“Breathing life” is a metaphor for giving something new life. It’s a way to describe the process of giving something that was once dead or dull a new life, energy or purpose.
The phrase “breathing life into” can be used when talking about reviving something (a person, relationship, goals, work, moments, idea or artwork) which was previously considered dead or lifeless.
The breath is where everything starts. It’s the most essential part of being alive, it’s the first thing we do as babies and it’s what keeps us going as adults. When you breathe life, you make everything around you come alive.
To motivate yourself or someone to breathe life, see the most inspiring breathe life quotes below. They are the best you’d come. Don’t hesitate to check them right away.
Breathe Life Quotes
Breathe life. Let your inner light shine forward. The world is waiting for you to share your knowledge, optimism, and enthusiasm with them. Breathe life into every moment and turn it into a memory.
1. Breathe life into every moment by making small changes in your routine. Breathe good smells, live in the moment, and trust your instincts.
2. When the world seems to be closing in around you and the pressure is becoming too much, remember one thing: there is always light at the end of the tunnel. You just have to open your eyes and breathe life into yourself!
3. We’re all constantly breathing life into the world around us, shaping it both consciously and unconsciously. Breathe life into every moment, every day.
4. Breathe life. Relax. Let go. You are so much more than what the world sees, what your mind thinks you are and what you think they want you to be.
5. Breathe life into every moment. Life is too short to not enjoy every day to the fullest no matter how many are left in the calendar year.
6. Breathe life. You are enough. You are loved. You are worthy of success, happiness and peace of mind. So take a deep breath—now!
7. Breathe life. Everything around you is breathing. The trees, the flowers and the stars above you. Breathe in the beauty of life.
8. Live the life you’ve always wanted. Be a part of something bigger than yourself… A community that breathes life.
9. Breathe life. It’s time to start living again. Breathe in the anticipation of something new, and breathe out a prayer for yesterday to be gone.
10. Breathe life. Don’t let anyone dim your sparkle!… You decide how you want to act, and that’s all up to you. You are only limited by the boundaries you set for yourself.
11. Breathe life into your day with a breath of fresh air, every time you open your eyes. Breathe life into the things that matter most to you.
12. Breathe life into every moment. You have to power to make yourself happy. Live now, live fully, and never stop learning.
13. You’ve got to breathe life into your life. Breathe life into your day. No matter how busy or chaotic it gets, you owe it to yourself to exude positivity and happiness!
14. Breathe life. Take a step back and be present with yourself. You have the power to create the best version of yourself, today!
15. Breathe life into your day. Breathe it in and let it out. Let your soul expand with every breath you take.
16. Breathe life into your day. Your passion, your purpose. You are important, you are unique and valuable in this world.
17. Don’t settle for just another routine. Breathe life into your ordinary moments and recreate them in new ways! To be alive is to breathe.
18. A breath of life can change your life forever. Remember: Sometimes in the journey, you will be lost but keep your heart on the road or else you will never reach your destination.
19. Breathe life. If you find your happiness sitting quietly in the corner of a room and breathing slowly and deeply, then you are truly alive.
20. Breathe life into your day by focusing on what matters most. There’s a rhythm to every day.
21. Breathe Life. It’s what keeps a good mood, a strong immune system and even the ability to stay awake on a long drive.
22. Breathe life. You might not be able to control everything that happens to you, but you can still choose how it affects you.
23. When you think life is going to be hard, remember that you can achieve whatever you set your mind to. Breathe life into your dreams and make them come true.
24. Learn to breathe life into something before it’s too late. Take a deep breath. You are not alone. Breathe life into every moment of your life.
25. Life is short, live it. Breathe Life in all of your adventures. Breathe in the fresh air. Breathe out negativity. Keep going!
26. Breathe life into your day and never forget how to live it. Be present, feel gratitude and share this gift with others.
27. Breathe life. Be the sun. Be the wind. Be a part of everything that happens around you and make it your own.
28. Breathe life. Don’t be afraid to dream big. You have everything you need to be successful, right where you are.
29. Breathe life into your days, the way you choose and the way you live. Breathe life, live a little and laugh often.
30. Breathe life into your world. Breathe life into your existence. Look for the beauty in everything around you – and share it with others.
31. Breathe life and be grateful for every moment. Breathing like takes you to uncharted territories. Just take a deep breath and surrender to something new.
32. Breathe life. You are a living being. Take time to smell the roses, taste the water, and feel your body’s breath against your skin.
33. There are moments throughout your day that can be better, just by thinking differently. It’s all up to you how you want to look at them, so breathe life into every moment.
34. Breathe deep, breathe life into every moment. It’s never too late to start again. Your time is now. Don’t wait. Breathe life into your day, every minute of it.
35. Breathe. Smile. Live with purpose. Breathe deep, and feel the wind. Live in the moment. Breathe life into your dreams.
36. We’re not meant to live on auto-pilot. Do we have to do that all day, every day? It’s a choice. Take your breath and breathe in some life.
37. The world is a beautiful place, breathe in the beauty. Let the life you lived inspire the life you live. You only have one life, live it to the fullest.
38. Breathe life. Life is not an experiment. It’s an adventure. You’re capable of so much more than you think. Never doubt your greatness!
39. Life is a beautiful thing, and living it to the fullest is the only way to make it truly yours. Breathe life.
40. Breathe life. It’s not a race, but you can’t afford to be in a hurry. Nurture your soul as if it were a garden, and all will grow beautifully.
41. Live a life that matters. Breathe life. Let the world around you be your guide. Wherever you go, there you are.
42. Breathe life into your days. If you focus on the things you can control, you will make progress. If you focus on the things you cannot control, your frustration will build up until you lose your mind.
43. Breathe life into your life and make it interesting. Be present and enjoy every moment.
44. Take a moment to breathe life. Life is short, but the best part of it is breathing. Don’t forget to smile. Don’t miss these moments.
45. Breathe life. It’s a simple, yet powerful thing to do. Breathe in the beauty around you and breathe out your worries, fears, and concerns.
46. Breathe life a little harder, and a little deeper. Your life will become sweeter, more beautiful and more amazing because of it.
47. When your life is filled with more than you thought possible, it’s time to breathe. Breathe life. You are surrounded by limitless possibilities.
48. You’re not a destination, you’re a journey. So take the time to stop and smell the roses. Breathe life into all you do.
49. Breathe life into your day. Breathing is all about taking in information, letting go of much of it and moving forward with the rest.
50. Breathe life into your days and nights. What you do today is what keeps you alive. Life is a beautiful adventure. Breathe it in, live it up and enjoy the ride.
51. Vibrant life doesn’t happen in the absence of pain. Vibrant people don’t just wake up one day and find everything easy. They go through hard times and get to know their own strength.
52. Breathe life into all you do. Live with enthusiasm and enthusiasm will breathe new life into your day.
53. Breathe life into yourself and make it happen. It’s time to live life and not just exist. Live life more, breathe life more.
54. Let’s be real: life is living and breathing. You can’t control the first part, but you can control the second part. So breathe, focus on the moment and keep your eyes on the prize.
55. Breathe life into your daily goals. Live it up and enjoy the ride! Life is like a breath, you only keep getting it when you’re breathing.
56. Breathe life in the freshness of a new day, it will speak to you through the breeze and make your world bright.
57. Breathe life. Life is too short to feel the burden of a bad decision. The greatest gift you can give yourself is the freedom to make mistakes.
58. If you want to reach your full potential, start living the life you want. Breathe. Live. Breathe life into every moment.
59. Your breath is your fuel, your fire starter. Breathe life into everything you do. When you breathe, you are alive.
60. Life is a series of moments where you can choose to take your breath and make something happen. Breathe in the sun, feel the wind and let it blow you away.
61. Breathe life. Let your liveliness be your guide. Life is a journey. It’s not about the destination, it’s about the steps you take to get there.
62. The better the life you live, the more profound the deathbed regrets. Forget the past and focus on your future.
63. The only way to do more with less is to give more thought to the things you do have. Breathe life into your work.
64. Breathe life into what already matters most. Take in the fresh air. Breathe life into every moment, even the tough ones.
65. Breathe life into your morning. Life is an adventure, a beautiful journey full of experiences and lessons.
66. Breathe, breathe and breathe some more. Let the world disappear for a moment, just you and your thoughts.
67. When you are breathing life into your community, you’ll have no trouble breathing life into yourself. Remember to breathe life, and remember to smile.
68. Breathe life every moment. Let your breath lead the way. To live in the moment and appreciate the small things. Whether it’s a new day or an old one, we can always breathe life into our goals.
69. Breathe life. The ultimate purpose of life is to enjoy it—a short, magnificent and glorious experience—till the end.
70. Breathe life. Breathe in the beauty of every moment. Breathe out what doesn’t serve you. Breathe in the possibilities.
71. Breathe life into your existence. Breathe life into your work. You don’t have to be perfect—just be real, show up and do the best you can.
72. The best things in life are not just things, they are experiences. Breathe life into every moment. We all have the power to change our lives. Just breathe, and be.
73. The breath of life is in the shallowest depths of our souls. Let it out. Breathing is the first step to living.
74. Breathe life. Find your centre, and remember: nothing else matters as much as you do.
75. When you’re breathing life into your dreams, there’s no limit to what you can accomplish. Life is an opportunity. The time to act is now.
76. We’ve got to stop holding ourselves back and start living. There’s only one life: it’s yours, so go for it!
77. Breathe life wherever you find yourself. It’s not about where you’ve been, it’s about where you’re going. This is the only thing we get to do for all eternity, so make it count.
78. It’s not about the destination, it’s about the journey. Breathe life in. Breathe life out. Breathe your dreams. Breathe life into the moments that matter.
79. Breathe life into your day. Breathe in the sun, breathe in the fresh air and breathe in an amazing life. Breathe life. Live freely. Love heartfully.
80. Breathe life into your goals. Take a moment to reflect on what’s important, and add some meaning to your ideas. It’s never too late to start living your life.
81. In the process of getting there, remember you are one heartbeat away from a new beginning. Life is a journey, always keep moving forward.
82. There’s no goal worth striving for, no dream worth chasing, and no future you can control. All that matters is what you do this week. So breathe life into your week.
83. Breathe life into the moments that are right in front of you. The human spirit is a fount of strength that grows stronger in adversity.
84. Breathe life into every moment and live in the now. Breathe life into your day. It’s not too late to make a change, it’s never too late to start over.
85. Breathe. Breathe life into your days. Breathe change into your world. Breathe your way to better health.
86. Breathe life in the air, and feel its breeze. Breathe out all your thoughts, your worries and cares. Breathe in life and live in the moment
87. Take a deep breath of fresh air. Breathe life into your day, every day. Life is short, live it with zero regrets.
88. We’re all about inspiring moments that make you feel alive. Breathe life into your idea. Make it your own.
89. Life is a journey. You never know where it will take you or what challenges you will face, but you must always feel free to go wherever your heart desires.
90. You were born to be you, live your life as an individual who is allowed to make mistakes and do things your own way, even if other people think you are crazy.
91. Breathe life into your dreams—with confidence and courage, you can do anything.
91. No matter how busy your days get, always remember to breathe. Breathe life in through every corner of your being. Breathe love in and let it fill up your heart.
92. It’s time to open your eyes and smile. Push past the boundaries and live more. Don’t be afraid to breathe. Don’t be afraid to live.
93. Wherever you may be, begin again. Keep breathing life in and out and you will be able to make it through anything.
94. You are doing all you can with what you have, so when the wind blows and it doesn’t feel right, remember that the wind is not your friend. The wind is just an obstacle, but it can be removed if you know how to use that energy.
95. Breathe life into everything you do. Breathe life into your day and into your work, by doing something you love.
96. Breathe life. Breathe in the moment and let it drive your day. Every day is a new treasure to discover. Breathe. Life is Good.
97. Breathe life into your day – every single moment is a gift. Every day is a new chance to breathe life into your passions.
98. Breathe life. It’s difficult at first, but you will get used to it. And once you do, you’ll be amazed at how easy it is to breathe in a new way.
99. Breathe life into your words, breathe life into your work. Nothing is impossible when you put your mind to it. It’s not an excuse to give up, but a reason to keep pushing forward.
100. Breathe life into your day and don’t let fear stop you from seeing it. Breathe life into your days, so that they become full of wonder. Breathe in the memories, and breathe out the stress.
In conclusion, breathing life is how we stay alive and how we express ourselves. Life is like a creative project. Don’t be afraid to start something new or make changes. Life is change, so don’t be afraid to shake it up and start over again. When you know what you want, go for it. Do something today that no one can take away from you. Breathe life into your work, into your relationships and into yourself.
I am sure you found the breathe life quotes here really inspiring. You can do well to share with someone out there. They are free of charge!