You'll Love Our App. Download It Now!
100 Cute Friendship Text Messages for Sweet Friends
Let's face it: You are on this page because you have a lovely friend - maybe a cute one at that - and you have been spoilt with the ebullience of true friendship.
Of all the friends you have, each moment with this special one strikes a cord of unspeakable satisfaction and words just couldn't explain the feeling.
Sounds like you?
Then you need to pick any of the Cute Friendship Text Messages below for that Sweet Friend of Yours.
And say your thanks by Sharing this post. Winks.
1. Thank you for the warmth of your friendship and true companionship in all we have been through together. Truly you are a friend.
2. So much to talk about when I contemplate on you as a friend. I can only say thank you for your role of perfect friendship.
3. Come rain and sun, storm and calm, grief and blissful joy. I know I can always count on you as a friend in all seasons. I appreciate your friendship.
4. This far I have come is only a joke with you taken out of the tale. Your friendship deserves more, but you generously shower it on me every time anyway. Truly I am grateful.
5. It’s out of all those, smiles, and perfectly designed compliments dozed with love, we stumbled across our friendship. Thanks, you came along.
6. All you do makes me realize how blessed I am to have you in my life for a friend. I won't misuse the rare opportunity. Thanks, friend.
7. Your friendship to me is what music is to the longing soul or water to a desert-thirsty wanderer.You are such a friend and more.
8. In your friendship, I find a genuine counsellor, a perfect model for friendship and the true meaning of what friendship is all about. Thank you for your life.
9. Of the many things I appreciate, miss and continue to crave for more about your friendship is your commitment to making even the least and merely ordinary moments bright up so much.
10. Don’t know if it’s the patience with all of my wrongs or the apparent joy, kindness or discreet use of words when you talk to me that I should thank whenever I gaze in your beautiful world. Am grateful you are my friend.
11. Every time you have stood up for me, talked me into a course I would have otherwise given up. You have touched a nerve of vital need in my heart. And I will forever remain grateful.
12. It has been said, but I owe it to you if I can echo it again ‘A man wrapped up in himself makes such a small package.’ I thank God for wrapping me up with you in such marvel of a great friendship.
13. There is a piece of myself missing with you far off, wrapped up and chained in the mystery of distance. I am grateful for every moment we’ve ever shared. It means, it meant and will always mean a lot to me.
14. Your personality is ever shining and bearing a calm countenance that makes me feel at home every time I take a moment to wake myself in gratitude to the reality that you are above all my friend.
15. I might exaggerate but I would rather gladly do at my own risk. The art of natural science doesn't strike me as perfect to describe the mystery of your friendship with... And neither can mathematics help calculate its depth. I will forever remain indebted to you cause of the marvel your friendship entails.
16. Life is basically a puzzle, but in the comfort of your great friendship it comes with all the pieces figured already. Forging ahead as I attempt to live In the light of this, simply makes perfect sense. I appreciate your friendship for taking out of life the unnecessary friction.
17. If I had wisdom and yet additionally given a chance to ask for more in this life, obviously I would go for gold mines, platinum card, jewels and rubies. But God seeing how finite man’s wisdom can be he granted me a chance of undeserved friendship with you.
18. There is somewhat apparent purity and innocence in your heart that tells of an ideal and perfect world you deserve, though you are my company and a full definition of friendship, sometimes I can’t help but feel tempted to think you don’t deserve to belong here and for that am grateful for your patience to stay and help my world rise up in strength.
19. Growing up I used to believe there is magic in the world that makes everything possible. Then I grew up and realized it was but a tale. Lost and confused I landed on the ship of your friendship on which the more we sail on together I realized it all winded up in your personality, for with you in my life I feel I need no magic to be phenomenal.
20. Despite the faults, discouragements and mountains life dumps on the road, I am only able to weave and round all of that with my head held up and high because your hand is ever outstretched to my longing along the way and your shoulder ever open for me to lean on when am warned out by the weight of life. I cannot ever come close to thank you enough, but here is just to alert you that am grateful for all your energy investment and inspiration into my life.
21. When negative thoughts invade my mind and the fire in me is quenching out, leaving me chilled. I remember your friendship.
22. At my wit's end, by all means, and effort, I am unable to go on. Your friendship is always only what remains.
23. In the ‘safety guaranteed’ arms of your friendship lies the magic of inciting me to smile in the face of disappointed hope. All un-reserved gratitude goes out to you my best friend.
24. Without a doubt, I'm lifted and stretched out beyond ordinary by the candour that crowns your loyal friendship.
25. What more could I ever desire and ask for than your friendship.
26. I wish to say without you I would have long lost my purpose in life, but your friendship being the kind that never ceases to inspire and cast both gems of hope and light onto my path. I keep at it.
27. How you graciously fuse heaven dust into my life illuminating up every dense moment, leaves me wondering whether or not you are ‘an angel in disguise.
28. When all hope was blown off, purpose neglected, zeal to continue on living, dried up and life lost its flavour, God gifted me with your friendship.
29. If your friendship brought a particular colour to my life, it certainly would have been a rainbow because looking in my sky all I see is the beauty of multiple colours painted in my cloud and hope to the blues.
30. Am grateful for I now dream more and thrive on the trend of energy, enthusiasm and hope that all spring from the promise of your faithful friendship.
31. Your kind of friendship is one anybody would choose over and over again. You are the best!
32. Last time I checked, I am losing flaws in character. And that can mean only one thing - the presence of your friendship.
33. Masses are owed and truly amazed by countless things that make perfect sense to them. But am mystified by one only thing, the beauty of your love and friendship.
34. In the street, thinking about you, I walk, with my head held up tall and high, my shoulders. All not for the pride, but the thrill I can hardly confine within the walls of ‘self’ that I have but heavens best for friendship.
35. If it’s always going to be a question of perfect friendship, then it will forever remain with the same answer, your friendship.
36. Every single time I'm past the war with life. I look long in your eyes, and before you utter any word, I catch the meaning in your gaze. It seems to tell the whole story of the promise and assurance that your friendship is always the one last pillar of hope I can always count on. I wish to say more too, but the whole of me always burst out in gratitude of your fierce friendship like I have never experienced.
37. When all else fails, I take refuge in the feeling that never leaves my circle, that despite being their not one thing sticking around in my life, you never leave, never complain but best remain my friend, and always against odds, cheer me on.
38. Whenever in my life hurdles have become a revolution and am entangled until rendered hopeless, your friendship always proves a perfect resolution. And for that am truly grateful.
39. all that feels the space in my heart every time you come around, somewhere distant or near in my mind and heart, is the fragrance of a perfect friendship.
40. It’s ever a sound experience with you, inspired by the ability to create, promote and protect with love- and you always present nothing less every time we share a moment. Thanks for your friendship.
41. To say less, I am more than delighted to put on record all the invaluable experiences I have had with your friendship as I enjoy the bliss of the cheer and hope it fills my life with.
42. I am truly thankful. Words cannot express how it feels but from my personal point of feeling, it’s clearly something like a chorus of gratitude for your great friendship.
43. I will never be able to repay your friendship, mostly because in monetary form, it’s impossible to express and returning the favour would demand a perfection on my part.
44. Heard of friendships, seen some and lost many. But the fact that yours lives on and on, makes me consider myself uniquely blessed for bearing such thing as "eternal friendship".
45. You have never demanded to take over my individuality, becoming something like me to believe me. You just did. Your faith in me rekindles my hope and helps me see potential in myself. Thank you are perfectly such a friend.
46. You are mysterious, weird and an awesome friend. I will forever be grateful for this friendship!
47. I will just say this: you are a great friend and I'm glad you are my best friend.
48. All this reformation and bright hope in me is courtesy of your friendship. Thanks for it all.
49. I look around and impressed at how beautifully and expectantly both nature and human looks forward to a new year. Soft and hearty music playing, smiles everywhere, birds chirping about as the flower too blossoms on, adding such harmony to the turn of the season. I sit to reflect on the many wonderful things and moments I have had all year long, your friendship stands out.
50. On the wings of your friendship, I seem to ascend a little near heaven cause all I see is your goodness.
51. I am profoundly grateful to you, friend, that whenever life landed me in the sophistry of its trough, I witnessed your hand reaching down to me from the crest.
52. Realizing all I have is the now, I take this moment to sincerely appreciate your friendship.
53. If life was a one choice street, then given the bounties your friendship entails, I would sure choose your friendship and gladly walk away into the happy ever after.
54. Don't know if it’s my pride or perhaps I confuse it for my ignorance, every time I don’t call you, visit you and worse fail to see your invaluable selflessness. But may it forever be known that your friendship taught me love, brought hope and set me in the highest esteem, making me a better person. Truth is I wish I knew of a better way of thanking you for your friendship because I'm more than words would express every time, grateful.
55. I feel half a being without you. Thanks for being the necessary finishing piece.
56. I consciously feel guilty every time I realize it’s been bells since we last talked, but I thank God for gifting me only with one heart. Because at the end of all the silence and impossibility of distance, I still feel the same grateful way about your gracious friendship.
57. Know this, your friendship is my favourite legend. And my glad u let me in on it.
58. With a wearied mind and an aching heart, I keep on pressing through life. Grateful for the delight and warmth that floods and lifts my heart because of your friendship.
59. Truth is, in hopeless times such as this. Your friendship is always an assurance enough why am filled with a mysterious faith that there is such thing as ‘’light at the end of the tunnel.’
60. Everything you do, simply makes me realize, perhaps wake me up to what a dawn of enlightenment your friendship is.
61. It felt like a dawn meeting you, night fading into day and I was right for once. For it gets brighter the more I learn of your friendship.
62. In and out of season, I can depend and lean on the pillar of your friendship.
63. Your friendship is such magic, that collects and glues me back when I'm torn down to pieces at the hands of life’s billows.
64. With a heart filled with joy sprigging forth from the fountain of your friendship. I wish you double and more, the return of all your favour.
65. It will never cease to prove an amazing awe, your bounteous friendship. Am truly grateful you freely shared it.
66. May your life always be filled with more, my great friend.
67. What an honour it strikes me and esteems me with, to know you are my friend.
68. I appreciate you for being the countless reasons I am the kind of a man I am today.
69. As the saying goes, ‘he who is cognizant of beauty can never grow old.’ Am grateful that the beauty of your friendship always prompts me to sing along.
70. Your friendship waits for neither season nor seeks a reason. Thankfully you are my friend.
71. I long for heaven, every time your friendship proves nothing less, but its fore-taste.
72. Thank you for all your invaluable love and cheer of perfect friendship.
73. I remain hopeful, as I look forward to new tomorrows which always come with a promise of the bliss of your friendship.
74. I will always be grateful each time I look at the past and marvel at the colour in which every single memory and moment we’ve ever shared is distinctly painted.
75. I am truly thankful that every moment, every advice, counsel and wisdom you hold and take your time on to dispense, always comes off timely and rightly ultimately. It kind of makes the whole package of your friendship ‘a punch line.’
76. Every time I reflect on the memories we mould together, I couldn’t ask for a better friend.
78. Friends like you, are a real treasure. I can't trade you for anything.
79. Just the mere reflection on the memories we have ever shared is breathtaking.
80. Walking into a new day fills my heart with so much joy and exceeding cheer, knowing somehow, somewhere you, my special friend is sharing it with me.
81. I am forever grateful as much as I am in debt of your generous friendship.
82. Your gorgeous friendship always kindles gratitude in my heart and am truly thankful.
83. Friend, your empathy and sympathy which are but rays of your devoted and love lavishing heart are such a gift I will always treasure.
84. Thank you for always going out of the way to polishing and making my world shine.
85. The warmth of your friendship never ceases to feel like ’home sweet home.’
86. I feel you deserve a crown of gratitude for all the excellence and loyalty that marks everything you do for me.
87. When the whole world plunges into commotion and raging storms from recessions to broken relationships, your friendship proves a haven of peace and perfect bliss.
88. Sometimes I feel like telling it to every kindred and nation, strangers far and near.. Shout it from both valley and mountain tops that you are my best friend!
89. Almost all the joyful things life has to offer are impossible to feel in the absence of the affection that comes with your friendship. Truly grateful for pouring in so much love.
90. I am truly grateful for your friendship. The more I see of it, the more I realize my life unfolding and turning around.
91. Thank you, mostly for being an important part of my story.
92. You do more than inspiring me to become more. Thanks for your model friendship.
93. Thank you for elevating my sentiments for life so high that I always get to see the brighter side regardless the mesh of discouragement.
94. I can talk of breakthroughs and go mute in a day. But it would take me a lifetime to land a perfect summary of the ones that came with your friendship.
95. My future is bright and the way is sure clear as obstacles crumble in the face and fist of your protective love and friendship.
96. Thank you for knowing my darkest parts and flaws and still judging me not once. Your trust and hope that somehow there lies a cord vulnerable to redemption in me, I shall treasure forever.
97. Wow.. Everything seems to give way to possibilities now. Thanks to you.
98. I feel like a hustler having ironically fun and adventure through all the soul, body and mind oppressing huddles or like a prisoner leaping to drop the chains at the call of freedom. And these all mystery tell of the perfect story of what great friendship I have had with you.
99. Whether clumsy, naïve or crazy the expression of my gratitude. I care less. I just wish you to know, you are deeply appreciated.
100. Like a flash of light goes by and forth the life of both the small and the great, the weakling and the mighty. After which nothing else holds on the lamp to illuminate their trail, hence no trace. But even so, one thing I hereby wish for, is that this gratitude I hereby wholly dedicate to you, should echo through your lifetime and live on through the ages of the future.
- Written By Modestol.