wishes for my son. It means so much to me to see how he is loved and supported.
57. Thank you to everyone for my son’s birthday wishes on Facebook. I appreciate the kind words and well wishes. He tells me it makes him feel very special when he wakes up, goes on Facebook, and sees so many people wishing him a happy birthday.
58. Thank you for making my son’s birthday memorable and for spreading love to him. He is very grateful as we are.
59. Thank you for taking part in making my son’s birthday so special. It is hard to believe he is now six years old. You have made me a proud mommy and I know my son will be happy when he blows out the candles.
60. Thank you for gracing my son’s birthday party with your presence and lovely wishes. Your gifts and kind words mean the world to me.
Thank You for Making My Son Birthday So Special
Thank you for each of the wishes on my son’s birthday. It was a fun day! He really enjoyed himself and he told me it was a great party. I am very grateful to all of you for coming. Thank you for making the day so special.
61. Thank you for making my son’s birthday such a special day. I can’t believe how fast he is growing up, but I bet the next birthday will be even more wonderful because you are all so important to him. He loves his friends and family so much and I know he would not be who he is today without all of you.
62. Thank you for all of your good wishes for my son on his birthday. Sometimes, it’s easier to see what a person is really like when they are restricted in age due to maturity and experience, but he has always been an amazing friend and a wonderful child. He has remained approachable and open to people from all walks of life. I am very proud of him.
63. Thank you for the birthday wishes to my son. It made him feel close to all of you, even though he’s miles away, making his dreams come true! Thanks for making the day special.
64. Thank you for taking the time to wish my son a happy birthday. I realize many have gone on with their lives and lost touch, but he is greatly loved by everyone who has ever known him.
65. Thank you for wishing my son a happy birthday on his Facebook page. We were so happy to see so many kind words and wishes from all over the world. He feels very special to have such great friends around the globe. It makes me feel so special that you are all making sure my son knows how special he is to us.
66. Thank you for making this birthday so special for my son. He had a great day! Thank you for celebrating with my son and me this year. It was a lot of fun and it is always great to see the people I care about.
67. Thank you for all the birthday wishes on my son. Thank you for making my son’s birthday so special. I’m touched by the cards and gifts that he received and I’ll always remember them. Thank you for always being there for him, watching his back as he goes through life.
68. Thank you for the birthday wishes, the thoughtful phone calls, the social media wishers and the cards and gifts. Most of all, thank you for loving my son as much as I do. It means so much to me.
69. Thank you for making my son’s birthday so special. We had an amazing day and I know he felt loved by all of the friends and family that came to celebrate his special day. He still talks about how much fun we had!
70. Thank you for all the birthday wishes. I was so delighted and surprised by your smiles, words of encouragement, and all the gifts. I couldn’t have imagined a better first year to be a mother!
Thank You Friends And Family for My Son’s Birthday Wishes
Thank you to my friends and family for the wishes on my son’s birthday. Today, we gave him a great barn birthday party and lots of friends came. We will treasure this day forever! May you also find reasons to be celebrated. I love you all.
71. Thank you for attending my son’s birthday party. Your presence made it that much more special. I appreciate everyone’s thoughtful gifts and heartfelt wishes. Let’s make next year even bigger and better!
72. Thank you for coming to my son’s party. It meant a lot to him that you made the effort, and it was great to see everyone having a good time together.
73. Thank you for all the wishes for my son’s birthday. I really appreciate your kind words, your gifts, and your presence at his party. He feels very loved. Thank you for the many loving messages on Facebook and Google Plus about my son’s birthday. It’s hard to get so busy running a business and raising a son, and your warm wishes made me feel good and loved.
74. Thank you for coming all the way to my place. We had such a great time and I was touched by your thoughtful presents, cards, cakes for my son and everything else that happened. My little man was so happy. It was a very special celebration. I love you all.
75. Thank you for coming to my son’s party. I know it was a big effort for some people but I was extremely happy that you came being my family and friends. It made my heart fill with joy.
76. Thank you for all of your birthday wishes. I will cherish them forever.
Thanks for all of your kind wishes. It is nice to know that I have a lot of people who care about my son. Happy birthday!
77. Thank you for celebrating with my son. He had a blast and had lots of fun. From the pictures, he looks happy, relaxed and content.
78. Thank you for recognizing my son’s birthday and showing him that he is loved. He has many friends but not everyone is like you.
78. We’re celebrating my son’s birthday today. I’m so glad you are here to help make this day memorable. You all show up because you want to be here for him. Thank you for making this a special day. He is very lucky to have friends and family like you.
79. I’m so happy that I have you in my life. Today is my youngest son’s birthday and I will remember him as he was with you all. Thank you for making him feel special.
80. Thank you for celebrating my son’s birthday with him. He was so happy to have everyone with him, to share the cake, and to give presents. There isn’t a better feeling than seeing someone enjoy their special day, and your presence made this day unforgettable for my son.
Thank You Notes for Birthday Wishes for My Son
Thank you for the birthday notes and well wishes for my boy. They were a good reminder for me to always think positive. Thank you for all the good times. Thank you for all your love and support throughout the year and thank you for being there for my son.
81. Thank you for all the kind words, wishes, and gifts. We were in New York celebrating my son’s birthday. Our family is blessed with so many great people in our lives who we love and appreciate.
82. Thank you for the birthday wishes, messages and cards, they made my son’s day extra special. You are all in his heart and we love you so much.
83. Thank you all for helping us celebrate my son’s birthday. It was a great day and we enjoyed it to the fullest. As this birthday goes by, may you smile every day and always know that I care about you very much.
84. Thank you for all the fun birthday parties we had for my son. He really enjoyed being surrounded by his friends and singing happy birthday to him, blowing on his candles and eating all kinds of delicious food. I hope he remembers these times when he is all grown up and has kids of his own.
85. Thank you all for being in my son’s life and supporting him. Thank you for making him happy and enjoy his birthday. I know he had an awesome day because of all of you.
86. Thank you for your birthday wishes for my son. Thank you for making my son’s birthday so special. It’s the best day of the year because of all of you coming together to make a happy memory.
87. I just wanted to say thank you so much for your birthday wishes for my son. We feel so lucky to have such wonderful friends and family.
88. Thank you everyone for coming to my son’s birthday and celebrating! He was very happy to see everyone surprise him with a birthday party. And thank you for the gifts. You are all so generous and we love each present very much.
89. Thank you for making my son’s birthday fun. He has wonderful friends who all pitched in and made it a great party. Thank you for coming. It was a lot of fun to celebrate my son’s birthday with you and his friends this year. I hope you had a great time.
90. Thank you all for your birthday wishes on my son’s page. I know he really appreciated you all (as did I). Thank you for making my son’s birthday one of the happiest days of his life.
Thanks Quotes for Birthday Wishes for My Son
A friend in need is a friend indeed. You are all so thoughtful and made a very special day even more memorable. Thank you for sending my son positive birthday energy and wishes. I’m sure his day went great and he feels loved and appreciated.
Go ahead with these appreciation quotes for the wishes on your son’s birthday.
91. Thank you for being there on my son’s birthday. You made it so special and memorable. I appreciate all of the phone calls, cards, and gifts. Nothing is better than a child having a large group in which he feels loved and supported. Thank you for that!
92. I am so thankful that you have made my son’s birthday a special one. You really went out of your way and it was nice to see how much effort you put into celebrating his birthday. He is really lucky to have such wonderful friends like you are.
93. Thank you for making my son’s birthday so special with your wishes. He had a lot of fun with his friends at the party and he was happy to get all of the presents.
94. Thank you for all of the nice things you have thought about saying to my son. I feel very lucky now to live in a community with such wonderful friends and family. Even if it was very last minute, I hope you felt really appreciated.
95. Thank you for all the birthday wishes for my son. It is such an honour to have you in my life. I love each and every one of you.
96. Thank you for all the bday wishes for my son. I know he’s going to have a blast and it makes me smile to see how many people love him.
97. Thank you for celebrating my son’s birthday with us. You all put in so much effort to make the party be so memorable and special. It’s because of all of you that he had such a wonderful time!
98. Thank you for sharing the most special day of my son’s life with us. I can see that he still remembers it, trying to copy his friends’ moves, and his constant laughter still echoes in my head. He was so happy and my heart has never been so full. I think this day will be remembered fondly by our family for many years to come.
99. Thank you for giving my son a great birthday party. I’m so happy when he smiles and laughs, that’s all I want and this year was full of that!
100. I would like to say thank you for all of the birthday wishes. It was great seeing all of them online. I also want to say that it is great to live in a nice place where neighbours are friendly. I’m glad my son has friends and can play with them, or people to talk to when he needs help with his projects.
A word of appreciation would go a long way to make your son’s well-wishers know how much you value their wishes and attention.
That’s why after your son’s special day, you need to show gratitude to family and friends who took their time to show love.
With the thank you, everyone, for my son’s birthday wishes above, you don’t need to search anymore for the right words.