A wise man once said, “There is magic in the little things”, this can also be said of sending a ‘Get well soon’ message to an indisposed loved one.
Wishing a quick recovery for that sick person is the best way to show someone you are thinking of them during a tough time.
Putting up a get well soon message for that loved ones who are being sick and (or hospitalized) can seem like an arduous and a bit challenging task.
When you’re preparing your wish, it is very important and absolutely necessary to choose your words wisely.
This is because your well wishes have the power to aid in someone’s recovery and probably even bring a smile to their face.
You will love the wishes, of course, to be heartfelt. It will show your hopes for feeling better and a speedy recovery
But then, it is not always easy to know the exact words to input in a ‘Get well soon’ message.
And for this, you can choose any of the following short and sweet Heartfelt Get Well Soon Messages for your Friends and loved ones.
You can even try combining a few to create a longer and more meaningful message.
Do Have a Speedy Recovery Quotes and Messages for Friend
One way to show how much you love your best friends is to show them that you care in words and actions, especially when things are not going well with them. To do that today, use these get well soon messages and quotes for friends to show that you want a quick recovery for that special friend of yours.
1. I am praying for you that each new day will give you more strength you need for your recovery to be rapid.
2. You’re in my thoughts always and I wish you a wonderful recovery. Please get well soon.
3. Make sure you have a speedy recovery. I miss you!
4. May each day move you closer to complete and rapid recovery.
5. I wish you good and total health.
6. I keep thinking of you and praying for your fast recovery. You don’t know how much I miss having you around.
7. Everyone here misses you, we hope you get well soon.
8. Buyer days are coming and of course with your fast recovery.
9. Hi, I hope you feel better today, more than yesterday? Please be fine.
10. I am sending you positive and good vibes all the way there!
11. Plenty love and hugs for you dear. Get well soon, please.
12. I’m confident that in no time you’ll be completely healthy again. Get well soon.
13. I can’t wait to see you smiling and bouncing all and about. Please get well soon.
14. I wish you a fast as lightning recovery. Sending you love and hugs.
15. Best wishes that each day bring more progress in your recovery.
16. Warm regards to you dear and I wish you safe recovery.
17. I’m confident that you’ll soon be back to your feet. I can’t wait to see that actually.
18. Be sure to take good care and have a speedy recovery dear. I miss having you here.
19. I know you can’t wait to do those things you love and the truth is they can’t wait to. Get well soon.
20. I hope my good wishes warm your heart? Please get well soon buddy.
21. I wish my cheerfulness here will help you feel better. I’m praying for your quick recovery.
22. You’re in my prayers always, and the words are that you get well soon.
23. I wish you complete and perfect healing. I wish you a quick recovery!
24. Prayers are being sent your way, and for real, we’re confident you get well soon.
25. I hope you’re feeling better, I never stopped praying for your recovery.
26. I hope, wish and pray that you’ll get well soon. And I’m sure you will.
27. You will definitely feel better, you will have a fast recovery.
28. I wish I could send you the strength you need for recovery.
29. I can’t wait to see you back. Please get well soon!
30. Prayers, flowers and wishes just for you. This is so you’ll get well soon.
31. The joy of the Lord is your strength, my dear friend. Please get well soon.
32. Because He hears our prayers and heartfelt wishes, I’m asking God to take care of you and give you fast recovery my dear friend.
33. Let the love of God give you strength for your recovery.
34. Like always, I’m praying for you today, for a very fast and complete recovery.
35. Please get well soon, everyone misses you here!
36. I pray for strength and peace for you. Please be fine.
37. Don’t be weighed down by this illness, it will have to go as it had come
38. Don’t forget that someone is praying for your speedy recovery and that’s me.
39. May the Lord keep and heal you soon. Please be fine
40. There’s a plan of God for you, much bigger than this illness. So please, get well as soon as you can.
41. I am praying for you now and always. I wish you a perfect recovery.
42. Don’t worry about anything. Your healing is assured in Christ Jesus.
43. Of course, you know we all miss you here, so get well as soon as possible.
44. Each day will bring you Joy and strength, please be fine.
45. You’re an awesome personality, your healing is perfected.
46. I can’t wait to have you back here. Get well soon!
47. Rest all you can now before school starts stressing you all over. Get well soon dear.
48. You’re super strong, I’m sure you’ll get well soon enough.
49. Try bit to think of the meds and hospital stay, get enough rest now that you can.
50. I hope my healing touch gets to you and does its magic. Please get well soon.
51. I can’t wait for you to get well so we can have all the fun.
52. Do you know you’re not sick? You’re just indisposed. Get well soon.
53. I feel bad hat I have no one to talk to now that you’re not here. Please get wl as soon as you can.
54. It’s boring out here, I wish I could come drag you out.
55. I am so wishing for you safe and fast recovery right now more than anything.
56. Here, sip this. It’s for speedy recovery.
57. I can’t help but to think of you, please be fine for us all.
58. I wish I could smolder you with hugs right now, c’mon get well quick.
59. You don’t know how much I wish you were here, and not on that sick bed. Get well soon.
60. I hate seeing you sick, here is my heart wish that you get well quick.
61. I know you miss being healthy, I miss you being so too.
62. Here is to wishing you a quick return to health.
63. I can’t wait to see you bounce back healthy.
64. I want you to get better as soon as you can. I miss you terribly.
65. There’s no one here with your kind of laughter and vibrancy. Here’s to wishing you speedy recovery.
66. I wish you a rapid recovery to complete and full health.
67. Prayers have been sent on your behalf so just go ahead and be very fine.
68. You have to be determined to get out of that sick bed.
69. I hope you know that a hospital bed and the one in your home ain’t the same?
70. If there’s anything I’m sure of, it’s the fact that your bed at home misses you so get well fast!
71. Healthy and positive vibes to you all the way from me!
72. I hope to hear from you soon thank you’re home.
73. Do us all a favour and shake that illness off!
74. I hope you know that being sick is no fun, so get up from that bed.
75. You know, I think you’ve taken enough rest. Get well right away.
76. You don’t look too good when you’re sick, can you just get well already?
77. I’m worried about you, please do get well soon.
78. Your health and happiness is my motivation so please get well and save me from this depression.
79. Your strength is so enviable, please be strong.
80. My best friend is down in health, I wish I could be with you, but please be strong.
81. Hospitals are boring, well you already know that. So get well soon.
82. I got your back always, but now that you’ve broken it what do I do? Just kidding dear, get well soon.
83. Will you please be in good terms with good health? I’m tired of seeing you my dear friend sick and down.
84. I wish I could help you with those drugs (you think I mean it?)
85. Could you please get well soon? I’m tired of being on my own.
86. You’ve had enough of skipping class, get well and come out here!
87. I hope each day will go quickly so you can complete your recovery process already.
88. I promise to give you all the attention, just get well first.
89. Can I ask the hospital to kick you out already? Just kidding though, please get well quick.
90. Can you stop allowing that sickness and come out healthy already?
91. It’s time for you to get well perfectly.
92. Did you get the speedy recovery I sent you? Well, it’s there already.
93. It’s time for you to heal and get better, I hope you know that?
94. I’m sorry you had to go through that surgery, I wish I could do more than just wish you!
95. Be sure that I am praying for you complete and perfect recovery.
96. Can you get well now? I don’t like ‘Soon’
97. I am sending you my most loving thoughts with these flowers. Please get well quick.
98. I hope that the next few weeks are filled with lots of rest and relaxation. I wish you a speedy recovery.
99. I can’t wait to see you back at work, please take care of you.
100. My caring thoughts are there with you. Take your time and recover completely.
I’m sure you have enjoyed reading these heartfelt get well soon wishes to your friend, why don’t you add one or two of your favourite quotes in the comments section?
You can also share this post before you go, it takes just a click.