100+ Thanksgiving Messages for Friends from the Heart 2019
Woah! Thanksgiving is indeed here again, beautiful ones. Another time to be gathered together as one big family and be grateful for all that we've been blessed with.
It's a period we get to spend together again, after months of being apart, facing life and all that it throws.
And gathering at this time of the year, we give thanks to God for all that we have, that He's given and blessed us with.
We also hope and wish for better things in the coming year.
We know that you won't be able to spend Thanksgiving with all your friends, as each person would want to be with his/her immediate family.
So, we have prepared for you, a 100+ cute Thanksgiving messages that will sweeten the hearts of your friends.
They'll believe you hold them dear to be remembered in this busy but important period of sharing love.
We do hope you have fun with members of your family and catch up on a whole lotta lost time, while each of you have been away.
Make your choice from the list of messages we have for your friends.
And please, share.
Cute Thanksgiving Messages for Friends from the Heart for 2019.
Contents on this Page:
The best of thanksgiving message wishes and quotes for your best of friends.
1. My dear friend, I do hope that you have every reason to be grateful this season. Happy Thanksgiving, dear friend.
2. Even as the year runs out, enjoy the rest of it with your family this season and bask in the love for each other. Happy Thanksgiving to you, friend.
3. May God's peace that passes human knowledge, be made available to you in abundance, even in this lovely period. Happy Thanksgiving, best friend.
4. Oh dear! We have every reason to be grateful, don't we? We have the grace to come together again as one. Happy Thanksgiving, my friend.
5. May this year's Thanksgiving usher in an abundance of blessings for you. And may you never lack any good thing in the coming year. Happy Thanksgiving, friend.
6. Yay! It's another Thanksgiving. Another time to gather as one and revel in the euphoria of seeing each other after a long while. Happy Thanksgiving day, friend.
7. I cherish you, my special friend and I'm so glad we've survived this year and its troubles. Welcome the new year already. Happy Thanksgiving, my friend.
8. To my dear friend, you're all shades of awesome, my dear and I'm so glad our paths crossed. Happy Thanksgiving, dear.
9. This Thanksgiving, I'm thankful for quite a number of things. You inclusive. I'm so glad you're my friend. Happy Thanksgiving, dear.
10. We've been through quite a number of things this year, but we'll be out of it, stronger. And so we're grateful. Happy Thanksgiving, friend.
11. Since this is a special time of the year, I wanna thank you, a special person, for being such a wonderful friend this year. Happy Thanksgiving, best friend.
12. This moment, I wanna tell you how important you are to me. Thank you for all that you do, my darling friend. Happy Thanksgiving.
13. Dear friend. I would never trade you for anything. You're so dear to me. And on this occasion, I pray all good things will be yours for keep. Happy Thanksgiving, dark.
14. Next year, very blessed then, I'll make sure I get to thank you for all that you do, dearie. You've been wonderful. I wish you and your family a very beautiful time together. Happy Thanksgiving, dear.
15. Hi dear. I'm sending a lot of hugs your way. I hope you get them and that you have a swell Thanksgiving time with your family. Happy Thanksgiving, dear.
16. A heartfelt thanksgiving to a dear friend of high importance. Enjoy your stay at home with every single relative you get a chance with. Happy Thanksgiving, dear friend.
17. For everything beautiful that you've brought in my life alongside your presence, I'm grateful, darling. This is another Thanksgiving. God bless us all. Happy Thanksgiving, friend.
18. We've really gone beyond being just friends and I sometimes, marvel at the fact that we relate more like siblings. To my best friend, I say, happy Thanksgiving.
19. My friend, I hope that you will make the most of this Thanksgiving and bond when the door opens for that. Happy Thanksgiving, my friend.
20. May happenings in this beautiful period be ones that we will turn into beautiful memories. Happy Thanksgiving, my dear friend.
21. You're strong, and you pulled through the year with a positive attitude. I'm sure you'll even be stronger in the coming year. Happy Thanksgiving, best friend.
22. Thanksgiving, another time to reflect on the ending year, it's highs and lows and we end up being grateful for we have enough reasons to be. Happy Thanksgiving day, friend.
23. While being grateful, we tend to forget all our needs. If only we stop complaining, we'd realise that we have enough to be thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving, dear friend.
24. It's another time when you'll get to see your people and you will be all over them. My regards to each and person in the family, dear. Happy Thanksgiving.
25. A friend turn relative. Beautiful, inside out. I wish you every good thing, this season and beyond. Happy Thanksgiving.
26. You're such a darling and I'm grateful for your very presence in my life in this year full of a lot of trials. It's another Thanksgiving and I'm thankful I have you. Happy Thanksgiving, best friend.
27. We're a family now. Blood ties didn't matter when we chose to be friends with each other and I don't regret my decision to be your friend. Happy Thanksgiving, my friend.
28. Even a month each year is not enough to show Thanksgiving for all that we've been blessed with, my friend. So whatever chance we get, we'll make it count. Happy Thanksgiving day, friend.
29. I encourage you, my friend, to not dwell on things you do not have. And be thankful for all that you've got. It's another Thanksgiving. Are you thankful? Happy Thanksgiving, dear friend.
30. Without a sincere heart of gratitude, even months set aside for thanksgiving would seem useless to the One who has blessed us. This season, let's be intentional about giving thanks. Happy Thanksgiving, best friend.
31. Do not limit your thanksgiving to the Thanksgiving season only, dear friend. Let our Thanksgiving be at all times because indeed, we have a whole lot to be grateful for. Happy Thanksgiving, my friend.
32. This is another season to be grateful. And yes. To give. Let's make an habit of giving this season. Happy Thanksgiving to you, friend.
33. When we celebrate Thanksgiving, we thank God for all that we have, all we are going to have and all that He would still bless us with in future times. Happy Thanksgiving, friend.
34. When we give thanks for whatever we have, however little we think it is, we get more. More than we already have. Happy Thanksgiving day, friend.
35. We don't just show our appreciation by the fruit of her lips, we live our appreciation. We live and show our thanksgiving. Happy Thanksgiving day, friend.
36. This thanksgiving, let us pray for peace in the world. When the rest of the world around us is at peace, we're peaceful too. Happy Thanksgiving, my friend.
37. It's Thanksgiving today. Have you given Thanks? It isn't just to gather together to catch fun. We should give thanks too. Happy Thanksgiving, my friend.
38. I hope that you get to enjoy each moment spent with every member of your family today. Because another gathering like this would be at the end of the coming year. Happy Thanksgiving, best friend.
39. I do hope that you have a blessed Thanksgiving. And that you get to be grateful for each and everything you have. Happy Thanksgiving, dear friend.
40. Even though we are not together physically, our hearts beat together. I'm sure you would have a great time with your family. Happy Thanksgiving day, friend.
41. Hi friend, I wish you a pleasant holiday season and may you get more reasons to be thankful. Happy Thanksgiving, my friend.
42. Hi! Stop! Count your blessings! Number them! Surprised at the number of blessings you've got? Most times, until we have a deep reflection, we would never know how blessed we are. Happy Thanksgiving, friend.
43. This Thanksgiving, everything looks beautiful because they are actually beautiful. We just haven't had eyes to see them. Happy Thanksgiving, honey.
44. I know how glad you are about this season. May everything you eat taste as good as you want them and even better. Happy Thanksgiving, baby.
45. This is a period of appreciation. To appreciate God for all that you have and people around you for all that they do. Happy Thanksgiving, friend.
46. I'm grateful for the wonderful friends who surround me. Friends I'm blessed with. It's been a swell year with you guys. Lotta love from me! Happy Thanksgiving!
47. This is my very sincere gratitude for being here each time I need you even when I do not call on you for help. Happy Thanksgiving, my best friend.
48. This season I wish you three priceless jewels; faith to hold on in trials, hope for a better tomorrow and love for all and sundry. Happy Thanksgiving, dearie.
49. May the rest of the year and the new one bring a lot of blessings for you. Blessings you would have no control over. Happy Thanksgiving day to you, my friend.
50. I wish you an abundance of blessings, joy, favour, wealth, peace and every other good thing of life this season and beyond. Happy Thanksgiving, best friend.
51. Using this text, I wish you a beautiful Thanksgiving filled with lots of love, joy, peace and true happiness. Happy Thanksgiving, dear friend.
52. We're gathered today because we are thankful for all that we have, including ourselves. It's another season to be thankful. Happy Thanksgiving, friend.
53. I'm beyond thankful that I've got someone as special as you are as a friend. I'm really thankful, especially during this special period. Happy Thanksgiving day, friend.
54. During this beautiful season of thankfulness, I pray you have an abundance of everything good. Happy Thanksgiving, my friend.
55. You've taught me how to be an improved version of myself and I'm so grateful that you are such a champion for and to me. Happy Thanksgiving, my friend.
56. This season, may you have a bountiful harvest, reaping every good thing you've sown early in the year. Happy Thanksgiving day, dear.
57. May blessings descend on you in plenty folds. Blessings that would last a lifetime, this season and beyond. Happy Thanksgiving.
58. May you find favour in the sight of everyone this season and may they gift you with blessings. Happy Thanksgiving, my dear friend.
59. I hope you get all the blessings that are left in this year and the ones in the incoming year. Happy Thanksgiving day, best friend.
60. May you have a very fulfilling Thanksgiving and may the Lord answer every of your heart cry. Happy Thanksgiving day to my friend.
61. This special day and period, we get to number our blessings and be grateful for each one. Are you grateful? Happy Thanksgiving, my friend.
62. You're surrounded by good people, family and friends alike. I hope you're enjoying their company already and that you don't miss me too much. Happy Thanksgiving, best friend.
63. For all that you do and because you are you without pretence, I'm thankful. And so I wish you a beautiful Thanksgiving season. Happy Thanksgiving day, friend.
64. This special season, this Thanksgiving period, I wish you good health in happiness for the rest of your life. Happy Thanksgiving, my friend.
65. I hope you catch all the fun and blessings that are embedded in this beautiful season. Happy Thanksgiving, best friend.
66. May you and your family enjoy every bit of love, laughter and joy that there is. Have a special Thanksgiving, my friend. Happy Thanksgiving.
67. Wow! It's Thanksgiving day already. We really should be thankful for all that we have. Happy Thanksgiving, my good friend.
68. Of all the things I'm thankful for, I'm specially thankful for the gift of friends. Thanks for being a very good friend to me. Happy Thanksgiving, dear friend.
69. You've been a solid support system throughout the year. Thank you for standing by me, my friend. Happy Thanksgiving day to you.
70. For making my life one filled with colours, I'm hoping this text would convey my appreciation as much as I want it to. Happy Thanksgiving to you, my friend.
71. My dear friend, be sure to enjoy this period with your family around you. Make a great Thanksgiving day. Happy Thanksgiving, friend.
72. For your unwavering succor and love without discrimination, I'm grateful, friend. Have a swell Thanksgiving season, my dear.
73. You're the best friend one can ever have. I'm so thankful that I have you in my life and I wish you the very best in and out of this great season. Happy Thanksgiving, my dear best friend.
74. May you have reasons to be filled with laughter and happiness at all times. And may you always have reasons to be grateful. Happy Thanksgiving, friend.
75. I really can't pay you back for everything that you've done for me this year. But I'm really thankful I have someone like you around. Happy Thanksgiving, my friend.
76. Happy Thanksgiving day, my friend. We look all around us. And the more we look, the more we see reasons to be thankful.
77. I'm sure it would be a great moment in our homes. After being away from each other for a long while, we get to gather like this again. Happy Thanksgiving day, friend.
78. Everything looks sweet and beautiful now. This season is a wonderful one. And for the rest of the year, may we have no reason to mourn. Happy Thanksgiving, my friend.
79. I do hope that we get to spend the next Thanksgiving together. I really miss your presence here, but I hope you have a great season of thankfulness. Happy Thanksgiving, best friend.
80. May a river of joy fill our hearts and make us burst forth in Thanksgiving to the One who has brought us together. Happy Thanksgiving, my Darling.
81. May lots of love, joy, peace, happiness and food be ours this season and beyond. May you remain a thankful person. Happy Thanksgiving, friend.
82. My heart warms towards you and yours in prayers. May you always be joyful and happiness personified. Happy Thanksgiving, my friend.
83. Life's beautiful when you have those you love around you. And as you spend this day with your loved ones, I hope you get to see more beautiful sides of life. Happy Thanksgiving day, dear friend.
84. Priceless is the gift of life. The best we can ever have. I wish you heaven's best this season. Happy Thanksgiving, my friend.
85. Not only during this Thanksgiving period but throughout the year will your mouth be full of Thanksgiving and your soul sings for joy. Happy Thanksgiving day to you, friend.
86. This period in time, may your prayers be answered by the Most High. May He give you everlasting joy and peace. Happy Thanksgiving, friend.
87. May the Lord give you reasons to give thanks to Him every moment you draw your breath. Happy Thanksgiving to you, my special friend.
88. May your Thanksgiving be a blessed one and may your thanks and thankful heart be accepted by the Lord. Happy Thanksgiving day to you.
89. A day to give numbers to our blessings and all that we have. It's another period of thankfulness, dear friend. Happy Thanksgiving day.
90. Thank you, my friend. While I thank God for all He has given me, I will also thank you for being an amazing person. Thank you, again. And Happy Thanksgiving.
91. May your Thanksgiving dinner be a beautiful one you would enjoy and ask for more. Happy Thanksgiving to you my friend. Eat well, today.
92. It's a wonderful feeling to wake up and realise you're still alive and breathing. Thanks to God. And in this special moment, we'll thank Him for the gift of life, as always. Happy Thanksgiving, my friend.
93. I'm so glad to be around everyone I love today after months of being apart. I'm sure you are too. Let's enjoy this moment. Happy Thanksgiving day, my best friend.
94. Thankful thoughts and best wishes are what I send your path today. May you always be happy. Happy Thanksgiving, my friend.
95. This Thanksgiving, we are all grateful. And after it? Let's remain grateful. Because the Lord's blessings are not limited to a season. Happy Thanksgiving day to you, friend.
96. Having a grateful heart and showing one's gratefulness is important and opens doors for many other blessings. Happy Thanksgiving day, my friend
97. My dear friend. It's yet another time to gather as one and thank God for all that we have. Happy Thanksgiving to you, my friend.
98. This season, as you show your appreciation to the giver of blessings, may He answer your prayers and harken to your heart cry. Happy Thanksgiving, friend.
99. This Thanksgiving, I wish you everything that you want in accordance with God's will and may He meet with your every need. Happy Thanksgiving, dear friend.
100. As we gather to celebrate and give thanks today, may we have no cause or reason to come back to mourn anyone. It's well with us. Happy Thanksgiving, best friend.
Written By Oluwashanu Mayowa.