Last Updated on
Mothers are treasured Jewels. As youths and even adults, we all have that special love for mothers. They give us that care and concern even when we are tired. They’re part of those we need along life’s journey.
The body sometimes breakdown which causes illness. Anyone can fall victim, no matter the age. We need to go extra miles in praying for our mothers when they are sick. They need us as much as we need them. No prayer is wasted, rather, it is so much appreciated.
Make your mother feel the impact of your prayers. Don’t wait till you’re called for group prayers, till you have all the finances or till all hope is lost. Prayers can be done through any means, anytime and anywhere. Get more support of prayer messages, this 2020 that can work in line with your knees for your sick mother. These irresistible “Best Get Well Soon Prayers for Mother” would quicken your answer to prayers.
Have a Quick Recovery Prayers for Mother
Since you want your mother’s best interest at heart, using these get well soon prayers and Messages for her will help with her quick recovery.
1. Mother, many times I have failed to listen to you, to pray with you and to value your presence. Now, I want to say, I’m sorry for the deaf ears I turned to your advice. Please, get well soon because it’s not an easy task without your love and care. I wish you perfect health.
2. God is thy healer, thy keeper and strength. Every hour I look and I see how beautifully God created you, I believe you’ll get well soon. keep on believing, for what we do not know, God knows it all. He’ll uphold you even at these trying times. I miss you so much, mother.
3. Your presence at home is felt, mom. I know there’s nothing difficult for He who created the world. He does everything at His time. The best is yet to spring forth from you, never give up. He still cares for you. Quick recovery, mom.
4. Many people may forget you and make you feel your illness is deadly but I want to assure you, mom, you’re gonna rise to your feet so strong and fit. You’ll see the grace of God in your health. Your life shall be bundles of great blessings. It is well with you.
5. I miss those your lovely meals, mom. I pray the host of heaven quickly attends to your healing and cause so much strength to flow through your body. May your faith increase and happiness swells from your soul as you recover. Get well soon, mom.
6. May God give you grace to carry on. It’s just a moment, mom, never lose your hope to rise again. He has promised to take care of you and place you on greater heights. I believe in Him and I give Him thanks for He has healed you already.
7. I can’t wait to see you mom, your absence has made me lonely. God will fulfil His promises in your life and I’ll never cease praying for you. You’re my most cherished and I know you’re a strong mother, so full of Christ and faith. Your miracle is close. Hope to see you strong, mom.
8. Mom, I don’t want you to be discouraged, many things happen for us to get stronger. I just want you to believe that all things will work and are working for your good. All your heart request shall be submitted to heaven and shall come to pass. I wish you perfect health, mom.
9. When you’re tired, sing psalms, when you’re out of courage, read the word, when you think you’ve failed, rise again and hold unto Him who understands you. I pray for you mom, that very soon the day of your testimony shall come. The Lord be with you.
10. He has promised us good things in His word, never worry or fret mom, if He says a thing, it will come to pass. Our own understanding as humans, we’ve exhausted, I pray the Almighty steps in and do what He alone can do. Your joy shall be complete, mom. Get well, soon.
11. Dear mother, I pray the cool wind from heaven cools down the temperature of your body. Stay strong.
12. It’s one of my greatest desire that you experience the healing power from on high. You shall live long to enjoy more good days, mom. Rise to your feet, soonest.
14. The healing balm God has reserved for His children shall rest in your sick body and make you sound and strong. God is with you, mom.
15. The word of the Lord is true and so, I’m convinced that divine healing shall be your portion. Get well soon!
16. God who heals and works various wonders shall destroy the chains of sickness holding you captive. You shall rise again.
17. Jesus healed Peter’s mother-in-law and raised her up, therefore, the Lord will perfect your healing and raise you up completely.
18. I know of a fact that God does not fail, He’ll not fail and leave you lonely. God got you, mom.
19. For the fact that you have known Him and you believe, He’ll restore good health unto you. Keep your hope alive, mom.
20. God has promised that before we call, He’ll answer. He has seen your desires, thus, He will raise you up even before you pray to Him. I hope greatly for your quick recovery, mom.
21. Naaman was cleansed of his leprosy, likewise everyone that was sick, God healed them. The Lord restores every part of your body to a perfect healthy state. I can’t wait to see you strong again, mom.
22. Mom, you’re the apple of God’s eye and sheltered under His wings. Rest your hope on Him, He’s about to complete His work on you and purge you of all ailments. Quick recovery, mom.
23. It may seem impossible, but I trust that God shall perfect your healing process the way He perfected the freedom of the Israelites from Egypt.
24. By the virtue of the resurrection of Christ, He’ll give you power to triumph over this infirmity and sickness. Victory is yours, mom.
25. God turned the life of Jabez for greatness, He’ll convert your sickness into series of testimonies. You’re healed, mom.
26. God has promised to answer all prayers, He will answer all our prayers concerning you, mom and make you ten times stronger in good health. Rise to great health, mom.
27. The more I pray for you, the more I feel the answer close. Get well soon, mom!
28. Every day may seem not progressing, but, mom, you’re improving and this proves answer to prayers. It is well with you!
29. I pray that everything that needs to function well in your body be activated by the Almighty. Get well soon, mom!
30. God, you’re the river of life and you supply water even in the desert. Let your power increase, o God! Amen. You’re healed, mom.
31. Get well soon, mother and make me those special delicacies. I miss you!
32. You shall sing songs of victory and your healing shall remain permanent. Get well soon, mom!
33. I have a lot to discuss with you, mom, I’m hoping on your quick recovery. It shall be possible!
34. You shall continue to be a blessing mom, and your health shall remain strong. Wish you good health.
35. I have no power to take you out of the sick bed, mom but I believe in the King of heaven to rapidly put you on your feet. Wishing you a fast recovery!
36. You’re not alone in this, mom. Take time and trust God, you’ll get results soon.
37. He will keep your heart at peace and your testimony true. The Lord is with you, mom.
38. Never forget, you’re in God’s remembrance. He’ll shield you in His arms. Get well soon!
39. Your glory shall come like the dawn of a new day and God shall make you come forth as gold. I’m praying for you, mom. You’ll recover soon.
40. The miracle that will occur concerning your health will astonish you so much that your joy will be overfull. It is well with you, mom.
41. In the shelter of the blood, He shall shield your feeble needs. Wishing you perfect health!
42. The power that is about to overtake you, mom, would make all things perfect for your health. Get well soon!
43. Let the streams of perfect health flow through your body and make you a strong blessing to others. Recover soon, mom!
44. Mom, I pray the healing flood from on high overshadows you and quench every iota of disease. Get well soon!
45. I pray God fix in you a new body system and remove the old sick ones. You’re healed, mom!
46. Sweet mother, my earnest plea to God is that you recuperate on time and the healing of God be made manifest in you.
47. I pray to God that He allows the joy of good health to envelope you suppressing and extinguishing all illness. Perfect health, mom!
48. As you rest, mom, I pray you experience the final healing process from on high. Get well soon!
49. With faith in the living God, mom, I have an assurance that you’re stepping to a sound health of greatness. Quick recovery, mom.
50. I prophecy to your sick body, mom, that the blood of Jesus will circulate round you and cause you to awake to a happy and sound health. Get well soon!
51. You’re already registered in the healing line of heaven. It is settled, mom! God be with you.
52. I know whom I believed that He will work on you as no human does. Rise to perfect health, mom.
53. Mercy shall speak for you and no sickness shall take your happiness away. You shall always flourish, mom. Get well soon!
54. He’ll perfect everything that concerns you, mom. Believe! It is well with you.
55. May your strength be doubled and great wisdom attached to your healing. Get well soon.
56. Grace attached with perfect health shall be granted to you. Hoping to see you soon, mom.
57. God, please place your hand of healing on my mom. I’m tired of seeing her lying sick, I want her health back. I know You can do it. It shall be well with you, mom.
58. I know this seed of prayer will be recognized by heaven and your health will be restored, mom. I miss your presence, get well soon.
59. Mom, I’m not worried because the Lord is on your side and He knows all our complain and how much we need His intervention. He shall arise for you and strengthen you. Get well soon!
60. All my dreams and desire is that you’re healed and I know it will come to pass. Wishing you quick recovery. See you soon!
61. I command the anointing of the holy spirit to spread healing to every section of your body and set you free from all diseases. Get well soon, mom!
62. Dear mom, I pray that God shows you mercy and grant you a very quick recovery. Hold on, mom, you’ll be fine.
63. The host of angels are about to complete your healing process, mom. Keep faith in the Lord. Get well soon!
64. I pray you receive strength to experience multiples healing in your body. Stay strong, beloved mom!
65. Be calm to see the miracle approaching, mom. Your life is secured in His hand. You’ll be fine soon.
66. I pray that God would fix good news you’d be hearing from the doctor. Wishing you good health!
67. Be still, mom and know that He’s capable of fixing your weak bones. It is well with you!
68. In His wings, lies the healing balm and I can feel, He’ll get to you and touch you whole. Be healed!
69. Every morning, noon and night, it’s prayers for you, dear mom. I pray you’ll be relieved of whatever pain you feel. Get well soon!
70. I pray that the Almighty through the holy spirit rest powerfully on you and heal you completely. I hope to see you soon.
71. Mom, even at your slightest pain, God will stand by you. You’ll come out strong!
72. He’ll preserve your soul to riches, good health, sound mind, greatness and multiples testimony.
73. God loves us so much that His love is wider than the ocean and He knows the little details of our hearts. Get well soon!
74. How I wish I’m there with you, praying and singing. Your miracle is closer than you think, mom.
75. I trust God to take charge and guide the Doctors to give you the right medications. I speak, perfect healing to your spirit, soul and body.
76. You’ll feel His touch soon, mom and then you’ll praise His name forever. God is your strength!
77. Have poured out all my heart to God and so, I have the assurance of your perfect health. Get well, soon, mom!
78. Mom, I miss the way you make me feel life’s good. Please quickly join me and let me feel your presence. God will raise you, soon.
79. My heart is with you, mom, anytime, every hour and will always be. You’re going to be fine. Healing is on it’s very for you. God be with you!
80. Mom, hope you’re getting better. I know my prayers have reached heaven and will be answered soon. Stay strong, mom!
81. When the Lord shall complete His work on you, mom, you shall shine forth like the star. Get well soon!
82. Any source of sickness, God will cancel it. With sound mind and health shall you give your testimonies.
83. Believe, this is the end of sickness in your life, mom. You shall praise and serve God in good health.
84. Knowing that you lay on that sick bed saddens my heart. I really want you out of there and I pray God strengthens your inner bones and make you glow. Get well soon, mom!
85. I hope to hear you sing those beautiful songs for me and tell me encouraging words. You’re all I’ve got, may God grant and restore to you sound health. Get well soon!
86. The best place for you right now, is to be with me, mom. I want to see you smile again and cheerful. May God turn things around for you positively. Wish you sound health!
87. I want you to be strong, mom, never having to doubt the power of God no matter how long. Always remember, I care and pray for you. Get super well, mom!
88. My thoughts are with you every day. You’re my world, mom. May your songs of praise never cease. Please, come home quickly. You’re healed!
89. I know the doctors are trying, mom, but the greatest of all would work on you because you are leaving that hospital soon. Wish you a fast recovery, mom.
90. I know I can’t be beside you now, but I have the faith, you’re getting up soon and never going to experience any ill health. Love you, mom. Get well soonest!
91. My prayers to heaven are for you to receive quick energy, mom. You’ll be fine.
92. I still remember your encouraging words, mom. You’re strong and I know that God has you in his plan. Soon, your healing will locate you.
93. I pray God in His mercy will show you His mighty power and give you an instant healing. I wish you quick recovery, mom.
94. In every circumstance, His word says, give thanks. Mom, keep up the faith for you shall be made strong. I miss you, mom. Get well soon!
95. When you feel in your heart that you’re tired and songs of praise fail, still keep on trusting God. He knows and understands your heartache. God will surely fix you strong, mom.
96. I see you mom, in this unhealthy state and I still give thanks to God for preserving you. You’re the best gift I have in life. May heaven attend to your health. Perfect health, mom.
97. Our hearts are so occupied with lot of thoughts that make us feel doubt for God, but, I want to say, nothing is impossible. God will do it, mom and you shall be whole again.
98. Sometimes, God keeps silent not because we ask him to but He wants to prove His power. We’re nothing but humans. I pray you become a champion
99. We know perfect health comes from God. May He open your book of remembrance and cause a great change in your life. Get well soon, mom.
100. Victory is sure, mom. Believe and it’s done.
You’ve arrived at the best way to boost up your prayers just to make your mother strong. Now, you’re happy. Please kindly drop your comments through the comment box.
Latest posts by Ruth Erioluwa (see all)
- 100 Happy New Month Love Messages and SMS (February 2020) - 16th January 2020
- 2020 Cute Good Night Paragraphs for Him - 6th January 2020
- 2020 Best Good Morning Messages for Whatsapp Group - 3rd October 2019