True friends are indeed blessings from God, and to whom much is given, much is expected.
When you have been blessed with amazing friends, you have a duty to become a source of love, light and inspiration to them.
Whether it is to celebrate your friends or help them through rough times, these beautiful blessings quotes will do a lot of good for your friends.
Blessings Quotes for Your Dear Friends
Bless your friends with these powerful blessings quotes for friends.
1. Let your faith vanquish your fears for fear is only a state of the mind, keep reaching for the best in all you do.
2. Each day is like a gift, a blessing to your life.
Live each day of your life like the blessing it is.
3. Never you worry, my dear, you have a special place in God’s plan.
You are special, and so are the plans that God has for you.
4. Victory comes to those who believe and work for it.
You were born to succeed at everything you do, never you forget that.
5. Always trust in God’s unconditional love, because when everything and everyone fails, His love stays forever true and beautiful. A Text About Friendship
6. The presence of God surrounds us even in our darkest moments, sending you so much light and inspiration for the new week.
7. The true and right things for you always find a way to stick around, I hope that you find so much happiness everywhere you find yourself.
8. Sometimes, we don’t know what we truly need until it is provided for us. May all your known and unknown needs be provided for you.
9. Look around you, there is so much beauty in this world. I sincerely hope that you always find yourself in all the beautiful moments with the kindest people.
10. I hope you believe in miracles because a whole lot of them will come to you sooner than you expect. Keep holding on to God.
11. A new year added to your life is a beautiful reminder that your presence is still needed on earth, so go on and be a blessing to someone else.
12. Even when there is no way, God still makes a way.
Never be in doubt, my dear. Keep believing, keep trusting God.
13. Good and perfect things come from above to nourish our lives.
I pray that tons of beautiful things grace your life as you become a year older.
14. It won’t be long now, the wait is almost over.
You have sown with tears, so, therefore, you shall reap all your rewards with so much joy and satisfaction.
15. God is the beginning and end of everything.
May there be beautiful moments in your life as you navigate each day of your life.
16. There are blessings even in the most little things; the air we breathe, the gentle breeze that calms us and even the bright sun: be thankful.
17. There are a time and season for everything, your time and season for blessings is here.
Rejoice and be glad and don’t forget to be thankful.
18. When you trust in God completely with all of your heart, He will give you the very best because the entire universe and all there is belong to Him.
19. May goodness and blessings continue to come to you all the days of your life.
This is my prayer for you today and every other day.
20. The work of your hands, the steps of your feet, the thoughts of your mind, the love in your heart, May the good Lord bless them all.
21. What a blessing it is to see beauty where no one else sees.
Keep being your humble self, for in there lies a lot of hidden beauties and blessings.
22. There are too many blessings all around you even when you don’t notice them.
Your flaws don’t mean that you are imperfect, you are still blessed.
23. In everything, in every circumstance, there is a blessing for everyone.
I pray you always get the blessings that are for you.
24. The greatest blessings one can have is life and good health because at least you get a chance to try again.
25. Sometimes, all the blessing you need is the love of your family, because a lot of things may fail you but your family is always there.
26. Worry only takes your joy away, instead put all your trust in God because He is ever faithful and blesses you when you least expect it.
27. Everything is working out for your good, you just have to believe it.
Don’t ever lose hope, God is always for you.
28. When you look out for blessings, you will find them in everything and anything.
Don’t stop hoping for the best.
29. Better days are ahead for you, I know it, I believe it.
There are blessings all around you with your name on it, you just have to be patient.
30. Always give thanks for the things God have done for you because the future holds even greater and better things.
31. May the sun shine brightly for you.
May the stars twinkle happiness into your life.
May God bless you in all that you do.
32. God can take you from zero to one hundred in a twinkle of an eye.
Your setback is only temporary, you shall rise like the Phoenix.
33. Wherever you are, down in the valley or up in the mountain, God’s blessings will still get to you, just be still.
34. Embrace all your blessings, most importantly, be thankful for each of them no matter how little because there is no such thing as a small blessing.
35. Look to the future with so much radiance, the past is gone together with all of its pain.
The future is coming with all of its blessings.
36. You have flaws but you also possess great strength.
Somethings are not going the way you want them to but you are still and will always be blessed.
37. Every new year is a gift, a worthy blessing from God for you to live your best life and make the most impact.
Keep being all that you are.
38. Finding the one who loves you wholeheartedly is one of life’s greatest blessings.
Our hearts were meant to give and receive love.
Totally grateful for the love you have found.
39. When you are too busy acknowledging all the blessings in your life, you will hardly have time to complain about anything else.
40. Count your many blessings and name them one after another, that never gets old.
May your blessings be innumerable.
41. Never you take anything for granted because you end up missing it when it is gone.
My dear, be grateful for every blessing.
42. A day at a time, that’s how you make the journey to success.
May all the efforts you put in be richly rewarded above all your expectations.
43. When God blesses you, make sure you bless others in return.
God has given you so much, now do me this favour and be as generous as you can.
44. Some blessings come in ways and manners we do not expect, so get ready for all the good that will come to you in ways you do not expect.
45. Make it a point of duty each day to find things to be thankful for.
Things we often forget how important they are; the sun, air.
46. There’s something so special and beautiful about the way God shows up for us when we least expect it.
May God show up for you in all the situations you need Him.
47. You don’t know how truly blessed you are until you meet people who are praying to be in your shoes.
Be thankful for where you are!
48. You might not have gotten all the things you want but at least you are no longer where you used to be.
In all, give thanks to God for His many blessings.
49. Why think of your troubles when you have so many beautiful blessings all around you.
Forget your worries and focus on all your blessings.
50. Blessed is the person who brings so much love and happiness to others.
You are an embodiment of love, you are indeed blessed.
51. Today, make a choice to stop worrying about everything you don’t have and start being exceedingly grateful for all the blessings coming your way.
52. You should not only pray when you need God’s blessings, you should also say a prayer of thanksgiving when God blesses you.
53. I don’t think you have any idea how blessed you are, quit complaining and start being thankful for all you have.
54. You have been blessed with the gift of life; live, love and learn.
Take care of yourself, your family and friends.
Give your love, receive love.
Live life to the fullest.
55. The world and everything in it are of God, sometimes we forget the blessings of nature.
I hope you continually love yourself and everything around you.
56. The birds of the air neither sow nor reap, yet your Heavenly Father cares for them, how much more you, my dear friend.
Be still, God’s blessings will come to you sooner than you expect.
57. God provides for us even when we do not deserve it.
May God’s providence overshadow all your needs.
58. If you wake up to see the bright morning sun, you are already far blessed much more than you know.
59. May the God Almighty bless you abundantly all the days of your life as you come and go each day, Amen.
60. A blessing comes in many forms in different ways.
May you be blessed in all the ways there is, both now and always.
61. Sometimes, we think that material items are the only blessings there is, if you have love in your heart, food on your table, shelter and people supporting you, then you are more than blessed.
62. We receive blessings so we can have better lives, I pray that your life becomes everything you need it to be and more, more grace to you.
63. A smile on your face, a hearty laughter, joy in your heart, these seemingly little things are the everyday blessings we fail to acknowledge.
64. Even when your heart gets broken, rejoice because you are blessed indeed.
What a blessing it is for your heart to be able to love just like Christ.
65. I sincerely pray that the blessings of your new age will never pass you by, have the very best this new year has to offer.
66. There is a hidden blessing for every good thing that you do, so even when it seems like nothing is happening, keep doing all the good you can whenever you can.
67. May God bless you abundantly beyond all your thoughts and expectations and sincerely hope you stay thankful for every good thing coming your way.
68. Even when we do not deserve it, God still finds a way to meet all our needs and provide us with every good and perfect gift.
69. When you feel like you have lost something, do not worry.
God is about to bless you in the most remarkable and unexpected way.
70. God doesn’t just bless us with things, He also blesses us with people.
May God bless you with the best people who will love and inspire you daily.
71. Because you see blessings in everything and anything, you shall receive blessings in all the places that you go.
72. There are blessings even in your failure because the lessons are stepping stones to propel you to a higher level.
Be grateful for every moment of your life.
73. The new day comes to refresh us like the morning dew upon the earth’s surface.
May all your blessings be anew and refreshed daily.
74. To love someone and be loved in return is one of life’s most amazing and beautiful blessings.
Be thankful for the love in your heart.
75. Contentment doesn’t mean that you do not want better things, it means that you are grateful for what you have at the present.
To be content is a blessing in itself.
76. Don’t beat yourself up for the things you lose, rather find a way to make the most out of your life and be grateful for every single blessing you have.
77. The ability to work is a blessing, much more, the love of what you do is even a bigger blessing.
I hope you enjoy the work you do and I pray you get all the rewards attached to it.
78. You won’t always get what you want but I pray you get everything you need to lead a life of happiness and purpose.
79. In this new week, I hope you find inner peace and contentment.
I pray you get blessings from on high to get you through life.
80. There are too many blessings in your life for you to be stressed.
Now, just because you don’t have everything you need doesn’t mean you are not blessed enough.
81. When you pray and give thanks more often than you worry and complain, you are more likely to have a better and happier life.
82. Don’t be stuck counting your losses, instead focus on the good coming your way and a whole lot more good will find you.
83. In every circumstance, always find a way to be a source of light and inspiration to others.
When you are a source too, God keeps replenishing you.
84. There are a lot of things God gives you even without your asking; like your life, the air you breathe, the abilities you have.
Start being grateful for them all.
85. We are so busy asking God to bless us that we forget to thank Him for all He has done and is doing in our lives.
Live a life of absolute gratitude.
86. If you have peace in your soul, you don’t know how much of a blessing you have in your life.
Peace of mind is a beautiful thing.
87. You must always truly appreciate all that you have and that’s a good way to attract more beautiful things from the universe.
88. Blessings are like gifts entrusted in our care so that we can use for the benefit of others.
Learn to share your blessings as well, only then can we truly account for them.
89. Being able to have a beautiful relationship with the Holy Spirit is one of the many blessings a Christian can enjoy and much more.
90. There are a lot of things we take for granted, things ordinarily we could never get on our own accord.
Learn to be grateful even for the most little things.
91. The lessons of life are blessings in their own way too; because without them, we make the same mistake over and again.
92. When you fail at something, it doesn’t mean that it is the end.
No, it’s not, the end of a chapter gives way for the beginning of another; another chapter full of God’s blessings.
93. Living a life of gratitude opens you up to a lot more blessings.
There are blessings all around us, we just need to be more appreciative.
94. Until you realise how blessed you are, you will never be truly thankful or appreciative of all the things you already possess.
95. A lot of people spend an incredible amount of time looking at what everyone else has, forgetting to be thankful for what is right in front of them.
Are you one of such people?
96. When you keep being grateful for all you have, there’s a greater chance that a lot more blessings will keep coming to you.
I want you to try this out.
97. Can an unhealthy person do anything?
If you are healthy today, then you have one of life’s biggest blessings.
98. When your prayers go up, I hope that the blessings of God will come down and meet every single one of your needs.
99. Embrace your life, embrace your blessings.
If you want a better life, then first, you must make the best out of what you have so better rewards can come to you.
100. As long as the sun rises and sets, there is a God to answer your prayers and bless you.
Keep praying, keep believing, it only gets better.
101. Even on a cloudy day, find your sunshine.
Even in the midst of the thorns, focus on the roses.
Even in your failure, find your blessing.
102. Start and finish each day of your life with an attitude of gratitude.
Be thankful for everything, I say again, everything!
103. You are a blessing to the world, never you forget that.
There’s no one else like you and that’s the most beautiful thing about you.
Go on and bless the world with yourself.
104. Every day, we live with the hope that today will be better than yesterday and tomorrow better than today.
May your future be better than your past and present.
105. God is faithful and good to everyone who does his will.
May your kindness and goodness attract more of God’s blessings to you and yours.
106. Most of the times, we choose to wallow in the thoughts of all the things we do not have while we forget all the other things God has blessed us with.
107. Be thankful for those things most people consider as little, even when you haven’t gotten what you want, keep believing and trusting God, his blessings do not fail.
108. I need you to live your best life, enjoy the stage of life you are in at the moment.
Be thankful for the blessings of the season believing that more is coming your way.
109. One of the most beautiful things about God’s blessings is that they come to you when you least expect them, meeting your needs when you most need it.
110. Count your many blessings and take in all the happiness they bring.
Enjoy the gift of each day and don’t forget to always be grateful.
111. I want you to know that your life begins to change for the better when you learn to be more thankful for all your blessings.
112. God’s blessings can transform your life in a flash in a million ways.
I pray you get the transformation you need to become a better you.
113. God knows exactly the best things for you, do not be disappointed when you don’t get what you want.
Be thankful for what you get because that’s what you need.
114. Give thanks to God for each day you get to spend alive.
You might not have it all but you are alive, that is the core of the blessing of God.
115. Don’t ever take for granted the blessings of true friends and a wonderful family.
Because even at your worst, they will always be there for you.
116. Find happiness in the most simple things in life.
Love yourself, love others, don’t be too hard on yourself and remember to be thankful for all your blessings.
117. When you are busy reflecting on all your blessings, you will hardly have time to complain about the other things you do not have YET.
118. Every day is a blessing; so love it, make the most of it.
Even when it doesn’t seemingly go according to your plan, still be thankful for the grace to be part of it.
119. Knowing that a lot of people die every day should motivate you to count your life as a huge blessing.
120. The world will become a better place if we all used our blessings and gifts for the greater good and return all the glory to God, the giver of all things.