2019 Best Thanks for Coming in My Life My Love Quotes
When true love finds you like the sun finds the day, gratitude to the one who loves you becomes inevitable. Needless to say, the act of thanking that special someone becomes a certainty than it is a possibility.
This year, 2019 there's no room to take love for granted nor the vessel that loves you.
Hence, it's time you thank your loving girlfriend, boyfriend, wife or husband for walking into your life as the woman of your dream or knight in shining armour.
Now, take your time and pick the best Thanks For Coming In My Life, My Love Quotes from this lovely assemblage. And see why it'll be the best decision you ever took this year so far.
Contents on this Page:
Cute Thank You for Coming into My Life for Husband, Wife, Boyfriend or Girlfriend.
1. Your presence in my life takes after the beauty of a blue sky ornamented with stars. Thanks for coming into my life, sweety.
2. Your arrival marks a new dawn in my life. I cannot thank you enough for being there for me, my heartbeat.
3. Thanks for making my heart yours. Every morning, you walk into my life with the confidence of a horse set to win the race of love.
4. I never knew a part of me was missing, until you came and I felt complete. Your coming into my life is more of a blessing than anything else.
5. Whenever the door thuds, I wish it were your face I see. Thanks for coming into my life, baby.
6. Just like a band has no end, your presence in my life will be forever. I love you, wifey.
7. I cried a river when you were not here. I'm glad you are now a big part of my life.
8. You bless me with your smile, poise and love. You came to win my heart over and you did without breaking a sweat.
9. Thanks for coming into my life, my love just like a river that made its way through the hardest rock.
10. You came in the form of water gushing in the desert that once existed in my heart. God bless the day I met you.
11. I had my fair share of loneliness and the gruesome grip of sadness never let me go, until you arrived and turned my mourning into dancing. Thanks, my love for making that bold step into my life.
12. Because you're here, I bid loneliness a lasting goodbye and kissed happiness into my life. You're my symbol of joy, hon.
13. Every step I take will always lead to you, cause you're my destination for life, my love.
14. Once you came into my life, a new day arrived. Thank you for choosing to stay with me, baby.
15. You make me want to love you all over again, whenever I see your eyes burning with passion like a dandelion fire. Thank you for making it to my life.
16. I spent days and nights waiting for you. I'm glad you made it through, my love.
17. My heart was constantly roaring like a tempest until you came and brought me peace; the type born out of love.
18. Thank you, my love, for coming into my life. Earth now feels like heaven and my heart; like a paradise.
19. No matter how far I go, my heart will never go astray from you, baby.
20. A sweet wife loves at all time. You didn't just come to love me, but to bless me.
21. I'm glad you didn't take too long before coming into my life. Thank you for that, my love.
22. I have the best girlfriend in the world, cause she came when I needed her the most. I love you, baby.
23. A boyfriend like you is rare. You give me all your love without hiding any in a treasure box. Thank you for coming in my life, baby.
24. I felt forsaken until you etched your love in my heart and chose to make my heart your home. Thanks, baby for coming into my world.
25. Like the sun and the moon, you came into my life to make my day and night bright.
26. You're the angel that knocked at the door of my heart. I'm sorry for keeping you waiting. However, thank you for coming to stay, baby.
27. I'll never share my love with another, except you.
28. I'll make you smile for as long as my heart remains your abode.
29. I'm smitten with your smile and your laughter makes my heart merry. I love you, baby.
30. Your presence in my life matters the most, cause for me, love is the greatest.
31. Without a vow, my loyalty is still with you. This is the only way, I can appreciate your coming into my life.
32. My life had no meaning until you painted my sky blue and my heart with the colours of the rainbow.
33. I live each day because I love you every day.
34. I don't want to take my last breath, because I want to stare into your blue eyes forever.
35. My whole world is in your care, cause my heart is in your hands. Thanks for coming into my life, my love.
36. You are the light that appeared in my life and took the gloomy days away.
37. Like a Messiah, you came to rescue my lonely heart.
38. My love, you quietly stole my heart away and today, my heart is forever yours.
39. You came and gave my heart a melody. If you ever leave, my world will become awfully silent.
40. I must have done something great in the previous life to have won your heart today.
41. I'm in love with you and there are no chances I'll ever stop loving you this much. Thank you for coming in my life, my love.
42. You gripped my heart with the claws of love. Hence, I'm forever yoked to you.
43. The peace that accompanies a gentle breeze has covered my heart, cause I found love with you.
44. Your love is like sweetened water that quenches the thirst and gratifies the tongue. Thanks for coming to love me.
45. I meet you on a holy day, cause your love is so pure and true.
46. I didn't get to ask you to come into my heart, but you did and it became such a blessing. Now, I'm asking never let me go.
47. Whether you go to the North or South, never leave without my heart.
48. Thanks for coming into my world. I don't mind waiting for you if I ever have to, my love.
49. My heart no longer cries but sings at night. This is because you came to love me when I was in need of it.
50. Just as the stars come out at night, you came into my world when it was benighted and made it this beautiful.
51. Sweety, love is what you feel for me and gratitude is what I'll always give to you. Thanks for choosing to stay with me.
52. If I move from the earth to a place beyond the sky, I'll keep loving you still, cause you never gave up on me, baby.
53. No one makes my heart whole, the way you do. You came and you brought happiness along with you.
54. I love you for coming to make me this woman that I am; the one in love.
55. I find eternal bliss in your love for me. I'm grateful you came into my life, my love.
56. Like a lovely flower in a desert, you stand out in the core of my heart with colors. Thanks for coming in my life, my darling.
57. No one loves like you do. Hence, I'm proud to call you my own.
58. Love is what I feel for you. And your smile is what inspires my every move. Thanks for coming in my life, my love.
59. I pray we last forever. For knowing you is knowing peace and love.
60. I'll forgive anything just to have you in my life forever. You mean the world to me, my love.
61. A husband like you is worth more than an endowed island of gold. I love you, my darling.
62. Like the clouds to the earth, you support me no matter the weather. Thanks for coming in my life, my love.
63. You deserve only the best from me. So, you'll have my love and adoration forever.
64. A wife like you, I never thought existed until you rested in my bosom. Thanks for coming in my life, angel.
65. I hope my kisses show it, and my eyes give me away; just how much I love you, my darling.
66. To my one and only true love; in you, I promise to empty my waters of love and to feed my bread of passion.
67. Dear girlfriend; you make my heart leap for joy. Hence, my lips express my love for you with a smile.
68. I can't love another but you. For your kisses alone are righteous, my darling.
69. Your feet, I bless. For they walked right into my world when I yearn for love the most. I love you, my darling.
70. Gone are the gloomy days of loneliness. For your kisses are now in my company. Thanks for coming to my life, my love.
71. These days, I pray do not fade away. For they are the best a man can live, as they are colored with the bright shades of love. I love you, my darling.
72. You've given me reasons to live. You inspire me with your smile. Now, I'm excited about life.
73. I won't trade you for anything but, I'll trade everything just for you, my darling.
74. Precious in my sight are the steps of your feet, for they bring peace into my world every now and then.
75. If I could change a thing; I'd do my best to find you earlier.
76. The clouds ain't just blue anymore but are inspiring by the virtue of your kisses. Thanks for coming to my life, my love.
77. Because you share a pillow with me, life has never been the same but more of everything good, sweet wifey.
78. I'll sing the songs of love every day and night. For my eyes have found the one my heart would love forevermore. Thanks for coming in my life, my love.
79. You're my greatest miracle. Hence, I'll testify of our love till I die.
80. Stand by me, my love. It's you or no one else, my darling.
81. The rainbows have come to stay, all because I have you by my side.
82. I'll dance when I'm alone. I'll sing when I lay on my bed. For my heart is consumed with your love.
83. I'm happy because I'm in love with you. Thanks for loving me, my darling.
84. You've washed my misery away. For with your love, life has never been more beautiful. Thanks for coming in my life, my love.
85. Love found me because you chose me. Thanks for coming in my life, my love.
86. To see the sun, I'll do anything. To dwell beneath it, I'll give anything. For my heart has found whom to live for.
87. The grasses look greener and the sun shines brighter than ever because you're in my life now.
88. I'll surrender to your love all the days of my life. For by your side, I see the true meaning of life, my darling.
89. If only I knew kisses could taste any better, I'd have locked my lips with yours much earlier, my darling.
90. Life is worth living because you love me to the sun and back. Thanks for coming in my life, my love.
91. Let the sun whisper it to the moon when they find each other that, my heart has found you, my love.
92. Forgive me, dear ones. For I'll give the world to this woman I love. Thanks for coming in my life, my love.
93. I can't fail anymore. For you inspire my wins and birth my successes. Thanks for loving me, my darling.
94. I promise you now, dear boyfriend; I'll never love another but you. For you've changed my world for the better.
95. Traveled to the north, south, east and west but, your heart is where I'll rather stay.
96. This one thing I am sure of; I love you. These other things, I'll never break; the vows I made to you.
97. Like the sun appears in the clouds, you manifest in my world and you give life to everything. Kisses to you forever, my darling.
98. Nothing can separate my love from you. For you're a blessing without an end, my love.
99. I smile for the longest time. For I remember our kisses in the middle of any moments. Thanks for coming in my life, my love.
100. Warmest hugs for you, sweetest kisses to you and the purest love for you. For you've been my anchor from the times past, my darling.
101. How can I not love the one whose smile heals my wounds and whose kisses soothe my heart? How can I not love you, my darling!
102. You've anointed me with the ointment of love. Thanks for coming in my life, my love.
103. Shame on loneliness. For my hands have found yours. Thanks for coming in my life, my love.
104. A husband like you; I've neither seen nor heard of. But a husband like you, I am blessed with.
105. I'll share in your pain as I do in your joy. For you're my hope of bliss, my darling.
106. I'll love you till eternity comes to an end. For I was made for you, my love.
107. Life isn't any more a meaningless maze. For I've found the one whose thread binds my broken heart.
108. I'm blessed to be loved by a girl like you. Hence, I'll make you my wife someday, my love.
109. You're more than a dream husband, for you love so much more than my mind could ever see.
110. I wake up with a smile on my face. For my heart beats knowing that I love you. Thanks for coming in my life, my love.
Be sure to make your lover the happiest person in love with these Thanks For Coming In My Life, My Love Quotes. You'll see!
Written By Taiye Christiana.