100 Thank You Messages to God for All The Blessings
It is always a good thing to thank God. In fact, it is one the most important things in life of a person. Developing a culture of gratitude is quite essential, not just to God but for everyone around you.
Nothing compares to the joyous feeling when things go our way. You feel blessed and favoured and since you know you have no power of your own, it must have been God.
Did you just experience a particular form of blessing? Maybe a promotion, good news about your career or family and loved ones? And you feel the need to return all the glory to God. Then you have come to the right place.
Here are 100 messages that you can post on different platforms such as WhatsApp status, Instagram, Facebook etc to thank God for all the blessings. Even If it is personal and you don't want to go into all the details, you'll find messages here to suit your needs. Also if it quite specific, then you will find messages that can serve as templates for you.
It is always good to share testimonies of God's goodness. And that's what we are here for. You can begin to scroll below to see the messages.
Contents on this Page:
Best thank you God messages for everything and thank you messages and quotes to God for all the blessings of life.
1. Even when I'm not deserving or worthy, your grace singled me out of multitude to receive such abundant blessings. I cannot but continue to say "thank you" for the rest of my days.
2. When things get tough or hard, that's when I praise you more. Because I know things will soon fall into pleasant places for me. Thank you, God, for never putting me to shame.
3. If you've ever wondered why I'm always glowing, the reason is my God. He has always been faithful to me. His kind of love leaves me awed and humbled. His praise will forever be in my mouth.
4. The extent of God's love and faithfulness leaves me awed. I'm so grateful to be a recipient of His grace. I'm God's, own baby!
5. God has been there for me ever since I took my first breath all up till now. I want to take this time to just "Thank you, Jesus". I'll be forever grateful.
6. The blessings of God just keeps overflowing in my life. I'm not typing this to brag, but to give thanks for the unending grace. He has always and will always be faithful.
7. They say the best time to praise God is when it seems like things are going wrong. So I'm hanging on His promises and praise Him for His blessings in advance.
8. My ever faithful God has done it again! I'm in a state of joyful shock. Thank you for being God. There's no way could have done this.
9. It's been you, Jesus. I'm going to take time to acknowledge you for all your blessings over me and my family. You alone are God!
10. Have you ever felt as if God is paying you special attention? You pray and just like that you receive your answers. Even when you don't pray, blessings come from every corner? Just take some minutes to thank God. He is really faithful.
Every grateful heart needs to use these thanksgiving messages to God as WhatsApp status or on their Facebook wall or on any other social media site of their choice.
11. All through my ups and down, you were there for me. Even when no one else was. You loved me unconditionally. I'm grateful for your blessings and humbled by your love.
12. Every morning I see a new dawn, a count my blessings and lift my voice to say " thank you, Abba Father". You've done it again.
13. From now until my last breath, I'm going to dedicate my days to praise you for your blessings.
14. I wish I could speak over a hundred languages. All I'm going to say is "thank you". You are the ever faithful God.
15. When I thought it was all over, you surprised me at the last minute and proved to the world that you are a God that never disappoints. Thank you for your ending blessings.
16. Jehovah Shammah- God my provider. Thank you for your provision. You take care of me and mine. I will forever give you all the glory.
17. I know that all I have is from you. You are God, my Sustainer. All my victories are the results of the battles you fought for me. All my wealth is as a result of your blessings. Thank you, Jesus.
18. I always feel like I can thank you enough. Because while I'm thanking you, for one thing, you surprise me again with another. Father, you are indeed a good God.
19. He has been my father and my mother. He has never for once put me to shame. He has once again blessed me beyond my comprehension. All I can give you is my praise. Thank you, Jesus.
20. I wonder how he does it! One minute I'm praising and in another minute, I'm receiving blessings. It's as if he's always busy working out something for me. Thank you, my father.
21. My joy has no bounds. The blessings of God is just radiating over my life. See me glowing all over. I return all the glory to you, my God. It's been you all the way.
22. My Thanksgiving belongs to you. For the showers of blessings that have been raining over me and my family. I'll never be ungrateful to you.
23. I wish I could sound a thousand tongues. I wish every hair on head were tongues. Even all these is not enough to sing your praises. Mighty God has done again!
24. Please, join me in praising my father. The God that never fails. He has blessed me with another miracle. Praise the Lord!
25. I have joy like a river. If I start explaining, I'm sure I'll run out of words. This God has left me speechless. The kind of blessings that makes you want to roll on the floor and give a cry of joy. Thank you, father!
26. The Lord has done for me what no man can do. He has encompassed me blessings beyond my imaginations. The great and mighty God, be thou exalted.
27. Wherever you are, whatever it is you are doing, can you just spare a minute to help me shout hallelujah to the King of kings? He has done it again!
28. I have never been loved this way. The feeling of having someone looking out for you tirelessly is just love beyond compare. The joy that comes when He proves to you again what a loving father He just leaves me speechless. He has blessed me and I'm ever grateful.
29. There are some blessings that are not quantifiable. It seems like no adjective suits its magnitude. I've searched for the words and still couldn't find the perfect fit. Oh, he has blessed me. Hallelujah!
30. When you have abundance of peace, joy like a river, love from all corners, provisions for your daily needs, it is then that you are indeed blessed. For these you have and are still doing, Jehovah, I thank you.
The very best of thanksgiving messages to God for his limitless blessings every single day.
31. Not only am I alive, I am a recipient of God's ever flowing blessings. All I have needed your hands have provided. Thank you, Jesus!
32. I lift my voice to give you all the glory. Only you could have done this. I exhort you mighty God for blessing me.
33. Every day I experience God's mercies and favour. Ha has chosen to once again bless me with another miracle. May testimonies forget to abound in my life.
34. The best thing about God is that unlike any man, He is faithful. I poured out my heart to Him in prayer and answers with bountiful results.
35. To say that I am happy is an understatement. I am indeed grateful to God for showing up again when I thought all hope was lost. He surprised me and blessed me. Praise the Lord!
36. Not only did he call me out of darkness into His marvellous light, he has made a blessed and truly favoured person amongst my peers. I have become a celebrity overnight!
37. When I think about your goodness and your faithfulness, I am convinced that it is through your mercy that I have not been consumed. Instead, I am experiencing favour in every corner and in different dimensions.
38. The days just keep getting better. I have never experienced a better yesterday. Every day for a new blessing. My God has made me "the favoured one".
39. I am being congratulated for my success when the truth is told, it was all possible through Jesus. If it had not been for Him, I would never have made it this far. I return all the glory to Him. Thank you, Jesus.
40. Amidst the trials and temptations, the Lord brought me out miraculously and has made a triumphant. I am victorious through the blood of the Lamb. I will sing and dance to the God who has done what no man can do.
41. Whatever you're doing right now, could you spare me a minute and quickly help me shout a victorious Hallelujah! The Lord has blessed me richly and I cannot tell it all. All I want to do is to sing praises to Him forevermore.
42. Have you ever felt like all hope is lost? Like failure is already inevitable? As if God has forsaken you and decided not to answer your prayers? I understand. I have been there too. But the Lord that brought me out and made me a testimony, will bring you out too. Just keep on praising in advance.
43. I feel refreshed and happy. Everything that the Lord has created is a blessing. I thank God for surrounding me with the beauty of nature. I feel blessed.
44. I bless God because I know that the challenges are just for a while. Joy will come in the morning. They are all a constituent of my glory. I am a blessing.
45. I can feel the blessings of God around me. Enveloping me. Glowing through me. I experience blessings and favour everywhere I step my feet. I thank you, Lord.
46. This God is too much! Who am I that He's so mindful of me. I feel loved and blessed in His arms. He has done it again!
47. When I see people testifying of God's faithfulness, I tap into it and share in their joy with hope that mine will come soon. And has come finally! My God is the unfailing father.
48. Every situation I have to give thanks, I do like it is my last. This is because I understand the blessings attached to praising God. And indeed I have been blessed.
49. He has promised to bear my burdens for me and so I laid them at His feet. Not only did he deliver me, He raised me above my problems and blessed me as a solution. Praise the Lord!
50. He coats me every day with a new garment of praise. He has always given me a reason to sing new songs of joy. I will forever be grateful o the King of kings.
51. The lover of soul. Then never-failing or disappointing father. Indeed you are God alone. Thank you for all your blessings.
52. I want to bless God for the gift of provision. Not only has he provided for me, He has made me a provider to other people. Thank you for blessing me to bless others.
53. Everywhere I look, I see you. I experience you in new dimensions every day. You keep surprising me every day with blessings beyond my comprehension. No man could ever do this. Thank you, Jesus.
54. Nothing compares to the joyous feeling of a miracle. I know I'm blessed but you never cease to amaze at how blessed I am. Words cannot thank you enough, Abba father.
55. He called me out the darkness into His marvellous light. He has crowned me with glory. He has blessed me and now I am a blessing to my generation.
56. Waves of gratitude just keep sweeping over me. I don't even know how to express myself. But I know my soul and spirit is praising the Lord with everything within me.
57. For the countless things, you have done for me and mine, in the past and in the present. For the gift of life and sound health. I'm saying a big "thank you", Jehovah! You deserve it all.
58. Even when I feel as if I'm not grateful enough, you still continue to bless me and give me more reasons to be grateful. Thank you for being God over my life.
59. If It had not been for you God, I don't know where I would be today. You are my sustenance and my sustainer. You have been blessing me with the good things of life ever since my conception. Thank you for giving the devil victory over my life.
60. I want it to thank you for the sun that presides over the day and the moon that presides over the night. Thanking for everything you've put in place just for my convenience. You are a good God.
61. I was almost broken. I felt sad and depressed. I felt as if all hope was lost. I felt alone and unloved. But God found me and blessed me with the joy of salvation. Thank you, Jesus.
62. Nothing can ever replace the joy you have placed in my heart. You surprised me yesterday and made me feel loved with your attention over all my small and big needs. Thank you, Jesus!
63. I want to burst into songs. I can't even choose the songs but I'm so joyful I feel like jumping and screaming at the top of my lungs that "My God is sooooo Good!"
64. The beautiful about the love of Christ is that He's always looking out for you. Even when I forget to pray and think that I can handle it on my own, He surprises me with His wonderful intervention. Thank you, father.
65. A child of God cannot lack anything good. I keyed into this with faith. And the Lord has been blessing me beyond comprehension. I will be forever grateful.
66. I lifted my eyes onto the hills and cried unto God, the only help I have. He answered. And now I'm flourishing in His blessings. My God answers prayers!
67. Even when it got too hard, I called upon the Lord in my time of distress and lifted my head above my problems. He upgraded my life to the mountains and set me on a hill. I return all the glory to the eternal father.
68. I didn't even know I was under-performing until God took me out of my valley and opened my eyes to the blessings of the mountains. I am now a child of testimony. Praise the Lord!
69. The Lord has blessed me. The devil cannot stress me. I'm surrounded by light. Everywhere I go I spread the light of blessings. Thank you, Jesus!
70. I was not even expecting. Little did I know that He had a wonderful surprise in the works for me. Things are turning around for me in pleasant places. And I know He's just getting started.
71. Everything about me screams blessing. I am a product of blessings. I radiate blessings. And I owe it all to the mighty God. Thank you for all this.
72. A lot of people ask me how do I do it. I just tell them that it's been, God. He has been my help. All my blessings are from Him.
73. Every time I experience any form of victory, I close my eyes and return all the glory to Him. He did it for me, and He has done it again for me!
74. I have always understood from my early days that all my success comes from you. But little did I know that you are set to prove yourself in my career just to make people know that I'm serving a living God. Thank you for being God.
75. I'm grateful that I have you on my side. You are God from the beginning to the end. And you've got it all figured out. Thank you, Jesus.
76. I always tell people that I'm nothing without you. Everything that I am is you. Thank you for your faithfulness and your blessings that I see every day.
77. You are indeed mighty. I didn't even think it could still happen but you proved to them that you are the God of "Eleventh hour". Thank you, Jesus!
78. Despite my inadequacies, you still wrap me in your arms. I am blessed and favoured. Thank you for your unending kindness.
79. When men thought I was unworthy, you lifted me up and counted me worthy. I experience unmerited favour. Even when there were other better than me, your glory manifested and I was chosen among the multitude. Thank you, Abba father.
80. I love you, Jesus. I know you loved me first, even from the womb. Your plans for me have been blessings in all my endeavours. Thank you, Heavenly Father.
81. I'm lifting my voice in adoration to the heavens for the awesome wonder my God has performed once again in my life. You are indeed the all-sufficient God.
82. Nothing is impossible for you Jesus. I am a living testimony of that truth. The Lord has blessed me with unimaginable gift and I'm so grateful.
83. There were days when I wondered why God loves me this much. It's like every blessing supersedes the former. Every day has been better than the last. Thank you, Jesus.
84. I had almost given up hope. But the good Lord came to my rescue and pulled me out. Thank you for not putting me to shame and proving to the world that I serve a living God who answers prayers.
85. There was a time I was so broke. I felt empty. But miraculously, the Lord sent helpers my way and he blessed. What can I say but "thank you, Lord".
86. More than I expected or imagined the Lord has done. I cannot thank Him enough. He's been my help in times of times of need. What more can I ask for but be eternally grateful to the ancient of days?
87. My God, my Help. Thank for never failing me. The blessings you have endowed upon me are amazing. Thank you for your grace.
88. Indeed you are God. Only you could have done this. When it looked like it was over, you made a way for me. You are my Rock and my salvation. You will forever reign.
89. You have opened the floodgates of heaven and blessed me richly. My heart will keep rejoicing and praising your name forever more. Thank you, Jesus!
90. Oh, what a beautiful thing to be able to return all the glory to you. The success today was not me but You, Jesus. Thanks for having my back once again.
91. I dedicate my life to your praises. I will live every minute to praise you. You have done it again! Thank you, Jesus.
92. Where would I be without you? Who would I be without you? You make the difference in me. Thanks for always blessing me every day. You are indeed God.
93. I experienced you in another dimension today. You reversed the irreversible just to favour me. I am a blessed child. Thank you for coming to my rescue.
94. Everything and everyone around is a beneficiary of your blessing. Nothing compares to the confidence that we have in you. Thank you for being God in our lives.
95. More and more every day. I cannot quantify blessings over my life. It's always a surprise when you do the miraculous time after time. You are the great and mighty God. Thank you in all languages of man and heavens.
96. I sometimes feel as if I can thank you enough. But I won't stop. I would continue to give you the praises. You have been good to me. I am a living testimony of your faithfulness.
97. You have said that you are will bless me and the works of my hands. Thank you for fulfilling your promises over me. Your blessings are evident in my life.
98. Your grace has picked me up and set me apart to be blessed and favoured. I am grateful Jesus for taking me out of the bottom to be placed at the top. Thank you, Jesus.
99. I will never stop being grateful for the way you work your sovereignty to make things favour me. You are always blessing me. Thank you, Jesus.
100. When people were saying casting down, I was saying lifting up. It was all you Jesus. I am forever grateful. Thank you, my Heavenly Father!
Written By Adeyeri Yetunde.