“You make me sick” is a bold, but snarky saying. It is used to tell someone they are making you feel sick or disgusted. It can be used as an insult, but it can also be used playfully, and in a friendly way (such as between friends or family members). When someone makes you sick, it’s important to make sure that you’re not just letting your feelings get the better of you. It’s easy to feel overwhelmed by the actions of other people, especially when they’re negative actions. Sometimes we feel angry or frustrated with someone else and we don’t know why.
The truth is that it can be hard to stay objective when we’re feeling attacked or threatened by someone else. This is especially true when we’re in a close relationship with them (like a friendship or romantic partnership). It’s surprisingly easy to get sick of someone. We’ve all had that person who we started out liking a lot, but over time became such a burden that we just couldn’t stand being around them.
When someone makes you sick, it’s usually because they’re making you feel bad about yourself in some way. It might be that they’re constantly judging your actions, or criticizing everything you do. This can make you feel like a failure and subconsciously make you want to withdraw from the situation. If this happens often enough, it can start to wear on your self-esteem and cause serious damage to your sense of worth.
In addition to this, some people are so narcissistic that they treat others as if they don’t exist unless they’re getting attention from them. This kind of behaviour can be extremely draining if it happens often enough because it forces you into a role as a source of validation rather than as an equal partner in conversation or interaction. The worst thing about dealing with these types of people is that they don’t seem to realize what they’re doing at all! Sometimes they’ll even expect praise for being so “helpful,” but all they’ve done is put you down over and over again without realizing the impact their behaviour is having on others.
To express your dislike for someone who has done or said something to offend you, use this collection of you make me sick quotes.
You Make Me Sick Quotes
You make me sick. You have no idea how hard I have worked to get here, and watching all of my hard work go down the drain because you took a picture with an old friend and couldn’t keep it in your pants is infuriating.
1. You make me sick. You walk past me and stare at the ground. You don’t want to know my name or look into my eyes.
2. You make me sick. You have a disgusting personality and I can’t stand you. You have always made me feel terrible like I’m nothing.
3. I hate you. I can’t stand to be around you. Your personality is repulsive and your insecurities make me sick to my stomach. You never feel bad about anything you do, and I will never forget that.
4. Forget about you now. I’m going to live my life for me, not for you anymore. I deserve to be happy and successful and you have no place in that picture!
5. You make me sick. The way you use me and throw me away when you’re done with me. The way you leave, then come back only to do it all over again. You have no respect for me or my feelings, but I can’t stop being in love with you.
6. You make me sick. You all make me sick. I wish this wasn’t the truth and that I could see it any other way. But, you know what? I’m not going to let what you do, or how you hurt others stop me from living my life. So yeah, you make me sick.
7. You make me sick. You have no respect for other people’s time and effort, and you think it’s okay to just cancel your plans at the last minute because your cat has a cold.
8. You make me sick, you’re so out of sight. I think about you night and day. Your actions release chemical attractants that affect the receptors in your brain, causing irrational thoughts.
9. You make me sick! Your presence, your personality and your very existence. You are the reason why I do what I do. You’re a virus I can’t get rid of.
10. You make me sick, worse than a stomach virus. You’ve turned my life into a nightmare. I don’t want you around anymore, so leave me alone.
11. You make me sick. You’re not a decent human being, and I honestly can’t believe that anyone would go near you with a ten-foot pole.
12. You make me sick, your relentless gossip tearing people down and building them up again only to tear them down again. You use the same words and phrases when talking about women’s accomplishments that you used when talking about their failures. Your opinions are worthless and inconsiderate at best.
13. I don’t think you realize how much your presence affects me. You make me sick to my stomach.
14. I’m your best friend. I thought you knew I love you. And yet, you never notice me enough to even say hello. It hurts my feelings. Please, treat me more like a person, less like a stranger.
15. How dare you treat me this way. You make me sick. I’m no longer prepared to deal with your abusive behaviour.
16. You make me sick. But it’s okay because you are a diseased soul who will eventually die and go to hell where you belong for being so cruel and disgusting.
17. You make me sick. Your condescending tone and leering smile have been the bane of my existence. You have done nothing but belittle me and I have had enough of your insincere platitudes and arrogant tone. Don’t even play like you can empathize with me because we both know you never will so, in a week I plan on finding another way out of this hell hole and then, maybe then, I can reclaim my life back!
18. You make me sick because you can’t even manage the small task of agreeing to a time and place that works for both of us.
19. You are disgusting. You make me sick to my stomach. You disgust me, and if I had the strength I would vomit right now.
20. The mistake you made when I met you was getting me to like you. You ruined everything, things were going so well. And now that it’s all too late, you’re gone and there’s nothing left for me to do. So I say goodbye but I know that we’ll never be friends again because you make me sick.
21. You are the reason for my pain. I wish that you could feel what I feel. You take away my joy and happiness each time you walk through my door. You simply make me sick.
22. You make me sick. When you belittle me when you’re nasty, unpleasant, condescending and manipulative. This makes me want to get over you faster.
23. You make me sick, you do. You make me sick to my stomach, a knot in my throat and a song in my heart. When are you going to realize how much better you could be without me?
24. You make me sick to my stomach. You are the vilest, most disgusting person I have ever had the misfortune to know. Your complete lack of self-awareness precludes any sympathy I may feel for your situation.
25. You make me sick because you’re leading me on. I feel like a bad person for wanting to be friends and just not dealing with your stress anymore.
26. You make me sick. You are a coward and a liar who has no regard for me or my friends. You have no respect for anyone and will not be respected by anyone.
27. You make me sick. I just don’t understand why you do the things you do. You make my head spin, and my blood boil. I’m starting to feel like you think that we’re friends but I feel nothing but hatred for you.
28. I’m a food critic and you make me sick. You think you can get away with it, but your dirty little habits are starting to catch up to you.
29. I can’t stand your lies and your empty promises, don’t you dare to tell me that I’m the one to blame. You act like you’re such a lady, I wonder what you see in yourself? I want my money back!
30. You make me sick. Your thinking, your actions, the way you look at me with disgust. I don’t think you realize how much damage you’ve done.
31. You make me sick. You always have and you always will. You disgust me every single day. Don’t ever come back here again!
32. You make me sick because you are so full of yourself and your opinions. You don’t see the world as it is or even how it could be, but rather only how you think it should be.
33. You make me sick. Even now, after all these years between us and the distance we have put between us, every time I hear your name I can feel myself shudder. You still fill me with fear and obligation and shame.
34. When you make me sick, it hurts to see you. You don’t have any right to treat me like this.
35. I hate you. It hurt me to see you treating me like that. No matter what happened, you have no right to treat me in this way.
36. You don’t deserve me. You’ve never been a good boyfriend. I would never have dated you if I knew you were going to be this much of a jerk. I am sick of it all.
37. You make me sick. You control every word I say, every breath I take and I hate you for it. You make me feel like an idiot because you never really listen to what I have to say and when you do, all you do is criticize, criticize and criticize me even more.
38. You make my stomach churn and my head spin. You frustrate me and infuriate me. You raise temperatures in this body and you leave me hot under the collar. You just make me sick.
39. You make me sick because you are so rude and ignorant. You have no respect for women and especially not for your own mother. I’m totally disappointed in you.
40. You make me sick! Do you think you can just do this? Do that? Take whatever you want, when you want it. Think again! We’re not going to let you get away with it. We won’t stop until you are behind bars where you belong.
41. You make me sick. I can’t stand the sight of you. Your arrogance and self-absorption make me nauseous.
42. You make me sick, you know that? You think you’re so smart. You think the world should dance to your tune but that’s not possible.
43. You make me sick. All the times I supported you, lifted you, and believed in you. The love I gave you for all these years. But now it’s obvious, you’re not good for me. You’re using me. You’re using my kindness to fuel your ego. To keep you going because you love the compliments — so much that it makes you sick to be ignored.
44. You drive me crazy with your negativity. Negative thoughts, negative words, negative energy. You make me sick!
45. You make me sick, you make me weak. You take all the little things, rip them down and turn them inside out; You make me sick!
46. You make me sick. You are always telling yourself you are there for your friends, but you aren’t. If you love someone please act like it, don’t say it, or live every day making them feel worthless.
47. I am sick of you. My skin crawls when I see your face, and when you pull a chair out for me, I cringe because I know it’s all show.
48. You make me sick, sick of the way you make me feel. I’m just not sure If I should be what you want me to be. I tend to laugh at things that are not funny, cry about all my problems, and yell when it was my fault.
49. You make me sick, you make me bitter and ugly. You make me hate the world because of how much I hate myself
50. You make me sick. You disgust me. You’re so unimportant to me that you’re not worth the thought of giving you one second of my attention. You are nothing to me.
51. You make me sick. You make me puke, right there in my mouth. I may be sorry for what I say, but I’m not sorry that I feel the way that I do.
52. You make me sick. For the first time in my life, I’m free. I have control of my own body and I’m not afraid anymore to use it for what I want.
53. You thought I was like you, I tried to make things right, but I am tired of making excuses for you and your lies. If this is all we have left it will be my loss, not yours.
54. You make me sick. That’s a phrase I used to say all the time. But now I have a new feeling about it. Now, when I say it, it’s because of you. And that makes me so mad.
55. You make me sick. You are so rude and mean. I don’t need to put up with your crap.
56. You make me sick. Your attitude makes me ill, your lack of empathy and respect is frankly disturbing. I want you out of my life.
57. You make me sick. You don’t like confrontation, but you’re always in my face. You push people around and make them feel intimidated. And you love it. No one makes me uncomfortable as you do.
58. You make me sick with your fake smile, with your smart-ass comments. And to top it off, you have to go and lie to my face!
59. You make me sick by always putting yourself above others. You make me sick by never listening, always belittling and never helping. You make me sick because you lack compassion and respect for the people around you.
60. You make me sick. You say you love me, but I can see right through your lies. You only want me when other guys aren’t interested, but let me tell you, that’s not going to work. You were my first and now you act like you’re my last. But all this lying and cheating is getting old because I’m done with it.
61. You make me sick. You’ve gotten under my skin and I can’t stand it. You make me feel this way.
62. You make me sick to my stomach, literally. The way you speak, the things you say—it’s vomit-inducing. If I didn’t know better, I’d swear you were trying to provoke me.
63. You make me sick. You don’t care about me at all, but because I love you, I’m stuck for eternity.
64. You’re the type of person who thinks they are all that, but you are actually a waste of oxygen. If you could go somewhere and die quietly, I would greatly appreciate it. You make me sick.
65. You make me sick. You’re hanging onto me like a leech and I can’t get rid of you.
66. You make me sick because you think that you are better than I am. You believe that you can say the things you say and get away with it. Well, you’re wrong. And what’s worse, you were never right in the first place.
67. You make me sick. You make me so mad I could scream. I thought we were friends, but you’re a heartless jerk.
68. You make me sick. You’re the scum of society. One day you’re going to have to pay for everything you’ve done.
69. You are the worst kind of human. I have no words to describe how much you disgust me. Please go away.
70. You make me sick. You are so selfish and manipulative, you don’t care about anyone else. Just yourself.
71. I need to let out my anger and frustration, to get it out of my system. So I just went on this rant about you, because you make me sick. I want to break your heart as you broke mine.
72. You make me sick to my stomach, you make me ill. Your words and actions have always made me uneasy and left me feeling queasy. With your constant back-and-forth indecisiveness, you make it really hard to tell if you’re a friend or foe, but I always knew we would end up here: between us being distant acquaintances or bitter enemies.
73. Why can’t you just be nice to me? I mean, it’s not like I ask for much. You never help out around here, and you never listen to me when I talk. If it wasn’t for me, we wouldn’t even be here at all. And what do I get in return? Nothing! You make me sick.
74. There are many things that make me sick, but you are one of the worst. I can’t believe anyone could be so pathetic, condescending and cowardly. It’s time for you to go away and never come back.
75. You make me sick! You make me want to puke. You make me want to die. You make me want to go crazy. You make me feel like my world has shattered into a million pieces and I don’t know how to put it back together. You make me feel like the universe is against me, and I have nowhere left to run.
76. You make me sick if you say you like me. You make me sick with the way you talk and walk. You make me sick when you think I’m smiling. You make me sick because I’ve fallen in love with your smile but you don’t even know.
77. You make me sick! My eyes are tired from reading this crap! Your writing is atrocious! You should be ashamed of yourself. Shame on you for wasting my time and making me cry.
78. I’m just so tired of thinking about how you make me sick. The way you hide behind pretty words and empty promises, the way you don’t take responsibility for your actions, the way you look down on everyone else when in fact you are no better than anyone else.
79. You make me sick. You’ve taken all the love and care I’ve given to you for granted, and for some reason, I can’t seem to overcome that.
80. You make me sick because I know deep inside that you are rotten inside, and no matter how much I may care about you, and no matter how hard I try to suck the poison out of your soul and bring love back into it, it still will always be there within – waiting.
81. You’ll never be the person that I thought you would be. I just want to get away from you and leave like I was never there.
82. You make me sick. You take advantage of me, you make me do things I don’t want to just because you’re a selfish person who doesn’t care about consequences.
83. You make me sick. You are what is wrong with the world. You’ve hurt so many people and continue to do so. I wish you would just disappear forever.
84. I am so sick of your bitchy attitude, your petty sadistic games, and your attempts to inflict pain on the people around you. Watching you with men is like watching a car crash. I hate that part of me still wants to be near you.
85. I absolutely am sick of you. With every bone in my body, I want to just be left alone by you. If you have any more criticisms or questions, keep them to yourself.
86. The words you say. The things you do. The way you talk. They’re making me sick and I can’t take it anymore.
87. You are a disgusting and horrible person. You need to be punished for the things you have done against me and others.
88. You make me sick, I think of you and it makes my stomach turn. Your words cut like knives and the taste of your lies lingers on my tongue.
89. You make me sick. You don’t realise how much you hurt me with your constant lies and dishonesty.
90. You make me sick. If you continue to treat me like this, I will not hesitate to report you and get you in trouble.
91. I don’t understand how you can be so dismissive and callous at a time like this. This is exactly why I walk away from friends like you.
92. You make me sick, with your lies and your tricks. You need to leave and never come back.
93. You make me sick with the way that you treat everyone like second-class citizens in your world. I would rather be around someone who is blunt than someone who constantly lies to try and “manipulate” other people into believing what they want them to believe. You thought that everything would just go the way you want it…
94. You make me sick with the way you constantly try to create drama and make people feel bad about themselves because you have nothing better to do.
95. You make me sick. I’m not doing anything for you. You don’t care about me or anyone else for that matter. You are selfish, self-centred and hateful.
96. You make me sick, you make me weak and drained. I can’t say that I hate you because I don’t have the heart to. It’s not your fault, it’s mine. The way that you love has left me feeling unstable and empty inside. When will this stop? When will we learn?
97. I wish that you were not in my life. You are the cause of all my pain and suffering. You make me sick.
98. You make me sick, always have and I’m sure you will continue to do it for the rest of your life.
99. You make me sick. You know what I’m talking about, I can see it in your eyes. The smirk on your mouth and the way you move.
100. You make me sick. You are the worst employee this business has ever had. You work slower than anyone else and don’t seem to care at all.
101. You make me sick because every time I look at you, all I see is something wrong with the world.
102. This is to let you know that I think your poor attitude and rude behaviour make me sick to my stomach. From this moment on, I will do my best not to be around you or interact with you in any way unless it’s absolutely necessary.
103. You make me sick. You don’t know what you have done. I wish we could start over but you keep pushing me away.
104. You make me sick, you hypocrite. You’re so full of yourself and yet completely oblivious to it. You lack a sense of humour and you think that everything revolves around you.
Hello there! I’m sure you enjoyed going through the collection of you make me sick quotes. Please I will like to read from you, so leave a comment below. Thank you.