A bullet journal is your personal notebook to organize everything in the way you like, without the constraints of traditional journals. With it, you can write down all that is important, build lists and notes, create a to-do list etc.
Bullet journals are amazing. The benefits of a bullet journal are massive. Bullet journaling can make your life easier, smarter, and better organized. There is no right or wrong way to journal – each one of us will have different ways of keeping track of our lives and goals.
Interestingly, there are quotes you can put on a bullet journal to inspire creativity and help you stay in the mood while working on your bullet journal layouts. You will find the best of them here. Browse through the collection of cute bullet journal quotes below to inspire yourself.
Cute Bullet Journal Quotes
It’s easy to find excuses. It’s hard to find reasons. Don’t let hurdles get in your way. Reach for it, reach through it and over it, reach for the stars and beyond. When you let go of your ego and trust in life, you can discover everything it has to offer.
1. Don’t wait for your life to happen. Make it happen.
2. You don’t have to be perfect to be amazing.
3. You can’t control everything. Let go of what you can’t and embrace the journey ahead.
4. A life is like a garden. Perfect moments fill it with happiness. The more you work, the more you harvest.
5. It’s okay to be different. It’s okay to be weird. It’s okay to be you.
6. Create a routine of self-care. Stay balanced, stay happy, and stay healthy.
7. It takes courage to grow up and leave childhood behind. But the greatest adventure of your life begins the day you realize that you can no longer depend solely on others to make your dreams come true.
8. Days are meant to be lived, not lingered over.
9. Follow your heart, let it lead you through life.
10. The greatest gift you can give yourself is the gift of time.
11. Life will never be the same again, so we must make the most of today.
12. All that we learn comes to an end. What is left behind is a feeling; a sense of what was and an understanding of how things might be in the future.
13. Life is a series of choices, each with the potential to be another. Keep choosing life!
14. Writing is a craft that requires discipline, but it also requires focus and patience.
15. We are all works in progress. Never give up on your dreams, no matter how long it takes.
16. I’m thankful for the small things. Like a kiss on my forehead and the smell of coffee in the morning.
17. The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page.
18. When you’re going through a tough time, remember that you are not alone. You are not alone in the world. You are not alone in your struggles no matter how difficult they may seem—remember that God is always with you and He will never give up on you.
19. I will do my best to live with passion and enthusiasm.
20. The greatest reward for a person is to be happy with themselves, and not look for someone else to be happy with.
21. Setting goals is not just about getting an award or a medal. It’s about the journey and the people who help you make it happen.
22. When you’re lost, follow your heart. When you’ve found it, follow the stars.
23. Life is sweet. Live your own story, so you never regret not doing it.
24. If you’re feeling down, remind yourself that there are tons of things out there to be grateful for. It’s all about perspective.
25. You are enough. You were made for greatness. You were born to inspire change, help others and make this world a better place.
26. You will be happy when this day is over. But happiness isn’t just about what happens to you, it’s about how you see things at the end of the day. So start looking at each day as a new beginning and live in the moment.
27. I am bigger than the things that make me smaller, I am stronger than the things that break me down, and I am more than the things that keep me out.
28. Remember your past but trust your future.
29. Happiness is not something you seek, it is something you give.
30. Keep your eyes wide open before going to sleep. This is the secret of success in the morning: look at the world through fresh eyes.
31. Life is too short to be ordinary. So if you want to live an extraordinary life, then you need to think and act extraordinary.
32. Life is short and the world is big. Make art when you can, laugh when you can and love when you can.
33. I am brave. I am strong. I love you because of who you are, not despite it.
34. Let your inner voice be heard.
35. Only in retrospect can we discern the impact of our lives. The less real they are, the more we appreciate them.
36. Humble yourself today, tomorrow may bring better days
37. Even in the darkest of times, there can be a spark of happiness.
38. Let your words be seeds that nurture the plants in your life and give it life.
39. The only thing that matters here is the journey, not the destination.
40. A journal is a sacred space for reflection and inspiration—a place to explore your deepest desires, fears and dreams and turn them into reality.
41. Let’s make a pact: let’s write. Let’s be free to express ourselves like never before.
42. Life is the most beautiful thing that exists. It’s one never-ending adventure to be lived. Let go, have fun and live life to the fullest.
43. It’s okay to not be okay. Just keep going.
44. Live life with courage, purpose and passion.
45. We all have our own journeys to work through—the only thing we can’t do is wait for them to end.
46. I can’t wait to get you on my shelf.
47. The best things in life are beyond our control, but the next best thing is thinking about them.
48. If you want to change the world, start with yourself.
49. Keep an open mind, and learn something new every day.
50. The more you focus on what you want, the more it seems to manifest in your life.
51. Hold tight to the good moments, they will make you strong.
52. I am a work in progress—and I’m proud of it.
53. Inspiration, motivation and encouragement are the best things to have when starting a new journey.
54. I write to remind myself of who I used to be and who I can become.
55. Stay curious, stay connected, stay true to yourself and never lose sight of your purpose.
56. The value of a man’s life lies in the use he makes of it.
57. If you can dream it, you can do it. If you realize your goal and keep moving forward, you will win!
58. Your life is the story you’re writing. Live it. Write it.
59. We only remember the things that made us cry, but we forget a million things that made us smile.
60. When you write down your thoughts, they make their way into the Universe.
61. Just like you, I will find my own way in this world.
62. You have the power to start a movement. Let your voice be heard and inspire others to put their good intentions into action.
63. The greatest gift we can give to others is the gift of a good example.
64. Don’t wait for the perfect moment. Take the moment and make it now.
65. Life is a journey. It’s about the experiences, not the destination.
66. True beauty comes from within.
67. Be the change you wish to see in the world.
68. Write down your dreams and goals on a piece of paper. Put it in a place you will see every day, like at the top of your desk or in a place you can read it often. When you see it every day, it makes it more real to you!
69. There’s more to life than being the best version of yourself. Be the version you want to be next time.
70. There is no greater joy than the opportunity to improve yourself and achieve greatness.
71. Life’s best moments happen when you’re surprised by the unexpected.
72. The best way to deal with adversity is to get out of your own way and let God help you find your direction.
73. Nothing great is ever achieved without enthusiasm, perseverance, determination and a vision.
74. The only thing that brings you peace is a firm resolve to stay in the present.
75. Life is a book with pages that are blank. Write your own story on it.
76. We can only become the person we are meant to be when we allow ourselves the freedom to explore who we truly are.
77. You are the only constant in your life, so live that.
78. Quotes are like stars. You don’t always see them, but you know they’re there.
79. Your mind is like a parachute—it only works when it’s open.
80. Dream big. Go for it. Take risks. Do something you’ve never done. Let your light shine.
81. The greatest gift you can give yourself is time. Make sure to spend that time doing what brings you happiness.
82. Life isn’t about finding yourself, it’s about creating yourself.
83. The only limits in this world are the ones you set, so break them out of your own comfort zone.
84. Life is a blessing and a curse. Some days being alive feels like I’ve been dealt the best hand in the world, while other days it feels like I’m about to die.
85. Being a decent human being is not easy, but it’s worth the work.
86. It may seem like life is passing you by, but take a moment to remember that everything happens for a reason.
87. You should never let yourself settle for less than you deserve. You were put on this earth to be a warrior, and you need to do that with all your might.
88. When you’re lost, the best way to find yourself is to create some space for your own reflections.
89. When you feel that your life is going nowhere, look for a better life in someone else’s.
90. The most important things in the world are not things. They are people, relationships, experiences and memories.
91. Admire the small things. You may miss them, but life is made up of them.
92. It takes courage to grow up and be your own person, but it takes bravery to remain true to that person.
93. Take time to appreciate the little things, so you can see them in big ways.
94. Here’s to not taking life too seriously, but to savouring every moment of it.
95. Life is full of surprises, and it’s up to you to decide how you want to handle them. The path is yours.
96. You don’t know what you can do until you try.
97. Setting goals is the first step in achieving them.
98. You don’t have to be the best at something, but you should always be striving for excellence.
99. It’s not what happens to you in life but how you deal with it that matters.
100. Live in the moment, but live for tomorrow. Live to make a difference. Live to be happy.
101. You have the power to create your own future. Don’t let it pass by unnoticed.
102. You can’t be what you want to be if you don’t know what you want to become.
Putting it all together, a bullet journal is a powerful drawing tool and an effective stress management routine. Through it, you can uncover new ideas, explore your creativity head and get in touch with what’s going on inside yourself. A Bullet Journal makes it simple to keep track of tasks, events and deadlines. It gives you more control over your life. It not only helps you keep your life organized, but it is also an excellent tool for boosting productivity and creativity.
Having gone through the quotes here, I’m sure you got some cute bullet journal quotes for your use. Kindly let me know in the comments section.