Imagine what it’d feel like to have an army on your side—one that’s ready, willing, and eager to help you achieve all your dreams. But life on Earth has a way of reminding us that we are human beings.
As a human being, you will experience those times when no one is supporting you. Finding a person that supports you is an extra-big blessing, and when nobody does, it can be hurtful.
People say it’s times like these that make sure we are strong enough to move forward without depending on other people for help. But I say it’s times like this that these quotes were written for.
You’ll find motivational quotes here. You’ll find expressive quotes here. You’ll find quotes based on opinions here. And more.
All I need you to do is to dive into these when nobody supports you quotes, read them, and pick your favourite quotes from this collection.
Quotes About When Nobody Supports You
“Is this a time when nobody supports you? Keep your head down. Work hard. Achieve everything you can imagine—and even more. Sometimes, is all it takes not a little motivation or complete lack of support to help you unlock your full potential?”
1. When nobody supports you, you can’t give up. No matter how rough things become, you can’t give up. Remember: You are the master of your fate.
2. If you want to be like the sun and shine like the moon, you need to be strong and find a way to get where you want to be, even when nobody supports you.
3. You feel alone, all alone in this big green ball of craziness. When nobody supports you and gives you a hand, I will always be there for you.
4. It’s tough to stay motivated when no one else is around or when nobody supports you. But you aren’t to stop fighting for what you know is right.
5. It’s so frustrating when nobody supports you. It’s like you’re stranded on a small boat with only a rope to keep you afloat.
6. Your dreams, hopes, and aspirations are legitimate. I support them, and you support them. When nobody supports you, let this ring through your head.
7. Here’s what sucks: when nobody supports you, when nobody believes in you, when nobody backs you up, when nobody understands.
8. When nobody supports you, how hard can it be? You just need a little sip—sometimes a gulp—of courage, and you’ll be there, even if no one wants you there.
9. When no one supports you, you are deprived of the milk of encouragement. You are left with the fruit of loneliness.
10. You’re probably asking yourself, “What if my dreams don’t come true?” I’ll let you in on a secret: they will. Just keep pushing even if nobody supports you.
11. Here’s what to do when nobody supports you: Stay humble. Stay hungry. Stay focused. Follow your dreams—and don’t let anybody stand in your way.
12. When nobody supports you, you will feel sad, but you cannot blame them because they do not see the real you—that you are something great and true.
13. When nobody supports you, remember that everyone deserves to be heard, encouraged, and supported, consider that environment toxic, then remember that staying in a toxic environment doesn’t make you better.
14. You can find your lonely strength and power when the whole world starts to hate you and nobody supports you. Just know you’re on the right track and that there’s nothing in this world that can stop you.
15. When nobody supports you, you get down on your knees and pray. If the only thing you hear is the silence, that’s fine—it happens when God supports you.
16. When you expect support and nobody supports you, it’s a lonely feeling that can lead to depression. So cling to your dreams and make them come true, knowing that you can do it without support from others and being appreciative of the support you get.
17. When nobody supports me, and when no one believes in me, and when they say my dreams are impossible, all I do is smile—I’ve got one thing on my mind, and that is to inspire others to follow their hearts.
18. When nobody supports you; when you feel lost, and you want to cry; when you’re walking down a strange street, and you feel like you’re alone, just remember, your friends are there for you.
19. When nobody supports you, and when nobody hears your thoughts, and when nobody sees your hopes and dreams, welcome yourself to a challenging phase that you’re stronger than.
20. When somebody doesn’t support you, don’t support them. It’s just that simple.
It’s easy to get discouraged when doing good. Sometimes you feel like you have so much to do and no one is there to help.
21. Someone doesn’t support you? Do something better without them.
22. A time will come when you’ll meet people that don’t support your dreams, goals, and ambitions. Don’t give the time or energy for your future to people who don’t appreciate you. Don’t waste your time with people who aren’t supportive of your goals.
23. Don’t let negative people get you down. When someone doesn’t support your effort, ignore them and move on.
24. It takes courage to face the world when you feel you have no support system. Be inspired.
25. When the whole world tells you you’re wrong and nobody supports you, maybe you’re right.
26. When nobody supports you, it’s like a sharp stabbing pain. It’s when you feel like a burden—when nobody supports you.
27. So nobody supports you? That’s fine. Be confident and believe in yourself. Don’t wait to get started. It’s not a lie that you’re the one who decides how your story ends.
28. When nobody supports you, don’t be satisfied with just dreaming about that special life you always wanted—reach for it and open the door, all by yourself.
29. When you see a group of people standing in a crowd, but no one stands beside you. You feel that you’re not important, that your words or actions aren’t heard.
30. It takes courage to face the world. There will be times you’ll want to give up, like in times when no one supports you; it’s important that you don’t.
31. When you are up against the world, and when no one supports you, it feels great to have someone—anyone—by your side. Thank you! That’s for always being there for me.
32. When nobody supports you, just remember that some people will never support your dreams. Ignore them and trust yourself to do what’s best for you.
33. A good time to remind yourself that you are enough, even without the support of others, is when nobody supports you. Ignore the doubters and trust yourself and follow whatever path makes your heart sing.
34. I got hurt when nobody supported me. I felt sad when nobody supported me. I suffered when nobody supported me. But now, I have learned to stand on my own.
35. Don’t be afraid to soar when nobody supports you. Sometimes, you have to let go of the things that hold you down and keep you from chasing your dreams.
I’m sure you can relate to this. I know a lot of us can. When no one supports you, it feels like a kick in the teeth sometimes. If no one is supporting you right now, don’t despair. This can actually be a really cool blessing — perhaps the best thing for you right now. It gives you a chance to show them they aren’t necessary and that you can do things without anyone’s help. We can’t be only as strong as we think we are. If only we would give ourselves half a chance to find out.
36. If you are passionate about something, don’t let other people’s negativity stop you from pursuing your goals. When nobody supports you, keep moving.
37. To be a successful entrepreneur, you must ignore the no’s and focus on your dreams. You must see those moments when nobody supports you as a challenge you can and must beat.
38. You’ve got people on your side who believe in you and what you’re trying to do. Keep pictures of them in your mind and look at them when nobody supports you.
39. It can be tough to find the motivation when you’re all alone out there when nobody supports you. But that never stops you from doing everything you can for others.
40. It’s hard to be a good person when nobody supports you. It takes some real, stubborn courage to go out there and fight a lonely battle like yours.
41. Feelings of failure and lack of support can be difficult but remember you’re not alone.
42. Having trouble is completely normal. Everyone has difficulties in life. Remember this when no one supports you.
43. Nothing worth doing ever, ever, ever came easy. So if you wanna make your dreams come true, you have to work, and you have to fight, and you have to never ever give up, even when nobody supports you.
44. When no one is supporting you, stop worrying. Start working until you don’t need anyone’s support.
45. When nobody supports you, it can be tough to go the distance on your own. But you never let this challenge stop you from going the distance for others.
46. When nothing is going your way, and you’re in need of support, and nobody is supporting you, don’t give up. The only thing you need to hit success is yourself.
47. You don’t need support for you to succeed. Success comes from determination and hard work. Remember this when nobody supports you.
48. When nobody supports you, it feels like you’re standing on your own. It feels like you’re all alone and like no one understands.
49. Do not let fear of failure and lack of support keep you from succeeding. When nobody supports you, put your best foot forward, and don’t give up! You can do it!
50. Sometimes, you feel like a little lonely small boat floating around in a raging sea, not going where you please, but where the elements decide because you’re not supported by anybody.
51. Isn’t it just sad when nobody supports you, or when nobody realizes how hard you try, or when nobody understands you, or when nobody believes in your dream?
52. No one said that making it was going to be easy. When nobody supports you, look at what you’ve accomplished so far. It will keep you moving forward.
I hope you got ideas on what to do when nobody gives you a hand, found quotes that express how you feel when no one supports you or got whatever you came looking for in this collection.
Many people who visit this page are very supportive, and they share this collection with their friends. Do you mind also supporting me by doing that too?