2019 Top Funny Good Night Messages for Friends
Do you need us to give you reasons why you should make your friends laugh or smile at night or before they go to bed? Definitely not. There are a lot of reasons and we won't push them all in your face because we know you already have one on your mind. (Isn't that why you looked for — and found — this list?)
All the messages in this top funny good night messages for friends collection are here for you to use in giving your friends that beautiful moment at night.
Run through them and you'll find one you love so much that you can't let go.
Contents on this Page:
After the activities of the day, it's thoughtful to let your friends retire to bed with some fun-filled thoughts. This collection of most hilarious good night messages, wishes and quotes will do the magic.
And if you like them, share them.
1. The day is gone. Did you make your first million in it? Have a great night rest, fam.
2. Throughout the day, I dreamed of you. Now it's night. I hope you dream of me throughout. Good night to you, friend.
3. If you had spent today like I did, you'd have been far richer than Gates. By the way, don't ask me why I'm not richer. Just sleep. Good night.
4. How the hell did we not meet today? It felt weird not seeing you today. Sleep well. Good night.
5. If you need lullabies for tonight, then call me. I'm only one call away. For now, I'll just say good night.
6. It was one hell of a mad day. After today, I shouldn't go to hell again. Good night to you.
7. I can bet my monthly earnings that no one had a more interesting day today than me. You'll get the full details tomorrow, not just the gist. Good night.
8. And the evening and the morning were the first day. Think about it. Good night, my friend.
9. If you haven't had a long sleep in a long while, what makes you think you'll have one tonight? Good night, though. Lol.
10. Are you wicked? Remember the verse that says there's no peace for the wicked? Good night.
11. This is me saying good morning in advance. Have an awesome night rest, my friend.
12. May terrible things happen to terrible things that want to happen to you tonight. Can we call this a wordplay night? Good night.
13. If God gives you a chance to sleep as long as you want to, for how long will you sleep every day? Meanwhile, good night, dear.
14. The day is over. Go to bed. Note that this process will repeat itself tomorrow. Good night.
15. The night has come. Remember they there are many things one can do at night apart from planting a baby in a woman. Good night, friend.
16. Good things happened in the day, and they'll repeat themselves tonight. I just spoke for myself, though. Lol. Good night to you, friend.
17. Good things happen to good people, like us, that sleep early. Good night, boy.
18. I'm looking at geography textbooks and looking forward to the longest night of the year. Night will be hot. Good night, bro.
19. If you're too sleepy to continue working, please take a sleep and rest. I love you. Good night.
20. When I remember that tomorrow isn't Saturday, I break down and cry. I need work fee days. Good night, though.
21. Today was a long and awesome day and I'm so tired that I doubt I'm the one typing this. Good night, bro.
22. May your alarm clock not disappoint you tomorrow. Do I hear you agreeing? Good night, friend.
23. The best part of today is that part where...erm...erm... I can't even remember it. Good night to you, though.
24. May you eat all that you can't afford in your dreams tonight. Have a sweet night rest.
25. Guess who I met today. While you're guessing and thinking, I'll just sleep. I'll talk to you tomorrow. Good night.
26. Turn your phone off and sleep already. Have a beautiful night rest.
27. From tomorrow, try to eat more. The days ahead may just be harder. Sleep well, bro.
28. As you sleep tonight, guess what I'll be doing. I'll be sleeping too. What were you expecting? Good night.
29. This is a friendly reminder that tomorrow is another day of twenty-four hours. Have a good night.
30. When last did you sleep like a baby? Sleep like one tonight. Good night.
31. Why did God not create nights to be longer than days? Good night, though.
32. Be like me. I work in the day and sleep at night. Good night to you, friend.
33. If only I had a hundred pillows on my bed, I'll be fine. Have a sweet night rest.
34. May your dreams of tonight be like the ones dreamt by presidents and billionaires. Have an awesome rest tonight, my friend.
35. There's only one way to for me to end my day, and that's with a mad sleep. Be like me. Good night, bro.
36. I think sleep is sweeter after you've had dinner and I hope you see this text before you sleep. Good night to you.
37. As we lay down to sleep, I pray no untimely alarms will beep. Amen? Have a good night rest.
38. If you want to sleep like me, then you should at least know the basics of street fight. I wake up thinking I fought with my bedsheet. Good night, dear friend.
39. One day, you'll realise that sleeping all night is better than chatting all night. Good night to you.
40. Goodnight to you. Lemme say a prayer for you: may you not roll off your bed to the floor tonight.
41. After all is said and done, you'll still sleep. Have a blessed night.
42. What if I told you that no night has ever been as beautiful as this one? Good night to you, friend.
43. If I tell you how my day went, you'll wish you were me. Sleep well tonight, my guy.
44. Every night gives me a chance to travel out of this our earth for a while, for free. Wanna join me on one of these nights? Good night to you.
45. What if I'm the only one you see in your dream tonight? What if? Good night to you.
46. Check for some of the good night messages I've sent to you this year, and adopt one for today. Good night, bro.
47. May your night leave you begging for more. Have a beautiful night.
48. I will definitely see a movie before I sleep today, even as tired as I am. Don't be like me. Go to bed. Good night, fam.
49. Give us very fun dreams, dear Lord, so we will have a reason to kick the alarm clock when it rings tomorrow. Good night.
50. Good night to you, friend. May you not forget to turn off your alarm clock before you sleep.
51. I know you can't wait to take a leave from work, so you can sleep and wake up when you want. I know. But for now, enjoy the alarm. Good night, sister.
52. Patience please, holiday is coming. Have a good night.
53. Never stop to think, even for a second, that tonight's sleep may not be worth it. LOL. Good night.
54. All these sleepless nights are sacrifices you're making to change the world? Really? Looks like changing the world is not my thing. LOL. Good night.
55. All I want to hear this night is that four more hours have been added to it. Have a good rest, tonight.
56. I know you missed out on so much fun today. I hope you have fun in your dreams. Have a blessed night.
57. One day, you'll wake up to find out that this life is really real, that it was never a dream. Have a good night, friend.
58. What's funny about tonight is that I'm hoping you don't sleep so we will chat overnight. But if you do, well, have a great night.
59. What if you wake up tomorrow and it's the twenty-second century? Good night, fam.
60. I can't remember when last you slept over at my house. Good night, however.
61. Tomorrow will be a long day, so take a good rest tonight. Have a great night rest, buddy.
62. This night, I want to sleep to cover for the hours of sleep I missed during the week. Good night to you, my friend.
63. May the troubles that frustrate your efforts to sleep peacefully fall into a deep sleep tonight. Have a beautiful rest tonight.
64. Sleep like nothing else matters. Just sleep. Good night, my friend.
65. Since I got this new job, I've been dying to tell people, when I meet them in the evening, that “work is stressful and I have to rest”. It's exciting, you know? Good night, fam.
66. I have a feeling that you've missed me so much that you'll dream of me tonight. Good night, friend.
67. Do you also use Facebook in your dreams? Good night to you, friend.
68. Have a sweet night rest. And have one for me too.
69. When I see you in the morning, I'll tell you how my dream was more interesting than yours. Good night, bro.
70. When you do the morning prayers tomorrow, say one for me, that this new job doesn't kill me. Good night, paddy.
71. We could have had longer nights, but we want to have far more money than we have now. Good night to you, dear friend.
72. These days, you sleep so much. I'll remind you of it when you become the father of a new born baby. Good night.
73. I miss sleeping in my parents' house. How about you? Have a beautiful night, fam.
74. If there was no internet, I'm sure you'll be asleep now. Good night to you, my friend.
75. As you sleep, dream of how we will easily finish all the work we have to do tomorrow. And I hope that still make your dreams beautiful. Good night to you, my friend.
76. May your breakfast tomorrow taste better than today's own. Enjoy sweet dreams.
77. May your sleep bring you so much rest that you'll have no worries when next you see stressful work, knowing that a round of sleep will refresh you much. Good night to you, bro.
78. May your sleep be so beautiful that you'll wish to never wake up. Good night to you, friend.
79. My friend, goodnight. Is there a lunch plan for tomorrow?
80. My big wish for you is that you'll never be as tired as I am right now. Good night, my fam.
81. Good night to you, my man. I hope you don't have a reason to wake up early tomorrow.
82. This is the time you hold up the peace sign to the day, so goodnight to you.
83. Good night to you, my friend. I got a lot to tell you, but we'll just wait till tomorrow, except you want me to tell you in your dreams.
84. How are we going to rock tomorrow if we don't sleep properly tonight? Good night to you, buddy.
85. Do you see horror movies at night? I just saw one and my mind is messed up right now. Good night to you — emphasis on "to you".
86. Hey, fam. If I still owe you anything, may you forget about it tonight. Good night to you.
87. The beautiful part of tonight is that it's cold and my husband is here with me. Have a sweet night.
88. Sleep well enough to dream about us buying Microsoft. Good night to you, dear.
89. It was really funny hearing about how you ruined lunch today. Good night, buddy.
90. A quick reminder that I'm still a better cook. Have a blessed night.
91. Finally, the long day is over. Even I can't believe it. Good night, my friend.
92. One day, all our hard work will pay off. Have a blessed night rest.
93. One day, we'll sleep like babies again. Until then, just try to enjoy your nights. Have a beautiful night rest.
94. The time I spent with you today was so awesome that I never wanted it to end. Good night to you, dear friend.
95. How do I explain that I stopped expecting night to come today? The day was so long. Sleep well, my dear friend.
96. After today, I've decided that I am going to spend a holiday in Mars. Good night to you.
97. Sometimes I'm so tired that I want to sleep for a week without taking a break, and right now I am as tired as that. Good night to you.
98. As I type this message, I'm thinking of your favourite food. Have a great rest tonight, buddy.
99. After all the display of strength and skill today, you're about to be humbled by sleep. Good night to you, fam.
100. You're up for exercise tomorrow? Enjoy your night rest.
101. Good night to you. May the night be sweeter than the sweetest thing you've ever had.
102. Good night, my dear friend. There's no night we've seen that is as sweet as the night we are about to experience.
103. Good night, buddy. I want you to know that I love the way you sleep.
104. Remember to sleep as long as you can tonight. Good night to you, my friend.
105. You're sleeping alone tonight or with your wife? Good night, fam.
106. I've never called you "sir", so here is me trying to. Good night, sir.
107. Hey, brother. I wish you sleep like the president sleeps tonight. And I really don't know how presidents sleep. Good night to you.
108. Sleep well and wake up like a lion tomorrow. Just don't begin to think you're really a lion. Good night to you, fam.
109. What if you slept and woke up as prey in a horror movie? Happy night rest to you, boy.
110. As you sleep, don't forget to finish the house you're building in your dream. Good night to you, my bro.
111. Hello, bro. Go to bed. That's all I want to say to you. Good night.
112. Your night will be a compensation for how stressful your day was, that's if your day was stressful at all. Good night, friend.
113. May you also go to the moon one day. Good night, dear friend.
114. What's better than money? A beautiful night rest? Maybe not. Good night to you, bro.
115. Good night, dear friend. Tomorrow, around this time, I'll send you another good night message.
116. Can you count the messages I've sent to you today? Good night to you, fam.
117. Today was so long that if I earned a dollar every minute today, I'd be the richest man in the world now. Good night, dear friend of mine.
118. What's so hard in sending a good night message like this to me? Good night to you, buddy.
119. I hate it when you go to bed before me, so off I go. Good night, friend.
120. Friend, good night. I don't know why I'm sending this, but will there be breakfast for me in your house tomorrow?
Did you enjoy our Top Funny Good Night Messages for Friends? Yes? Yes. Remember (or know) that sharing this compilation with your friends can be of help to them.
So you'll share it, right?
Written By Felix Busa.