There are beautiful ways to be sorry and subtly ask for forgiveness. If you do not know that s by now, you might not have a good history with being forgiven.
Of all the beautiful ways I know, sending the right message takes the icing on the cake. It works all the time
Your days of having your apology thrown back on your face have just ended. In 2020, you have upper hands at getting forgiveness if you do it right by using some of these best forgiveness messages.
I’m So Sorry My Love Messages for Him or Her
Romantic I’m So Sorry Messages for My Love (Husband, Wife, Boyfriend or Girlfriend).
1. I am so sorry about my behavior. It’s uncalled for and I hope I can be forgiven
2. You are like a breath of fresh air that I can’t do without and it kills me whenever I have to do a day without talking to you because you are angry. Please forgive me.
3. I am going to continue asking for forgiveness until I see you smile at me genuinely.
4. I did not mean to make you feel like a crazy girlfriend. I am sorry, forgive me.
5. I was in a pretty dark place when you beckoned on me. That is why I reacted that way. Please, forgive me.
6. I actually hope that I never become that unreasonable around you again. I understand what I made you feel and can only hope that you forgive me.
7. So many things may not make sense to me right now. But, one thing that does is that I need you more than ever before. Forgive my actions.
8. I will probably always make you angry not because you’re of awesome. But, because I can’t help it. Forgive my past and future wrongs.
9. Please, learn to overlook my flaws and forgive me genuinely. I hold onto these two for dear life.
10. I hope that this thing I have done does not mark the end of our relationship. Please, forgive me.
11. I hope that I am not wrong to be waiting for your message that you have forgiven me. I hope.
12. Before I say so much about all that is in my heart, I quickly want you to know that I am very sorry. Please, forgive me.
13. I often wonder about days like this and I see you embracing me regardless of my misdeeds. I look forward to having my dreams come through.
14. You are one of the people still faithful and true to their words. Someone like you should never have to get backlashed. I am sorry.
15. I am sorry for today and every other day before now that I have shown you my dark side. Forgive me.
16. Please, be tender in your reaction. I know I goofed. But, do you think you can overlook my flaw just this once?
17. I am a wreck lately. I do not know why but I know I want you to be there for me through this phase.
18. Please, be kind with your words. I know I have incurred only wrath with my actions. But, let your love for me speak.
19. I love you so much, no word can sum it up. The goriest thing, my actions don’t accentuate how much either. But, I know in my heart that I do. Forgive me for not being able to relate this well enough in words and deeds.
20. Every day, I am grateful for how far we have come and hope that all my flaws are overlooked and my inconsistency is forgiven.
21. Please, forgive me for showing neglect where I should have shown compassion.
22. I am very sorry if all I have made you believe with my action contradicts my words. Please, forgive me.
23. I am deeply sorry for hurting you this way. Please, forgive me.
24. You deserve to be treated in a better way. Please, forgive me.
25. I am so sorry that you haven’t felt loved as you should around me. Please, forgive me.
26. I have had a friend in you for so long that I feel scared at the mere thought of losing you. Please, forgive me.
27. You’re one awesome person that needs not be taken for granted. I am sorry if I have taken you for granted.
28. I do not know if I am worthy of love right now for all that I have done. But, I do hope I am worthy of forgiveness.
29. My offense is grave indeed. But be kind enough to let the grace in you speak.
30. I hope that forgiveness finds expression in your smile and words.
31. It would mean the world to me if I could win your heart back.
32. I hope to never make such a silly mistake again. Please, forgive.
33. All those things I uttered were to motivate you. I never meant to hurt you with my words. Forgive me
34. Doing things to hurt you hurt me too. I would never really do anything that I know will deliberately hurt you. I am sorry.
35. I hope that I get all the love that you have promised to always give. Especially in a moment like this when you have a right not to.
36. I am hopelessly in love with you and do not know or love my fate without you. Please, forgive me.
37. You inspire me to do great just as much as you cuss out my deepest emotions by mere look, words. I am sorry for offending you.
38. If I thought you would feel embarrassed, I would not have done that.
39. I am convinced that I love all that you are and more. It’s the time to being toy to thus realize in the hope that you learn to forgive me genuinely.
40. I truly believe that all things are working together for our good. Can you forgive me now?
41. Before. I go further in my apology, I need you to understand that it’s genuine and I hope that it will be genuinely accepted.
42. My love, there is a surety that we will always offend each other. I am asking for forgiveness in advance.
43. Let’s have the best time that will make up for all the ones we’ve lost because of me. I hope you forgive me too.
44. I have been wondering lately where I would be without you and what comes to mind seem so scary. Please, forgive and let’s get back together.
45. I love you now, and forever. This is a solid truth. As solid as my apology for making your life uneasy lately.
46. I am short of words to say. But, if you look deeply, you’ll see how sorry I am.
47. Love, you need to know that at this point in my life, getting my life on track is dependent on your forgiveness.
48. Am I forgiven? I hope I am. At least, that will confirm my thoughts that you love me beyond borders.
50. Please, forgive me if I’ve ever made you feel like I could live without you.
51. That was a pretty shameful act to display. I hope to do better in future after I am forgiven.
52. You have been the greater person more than once. Can I count on you once more for forgiveness?
53. There’s no excuse for how I have behaved lately. Please, forgive me.
54. Everything has to do with what’s been going on in my head. Not what’s n my heart. I promise to be better soon. Can you forgive me?
55. I was all over the place last night. I can’t explain why but I certainly want you to know how sorry I am.
56. This thing between us has gone longer than necessary. Please, just forgive me.
57. There is no doubt that I am crazy about you still. Even if I did go off cause for a while. Please, forgive me.
58. Your arm is still my favorite abode. Few days apart have made me realize I’d rather be with you than anywhere else. Forgive me.
59. I am aware that my actions were uncalled for. I just really wish they can be forgiven and forgotten.
60. More than I need any other thing right now, I need your love and forgiveness.
61. Only one thing is capable of making my day and making me feel great again. Your forgiveness.
62. I will probably smile better if I knew I was forgiven for all my wrongs.
63. You might have a contrary belief but I do really still love and care for you. If only you can forgive me.
64. I believe I have all it takes to change and be a better person. Will you give me another chance?
65. I have never felt this intensely about anybody or craved this much for someone’s forgiveness.
66. Please, be of good cheer! Forgive and forget.
67. Our love story may lack the juice that it deserves if you still insist on dwelling in the past. Forgive and forget.
68. I am not promising to be the perfect boyfriend if you forgive me. I am just saying I will be better.
69. I have had it fair in love and I bleed that I haven’t given you all the love you give. Forgive me.
70. I am human after all and I am everything but infallible. Forgive me.
71. Put the fact that we have promised ourselves forever as a reason to forgive my thoughtlessness.
72. I am indebted to you in so many ways already. I do not know why I had to do something to upset you more. Just be kind enough to forgive. Please?
73. Many wonder why we have come this far. I try hard to keep from telling them it has been because of a lot of forgiving. Let’s make things work one more time. Forgive me
74. I have failed you over and over. Please, forgive me.
75. Can I have a Peck to show that you have indeed forgiven me?
76. I crave right now is one of your cocky smiles. It’s enough sign that I have been forgiven.
77. I look forward to our dinner date tonight. I feel like so much about you forgiving me depends on it.
78. I am a colossal disappointment sometimes. Even I know. Keep forgiving me in advance.
79. I have been terrible in my choice of words all night. I hope I’m forgiven
80. Great things are around the corner. I need a sheer heart ready to receive all these greatness. This can’t happen if I feel that you haven’t forgiven me.
81. I believe in love at first sight just like I believe forgiveness is one of the proofs that you love someone. I look forward to getting it from you.
82. If anything, you mustn’t rob me of my right to happiness. You already know I thrive when you are gracious towards me. You better be.
83. I look forward to all the great things we’ll do together after you must have forgiven me.
84. I admit I was wrong on all levels. I would really appreciate if I can be forgiven.
85. I am always going to regret if this is what eventually breaks us up. At least, save me from the pain of regret and forgive me.
86. As much as I hate offending you, sometimes I just can’t help myself. Please, forgive me
87. I am going to be around for a very long time whether you want me to or not. So, you better forgive me and learn to have me around again.
88. I am so tired of going back and forth with you. Just forgive. Please.
89. I give up! right and I have been wrong all along. Please, forgive me.
90. I am going to see you smile at me soon. I believe strongly that you will have no choice than to find a place in your heart to forgive me.
91. Show that true kindness that you’ve always portrayed now by forgiving my deeds.
92. I look forward to spending my tomorrow with you. This can’t happen if you don’t let this go.
93. I have never been proud of anyone like I am of you. I make sure I show it to the world and let you know. Can you forgive me this one time that I have failed?
94. I hope this wrong act does not rob us of our future together. Forgive me.
95. I know you have done a lot of overlooking my bad habits. Do this one more time.
96. I hope I can count on you for forgiveness when I need it the most.
97. It is a precious moment in our lives and I hope that you do not allow your hurt over what I did yesterday ruin it all.
98. We can still have our happy ever after. If you can forgive my actions.
99. I know I have been a handful. I know! Please, just forgive me.
100. I crave your attention now. You have ignored me for too long it hurts. Please, forgive me
All hurts are melting always at the influx of any of these messages. Of this, I am sure.