Last Updated on
For every woman, the time of pregnancy is an interesting period as it creates a lot of changes in the body. Some come quite easy and make pregnancy all-loving and fun for the family and other times, it just frustrates everyone, including the woman. Such a time as this, your wife deserves all the love from you and it is that love that gives her the strength and courage to pull through to term. The love makes your baby grow healthy too because a happy pregnant woman gives a healthy wonderful baby.
With all the emotions and pains of childbirth, your wife deserves an appreciation from you even for being strong through the final stage of labour and delivery.
A beautiful thank you messages will do a lot of magic for your wife in 2020 as you appreciate her for giving birth. Your baby is a gift to the whole family and the body holding the baby in place for 9 months deserves all the accolades you can give.
Make your wife recovery process after giving birth in 2020 sweet as you express yourself with these sweet and amazing thank you messages to wife for giving birth.
Appreciation Messages for My Wife for Giving Birth to a Baby Boy or Girl
The bundle of joy you waited for is here in form of a baby boy or girl. It’s time to celebrate the blessings he or she has brought through your wife’s help. These appreciation messages are the best to say thank you to your wife for birthing a baby boy or girl.
1. I watched how you changed by the day and I marvelled at your strength. I couldn’t imagine the stress of carrying another human in a body because I have never experienced that. You thought me what real strength is as you endured every kick and changes just to give me a child. You are wonderful, love, and I’m grateful for the gift of you. You have proven yet again that you are specially made for me. I love you, dear.
2. It’s just impossible to have the right words for appreciating you for giving me a bundle of joy. So cute to behold! Thank you so much, sweetheart, for carrying to term and living through the labour pains. You are my world’s strongest.
3. Today, I agree that women are the strongest of human species and you, my wife,
are the strongest of them all and the very best at that. I admire your strength in overcoming all you went through to birth our baby. You are the definition of strength, dear. I celebrate you and thank you for the gift of our dear child.
4. You choose me to be your husband and the father of our kids. I couldn’t have imagined you choosing to go through this pain and stress too, but you did and proved to the world that you have the ability to make a seed become a bountiful harvest. I just love you, dear. Thank you so much for enduring all you had to go through. I know you did it for me and I am very grateful.
5. You are the best thing that has happened to me. You are the best thing that is happening to me and you will be the best thing that will always happen to me. I can’t imagine living without you. You make my world and today you make me fall in love a million times over in love with you again. Our baby is cute.
6. Holding our child in my hand makes me feel great and I am blessed this day to share the word “parents” with you, dear. Thank you for making this happen. I love you always.
7. You took a seed from me and allowed your body to be fertile soil to bring out this beauty. I can’t stop admiring our child and how you were able to make it happen. You are my superwoman, dear. This is beautiful and I can’t stop loving you.
8. You have given me the motivation to do all it takes to see you happy. How you were able to nurture a child in you to be this strong and beautiful while you were in distress inspires me. I didn’t marry just another woman, I married a strong woman and I’m proud to be called a father because of you.
9. I love you so much, dear and I know I won’t have the right words to express myself, but you are a wonderful gem. Thank you for being in my life and I’m grateful we went through this together and today we are officially parents. Thank you so much, dear.
10. Thank you for making our dreams of becoming parents true. I owe you a lot for the stress I put you through. I know words will never be enough to express this gratitude, but I hope it speaks beyond this to your heart. You will always be the joy of my heart.
11. Sweetheart, see a child from your body. Our baby has all the sweetness you possess and I promise to take care of you too with all that I have. Thank you, dear for the opportunity to hold my child close to myself. You made it possible.
12. You have given me all that I desire and you make life easier. Now that we have a new partner with us, I know it will only get more interesting. Our baby is looking beautiful. Thank you for all of the stress you put through to bless us with this gift.
13. With you, I love you will always be an understatement. Living with you makes me a better man and now, having a new responsibility added to my shoulder. I know you will support me to become even better. You are blessed, dear.
14. Our baby is a gift that the most amazing woman on earth gave me. Thank you so much, dear. I love you forever and our baby loves you too. We are highly favoured.
15. This gift of God makes me understand your strength. He kept a rare treasure inside of you and gave you the strength to scale through the pregnancy. You are the best, dear. Thank you so much for giving me an effective married life.
16. You are the best thing that is yet happening to me and you will always be the best thing that will always be happening to me. I’m blowing you a million kisses right now and I hope it soothes your pain. It should actually be our pain. You have done well, dear and I really love you.
17. Now I understand what it means to be a father. It is a sweet feeling that I love so much. You made me love all over again. Thank you, sweetheart, for the gift of our baby. You make me fulfilled. I love you.
18. I will give you the whole world a thousand times and again. You are wonderful, dear. I see you and I see strength and courage. You are one of a kind and our baby says thank you for being my mother. I’m also saying “thank you for being my wife and the mother of my child. You are the best!
19. World Best, if I give you the whole of me will it be enough to show you that I’m grateful? I bet it won’t. Oh my sweetness, thank you for making me a Father.
20. I won’t be carried away appreciating my child’s beauty and forget the woman who made it possible. You are my world and my joy. You fill the whole of my being. I’m grateful for having you, dear. Thank you.
21. Forever it will be said that you, my wife made me a father and holding this joy in my hands make me want to cry a lot. Fragile, yet so cute. You are my champion, dear. You make being parents look really easy. Thank you so much.
22. I need you to win and I’m glad we are winning together. See one of our victories looking so little and cute. Thank you for putting all of your strength to this, you are a wonderful being and I love you world without end.
23. You not only walk beside me, but you also fought with me and we are a success today because of you. Thank you, dearest, for giving me this gift to complete our family. You are precious and I cherish you.
24. Gracious should be your second name because you are gracefully strong and confident. See how you walked through those nine months like it was some seconds and to know you carried so much weight in you for a long while, I’m grateful and I love you. Thank you so much, dear.
25. My heart has always been beating fast for you and each beat sings “I love you to the end of time.” I’m not taking back those words and I won’t stop those beats. It lasts forever and it beats more for you today as you give me a gift to tie our hearts together in one beat.
26. You are the first in my life and you will be the last. We take care of our baby together and we raise them up gloriously. I love you, dear. Thank you for making me a father.
27. I felt having a child means not having many feelings for my wife anymore, but you have proved me wrong. I now love and cherish you more than I have ever done. You have changed my perspective about parenting and I can’t wait to continue this journey with you. Thank you so much, dear.
28. Thank you, dear for running this race through life with me. Under any circumstances, I will be there for you and always connected to you. Our child just made us more ignited and I am really grateful for the gift. I love you sweet.
29. Many thanks, dear for everything that you do. You have pulled through a lot of pain and you were always strong. I watched as you pushed another being to life and I felt so little with all my masculine ego. Thank you so much for defining the strength of a woman in a beautiful way. I appreciate.
30. I treasure this moment of having the 3 of us together. Thank you for bringing up this little member of the family and for giving so much life and joy to the family. I love you so much, dear.
31. I woman like you is what the world needs. Just you all around the world and we have a better human race. I’m glad I have you all to myself. I’m not only lucky, but I’m also favoured and blessed. Thank you for the gift of a beautiful child you presented to me this day.
32. You have made my dreams come true by going through so much pain to make it a reality. I’m glad you made this possible, dear. Thank you so much for all that you do.
33. Dear, I pray you to heal up quickly. You are strong and God’s grace is sufficient for you. Your body responds quickly and you return back to shape to take care of our child. You are the world strongest woman. Thank you for being my blessing.
34. I treasure this moment of seeing my child and seeing you alive to make it a reality. Thank you for the opportunity you have given to me. I really wished you didn’t have to go through all of that pain, but you did and you made it look easy. Thank you so much, dear.
35. My wife, the joy of my life, you have really blessed me this day and you make all my fears easy. Thank you so much for making the world a better place. I love how you make me smile and you have done that again today.
36. How can someone go through pain just to bring the other joy? It is because of love and I can feel that love all over me. Sweetheart, you make me fulfilled. I’m grateful for the gift of a child you have given me this day. It gladdens my heart.
37. My treasure, thank you for loading my life with bliss. I couldn’t have asked for more, but you made it a reality. I promise to be there for you and to take good care of my child. We are stronger together and nothing can ever come between us.
38. Thank you, dear for giving me the joy of my heart this day. It is an immense pleasure that I do not take for granted. Thank you for gifting me this happiness. I love you, dear.
39. Thank you for being the source of the gift God has blessed us with this day. You are a source of blessing to us, dear. You will never understand what this means to me and I pray you to heal up quickly and be strong to go about taking care of our baby together. I’m grateful, dear.
40. We now have a child who has become an important part of our lives. We are closer together now and I love how I can hold my second love on my lap and watch you, my first love, smiling in strength and beauty. You are really amazing and I cherish you.
41. I’m thankful for having you as my awesome wife. I really want to remember this moment of becoming a father, I want to cherish it forever. Thank you for making this possible, dear. Without you, there will be no moment like this. Thank you.
42. I’m feeling really special and great. I have this treasure of a lifetime as my own. The sweet feeling is beyond words. Thank you so much for making our dreams come true. We take care of them together and you won’t regret having me as your own. I love you, dear.
43. I’m a happy and joyful father today because my wife went the extra mile to make it possible. This is a great opportunity for me and I’m extremely thankful for what you have done. You have done more than enough and it is a moment I’ll forever cherish. Thank you, dear.
44. To my dearest sweet wife who filled my heart with the joy of becoming a father today, thank you so much for making it easy for us. You have all the strength of the world packed in you. My world and my everything, thank you for making us parents today.
45. Everything changed and became beautiful today. If this is what it means to be a father, I don’t want it to ever end. Thank you, sweetheart. I know it cost you a lot of pain and I’ll kiss every pain away if it were possible. Thank you, sweetheart, for giving us this sweet baby.
46. If it were possible to take all of your pain in my body, I’ll do it thousand times more. You have gone through a lot and I’m grateful you came out strong and with the gift of our child healthy and strong. God bless you, sweet. You make my world beautiful.
47. Every perspective I have to life changed suddenly and all because you made me a father today. I have two motivations that keep me going now – you and our baby. Thank you for making this a reality. Thank you so much for all that you do.
48. I’ll be thankful endlessly for this spectacular gift. It not only encouraged me to become better, but it also blesses my heart that I can hold my own child in my arms. Thank you for making me proud.
49. Now my heart will be divided into two and given to two persons. The most amazing two in the whole world. Thank you for giving me a child, dear. You have made life more interesting and fun to live in. Thank you so much, dear.
50. Thank you for doing all you can to take care of our baby in the womb and thank you for the strength you put up to bring our baby to the world. I admire you. Thank you so much for being a wonderful woman and my blessing. I love you, dear.
How does it feel being a new father? Extend the feeling to your strong wife with the above perfectly written thank you messages to wife for giving birth. Don’t forget to share with loved ones in need of them.
Please, share your experience with me below.